3 hours ago, sillygooseboy7 said:

I can’t figure out how to sell slaves. I’m sorry if this has been explained and I missed it but I didn’t see anything about how to sell them in the guide. Could somebody help me out?

The slave system of the MCG skyrim version is a bit different from the fallout 4 version. You can sell skaves to fence merchants (google who they are) or to guards, thalmor vigilants etc if the following slaves are valid for those, i.e. you can sell enslaved following draugr to vigilants

38 minutes ago, Onomatophobia said:

I love it so much that all NPCs now have some personality to them, great job on that. However, getting undressed for every kiss is a bit tedious for me, is there any way to fix this? Also, I cant seem to figure out beasts taming, how do you do it? (yes I have EFF installed)

In my game when they simply kiss they don't undress, maybe you need to correctly configure the partial undressing in the Sexlab MCM.

About animal taming you need first to enslave them, then you can recruit them by submission or by paying gold using the activation menu.

1 hour ago, MasterSpacebar said:

Is anyone able to help me ? I use Skyrim Special Edition, I've downloaded all the mods this mod requires but my game still doesn't lunch, any help ?

It seems you didn't read the mod description carefully...dude this mod is for Skyrim Legendary Edition! And all the links of the required mods in the description page are for Skyrim 32 bit! How you missed that! ?

2 hours ago, Martin56 said:

In my game when they simply kiss they don't undress, maybe you need to correctly configure the partial undressing in the Sexlab MCM.

About animal taming you need first to enslave them, then you can recruit them by submission or by paying gold using the activation menu.

Thank you for answers, they helped a LOT. One last question though - why do tamed animals poke you so much? They move me all over the place with that, do they ever stop? :frown:

11 minutes ago, Onomatophobia said:

Thank you for answering, it helped a LOT. One last question though - why do tamed animals poke you so much? They move me all over the place with that, do they ever stop? :frown:

Until they are just enslaved they are coded to stay really near the player i see, changing that is possible making an edit to the slave package, however once they are recruited as companions with gold or submission they should not be too much near the player at that point, because tgey will follow normal companion package at that point, however this may guve different results if the animals are very big i think

2 hours ago, Martin56 said:

It seems you didn't read the mod description carefully...dude this mod is for Skyrim Legendary Edition! And all the links of the required mods in the description page are for Skyrim 32 bit! How you missed that! ?

I have reinstalled skyrim se twice now, and downloaded every mod for skyrim 64bit / skyrim se and my game doesn't launch when this mod is enabled. My current mods are only: SkyUI, SexLab, Fores New Idles, XP32 Skeleton, RaceMenu. So I don't really know.

Edit: Sorry my bad, didn't read that it is not for special edition, but it is for legendary edition. Thanks anyway.

3 minutes ago, MasterSpacebar said:

I have reinstalled skyrim se twice now, and downloaded every mod for skyrim 64bit / skyrim se and my game doesn't launch when this mod is enabled. My current mods are only: SkyUI, SexLab, Fores New Idles, XP32 Skeleton, RaceMenu. So I don't really know.

Skyrim Legendary Edition is not SE, its basically old skyrim but with all DLC's and patches.

7 hours ago, Martin56 said:

The slave system of the MCG skyrim version is a bit different from the fallout 4 version. You can sell skaves to fence merchants (google who they are) or to guards, thalmor vigilants etc if the following slaves are valid for those, i.e. you can sell enslaved following draugr to vigilants

Awesome. Thank you!

Is there any way to have slaves not “detect” me? When I sneak around, I’m always defected by them and I was wondering if there was a way around this. 

Also, when selling slaves to guards, I only get like 15 gold each, even though their market value is higher. Is this based on the speech skill? Do fences buy them at full price?

2 hours ago, sillygooseboy7 said:

Is there any way to have slaves not “detect” me? When I sneak around, I’m always defected by them and I was wondering if there was a way around this. 

Also, when selling slaves to guards, I only get like 15 gold each, even though their market value is higher. Is this based on the speech skill? Do fences buy them at full price?

About detection i don't know. About the slave value yes, only fences merchants buy them at full price, guards, vigilants etc jnstead buy at half or third the price

What is wrong with the following distance in this mod?  Everything is right up in my face like they're trying to occupy the same space.  I have a slave and it's actually pushing me around trying to be where I currently am.  The dating system is just awkward because of the 0 distance following too.

Odd, but after some time playing with the mod NPCs stopped coming up to me. At the beginning it was frequent, but now it just stopped. I think i played half an in-game week without a single NPC coming up to me. Tried resetting the mod, didnt help. Everything else works perfectly exept NPC initiative. I even tried running around the city naked - and nothing.

I know this has been covered in the “Known Bugs” section, but no matter how many times I make my slaves equip clothing through the dialogue tree, they always revert back to their original clothes. Whether I fast travel or walk through a door and load a new cell, they always re-equip their original clothes. The “Known Bugs” sections says they will re-equip one time and then it will be fixed, but they re-equip every time. Does anyone know how to fix this?

3 hours ago, Itski said:

I was under the impression it did from the list of features

It will use hentai or attach a script to it if it is install without hentai install it does nothing.. Those are optional features that or not required for the mod to function. The required file or needed for the mod to function properly, optional or not required.

On 6/23/2019 at 12:15 AM, MasterSpacebar said:

Is anyone able to help me ? I use Skyrim Special Edition, I've downloaded all the mods this mod requires but my game still doesn't lunch, any help ?

You have to extract bsa file, Skyrim SE not luch with old rim bsa.

On 6/23/2019 at 3:26 AM, Harry Smackmeat said:

What is wrong with the following distance in this mod?  Everything is right up in my face like they're trying to occupy the same space.  I have a slave and it's actually pushing me around trying to be where I currently am.  The dating system is just awkward because of the 0 distance following too.

I agree i think the following distance needs to be adjusted its very difficult to do things with somebody in your face i have to turn around a bunch of times to be able to click on another object instead of the NPC following me.  it gets even worse if you are on a horse they will try to get to close to you but the horse is in the way so they will just keep pushing you off a cliff or a bridge it doesnt matter to them.  i looked in tes5edit for how to adjust it but i am not clever enough to figure it out.  i really do enjoy the mod the follow distance it about my only annoyance with it.  well the harassment got very annoying when i would clear out an entire fort of baddies laden down with loot to go sell and then frightened woman comes running up rapes me with no options for me to do anything.  but harassment can be turned off so i just did that.

it is kind of weird when you have knocked down an enemy and then before you can enslave them they can do the NPC initiative thing and ask you for money or something, its like hey dude i am in the middle of making you my slave i am not going to give you money.  oh, while kissing my date goodnight somebody else will come up and interrupt the kissing with another NPC interaction as soon as the kissing starts.

but those are just minor annoyances in a very very fun and good mod.

ps thanks for fixing the interaction while sneaking.  you are almost making me want to try fo4 again to try your mod over there.