12 hours ago, ibperv said:

hey does anyone know if there is a way way to clear the slave count? I have lost some...

What do you mean you lost some? I remember to have added the code that if a slave is killed it is automatically removed from the slave count, can you be more specific about the issue please?

10 hours ago, Yuni said:

Bug Report:
Coms ALWAYS seem to win the "dice game", even when I win. I haven't had an NPC lose a single round of the high/low game, and I've played like 20 times now. I can win or lose a given round, but they always, always seem to get it right, which I don't understand. So I can only lose or draw. XD

Edit: Also after getting approached repeatedly in the bar in Riverwood, I have half the inn's population (around 4 people now, Delphine, Embry, and 2 generics from Populated Skyrim) following me well out of town. It's daylight now, and I am confused.

About the "dice game" the chances of an enemy loosing the turn are based on player pickpocket skill, how much is your pickpocket skill? However in 20 games you should have won at least one time, I will look into it, thanks for the report.

About those actors following you how much time between each approach? Did you tagged them for orgy?

6 hours ago, Farbgast said:

Thanks for creating this mod. Sorry if I couldn't find it, but how does one actually start an orgy? I know how to tag members for orgy, but what I do to actually activate the scene afterwards?

If I recall correctly you need to activate one of actors you tagged like when you would talk to them and you should see the option "Orgy Member", then a menu with other options like start the orgy, remove tag and abort should appear.

11 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

What do you mean you lost some? I remember to have added the code that if a slave is killed it is automatically removed from the slave count, can you be more specific about the issue please?

Hi, lost as in i thought i should be down to zero but it says 6, cant think where or who they is. Great mod by the way, i use with defeat as apposed to DA, rally gives a whole additional layer on the social side.

7 minutes ago, ibperv said:

Hi, lost as in i thought i should be down to zero but it says 6, cant think where or who they is. Great mod by the way, i use with defeat as apposed to DA, rally gives a whole additional layer on the social side.

If you long press the MCG hotkey for like 2 seconds an options menu will show, then you will find a button to teleport to you all your slave (do not use the one for the following slave, use the one to teleport ALL slaves) and if they are still alive they should teleport to you and then decide their fate

"(Note on the advantages: if you have a mod that modifies the advantages of vanilla, you must verify the new names of the advantages with those modifications, that is, use Ordinator in my LO and Allure is called "kinship" in the coordinator, it depends on you find how the mod you use changed the advantages of vanilla)"

I didn't quite understand what I should do in this part if I use ordinator

32 minutes ago, akatsuki200 said:

"(Note on the advantages: if you have a mod that modifies the advantages of vanilla, you must verify the new names of the advantages with those modifications, that is, use Ordinator in my LO and Allure is called "kinship" in the coordinator, it depends on you find how the mod you use changed the advantages of vanilla)"

I didn't quite understand what I should do in this part if I use ordinator

You don't have to do nothing in particular, this is just a reminder that Ordinator changes the vanilla perks and it gives different names to some of them. MCG is coded using vanilla perks, so if you use vanilla and you have the Allure Perk you have a bonus on flirt power, if you use Ordinator instead you must know that mod changes vanilla perks names, so Allure perk is called Kinship perk in ordinator, so you have the same effect of having allure if you have kinship. There are many other examples of perks name changed by Ordinator but it is up to you to find what they are

ysolda mammoth tusk, carlotta and mikeal, getting whats' his names sword back, all whiterun,  a lot of quest still appear,  tried usual stuff save reload, load order ,re read mods and requirements, when i disable it the quest become available.  I'm trying to save it.  it works great and want to keep it. thanks for the reply

This mod looks suspiciously like something I would like to install, to lower the number of esps. 

My question is what mods can MCG replace, and what options are more or less replaceable with MCG. 

Also which one aren't really workable with MCG.

I already have SS+, DA and I switched to H pregnancy and changed followers to use EFF.

The rest are: 

Aroused redux

DD assets, expansion, integration 

Creature Framework

Estrus chaurus and spider

Radiant prostitution

SL Dialogues

SL Eager NPCs

Pay Sex crime

SL Trainers

Prison Overhaul

Sanguine Debauchery

Disparity

I'm not particularly attached to any of those. Thx in advance.

33 minutes ago, Skjall said:

This mod looks suspiciously like something I would like to install, to lower the number of esps. 

My question is what mods can MCG replace, and what options are more or less replaceable with MCG. 

Also which one aren't really workable with MCG.

I already have SS+, DA and I switched to H pregnancy and changed followers to use EFF.

The rest are: 

Aroused redux

DD assets, expansion, integration 

Creature Framework

Estrus chaurus and spider

Radiant prostitution

SL Dialogues

SL Eager NPCs

Pay Sex crime

SL Trainers

Prison Overhaul

Sanguine Debauchery

Disparity

I'm not particularly attached to any of those. Thx in advance.

Hi, my humble opinion is that each mod has its own unique personality and features, you cannot find a complete replacement of every feature that other mods you listed have. In my own experience though I was able to replace:

SL Eager NPCs

Aroused redux

with mcg and i did not missed them, it all depends on what you are looking for in terms of features. Be noted though that mcg can work pretty well with most of the other Sexlab mods

I've been playing with groping female npc's using hdt and the emote mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76873. I can press a hotkey to touch their breasts or butt and watch them jiggle. It's fun, but npcs have no reaction, so it's not very immersive. It's also hard to touch their butt because they can detect you coming from behind and will turn to face you.

This seems like a feature that fits MCG. Npcs can be scripted to react to the player's hand touching them, and not turn around so quickly when the player's walking up behind them. You can increase Lust and Wear everytime you grope. Lovers react positively and strangers react negatively. This could work for dating too like increase relationship points for certain personalities or if relationship status is high enough, and decrease if otherwise.

Here are the animations in the Emote mod that work if you're interested. I use Enhanced Camera for first person views.

For touching breasts: Beckon (playful tap), Give, Welcome, Point Close (pokes with finger, only works in first person), and Take (this one looks awkward)

For "Accidental" touching (third person only): Salute (to female guards and faction members), Wave (to friends), Praise, Surrender

For butts (third person only): Read Word, Pick Lock

No worries if not interested. I can still play it like this, but it would be funner if this was fully featured in MCG.

I just back from rea life, and I'm working on reinstalled all my skyrim mods. a totalt clean restart, and will testing MCG with all my mods from a total new game and see whether the "all hostile NPCs stop attacking player" issue is still there, I would update in this thread when i found anything, hope i would be help locate the issue this time.

3 minutes ago, jinougaf said:

I just back from rea life, and I'm working on reinstalled all my skyrim mods. a totalt clean restart, and will testing MCG with all my mods from a total new game and see whether the "all hostile NPCs stop attacking player" issue is still there, I would update in this thread when i found anything, hope i would be help locate the issue this time.

Thank you, let us know :)

3 minutes ago, akatsuki200 said:

another question xD
the mod is incompatible with hearthfire multiple adoption?

I don't know if that mod changes also materials about vanilla spouses dialogues and interactions because in that case depending on what is loaded after will override the other mod edits. MCG change some conditions in vanilla spouse dialogues to be allowed with any npcs.