8 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Personally I just unistalled the previous version using the NMM and the installed the new version using NMM and just loaded the game, without using the reset mod or unistall mod buttons in the debug page. In case you have problems you can always use the reset mof button in the debug page and make a clean save using falrim tools.

So I play as a guy character and whenever I initiate sex with anyone through the mod, he takes the female role and I have to manually swap it and change the animations. Is there anyway to fix that?

1 hour ago, trevonr2 said:

So I play as a guy character and whenever I initiate sex with anyone through the mod, he takes the female role and I have to manually swap it and change the animations. Is there anyway to fix that?

Whenever you have submissive sex i.e. when the player prostitute or you're raped, it's the other actor who decide what type of sex they want, and generally for 75% of time they want to ride you (player in receiver/female like role) when you have submissive sex. Instead when you do normal or aggressive sex, before doing it you can choose if you want the player in the dominant role (giver/male like role). So if your male PC is in the female role while doing submissive sex it's not a bug, it's a feature :D

45 minutes ago, DayTri said:

Is there some way to have mood go back to neutral over time (without sex)?

You have a dialogue with apothecaries, in the tool dialogues of MCG, they can reset your mood to normal...for a price. The price is 1000 gold as default but you can set it in MCM

Is there a way to stop MCG from hiding a follower's outfit from EFF?

With MCG installed the default gear for many of my followers no longer show up in their inventory through EFF.

I've tried disabling all of MCG's MCM options but none of them worked.

Having to go through 4 separate dialogue menus, that MCG added, in order to access, change, or strip my follower's outfit is a step backwards.

It was already working perfectly using EFF's inventory feature for followers. Is this a bug or what?

Edit: Found the answer in the FAQ, as pointed out, I will take the advice the FAQ gives and uninstall MCG. ?‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Hylysi said:

Is there a way to stop MCG from hiding a follower's outfit from EFF?

With MCG installed the default gear for many of my followers no longer show up in their inventory through EFF.

I've tried disabling all of MCG's MCM options but none of them worked.

Having to go through 4 separate dialogue menus, that MCG added, in order to access, change, or strip my follower's outfit is a step backwards.

It was already working perfectly using EFF's inventory feature for followers. Is this a bug or what?

Next time read the Faqs.

33 minutes ago, expertgamer said:

Hey, whats the procedure to update the mod? I updated 1.7.4 to 1.7.5 but I'm not seeing the new options. I even used the reset available in the MCM.

I updated by simply replacing the mod with the new one.

There is no particular procedure, it works just with replacing the mod with the new version without doing any restart or unistall button first.

Try by simply installing the new version, the load the game...wait some time and saving. Then reload that save. If this will not work for you then it's probably a bad installation issue

Hey, so I think this was brought up a while ago by someone else but one thing I wish this mod can do is to tag the animation for Female Masters raping Male slaves/victims animation to use femdom tagged animation, since it can help with immersion purposes with people roleplaying an amazon type of character.

The current mod already has the two options when initiating rape: with the player as the aggressor and with the player "playing" the role of the helpless victim, but maybe you can add in a third option to look for the one specific tag? Or maybe have a checkbox option in the MCM to instead of looking for aggressive tags in these situations, it'll look for femdom instead?

SL Defeat also has a customizable tagging system for different sex scenarios but I'm not sure how difficult it is to implement something like that into this mod.

And I know that SL Tools can technically help with this, but unfortunately for my game, I have to remove the "aggressive" tags from all the femdom animations since they can accidentally be chosen for a regular Male raping Female scenario, and because of that, those animations don't show up on the list when using the rape feature from this mod. 

Other than that, I think this mod is great. Lots of features that can effectively replace a lot of SL mods, helps with reducing the amount of esp and esm in the load order. I also use the MCG version of FO4 as well, and it's also terrific. It's a shame that adult modding never takes off the way Skyrim did.

Anyway, keep up the good works.

EDIT: oh, one more thing. I notice that this mod has compatible condom features with Hentai Pregnancy. Do you think it's possible to add that same feature to the pregnancy mechanic in Fertility Mode? It's another pregnancy mod with some features that HP doesn't have. Also, it's still being actively updated til this day.

wow nice mod. this can replace a few mods and I can reduce my mod list.  Read  the  manual,  while testing noticed feature you can choose to have to wear ring to be prostitute, how do you become prostitute and how do you get ring?  Also as suggestion a dancing feature as in tdf prostitution would work great as another feature. for character

great job :)

Firstly i would like to thank you very much for making this mod its great and has added new life into my tired old skyrim life.  i have a couple of questions though and i did actually read through all 24 pages first, i must add that you the mod author are very helpful to people who dont keep asking the same questions over and over again or didnt take the time to read the guide or the faq.

my first concern is that when trying to do jobs for the thieves guild since i needed a fence to sell to, while being super sneaky the sleeping people in the house will come from their bedroom behind closed doors as soon as i enter the house to either ask me on a date or want to hire me for some flesh on flesh time.  i am not the worlds best sneak but it really hurts my pride to be caught that quickly.  then the problem becomes i cant complete my thief mission since i have been caught.  i can manually turn off the initiative before i enter the house with the MCG hotkey and then i dont i have a problem with people magically waking up to talk to me.  the problem is that i dont think you can turn it back on via the MCG hotkey you have to open the MCM options to turn it back on and i forget sometimes so i miss all the fun encounters for awhile to i realize i have it turned off.  i was hoping that it was possible to have a switch or some kind of filter so when you are sneaking no initiative encounter could happen, i am assuming while you are sneaking you arent really looking to meet people.

if i add some merchants to the fence faction would that allow me to sell slaves to them?  can i just do that with te5sediit? i dont really like the whole thief quest line.

once again thank you for making this brilliant mod i really enjoy quite a few aspects of it.

2 hours ago, alex61821 said:

i am assuming while you are sneaking you arent really looking to meet people.

if i add some merchants to the fence faction would that allow me to sell slaves to them?  can i just do that with te5sediit? i dont really like the whole thief quest line.

Thank you that is a very good suggestion and i totally forgot about that block, in the next update i will add a block for sleeping people, and when player sneak. I will see if i can add the start initiative button also into the hotley menu.

About fences, yeah the dialogue to sell slaves to them is unlocked if they are in that faction, so that edit in t5edit should do the trick but regarding doing the thief quest i don't remember if you actually need to do the quests to mark them as fence for the game, because they should be already in that faction but marked as "potentially being in the faction" and that should be enough for MCG i.e. i can sell slaves right at the beginning of the game to the general merchant of windhelm which is a fence etc, no need to unlock her with a thief quest, same for enthir at the college etc. But i am not sure about this, it has been a long time since i coded that part. Also i would add that you can also sell slaves to guards and other like vigilants and thalmors if the slaves are hostile factions  to the guards you are selling to, but selling to guards gives you about 1/3 of the potential value of the slave if sold to fence merchants.

It seems to load fine with Creation kit (And saving with form 44.) after removing "Dialog Branch" in TES5Edit and then re adding it with TES5Edit from the original .esp.

I don't know if this breaks anything but hopefully this can point someone with more modding knowledge to a solution for SE.

10 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Thank you that is a very good suggestion and i totally forgot about that block, in the next update i will add a block for sleeping people, and when player sneak. I will see if i can add the start initiative button also into the hotley menu.

About fences, yeah the dialogue to sell slaves to them is unlocked if they are in that faction, so that edit in t5edit should do the trick but regarding doing the thief quest i don't remember if you actually need to do the quests to mark them as fence for the game, because they should be already in that faction but marked as "potentially being in the faction" and that should be enough for MCG i.e. i can sell slaves right at the beginning of the game to the general merchant of windhelm which is a fence etc, no need to unlock her with a thief quest, same for enthir at the college etc. But i am not sure about this, it has been a long time since i coded that part. Also i would add that you can also sell slaves to guards and other like vigilants and thalmors if the slaves are hostile factions  to the guards you are selling to, but selling to guards gives you about 1/3 of the potential value of the slave if sold to fence merchants.

i attempted to add lucan in riverwood to the fence faction and i did not see the dialog option appear. i added this faction to him "JobFenceFaction "Fence" [FACT:000806AA]"

i had another thought as to who it might make sense to sell slaves to and i thought what about the military quartermasters.  that would you could play like you were an army recruiter like the old days when the english navy would grab every drunk they could find off the streets and put them on a boat.  you could either choose to support one side or the other or just be a freelance in it for the money.

i did notice another odd thing while playing.  i was taking esbern and delphine to sky temple and you have to battle through all the forsworn at the camp (by the way whats with the one forsworn at the top of the camp?  she spammed like 30 of that blizzard spell plus frost spikes i am only like level 10 i couldnt get anywhere near her) anyway during the battle esbern and delphine were put in bleedout and i couldnt revive them unless i did combat submit and then revive but every time i did that it was reported as a crime.  when we won the day finally, i owed esbern 1k as an apology.

oh and thank you very much for making the sneak block, that will really help me out in my life of crime.

noticed a few things not sure if its just my system, after enslaving the slave keeps getting new clothing after you strip them and remove everything from their inventory. After stripping them if you give them clothing they don't wear the new clothing as well, .The slaves getting new clothing seems to happen when leaving them in a building and coming back or using the hotkey to teleport the slaves back. Again don't know if it is my game or an actual glitch any help would be appreciated.

Brilliant mod  and thanks again

Very fun mod. Thanks a lot for creating it.

I have a question. Is there anyway at all to fix the relationship(When disposition <=-1 )?

I saw an option in setting to pay money to fix relationship but I cannot find a way to pay for it.

Just now, phai3838 said:

Very fun mod. Thanks a lot for creating it.

I have a question. Is there anyway at all to fix the relationship(When disposition <=-1 )?

I saw an option in setting to pay money to fix relationship but I cannot find a way to pay for it.

Hi thank you!

Regarding your request, when you start a dialogue with an actor with a negative relationship level, (the condition is to have that MCG relationship level negative, vanilla disposition is not checked, i mean if you have an actor that hates you because of other vanilla mechanics or other mods this mod will not change that), there should be the dialogue to repair the relations, in case you don't see any new dialogue make sure you assign the MCG main hotkey keybind, save the game and reload! I din't remember if the dialogue is top level or is nested within the "hey do you have a moment?" Topic branch...i guess you need to Explore it, i'm sorry if i can't be more precise i am currently focusing on fo4 version of the mod and i forgot some skyrim mechanics. However if you can't find it report because this evening CET i am going to upload a new version of this mod with some fixes and at that point i will have the oppurtunity to see in CK where i put that dialogue to repair relations :P

You know what? Early in my gameplay i could start orgies but now I can't ("Something is wrong, you are trying to start the orgy by yourself" message).
I really sure i never put more mods in that gameplay.
And yes, everything aside that specific thing is alright.
Anyway, it's a good mod (romance for me is very requiered)

2 hours ago, Sebaut said:

You know what? Early in my gameplay i could start orgies but now I can't ("Something is wrong, you are trying to start the orgy by yourself" message).
I really sure i never put more mods in that gameplay.
And yes, everything aside that specific thing is alright.
Anyway, it's a good mod (romance for me is very requiered)

When you tag for orgy the actor tagged must be near you for sexlab to pick them before starting the animation, were they near you?