2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Also if anyone has some insights into exactly what PHZDs are let me know. I'm guessing that they're a component of magic effects. Something like flame walls, dragons fire on the ground etc...

just checked on my game and it's rather fresh (just after LAL, 1x SD enslavement)

and I see 10.000 PHZD's after

SD enslavement

running around barefeet

now I would like to know too where PHZD's come from ?

(still this might have nothing to do with SD or barefeet realism, more with worldspace?)

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

My example above is just a couple of minutes into a new game. The first save had 21 PHZDs. After a couple of minutes of running around it went up to 223. Uninstalling BR removed 116 PHZDs. So if I was to just extrapolate this a little. Say I was playing Skyrim for 2 minutes and created 116 PHZDs in that time. If I was to play for an hour this would create 3480 PHZDs. 8 Hours - 27,840 PHZDs. 20 hour save - 69,600 PHZDs.

This is my normal save on the left, and a save I made after deactivating Barefoot Realism in MO. I did not do a full clean save just deactivated and saved. I can do a more thorough test if you think it would help. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.7cbe07357632a2acc3cd5bf78487e9fd.png

3 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

This is my normal save on the left, and a save I made after deactivating Barefoot Realism in MO. I did not do a full clean save just deactivated and saved. I can do a more thorough test if you think it would help. 

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.7cbe07357632a2acc3cd5bf78487e9fd.png

Thanks.

It's not as big a difference as I expected. Not even 1,000. Can I ask how old the save is and how long BR has been installed? 

Just now, Monoman1 said:

It's not as big a difference as I expected. Not even 1,000. Can I ask how old the save is and how long BR has been installed? 

The save on the right has had BFR from the beginning*

*The beginning for me is a clean save with no mods on SKSE that I made at the point you enter the Blades Fortress I start from there because I got tired of the early content due to my restarts. ?

But it has been active for like 30+ levels 

This might be helpful the far right now is that "clean save" starting point. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.bbb400b1221c5989969f10f043d2920e.png

13 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

The save on the right has had BFR from the beginning*

*The beginning for me is a clean save with no mods on SKSE that I made at the point you enter the Blades Fortress I start from there because I got tired of the early content due to my restarts. ?

But it has been active for like 30+ levels 

This might be helpful the far right now is that "clean save" starting point.

Hmm yea. 251 starting off and now at 117,000. That might be completely fine as I've no real 'baseline'. I'm none the wiser. 

After a little digging into BR with TesEdit there's a Hazard category but they have a 'Lifetime' of 10. Which I'm going to guess is 10 seconds since Skyrims dragon fire hazard is 7. So they should just disappear I would have thought. Meh, maybe it's fine then or maybe it's another mod altogether. Any of the dynamic spawns I was able to 'prid' (target with the console) were defined in BR though which is what lead me to it. 

For the lolz I might add a fire model to the hazards and check in game if I can visually see them all over the place. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

maybe if you have a wash rag (included in the mod already) in your inventory you can rub the cum from your body without water..

This part maybe but I'd have to look into how activating a wash rag is handled. I'm not sure I've ever even used one myself

3 hours ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

maybe you can use the rag multiple times like 2-3.

This parts more tricky. I'd be less keen to do it. I'd either need to A) get an object reference for each rag and attach information to it which is very accurate but a total pain in the ass to do (look at MWA) or B) just a dumb counter and each time the counter reaches zero remove a rag or C) each time you use a rag replace 'wash-rag' with 'cum stained wash rag' then when that's used replace 'cum stained wash rag' with 'cum soaked wash rag'. Then maybe if you use 'cum soaked rag' it adds more cum instead of removing it :D

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

This part maybe but I'd have to look into how activating a wash rag is handled. I'm not sure I've ever even used one myself

This parts more tricky. I'd be less keen to do it. I'd either need to A) get an object reference for each rag and attach information to it which is very accurate but a total pain in the ass to do (look at MWA) or B) just a dumb counter and each time the counter reaches zero remove a rag or C) each time you use a rag replace 'wash-rag' with 'cum stained wash rag' then when that's used replace 'cum stained wash rag' with 'cum soaked wash rag'. Then maybe if you use 'cum soaked rag' it adds more cum instead of removing it :D

i got the multiple use idea from ineeds... the bottles which you can use for more as ones. doesnt know that its so complicated, sorry. yeah this wash rag, dont know why its in the old version... you cant use it its just a object but... i saw it in the animations sometimes too (mostly if you dont have soaps) we could skip this multiple use and maybe (i dont know if theres already a recipe for the wash rag) you can do a recipe which gives you for this weird draugr cloth piece what you can find in dungeons maybe 5 rags.

Spank That Ass v1.0 added

See the main page for features

It's very early so don't go installing it on serious saves. I'm posting it now kind of to get feedback on it. But mainly to see if anyone would like to help with the dialog. There's already a good bit of dialog but more would be better. Or even just better versions of what I already have. Or even completely different dialog events like MME, BIS etc if you have any ideas. If you think you might, see the 'help' section at the bottom of the main page. 

Spoiler
11 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

It's very early so don't go installing it on serious saves. I'm posting it now kind of to get feedback on it. But mainly to see if anyone would like to help with the dialog. There's already a good bit of dialog but more would be better. Or even just better versions of what I already have. Or even completely different dialog events like MME, BIS etc if you have any ideas. If you think you might, see the 'help' section at the bottom of the main page. 

I know that at one point Musje was looking to add this feature to her mod Interactive BDSM. I mention this because you may want to see what she has that might help.

50 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

stable games are totaly overrated! ?

thank you for that, skyrim was missing a good spanking interaction ?

and you did not forget about DF's willpower! ?

zaz tears and drool ftw! ??

This will go nicely with dripping when aroused and it prevents a conflict with apropos thx to using zaz tats ?

this evolved into something more excessive than just a slap on the ass ??

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

I know that at one point Musje was looking to add this feature to her mod Interactive BDSM. I mention this because you may want to see what she has that might help

Thank I must look at that mod. 

25 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

this evolved into something more excessive than just a slap on the ass

Yea. It had intended to just add sore ass textures for ass slap bump events and separate it into a module so people could use it outside of SL Survival and then later I could merge the extended features into Survival but... things got out of hand and now it could well use it's own mod page tbh. I haven't decided yet.

19 minutes ago, mangalo said:

does it determine spanking in sexlab scenes using animation tags or does it suppose there's spanking everytime

Nope. Doesn't check tags. It mainly depends on whether or not the scene is aggressive or consensual or your character is a masochist or not a masochist. 

14 minutes ago, light2222 said:

Regarding Barefoot realism save bloat. It was the cause of massive bloat in my game so I removed it around a month ago.

Yea, I've not been able to directly link it with my bloat. If I could determine that it was definitely BFR I could perhaps try to fix it. 

I wanted to thank you a lot for the tweaks, I use Bathing and I really get a feeling with the choices you made.

I have an interface problem (the $ wording) but I don't understand why, even because I have the ENGLISH file inside bathing\interface subfolder, would you have a clue? (I use MO1 and I installed bathing and your tweaks as two separated mods, with yours lower in the left column)

Also, I take the occasion to ask you: I'm an old time Requiem user and I like the description of your Survival mod, however I think the stash seems a bit too hard for me to handle (but I fully agree on your vision, the reasons behind). However, looking at the MCM pictures I had the feeling that the mod isn't modular, some features can't be disabled in MCM, am I right or I understood bad?

Spank that Ass looks FANTASTIC. I love that the NPCs interact with whether or not you are fucking them back... but what MCM is "Reset Drool" in? I can't find it. No requirements are listed, I have SLSO installed, but I can't find this drool option, and no player dialogue. I get the feeling I'm missing a mod requirement somewhere.

I DO have some ideas.
Sexist Guards does spanking animations when the player knocks things over.
There are several spanking animation sets in SLAL packs, though those are their **own** animations, not meant for use in others.

Enemies could try to swat the player on their sensitive bits during combat, if the player is naked. Not sure... what to do with that, but it comes to mind.

Edit: Also I am getting "..." options in any dialogue that brings up what I assume to be the dialogue blurb telling me to fuck back. odd.

11 minutes ago, Yuni said:

Spank that Ass looks FANTASTIC. I love that the NPCs interact with whether or not you are fucking them back... but what MCM is "Reset Drool" in? I can't find it. No requirements are listed, I have SLSO installed, but I can't find this drool option, and no player dialogue. I get the feeling I'm missing a mod requirement somewhere.

Do you get a 'Spank that ass' MCM? 

I think the mod might not be starting right for you if not. There's a soft dependency to Dds that isn't 'done completely'. I've not done the FoMod yet to make it proper. 

Check your logs for 'unable to link type' errors after installing the mod. Installing Devious devices should probably fix ot for now if you want to try. 

57 minutes ago, A.J. said:

have an interface problem (the $ wording) but I don't understand why, even because I have the ENGLISH file inside bathing\interface subfolder, would you have a clue? (I use MO1 and I installed bathing and your tweaks as two separated mods, with yours lower in the left column)

Can you provide as much detail as possible. I'm afraid I don't know a lot about interface files. 

58 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Also, I take the occasion to ask you: I'm an old time Requiem user and I like the description of your Survival mod, however I think the stash seems a bit too hard for me to handle (but I fully agree on your vision, the reasons behind). However, looking at the MCM pictures I had the feeling that the mod isn't modular, some features can't be disabled in MCM, am I right or I understood bad?

Stash stealing can't be disabled right now. But anything in a player home is safe anyway. Nothing has ever disappeared for me from breezehome for example. 

11 minutes ago, Durante said:

Regarding the new spank mod, the player gets a blue face until "reset tears"

Blue face means the textures are missing. 

You should have textures in from zaz on path 'Textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\drool\'

tears1.dds

tears2.dds

tears3.dds

sob1.dds

sob2.dds

Should all be in that folder. 

13 minutes ago, Durante said:

middle mouse button doesn't trigger dialogue function

Make sure your not in freecam mode or that your characters mouth isn't blocked (gagged or occupied by something else). If your characters mouth is open it is considered blocked. If that doesn't work try 'Reset Drool' as it rechecks if your characters mouth is available. 

12 minutes ago, Kalthen said:

How compatible is it with SL Survival

It doesn't conflict per se, you'll just get both bump spank events which can be a little confusing. But I've included a modified version of SL Survival in the Optional folder. It will disable survivals spank events. You should be able to swap back to the original if needed.

14 minutes ago, Kalthen said:

does it conflict with the tears from Apropos2

Can't see it conflicting either. You will probably just get both tears textures which may look better or worse. I'd be interested to know what happens and how it looks as I use Apropos2 myself. Haven't seen it's W&T + STAs tears yet though. 

Somethings a little screwy with tear progression at the moment though. I seem to keep ending up at stage 1.

16 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Can you provide as much detail as possible. I'm afraid I don't know a lot about interface files. 

Stash stealing can't be disabled right now. But anything in a player home is safe anyway. Nothing has ever disappeared for me from breezehome for example. 

Thank you for the answer about Survival.

Bathing: basically, this problem:

bath1.jpg

I remember I had that problem in mods a long time ago because I had the game in ITA and in some mods it was lacking the interface translation, all I did was duplicating the file and rename it to my language. However, after a while I started playing in English and I never had that issue anymore, so now I'm surprised.

This is what I can see in Bathing subfolder:

bath2.jpg

So the english translation should be there, I'm wondering what mess I made to cause it.

But only if you have a clue for me, if it's something complicated don't worry, I don't want to bother you.

7 hours ago, A.J. said:

So the english translation should be there, I'm wondering what mess I made to cause it.

But only if you have a clue for me, if it's something complicated don't worry, I don't want to bother you.

Check if you have sLanguage=ENGLISH in your Skyrim.ini. The MCM works just fine for me.