20 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Blue face means the textures are missing. 

You should have textures in from zaz on path 'Textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\drool\'

tears1.dds

tears2.dds

tears3.dds

sob1.dds

sob2.dds

Should all be in that folder. 

Make sure your not in freecam mode or that your characters mouth isn't blocked (gagged or occupied by something else). If your characters mouth is open it is considered blocked. If that doesn't work try 'Reset Drool' as it rechecks if your characters mouth is available. 

My bad, I had somehow deleted the tats folders, as for the middle mouse button it still doesn't work... Also the SL survival is active on the bottom of the load order but the MCM didn't show up.

11 minutes ago, Durante said:

as for the middle mouse button it still doesn't work

It's not as snappy as I would like. Sometimes your characters idle sex dialog will block it so you kind of have to spam the key a bit. Its something to do with the dialog queuing function. 

As for survival. That's odd. I've been using the esp in the optional folder for a while but I've not gone into the MCM. It's not the old 'you need to save and reload problem is it? I'll check the MCM when I can but I literally only added one tiny modification. 

My first impressions of Spank That Ass v1.1:
- Fixed spanking and some odd comments during masturbation => could hear those^^
- Readded missing devious vibrate event dialog files (no idea where they went) => "let me cuuum" worked
- Added a little more Npc fuck back dialog => I guess she wanted more

- the spanking during rape is a cool additon

- my PC had some fun during mastrubation, at least that's what she said
- MCM shows up on a new game

- mod loads right away on a new game

- consensual sex work without issues

- zaz tears get added

- ass slap works

- Willpower gets drained

- sound plays

but ?

- my game crashes (CTD) in the middle of the rape scenes with Spank That Ass involved

- happens only during rape scenes with added spanking, and always after the first 2-3 SL animation stages

- my guess it happens because STA wants to add something and can't = CTD

- what mods could add something during rape SL scenes on my setup:

- STA (unkown?) (+ zaz tears)

- apropos 2 (tears tats)

- Bathing in skyrim tweaked (dirt)

- Sexlab cum tweaked (cum)

- dripping when aroused (normaly only at the end of SL scene)

- wet function redux (sweat, wet pussy)

- rape/fade tats tweaked

- chance to get CTD during rape with STA installed = 80%

(or could be a mod conflict, tested STA at the end of the load order too, it worked for a while before I reloaded the game and got CTD on any rape anymation with STA involved)

(all tests on new games)

Countertest: deactivated STA and checked some rape scenes = 0% CTD

maybe it's STA adding spank marks script that might conflict with something (lets test): deactivated NDUN spanking/guard punishments that add spanking tats => has no effect, still CTD

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

my game crashes (CTD) in the middle of the rape scenes with Spank That Ass involved

I was afraid of something like that. Dont think its anything to do with the overlays as a lot of the code is reused from SCO and BiS. There's this beauty from the creation kit wiki: 

• If used on an actor and that actor attempts to initiate normal dialogue (for example a random greeting) while saying something through Say(), the game will crash to desktop.

Do you have any mods that add dialog during sex. I'm thinking sexist guards possibly. Could you send me a log of a ctd. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Do you have any mods that add dialog during sex. I'm thinking sexist guards possibly. Could you send me a log of a ctd. 

Any mod?

I HAVE EM ALL!

?

- Sexist Guards

- Sexlab Dirty Talk

- STA (^^)

- I' not sure, there is some more

- Apropos should have it's own wiget for text or does any commonet anywhere cause this conflict?

that would explain why someFF rape was working sometimes, because there are no comments for it.

Some animations don't have comments because they are new or exotic.

I have to test THAT!

42 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Any mod?

I HAVE EM ALL!

?

- Sexist Guards

- Sexlab Dirty Talk

- STA (^^)

- I' not sure, there is some more

- Apropos should have it's own wiget for text or does any commonet anywhere cause this conflict?

that would explain why someFF rape was working sometimes, because there are no comments for it.

Some animations don't have comments because they are new or exotic.

I have to test THAT!

Well the good news is that I've created a workaround for the dialog in freecam mode which involves creating an invisible you to say lines on your behalf. It should (hopefully) stop that problem too as it won't be the same character saying the line. Currently it only works in freecam and only for the player. So I'll see if I can do the same for the npc and add a toggle to always use an invisible character. 

16 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Well the good news is that I've created a workaround for the dialog in freecam mode which involves creating an invisible you to say lines on your behalf. It should (hopefully) stop that problem too as it won't be the same character saying the line. Currently it only works in freecam and only for the player. So I'll see if I can do the same for the npc and add a toggle to always use an invisible character. 

always one step ahead Mr Monoman1^^

I will test one mod at a time by deactivate them one by one an see how it goes

I use IFPV if that helps

I did not use the sexlab freecam during sexy times (was to scared it would crash^^)

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

okey tested:

> deactivated sexlab dirty talk esp => still CTD (but sexist guards rape comments are still active, so only 50% of this test is done)

> deactivated sexist guards player rape dialog via MCM (+ deactivated sexlab dirty talk esp) => no CTD anymore!

> NEW: Saving too early after SL rape scene has finished and while STA is still showing a message after rape = CTD on save (wouldn't mention it if I had that issue before)

> during sexlab rape animation STA says something like "spank cooldown: 0". Will this be a MCM option later to reduce the spanking during SL scenes? (would be great for fine tuning, lots of spanking on every rape event might be a bit much. Okey, it's too much atm^^)

> used freecam and 1st person view with IFPV => no CTD, seem not to matter anyways?

sexist guard MCM rape dialog deactivated prevents CTD with STA during rape scenes:

222070228_SexistGuardsMCM01.jpg.73f5819d0ff7ea9741cae7b6914e28c0.jpg

15 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

deactivated sexist guards player rape dialog via MCM (+ deactivated sexlab dirty talk esp) => no CTD anymore! 

Great thanks. So the proposed fix should probably work. (Never say definitely when modding skyrim)

16 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Saving too early after SL rape scene has finished and while STA is still showing a message after rape = CTD on save (wouldn't mention it if I had that issue before)

I'll keep an eye on this. Being played from an invisible npc might prevent it. Can't say I've seen it myself though.

17 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

during sexlab rape animation STA says something like "spank cooldown: 0"

That's just debugging for the moment to tell you how long until the npc will start spanking you again. It's how much 'credit you've built up from fucking back and shit talking yourself. 

18 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Will this be a MCM option later to reduce the spanking during SL scenes? (would be great for fine tuning, lots of spanking on every rape event might be a bit much. Okey, it's too much atm^^)

I can probably add a option of chance for npc rapist to be of the 'spanky' persuasion. 

woow quick feedback

14 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

'll keep an eye on this. Being played from an invisible npc might prevent it. Can't say I've seen it myself though.

me too, maybe I was a bit quick to save, DEC and other mods running effects after rape too on the PC

15 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

That's just debugging for the moment to tell you how long until the npc will start spanking you again. It's how much 'credit you've built up from fucking back and shit talking yourself. 

uhm, well than my PC needs more credits ^^

15 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I can probably add a option of chance for npc rapist to be of the 'spanky' persuasion. 

that would be awesome for game setups or defeat mods where chain rapes can happen

(or after an evening naked in a tavern with lots of NPC adding mods ?)

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I'll keep an eye on this. Being played from an invisible npc might prevent it. Can't say I've seen it myself though.

It happend again, new game all fine, first time spanky sex => CTD on save after that, my guts feeling didn't fool me again

maybe there is another conflicting mod, but that will be hard to find because I have no clue what could cause that

I will test if it crashes If I wait till all pain debuffs are gone or after cell change

EDIT:

> consensual sex with some spanking = save possible

> rape sex with a lot of spanking = CTD on save

5 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

It happend again, new game all fine, first time spanky sex => CTD on save after that, my guts feeling didn't fool me again

maybe there is another conflicting mod, but that will be hard to find because I have no clue what could cause that

I will test if it crashes If I wait till all pain debuffs are gone or after cell change

Well it still probably comes back to 2 mods trying to 'say' something. I'm gonna be busy for the next few days so no invisible you until then. 

Real world: People change their mind of what they want to say mid-sentence all the time, no problem

Bethesda world: world implodes.

I must be one of the few that surprised FO76 wasn't MORE of a dumpster fire....

17 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Well it still probably comes back to 2 mods trying to 'say' something. I'm gonna be busy for the next few days so no invisible you until then. 

Real world: People change their mind of what they want to say mid-sentence all the time, no problem

Bethesda world: world implodes.

I must be one of the few that surprised FO76 wasn't MORE of a dumpster fire....

What is FO76? Did I miss a skyrim mod? ??

You are right I have more mods that comment on stuff.

But why do those sneaky mods wait till I save ?

Maybe I need to deactivate some more features in sexist guards or need to deactivate it. After all it provides a loooot of "you talk"

Would be a bloody RL if it was the other way around^^

In two weeks my skyrim world will be totaly silent ?

(except of the screams of a spanked dragonborn ?)

Hey monoman1, just wanna mention that the spanking mod conflicts with DiD. If i have both mods active and Spank that ass is loaded after DiD i cant get the DiD menu and if i load DiD after your STA mod i get eather one to show up. I know its alpha and maybe the other mod has the conflct... just wanna let you know that.

7 minutes ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

Hey monoman1, just wanna mention that the spanking mod conflicts with DiD. If i have both mods active and Spank that ass is loaded after DiD i cant get the DiD menu and if i load DiD after your STA mod i get eather one to show up. I know its alpha and maybe the other mod has the conflct... just wanna let you know that.

ohoh, it works on my setup

Spank that ass v1.1  + Dragonborn in Distress v 1.01 + new game => MCMs shows up

(not tested with DiD 1.2 yet)

7 minutes ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

Let me guess. You don't run devious devices? And DTMT you probably do run devious devices? In which case it's probably that both mods have a soft dependency to DD. Which causes all sorts of problems if that dependency is not installed. Next version of STA will probably be an FoMod with proper soft dependency. 

So for now you'll either have to do without one and wait for an update or install devious devices. 

2 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Let me guess. You don't run devious devices? And DTMT you probably do run devious devices? In which case it's probably that both mods have a soft dependency to DD. Which causes all sorts of problems if that dependency is not installed. Next version of STA will probably be an FoMod with proper soft dependency. 

So for now you'll either have to do without one and wait for an update or install devious devices. 

Thanks for the quick reply... hm never know this soft dependency (bug, damn you Todd!!!) well this could be the problem, cos i dont use DD... wlp then i must wait, thanks for the help man.

30 minutes ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

hm...ok, have you both mods installed at a new game? and maybe you can say what mod is higher in your Load order

DiD is lower in load order than STA

1. try on a running game: STA and DiD at the end of the load order, all MCMs show up

2. try on a new game: STA and DiD higher in load order than all other DD mods, all MCMs show up

3. try on a new game: STA below all comment adding mods, DiD below all mods that add defeat mechanics, STA higer than DiD in load order, all MCM show up

4. try [pending]:

new game: removed Sexist Guards and Sexlab Dirty talk (because of "you talk" dialog conflicts, I don't think SLdirty talk conflicts with STA, just reducing comment mods)

update DiD

= Prüfe Mods
This is a report on your currently active/merged mods.

=== Mergebar
Following mods are active, but could be merged into the bashed patch.
* SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Main_AHelm_A.esp
* SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC1_AHelm_A.esp
* SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC2_AHelm_A.esp
* Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
* Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
* Tiwa44_SpiceGear.esp

=== Active Mod Files:
* 00  Skyrim.esm
* 01  Update.esm
* 02  Dawnguard.esm
* 03  HearthFires.esm
* 04  Dragonborn.esm
* 05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.13a]
* 06  Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
* 07  hdtHighHeel.esm
* 08  Heels Sound.esm
* 09  TravellersOfSkyrim.esm
* 0A  paradise_halls.esm
* 0B  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
* 0C  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
* 0D  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
* 0E  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.1.0]
* 0F  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
* 10  Heretical Resources.esm
* 11  SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
* 12  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
* 13  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
* 14  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
* 15  Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm  [Version No]
* ++  Remove Recurring Messages.esp
* ++  sandboxcylinderheight.esp
* ++  Kai's Lipstick.esp
* ++  ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
* 16  SkyUI.esp
* 17  UIExtensions.esp
* 18  RaceMenu.esp
* 19  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
* 1A  RaceMenuOverlays.esp
* 1B  RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
* 1C  SOSRaceMenu.esp
* 1D  VWA_VanillaWarpaintsAbsolution.esp
* 1E  FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
* 1F  EmpyreanCS.esp
* 20  AddItemMenuLE.esp
* 21  SkyUI Rearranger.esp
* 22  iHUD.esp
* 23  Neo's Selene.esp
* 24  Merta Assassin Armor.esp
* 25  Merta Assassin Tattoos.esp
* 26  FalmerBikini.esp
* 27  Dwarvenbikini.esp
* 28  Equip more Rings (4)_EN.esp
* 29  BFS_Arrows.esp
* 2A  Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp
* 2B  dwbes.esp
* 2C  DawnbreakerSet.esp
* 2D  Sextoys Calyps - Enhanced.esp
* 2E  non-devious devices.esp
* 2F  Dwemer Fairies.esp
* 30  Bob's Boots SevenBase.esp
* 31  Luxury Collection.esp
* 32  Wolf Skin Bedrolls for spooning.esp
* 33  More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp  [Version 5.7]
* 34  AetheriumSwordsnArmor.esp
* 35  BoundIncorporealShield.esp
* 36  BlackRedLatexDress.esp
* 37  KS Wigs NonHDT.esp
* 38  UUNPBlackCorset.esp
* 39  SpikeBallOutfit.esp
* 3A  Witch Of The Wild.esp
* 3B  demsecret.esp
* 3C  Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
* 3D  LadyHorus_TERA.esp
* 3E  Jennes.esp
* 3F  SkinSuits.esp
* 40  Luxurious Seduction.esp
* 41  Gigaduex_Outfit.esp
* 42  Dark Armors.esp
* 43  C5Kev's Mega Jelly Living Armor UUNP.esp
* 44  Headcrab_BunnyOutfit.esp
* 45  Bikini Revival - Full Package.esp
* 46  Eastmarch Manor.esp
* 47  BoundWeaponEnchantment_40.esp
* 48  EnchantmentSwapper.esp  [Version 1.0]
* 49  Rings of fortification.esp
* 4A  Levitate Toggle-able Spell.esp
* 4B  P1FlyingRing.esp
* 4C  ssapbwk.esp
* 4D  Animated Dragon Wings.esp
* 4E  QueenMiraak.esp
* 4F  3sisters_adenz.esp
* 50  DDDellanoFollower.esp
* 51  Amara.esp
* 52  fantasystylefollowers.esp
* 53  DopplegangerFollower.esp
* 54  Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
* 55  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.9]
* 56  JaxonzMapMarkers.esp
* 57  QuickLight.esp
* 58  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
* 59  Lorica.esp
* 5A  SimplyKnock.esp
* 5B  SexLab Pheromones.esp
* 5C  Sexlab - Cum Overlays.esp
* 5D  SimpleBathing.esp
* 5E  Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
* ++  BathingInSkyrim-SimpleBathing Patch.esp
* 5F  Furs for spooning.esp
* 60  SleepTight.esp
* 61  GoToBed.esp
* 62  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
* 63  EtR_LeveledVendorGold.esp
* 64  Immersive Wenches.esp
* 65  TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp
* 66  3DNPC.esp  [Version 3.4.2]
* 67  SD Cages.esp  [Version 3.30]
* 68  Deadly Wenches.esp
* 69  KS Hairdo's.esp
* ++  Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp
* ++  Moar Deadly Wenches.esp
* 6A  PetProject.esp
* 6B  PetCollar.esp
* 6C  SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
* 6D  TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
* 6E  paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
* 6F  pahe-tdf-patch.esp
* 70  Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
* 71  PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
* 72  PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
* 73  JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
* 74  hydra_slavegirls.esp
* 75  Forgotten Wenches.esp
* 76  SLAnimLoader.esp
* 77  01RieklingsNSkyrim.esp
* 78  HentaiCreatures.esp
* 79  MoreNastyCritters.esp
* 7A  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.5.2b]
* 7B  Judgment Wenches.esp
* 7C  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
* 7D  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp
* ++  SIC Stormcloak Wolves Faction Fix.esp
* 7E  Judgment Wenches -Immersive Creatures Patch-.esp
* 7F  BDIC.esp
* 80  Simply Stronger Dragons.esp
* 81  RunDBRun.esp
* 82  SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
* 83  SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
* 84  AnubAnimObj.esp
* 85  SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
* 86  NibblesAnimObjects.esp
* 87  SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
* 88  SLALAnimObj.esp
* 89  HDTSextoys.esp
* 8A  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
* 8B  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
* 8C  SOS - Leito Addon.esp
* 8D  SOS_Ho.esp
* 8E  SOS_Ho_StraponPatch.esp
* 8F  SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
* 90  SexLabTools.esp
* 91  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 3.0]
* 92  12FemaleBrows.esp
* 93  Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
* ++  Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp
* 94  Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serana.esp
* 95  Feminine Females Deutsch.esp
* 96  RapeTattoos.esp
* 97  FadeTattoos.esp
* 98  SlaveTats.esp
* 99  SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
* 9A  Apropos2.esp
* 9B  itgrows.esp
* 9C  BarefootRealism.esp
* 9D  DW.esp
* 9E  S_L_U_T_S.esp
* 9F  Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
* A0  RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
* A1  My Home Is Your Home.esp
* A2  My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
* A3  SimpleOutfitManager.esp
* A4  nwsFollowerFramework.esp
* A5  Devious Lore.esp
* A6  Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
* A7  Estruk_XDFF_Custom.esp
* A8  AOS.esp  [Version 2.5.1DGDB]
* A9  SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
* AA  SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
* AB  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
* AC  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
* AD  ELFX - Exteriors.esp
* AE  ELFX - Hardcore.esp
* AF  ELFX - Weathers.esp
* ++  AOS2_ELFX-Weathers Patch.esp
* B0  SexLab-Parasites.esp
* ++  AnimatedParasites.esp
* B1  C5Kev's Animated Tentacle Parasite Armor UUNP.esp
* B2  C5Kev's Aradia Animated Living Armor.esp
* B3  EstrusChaurus.esp
* B4  EstrusDwemer.esp
* B5  EstrusSpider.esp
* B6  Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
* B7  xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp  [Version No.]
* B8  GagSFX.esp
* B9  dcc-dm2.esp
* BA  Devious Devices - Equip.esp
* BB  DD_Helpers.esp
* BC  Spank That Ass.esp
* BD  DeviousFollowers.esp  [Version 1.710]
* BE  Naked Dungeons.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* BF  DragonbornInDistress.esp
* C0  Deviously Enslaved.esp
* C1  DeviousTraining.esp
* C2  SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
* C3  Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
* ++  esturkBondageMittensMagic.esp
* C4  bwitch.esp
* C5  SexLab Inflation Framework.esp  [Version 1.1.9b]
* C6  WetFunction.esp
* C7  gagsizeplugin.esp
* ++  gsp_cursedlootpatch.esp
* C8  TKDodge.esp
* C9  FNIS.esp
* CA  FNISspells.esp
* CB  XPMSE.esp
* CC  Purewaters.esp
* CD  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]
* CE  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
* CF  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
* D0  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
* D1  SD Addons.esp
* D2  CagedFollowers.esp
* D3  SD Patches.esp  [Version No.]
* D4  EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
* D5  SimpleSlavery.esp
* D6  Tiwa44_SpiceGear.esp
* D7  Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
* D8  Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
* D9  Shiva's Vanilla Clothing Replacer.esp
* DA  Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
* DB  SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Main_AHelm_A.esp
* DC  SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC1_AHelm_A.esp
* DD  SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC2_AHelm_A.esp
* DE  Botox.esp
* DF  PAN_NPCs.esp
* E0  Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp
* E1  CellBuilder.esp

4 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

DiD is lower in load order than STA

1. try on a running game: STA and DiD at the end of the load order, all MCMs show up

2. try on a new game: STA and DiD higher in load order than all other DD mods, all MCMs show up

3. try on a new game: STA below all dialog changing mods, DiD below all mods that add defeat mechanics, STA higer than DiD in load order, all MCM show up

4. try [pending]:

new game: removed Sexist Guards and Sexlab Dirty talk (because of "you talk" dialog conflicts, I don't think SLdirty talk conflicts with STA, just reducing comment mods)

update DiD

Reveal hidden contents

= Prüfe Mods
This is a report on your currently active/merged mods.

=== Mergebar
Following mods are active, but could be merged into the bashed patch.
* SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Main_AHelm_A.esp
* SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC1_AHelm_A.esp
* SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC2_AHelm_A.esp
* Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
* Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
* Tiwa44_SpiceGear.esp

=== Active Mod Files:
* 00  Skyrim.esm
* 01  Update.esm
* 02  Dawnguard.esm
* 03  HearthFires.esm
* 04  Dragonborn.esm
* 05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.13a]
* 06  Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
* 07  hdtHighHeel.esm
* 08  Heels Sound.esm
* 09  TravellersOfSkyrim.esm
* 0A  paradise_halls.esm
* 0B  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
* 0C  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
* 0D  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
* 0E  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.1.0]
* 0F  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
* 10  Heretical Resources.esm
* 11  SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
* 12  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
* 13  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
* 14  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
* 15  Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm  [Version No]
* ++  Remove Recurring Messages.esp
* ++  sandboxcylinderheight.esp
* ++  Kai's Lipstick.esp
* ++  ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
* 16  SkyUI.esp
* 17  UIExtensions.esp
* 18  RaceMenu.esp
* 19  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
* 1A  RaceMenuOverlays.esp
* 1B  RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
* 1C  SOSRaceMenu.esp
* 1D  VWA_VanillaWarpaintsAbsolution.esp
* 1E  FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
* 1F  EmpyreanCS.esp
* 20  AddItemMenuLE.esp
* 21  SkyUI Rearranger.esp
* 22  iHUD.esp
* 23  Neo's Selene.esp
* 24  Merta Assassin Armor.esp
* 25  Merta Assassin Tattoos.esp
* 26  FalmerBikini.esp
* 27  Dwarvenbikini.esp
* 28  Equip more Rings (4)_EN.esp
* 29  BFS_Arrows.esp
* 2A  Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp
* 2B  dwbes.esp
* 2C  DawnbreakerSet.esp
* 2D  Sextoys Calyps - Enhanced.esp
* 2E  non-devious devices.esp
* 2F  Dwemer Fairies.esp
* 30  Bob's Boots SevenBase.esp
* 31  Luxury Collection.esp
* 32  Wolf Skin Bedrolls for spooning.esp
* 33  More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp  [Version 5.7]
* 34  AetheriumSwordsnArmor.esp
* 35  BoundIncorporealShield.esp
* 36  BlackRedLatexDress.esp
* 37  KS Wigs NonHDT.esp
* 38  UUNPBlackCorset.esp
* 39  SpikeBallOutfit.esp
* 3A  Witch Of The Wild.esp
* 3B  demsecret.esp
* 3C  Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
* 3D  LadyHorus_TERA.esp
* 3E  Jennes.esp
* 3F  SkinSuits.esp
* 40  Luxurious Seduction.esp
* 41  Gigaduex_Outfit.esp
* 42  Dark Armors.esp
* 43  C5Kev's Mega Jelly Living Armor UUNP.esp
* 44  Headcrab_BunnyOutfit.esp
* 45  Bikini Revival - Full Package.esp
* 46  Eastmarch Manor.esp
* 47  BoundWeaponEnchantment_40.esp
* 48  EnchantmentSwapper.esp  [Version 1.0]
* 49  Rings of fortification.esp
* 4A  Levitate Toggle-able Spell.esp
* 4B  P1FlyingRing.esp
* 4C  ssapbwk.esp
* 4D  Animated Dragon Wings.esp
* 4E  QueenMiraak.esp
* 4F  3sisters_adenz.esp
* 50  DDDellanoFollower.esp
* 51  Amara.esp
* 52  fantasystylefollowers.esp
* 53  DopplegangerFollower.esp
* 54  Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
* 55  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.9]
* 56  JaxonzMapMarkers.esp
* 57  QuickLight.esp
* 58  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
* 59  Lorica.esp
* 5A  SimplyKnock.esp
* 5B  SexLab Pheromones.esp
* 5C  Sexlab - Cum Overlays.esp
* 5D  SimpleBathing.esp
* 5E  Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
* ++  BathingInSkyrim-SimpleBathing Patch.esp
* 5F  Furs for spooning.esp
* 60  SleepTight.esp
* 61  GoToBed.esp
* 62  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
* 63  EtR_LeveledVendorGold.esp
* 64  Immersive Wenches.esp
* 65  TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp
* 66  3DNPC.esp  [Version 3.4.2]
* 67  SD Cages.esp  [Version 3.30]
* 68  Deadly Wenches.esp
* 69  KS Hairdo's.esp
* ++  Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp
* ++  Moar Deadly Wenches.esp
* 6A  PetProject.esp
* 6B  PetCollar.esp
* 6C  SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
* 6D  TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
* 6E  paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
* 6F  pahe-tdf-patch.esp
* 70  Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
* 71  PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
* 72  PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
* 73  JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
* 74  hydra_slavegirls.esp
* 75  Forgotten Wenches.esp
* 76  SLAnimLoader.esp
* 77  01RieklingsNSkyrim.esp
* 78  HentaiCreatures.esp
* 79  MoreNastyCritters.esp
* 7A  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.5.2b]
* 7B  Judgment Wenches.esp
* 7C  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
* 7D  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp
* ++  SIC Stormcloak Wolves Faction Fix.esp
* 7E  Judgment Wenches -Immersive Creatures Patch-.esp
* 7F  BDIC.esp
* 80  Simply Stronger Dragons.esp
* 81  RunDBRun.esp
* 82  SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
* 83  SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
* 84  AnubAnimObj.esp
* 85  SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
* 86  NibblesAnimObjects.esp
* 87  SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
* 88  SLALAnimObj.esp
* 89  HDTSextoys.esp
* 8A  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
* 8B  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
* 8C  SOS - Leito Addon.esp
* 8D  SOS_Ho.esp
* 8E  SOS_Ho_StraponPatch.esp
* 8F  SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
* 90  SexLabTools.esp
* 91  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 3.0]
* 92  12FemaleBrows.esp
* 93  Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
* ++  Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp
* 94  Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serana.esp
* 95  Feminine Females Deutsch.esp
* 96  RapeTattoos.esp
* 97  FadeTattoos.esp
* 98  SlaveTats.esp
* 99  SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
* 9A  Apropos2.esp
* 9B  itgrows.esp
* 9C  BarefootRealism.esp
* 9D  DW.esp
* 9E  S_L_U_T_S.esp
* 9F  Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
* A0  RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
* A1  My Home Is Your Home.esp
* A2  My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
* A3  SimpleOutfitManager.esp
* A4  nwsFollowerFramework.esp
* A5  Devious Lore.esp
* A6  Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
* A7  Estruk_XDFF_Custom.esp
* A8  AOS.esp  [Version 2.5.1DGDB]
* A9  SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
* AA  SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
* AB  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
* AC  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
* AD  ELFX - Exteriors.esp
* AE  ELFX - Hardcore.esp
* AF  ELFX - Weathers.esp
* ++  AOS2_ELFX-Weathers Patch.esp
* B0  SexLab-Parasites.esp
* ++  AnimatedParasites.esp
* B1  C5Kev's Animated Tentacle Parasite Armor UUNP.esp
* B2  C5Kev's Aradia Animated Living Armor.esp
* B3  EstrusChaurus.esp
* B4  EstrusDwemer.esp
* B5  EstrusSpider.esp
* B6  Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
* B7  xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp  [Version No.]
* B8  GagSFX.esp
* B9  dcc-dm2.esp
* BA  Devious Devices - Equip.esp
* BB  DD_Helpers.esp
* BC  Spank That Ass.esp
* BD  DeviousFollowers.esp  [Version 1.710]
* BE  Naked Dungeons.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* BF  DragonbornInDistress.esp
* C0  Deviously Enslaved.esp
* C1  DeviousTraining.esp
* C2  SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
* C3  Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
* ++  esturkBondageMittensMagic.esp
* C4  bwitch.esp
* C5  SexLab Inflation Framework.esp  [Version 1.1.9b]
* C6  WetFunction.esp
* C7  gagsizeplugin.esp
* ++  gsp_cursedlootpatch.esp
* C8  TKDodge.esp
* C9  FNIS.esp
* CA  FNISspells.esp
* CB  XPMSE.esp
* CC  Purewaters.esp
* CD  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]
* CE  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
* CF  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
* D0  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
* D1  SD Addons.esp
* D2  CagedFollowers.esp
* D3  SD Patches.esp  [Version No.]
* D4  EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
* D5  SimpleSlavery.esp
* D6  Tiwa44_SpiceGear.esp
* D7  Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
* D8  Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
* D9  Shiva's Vanilla Clothing Replacer.esp
* DA  Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
* DB  SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Main_AHelm_A.esp
* DC  SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC1_AHelm_A.esp
* DD  SJs_InvHelms_Eng_Plugin_DLC2_AHelm_A.esp
* DE  Botox.esp
* DF  PAN_NPCs.esp
* E0  Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp
* E1  CellBuilder.esp

Hey thanks for the work, i think its cos i dont use DD, monoman said already to me it could be cos i dont have DD installed and both mods has them as soft dependency... but thanks again to try these things ?

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

confirming DTMT is using DD o7

and I see a lot of reports of missing MCMs

I don't have that issue, but I have most devious soft depencies installed

BaneMaster would confirm your suspision Monoman1 (I guess)

btw: I deactivated all Player comments of sexist guards and it seems to work, no CDT on save anymore (totaly forgot that Sexist guards adds player comments on a random base too, so even if rape comments are deactivated, other comments can kill a STA anytime totaly unrealted to SLanimations)

now with all my comment mods I will check what mod might add a suprise player comment