From time to time brows are disappearing from my character face but bathing fix the glitch. I'm using wetfunctionredux and blush when aroused as mods swapping textures plus your tweaks of bathing in skyrim, slavetats and cum overlay. Any idea or guess about what might be causing the problem? It seems quite random, maybe too many textures swaps at the same time? Sometimes it happens after loading a save, but others i can notice a texture swap happening making brows dissapear. I'm not using ENB, only the ENBoost.

1 hour ago, alfgui said:

From time to time brows are disappearing from my character face but bathing fix the glitch. I'm using wetfunctionredux and blush when aroused as mods swapping textures plus your tweaks of bathing in skyrim, slavetats and cum overlay. Any idea or guess about what might be causing the problem? It seems quite random, maybe too many textures swaps at the same time? Sometimes it happens after loading a save, but others i can notice a texture swap happening making brows dissapear. I'm not using ENB, only the ENBoost.

I have that problems sometimes, too. Only goes away after exiting Skyrim for me. It is not appearing very often, tho. Never found the cause. My guess was that it comes from loading too often too fast sometimes 

I've installed a second set of dirt textures and I have to say the results are astoundingly pleasing. Are they both being applied at the same time? Thanks for all the tweaks so far!

I have a few suggestions.

1. It would be nice for NPC's to have autonomy with bathing. It is cumbersome to tell every npc to bathe while in water with them or let them stay filthy for eternity. So it would be great if NPC's would go to an area with water to bathe when told to, or you could take it a step further and make an area scan for NPC's let's say above 70% dirt and make them go bathe.

2.This one concerns the patch for realistic room rentals so a bit more complex. To make followers be able to use bath tubs in Inns when told to.

3. A tweak for wetfunction redux for more sets of wetness textures, given the large variety of gloss and wet textures available it would bring good results and the possibility for easier experimentation.

On 12/11/2018 at 3:33 PM, alfgui said:

Have noticed this from time to time but it's never been a big problem and I wouldn't even know where to begin to look. At a guess (and it's a complete guess) it's something to do with race menu itself.

On 12/12/2018 at 3:52 PM, Durante said:

1. It would be nice for NPC's to have autonomy with bathing. It is cumbersome to tell every npc to bathe while in water with them or let them stay filthy for eternity. So it would be great if NPC's would go to an area with water to bathe when told to, or you could take it a step further and make an area scan for NPC's let's say above 70% dirt and make them go bathe.

While it would be nice to have, the amount of script load required to do it just might not be worth it. Keep in mind that BiS was only ever designed to work on the player + maybe 1 or 2 followers.

2.This one concerns the patch for realistic room rentals so a bit more complex. To make followers be able to use bath tubs in Inns when told to.

Honestly I don't think I'd have the interest to work on this. 

3. A tweak for wetfunction redux for more sets of wetness textures, given the large variety of gloss and wet textures available it would bring good results and the possibility for easier experimentation.

Maybe in future but I can guarantee nothing. 

4 hours ago, Amrovich said:

Hey Monoman,

did you give this a look ... I don't mean to nag, just reminding you in case you forgot :D no pressure 

Honestly I've not looked at it yet. But then I haven't even opened the CK in a while now. Just too busy lately. 

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I haven't tested it in game though. 

An update: I tried it in game and

1- texture sets are being detected correctly 

2- body dirt works fine but face, feet and hands dirt is never applied :/ 

3- dirt sets are working fine and only getting reset after bathing

20 hours ago, Amrovich said:

Just give me some time. Right now, most of the time I can code but can't actually test it because I just can't start skyrim (It's complicated)

Going to see if I can remove filth as well as it's pretty unnecessary now. 

21 hours ago, Amrovich said:

Didn't expect to have anything so soon but here try this: Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked.7z

Not to be used on serious games for now. I've tested basic functionality but it needs long term testing - several dirty/bathing cycles in normal play - which I just don't have time for right now. 2x texture sets are included. Vanilla BiSs replacer texture and Heretical resources dirt textures. You'll probably have to install the textures yourself if/when there's an official release. A full dirt set is now three files: 

DirtFXBody.dds

DirtFXFace.dds

DirtFXHands.dds

The body texture is also applied to the feet. 

If you could test on both a new game and an existing game with the current BiS tweak installed it would be great. I've built in an upgrade function but these changes required me to change the arrays around which I'm not sure what effect it'll have on existing games. If installing on existing games you should probably, remove all overlays and disable the mod first. Then install the version posted here and then re-enable the mod in game. 

If not I'll get around to it eventually. 

Spoiler
5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Didn't expect to have anything so soon but here try this: Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked.7z

Not to be used on serious games for now. I've tested basic functionality but it needs long term testing - several dirty/bathing cycles in normal play - which I just don't have time for right now. 2x texture sets are included. Vanilla BiSs replacer texture and Heretical resources dirt textures. You'll probably have to install the textures yourself if/when there's an official release. A full dirt set is now three files: 

DirtFXBody.dds

DirtFXFace.dds

DirtFXHands.dds

The body texture is also applied to the feet. 

If you could test on both a new game and an existing game with the current BiS tweak installed it would be great. I've built in an upgrade function but these changes required me to change the arrays around which I'm not sure what effect it'll have on existing games. If installing on existing games you should probably, remove all overlays and disable the mod first. Then install the version posted here and then re-enable the mod in game. 

If not I'll get around to it eventually. 

Cool thanks a lot for taking the time ?. Will make sure to test it out and give you my feedback as soon as possible. probably in a day or two. 

On 12/15/2018 at 7:42 PM, Monoman1 said:

If you could test on both a new game and an existing game with the current BiS tweak installed it would be great.

I got around to quickly test it and here are the results.

In a new game:

1- texture sets are detected correctly

2- getting dirty and bathing works but dirt is only applied to body .... never applied to face, hands nor feet.

In an old save game: (I tried to upgrade directly without disabling the plugin first (sorry was a bit lazy))

1- tried clearing overlays and disabling bathing from MCM then enabling

2- texture set did not get detected correctly and only 1 was detected

3- when i got dirty a pink shade was applied to the body (probably because an old overlay path was lingering and the texture was missing) anyways, this pink shade was only applied to the body only and not the face, hands nor feet.

18 hours ago, Amrovich said:

I got around to quickly test it and here are the results.

In a new game:

1- texture sets are detected correctly

2- getting dirty and bathing works but dirt is only applied to body .... never applied to face, hands nor feet.

In an old save game: (I tried to upgrade directly without disabling the plugin first (sorry was a bit lazy))

1- tried clearing overlays and disabling bathing from MCM then enabling

2- texture set did not get detected correctly and only 1 was detected

3- when i got dirty a pink shade was applied to the body (probably because an old overlay path was lingering and the texture was missing) anyways, this pink shade was only applied to the body only and not the face, hands nor feet.

Funny. Should definitely have worked on a new game. There were problems with the upgrade function though. Try this instead if you get time: 

But seriously, you need to follow the upgrade instructions. If you don't I can pretty much guarantee it won't work and you'll just be wasting your time anyway. 

1. Load your save and disable the mod. Exit the Mcm and wait a few seconds. 

2. Exit the game and install the update. 

3. Load your save. Redetect sets FIRST. Then enable the mod. 

Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked.7z

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Try this instead

Hey fresh test results coming right up ?

Regarding FOMOD

1- One side thing I noticed is that the sslActorCumEffect.pex gets installed whether I click the check box in the installer or not. went and checked the folders and I found it present in the scripts default folder and also in the optional folder (not sure if that is intended or not).

This time I followed the instructions exactly on an existing save

1- Loaded my save and disabled the mod and closed the MCM and waited a couple minutes then saved.

2- exited game and then installed the mod

3- loaded the last save , detected sets (2 sets detected), then enabled mod.

4- increased the dirtiness rate a bit to make the process faster and waited.

5- pink/missing textures started getting applied to the body but nothing got applied to face , hands nor feet.

Test results on a new game

1- texture sets got detected correctly (2 sets)

2- Dirt textures got applied properly but only to the body and not to the face, hands nor feet

3- Tried bathing and getting dirty a few times and saw both of the 2 sets getting correctly applied but still to the body only. 

my guess:

1- upgrade function is not functioning properly and hence the pink textures when upgrading an existing save.

2- we are doing something wrong or nioverride not handling the face, hand and feet tags correctly and hence the lack of overlays on them.

Both situations worked for me so I've no clue whats wrong.

45 minutes ago, Amrovich said:

This time I followed the instructions exactly on an existing save

1- Loaded my save and disabled the mod and closed the MCM and waited a couple minutes then saved.

2- exited game and then installed the mod

3- loaded the last save , detected sets (2 sets detected), then enabled mod.

4- increased the dirtiness rate a bit to make the process faster and waited.

5- pink/missing textures started getting applied to the body but nothing got applied to face , hands nor feet.

Can you check showracemenu and tell me what texture is being applied? And if you have a papyrus log that'd be welcome. 

22 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Can you check showracemenu and tell me what texture is being applied? And if you have a papyrus log that'd be welcome. 

In the race menu there is an overlay applied to body named "DirtFx to BIS"  (My character name is "BIS" by the way)

No overlays were applied to other parts like feet or hands

And here is the Papyrus log of loading the game then re-detecting sets then enabling Mod and waiting until filthy then closing game.

Papyrus.0.log

17 hours ago, Amrovich said:

In the race menu there is an overlay applied to body named "DirtFx to BIS"  (My character name is "BIS" by the way)

No overlays were applied to other parts like feet or hands

And here is the Papyrus log of loading the game then re-detecting sets then enabling Mod and waiting until filthy then closing game.

Papyrus.0.log

Hmm. I'm not really getting anywhere with this. I've tried two different pcs now and both have worked for new game and upgrading. 

ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array

This is obviously your problem. Of course papyrus log doesn't say which array or even which line of code (thanks Beth) but I can take a guess that it's AreasTexNames. 

Since you were compiling scripts yourself, are you sure there's nothing overwriting BiS tweaks scripts? If not could I ask that you send me a log of a new game. Complete from starting the new game to getting dirty without quitting. If it doesn't work on a new game it definitely won't work for upgrading. 

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array

This is obviously your problem

Yup, that seems to be happening a ton of times indeed. 

I will check and make sure that nothing overwrites the scripts (even though I think I checked that but maybe I missed something)

Also will try to generate the required log.

Note: I am currently having troubles with my internet connection so please forgive me if don't respond for a day or two.

18 hours ago, Amrovich said:

Yup, that seems to be happening a ton of times indeed. 

I will check and make sure that nothing overwrites the scripts (even though I think I checked that but maybe I missed something)

Also will try to generate the required log.

Note: I am currently having troubles with my internet connection so please forgive me if don't respond for a day or two.

Most of your problems appear to be because you are failing to update the PROPERTIES of the scripts you are changing. Everything with an "Auto" in it's declaration is a property and that means you need to open the Properties for that script after you compile it, fix any links that need to be made and then SAVE the changes using the OK button.  Use the Cancel button or close using the "X" in the upper right corner and you didn't save the changes to the properties.

Most of your papyrus log are errors caused by the properties of a script not matching the script any more caused by a failure by you and by other mod authors to perform those additional steps.

For some reason nexus mod manager won't install the latest version of aroused nips tweaked 1.2 I think it has to do with the fomod, so I removed that and moved the conditional script that has frostfall active into the script folder and did it that way, will that work? Also does this mod mesh well with sexlab inflation framework patches?

2 minutes ago, TheOneSin said:

For some reason nexus mod manager won't install the latest version of aroused nips tweaked 1.2 I think it has to do with the fomod, so I removed that and moved the conditional script that has frostfall active into the script folder and did it that way, will that work? Also does this mod mesh well with sexlab inflation framework patches?

Should be fine.

3 minutes ago, TheOneSin said:

Also does this mod mesh well with sexlab inflation framework patches?

I use SLIF too. Haven't noticed any problem. 

5 minutes ago, TheOneSin said:

For some reason nexus mod manager won't install the latest version of aroused nips tweaked 1.2

It installed ok in NMM and MO for me. Do you get an error message?

40 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Should be fine.

I use SLIF too. Haven't noticed any problem. 

It installed ok in NMM and MO for me. Do you get an error message?

Yes I get an error for some reason so, for now, I will do the method I explained earlier I hope that is okay. Also, should I install aroused nips tweaked first then the sexlab inflation patches? Or should I do it the other way around?