Hi,

I'm trying the cum overlay tweak, but have some problem at detecting texture sets

Now I have activated Quite the sperm replacer as my default cum texture.

I also put the 33 files in set2 to set4 directory, which I copied from sexlab and deleted the two strapon files.

However, no matter if I click redetect textures, it still detects only 1 texture set.

How do I solve this? Maybe an example of the correct texture file sets?

Thanks

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

The sexlab folder should be the perfect example. 

The log should tell you whats wrong after you detect sets. Use notepad++ and search for sco_

Or post a log and I'll look at it when I can. 

Hi,

Thank you for the response, the log says as below.

[12/27/2018 - 07:40:01PM] SCO_: Warning: Cum Set 2: DOES NOT EXIST: Vaginal2.dds
[12/27/2018 - 07:40:01PM] SCO_: Empty set detected. Ending search

However, the file is right there in the directory.

Spoiler

image.png.48b921959e7d6429ace4e6226fc0c979.png

Is there any way to fix it?

Thank you.

20 hours ago, Durante said:

Would be an interesting thing to see some negative reactions from NPC's if dirtiness around 70% or more, shopkeepers or NPC's would refuse dialogue or service or charge a bit more than normally

Yea, makes sense. Might conflict with barefoot realism though. 

Edit: keep in mind though that being dirty already has a speech penalty which will affect prices.

1 hour ago, wwweneihu said:

Is there any way to fix it?

Only a couple of things I can think of right now. 

1. I assume the file extension is .dds?

2. Make sure you are using the newest version of PapyrusUtil and that nothing is overwriting it. Some mods include older versions https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/

If that doesn't work feel free to send me the whole log. PM it if you wish. 

19 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

now with so much cum and bathing and dirty feed and pointy nips and tats everywhere

how about a ass slap standalone with DF integration and sluts dirty hand tats!

SLS ass slap needs more attention and less confliction!

Hmm, maybe. Are there any red/sore ass textures out there? Plus hand marks?

23 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea, makes sense. Might conflict with barefoot realism though. 

Edit: keep in mind though that being dirty already has a speech penalty which will affect prices.

Only a couple of things I can think of right now. 

1. I assume the file extension is .dds?

2. Make sure you are using the newest version of PapyrusUtil and that nothing is overwriting it. Some mods include older versions https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/

If that doesn't work feel free to send me the whole log. PM it if you wish. 

Installing latest PapyrusUtil have fixed the problem.

Thank you very much.

41 minutes ago, wwweneihu said:

Installing latest PapyrusUtil have fixed the problem.

Thank you very much.

Great :)

1 hour ago, Kalthen said:

There are actually: (no hands, though. but red ass)

Thanks but it looks kind of severe for me personally. I'd rather a slight tint all round rather than red-raw. Something like this: 

tumblr_og4s6mg8331rw1lm7o1_1280.jpg

Maybe it's something I could manage myself since it doesn't seem like it would require a lot of detail. The hand prints would probably be different though. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Thanks but it looks kind of severe for me personally. I'd rather a slight tint all round rather than red-raw. Something like this: 

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe it's something I could manage myself since it doesn't seem like it would require a lot of detail. The hand prints would probably be different though. 

Just a idea for the hand prints but I am not sure since I can't check right now but I think S.L.U.T.S has textures that include handprints, maybe changing the position and colour and/or layering them a bit might give the desired effect.

Hello Monoman1. You helped me a while ago. I was wondering if you could give me advice about Slavetats. The problem I have is that I have some mods that use SlaveTats to put effects like dirt (like bathing in Skyrim). They seen to be working but the textures appear to be invisible, also it appears that the only part affected is the body part.  So I found out that if I go to Race Menu and go to the body paint part I can make the texture visible by moving the fourth color bar left once, but the visibility is lost when the textures are update in game.  Some of the mods I have problem with is Pee and fart and Aproppos.  I have enough body overlays. Also do you have something like a patreon account or a way to get donations at this point you have helped me a few times and I think is only fair to give something back.

23 minutes ago, belmod said:

Hello Monoman1. You helped me a while ago. I was wondering if you could give me advice about Slavetats. The problem I have is that I have some mods that use SlaveTats to put effects like dirt (like bathing in Skyrim). They seen to be working but the textures appear to be invisible, also it appears that the only part affected is the body part.  So I found out that if I go to Race Menu and go to the body paint part I can make the texture visible by moving the fourth color bar left once, but the visibility is lost when the textures are update in game.  Some of the mods I have problem with is Pee and fart and Aproppos.  I have enough body overlays. Also do you have something like a patreon account or a way to get donations at this point you have helped me a few times and I think is only fair to give something back.

So the overlays are in the slots but it's just that the color is wrong? Sounds like an unusual problem. Does it also affect Bathing in skyrim? Not sure what to suggest except:

1. Try using 14 or more overlay slots in NiOverride.ini

2. Try the slavetats tweak here.

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

So the overlays are in the slots but it's just that the color is wrong? Sounds like an unusual problem. Does it also affect Bathing in skyrim? Not sure what to suggest except:

1. Try using 14 or more overlay slots in NiOverride.ini

2. Try the slavetats tweak here.

Hey I found what was causing my problem. The cause was that I had the iAlphaflags set to 4844 instead of 4845.  Thanks anyway the problem was surely in the nioverride.  So Monoman1 do you have like a donations account, you been really helpful and I would like to show some support.

6 hours ago, belmod said:

Hey I found what was causing my problem. The cause was that I had the iAlphaflags set to 4844 instead of 4845.  Thanks anyway the problem was surely in the nioverride.  So Monoman1 do you have like a donations account, you been really helpful and I would like to show some support.

Nope, I've no patreon, right now at least. I'm grateful for the offer though. Don't worry about it. :)

On 12/28/2018 at 2:38 PM, Monoman1 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Have you looked at the light version of the spanked ass texture in the files. Maybe you could use it as a base. Just reduce the spread a bit.

Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked v2.4

Separate textures seem to work fine (on PC).
On followers overlays then work then do not work.
The pattern has not yet caught (possibly occurs if there is more than 1 set of textures).

"Bathing will now make you completely wet in frostfall."
Cool. I thought about it. With this, it is worth thinking before bathing in the northern areas of Skyrim. ?
But it not work. 

I think because there is no script file "mzinFrostWet.pex" that is attached to magic effect "mzinFrostWetMgef [MGEF:02043E71]".
Also in "mzinBatheQuest.psc" the lines look a bit weird (Is everything correct with the parameters?):
    mzinFrostWetSpell.Cast(DirtyActor, DirtyActor)

I like Fade Tats with Bathing.
While I testing it I found bug in another place.
It seems possible to loop Bathing-script, if you start next bathing before end of previous one (I apparently hurried to press the button).
It does not help even reloading save. Only load save before it happened.
Spam in papyrus-log:

Spoiler

[12/31/2018 - 04:25:17PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 0.197355
[12/31/2018 - 04:25:18PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 0.197351
[12/31/2018 - 04:25:18PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 0.197348
[12/31/2018 - 04:25:19PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 0.197344
[12/31/2018 - 04:25:19PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 0.197341
[12/31/2018 - 04:25:19PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 0.197337
[12/31/2018 - 04:25:20PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 0.197334
[12/31/2018 - 04:25:20PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 0.197330
Or maybe even more fun:
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:34PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 0.955298
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:34PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 0.960298
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:35PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 0.965298
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:35PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 0.970298
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:36PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 0.975298
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:36PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 0.980298
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:36PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 0.985298
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:37PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 0.990298
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:37PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 0.995298
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:38PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 1.000298
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:38PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 1.005298
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:38PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 1.010298
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:39PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 1.015298
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:39PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 1.020298
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:39PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 1.025298
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:40PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 1.030298
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:40PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 1.035298
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:41PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 1.040298
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:41PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 1.045298
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:42PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 1.050298
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:42PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 1.055298
[12/31/2018 - 04:39:43PM] Mzin: Update alpha on Nikki to 1.060298

Probably it is worth adding a check that bathing is not yet running, before starting bathing scene.

SlaveTats Tweaked v1.2

Still there is problems with adding of tattoos on 12+ slots (or rather with removing).

In Rape Tattoos Tweaked, I use about 20 possible tattoo groups for body (included tatoos for arm and legs).
And all of them are normal added and tracked in FadeTattoos.
But they are not removed from slots 12+, when it comes time to remove them, they simply become invisible.
I have to delete them through RaceMenu.
(The problem now is only with the Body. With Face, Hands, Feets all ok. There are few tattoos. They fit in slots 0-11 with a reserve.)
And without SlaveTats Tweaked, overlays (Freckles, Dirt, Cum) often fly off when adding/synchronizing tattoos.

The idea: 
You could make custom (changeable) range of slots as exceptions for adding and removing tattoos in SlaveTats.
eg. 12-16 for Dirt, Cum, other RaceMenu overlays:
Those. so that SlaveTats worked with slots 0-11, 17+, and exception-slots were considered as if they were not.

Although it is still a crutch.
Need understand why fly off overlays.
Perhaps this happens when in a short time several tattooes are added and removed in a row.
(Apropos+RapeTattoos+SLCO+BIS +SLSO = heavy script loading on Orgasms/SexEnd)
Perhaps some kind of queue mechanism is needed.

Barefoot Realism Tweaked v1.4

When walking barefoot often writes errors in papyrus:

Spoiler

[12/01/2018 - 12:43:56AM] Error: Array index -1 is out of range (0-8)
stack:
    [PlayerBarefootQuest (7F00183C)].playerbarefootquestscript.GetStaggerChance() - "PlayerBarefootQuestScript.psc" Line 290
    [PlayerBarefootQuest (7F00183C)].playerbarefootquestscript.OnAnimationEvent() - "PlayerBarefootQuestScript.psc" Line ?

An error occurs in "PlayerBarefootQuestScript.psc" in Function GetStaggerChance() in line:
290    base *= Config.LocationRoughness[PlaceType] * Config.SurfaceRoughness[SurfaceType]

SurfaceType takes value "-1" when Function DetectTerrain() cannot detect SurfaceType.
This often occurs when jumping, or went from one surface to another, or when character is slightly above the surface.

I have added following lines before line 290:

if (SurfaceType == -1)
        return 0.0            
;Stagger in air or Unknown Terrain is not good
    endif
It seems to work fine: there are no more errors, stagger work too.

On 1/1/2019 at 3:01 PM, Asertyp said:

Some of the things you've mentioned I've not noticed myself but I haven't been playing skyrim lately so I'll just address some of your points. 

"Bathing will now make you completely wet in frostfall."
Cool. I thought about it. With this, it is worth thinking before bathing in the northern areas of Skyrim. ?
But it not work. 

I think because there is no script file "mzinFrostWet.pex" that is attached to magic effect "mzinFrostWetMgef [MGEF:02043E71]".
Also in "mzinBatheQuest.psc" the lines look a bit weird (Is everything correct with the parameters?):
    mzinFrostWetSpell.Cast(DirtyActor, DirtyActor)

How are you installing the mod? The FoMod should handle installing the correct interface script for you based on your current load order. If frostfall.esp is present and active it should install a working script from the conditionals folder. Otherwise you should get a dummy interface script. 

While I testing it I found bug in another place.
It seems possible to loop Bathing-script, if you start next bathing before end of previous one (I apparently hurried to press the button).

I should be able to add a check for that. 

On 1/1/2019 at 3:49 PM, Asertyp said:

SlaveTats Tweaked v1.2

Still there is problems with adding of tattoos on 12+ slots (or rather with removing).

In Rape Tattoos Tweaked, I use about 20 possible tattoo groups for body (included tatoos for arm and legs).
And all of them are normal added and tracked in FadeTattoos.
But they are not removed from slots 12+, when it comes time to remove them, they simply become invisible.
I have to delete them through RaceMenu.
(The problem now is only with the Body. With Face, Hands, Feets all ok. There are few tattoos. They fit in slots 0-11 with a reserve.)
And without SlaveTats Tweaked, overlays (Freckles, Dirt, Cum) often fly off when adding/synchronizing tattoos.

The idea: 
You could make custom (changeable) range of slots as exceptions for adding and removing tattoos in SlaveTats.
eg. 12-16 for Dirt, Cum, other RaceMenu overlays:
Those. so that SlaveTats worked with slots 0-11, 17+, and exception-slots were considered as if they were not

Slavetats tweaked shouldn't be able to add tattoos to slots 12+ at all. Not much point since the MCM only goes up to 12 I thought. Perhaps the tats were added with an older version of slavetats?

Need understand why fly off overlays.

At this stage I'm beginning to think there are internal issues within Nio/race menu because the tweak does not accomplish what I set out to do - stop permanent overlays like freckles from disappearing randomly. This is completely subjective but it does seem far less frequent with the tweak though. 

Barefoot Realism Tweaked v1.4

When walking barefoot often writes errors in papyrus:

Barefoot could really use some optimization. For example I tried changing from RegisterForUpdate to RegisterForSingleUpdate but for some reason the mod stopped working after some time. I'm aware of problems but honestly it's very low on my list of priorities. 

19 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

How are you installing the mod?

I installed mod manually. Copied necessary files from appropriate folders.
I looked in ESP and seen attached scripts:
mzinFrostfallIf          mzinFrostIfQuest [QUST:020433AB]           there is in archive (Active/Inactive versions)
mzinFrostWet           mzinFrostWetMgef [MGEF:02043E71]       missing in archive ?
Please check uploaded archive:  Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked v2.4 BETA.7z

19 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Slavetats tweaked shouldn't be able to add tattoos to slots 12+ at all. Not much point since the MCM only goes up to 12 I thought. Perhaps the tats were added with an older version of slavetats?

I use SlaveTats 1.2.3 updated with SlaveTats Tweaked v1.2.
Tats were added with SlaveTats Tweaked v1.2 from Rape Tattoos Tweaked (not older versions).
Apparently tweak does not block ability to add tattoo by other mods (in slots 12+).
Only blocks clearing slots 12+ on synchronization.
I understood why tats can be added !!!  ?

int function _available_slot(Actor target, string area) global
    while i < total || i < 12

1 hour ago, Asertyp said:

Please check uploaded archive:  Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked v2.4 BETA.7z

Hunh. You're spot on. And I can't find that script anywhere on my pc lol. That's what I get for modding on 3 different pcs. I'll fix that soon. 

1 hour ago, Asertyp said:

while i < total || i < 12

Fuck I hope I was drunk when I made that mistake lol ?

So I'm starting to have some concerns regarding Barefoot Realism and save bloat. Now I'm not usually one to obsess about save size. Saves get bigger. It's part of playing the game but something SEEMS different now. I'm away so I can't test this on my main save but I could use someone else to corroborate anyway. If anyone has a fairly mature save where BR has been installed a long time and would like to help me. 

1. Use Fallrim tools (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76776/) and open your latest save. 

2. Expand 'ChangeForms' and examine PHZD entry. Make a note of how many there are. There are 223 in my example:

1.png.c063682467444d81508050ef2b6d24bb.png

3. Now disable BR's esp and load your save. Wait a few seconds and create a test save. 

4. Load your test save in Fallrim tools and tell me what the difference in number is after uninstalling BR.

My example above is just a couple of minutes into a new game. The first save had 21 PHZDs. After a couple of minutes of running around it went up to 223. Uninstalling BR removed 116 PHZDs. So if I was to just extrapolate this a little. Say I was playing Skyrim for 2 minutes and created 116 PHZDs in that time. If I was to play for an hour this would create 3480 PHZDs. 8 Hours - 27,840 PHZDs. 20 hour save - 69,600 PHZDs.

My main save is heading for 56MBs and has a little over 300,000 PHZDs (My game IS modded to within a millimeter of instability anyway). I will try a forced cell reset when I get back and see if it has any effect. This could just be a problem with my cells not resetting as often as they should but you think PHZDs would clean up a little more readily. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was just another 'Skyrim' thing though and not BR's fault. 

Also if anyone has some insights into exactly what PHZDs are let me know. I'm guessing that they're a component of magic effects. Something like flame walls, dragons fire on the ground etc...