2 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Following the above question, in the Spank The Ass mod there are two folders: meshes and textures that are named/refferred to SL Survival.

I want only try the Spank one. Must I install both folders too?

Not sure I understand. You don't need to install the mod SL Survival but any meshes/textures in the STA installer is required for STA. 

16 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Considering I made Survivsl you should be safe. Theres an optional esp included to block survivals spanking. 

A final question:  Should I use STA with SLS, or just stick with SLS alone? Does combining them enhance spanking features/controls or am I wasting a mod slot?

5 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

A final question:  Should I use STA with SLS, or just stick with SLS alone? Does combining them enhance spanking features/controls or am I wasting a mod slot?

It's up to you really. Survival spanking is pretty basic. It's just a minor side feature. STA does everything survival does and more. It was originally intended to replace survivals spanking feature. 

StA 1.3 ftw! ?

just back from some StD spanking adventure with v1.3

amazing! works great!

AAAAND: no CTD on save anymore! yeeeeehaaa!

(so far ?)

the fine tuning works great too, no more chain spanking.

There was even some willpower left after the "test" tavern visit ?

the new spanky-gag-o-mumbling is a very welcome addition ?

This mod changes my skyrim forever (poor PC ?)

Here to report that the spank mod works wonderfully on a new save, it's nice that you made also some lines for bathing lol. Although oddly enough sometimes the middle mouse speaking jams, I don't know if it's because of free camera mode being activated once or something else.

9 minutes ago, Durante said:

Although oddly enough sometimes the middle mouse speaking jams

You mean speech stops completely or that it doesn't make you talk for that particular button press? 

If it's the second problem, I know about it. I think the problem is timing. That or you just can't make a character say one thing 'over' another. Meaning if one line is already playing and the mod tries to start another line it will fail. It does bug me though. 

38 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

That should already happen. Unless I fucked it up with the update? 

It's happening on my end with a ring gag, I don't know how DD works at that level but could it be that you muted for ballgags ?  I can provide you with more information on which ring gag my char is wearing tomorrow if you want (just closed Skyrim)

Unless what I heard was a voice meant for a NPC but it was kind of whiny and didn't pay attention to what was said so I assumed it was the PC...

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

That should already happen. Unless I fucked it up with the update? 

36 minutes ago, mangalo said:

It's happening on my end with a ring gag, I don't know how DD works at that level but could it be that you muted for ballgags ?  I can provide you with more information on which ring gag my char is wearing tomorrow if you want (just closed Skyrim)

Unless what I heard was a voice meant for a NPC but it was kind of whiny and didn't pay attention to what was said so I assumed it was the PC...

tested with the DDi ballgag:

> PC reaction to spanking during sex => zaz gag talk (like the one you get with zaz gags on NPCs)

> PC reaction if ass tits get slapped => zaz gag scream (?)

> PC comment after sex comment => normal comment (can't believe that happend to me. Et al.)

> PC after getting slapped => normal comment (I could kill you for that. Et al.)

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Out of interest, Are you using the 'Always use Dummy' option?

I have it still turned off = Always use Dummy is not ticked

wanted to save this option in case I get that CTD on save again

not tested with sexist guards yet

(and need to add DiD again and see how that goes)

the invisible me is commenting a lot via

> SLSF SRR-comments

Interesting and funny mod with a "fine tuned mechanic".

The only problem, and it's ONLY because my personal tastes, it seems to work with aggressive/forced sex only and ... well ... I have ANY mod that makes NPCs rape me.

Nor combat sex mods, nor (and never) DD involved mods (I hate DD!) and mainly no player enslaved mods (or slavery mods at all).

Masochism (light) or enjoying some pain during sex is fine, but only on consensual sex, by my point of view.

There is a way to have the spanking events with consensual sex too?

Regarding the gag. I'll check it out. Thanks

4 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Masochism (light) or enjoying some pain during sex is fine, but only on consensual sex, by my point of view.

There is a way to have the spanking events with consensual sex too?

Theres not a lot for consensual sex right now other than dialogue. I haven't figured out what the game mechanics should be for it yet. 

2 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Nice update. Now I added the files from ZAP but I'm still not getting the drool or smeared makeup showing up. Should be under Data\Textures etc, right?

Are the drool/tears options greyed out in the mcm? If they are it means the files weren't detected on the correct path. 

The folder structure is exactly the same as they are in the zaz pack. Check the 'installation' section. Sorry but I've only my phone atm. 

9 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Are the drool/tears options greyed out in the mcm? If they are it means the files weren't detected on the correct path. 

The folder structure is exactly the same as they are in the zaz pack. Check the 'installation' section. Sorry but I've only my phone atm. 

They are not greyed out but they aren't showing up on the face. The red breasts and ass work ok. No hurry, I've got to quit for the night. Thanks.

19 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

They are not greyed out but they aren't showing up on the face. The red breasts and ass work ok. No hurry, I've got to quit for the night. Thanks.

How are you triggering them?

The only other thing I can think of right now is bEnableFaceOverlays=1 in nioverride.ini.

On 2/6/2019 at 9:23 PM, donttouchmethere said:

AAAAND: no CTD on save anymore! yeeeeehaaa!(

Spoiler

so far ?)

the fine tuning works great too, no more chain spanking.

There was even some willpower left after the "test" tavern visit ?

the new spanky-gag-o-mumbling is a very welcome addition ?

This mod changes my skyrim forever (poor PC ?)

Your enthusiasm triggered me :classic_blush:

I just dug it out again and I think the upoming weekend will see how stable I get it in my setup. :classic_biggrin:

SL Cum Overlays:

From the mod page

If anyone knows of any other good cum re-textures let me know. I now think a full pack is actually 26 files but I need to investigate and the mod still expects 33 files so...

Which 26 would that be ? ? Which 7 would not be needed?

I ask because SexLab Cum Textures Remake + Slavetats 1.2.5 By Vacaliga - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2968-sexlab-cum-textures-remake-slavetats/

has only 13, including "wetness". Wetness is not needed, I guess, so we would be down to 12

I plan to use these 12 and I fill up the remaining slots with vanilla Sexlab textures. Right?

Or did I get anything wrong here ?

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

How are you triggering them?

The only other thing I can think of right now is bEnableFaceOverlays=1 in nioverride.ini.

Not doing anything myself to trigger it. There were two copies of nioverride.ini on my system. One had the faceoverlays set and the other didn't so I changed it. Now it works! Awesome! Thanks!

3 hours ago, worik said:

SL Cum Overlays:

From the mod page

Which 26 would that be ? ? Which 7 would not be needed?

I ask because SexLab Cum Textures Remake + Slavetats 1.2.5 By Vacaliga - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2968-sexlab-cum-textures-remake-slavetats/

has only 13, including "wetness". Wetness is not needed, I guess, so we would be down to 12

I plan to use these 12 and I fill up the remaining slots with vanilla Sexlab textures. Right?

Or did I get anything wrong here ?

That pack is incomplete which is a pity. If you give me a few mins I might actually be able to make it into a full pack.

1 hour ago, bubba999 said:

Now it works! Awesome! Thanks!

Great :)

57 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Just to be annoying.... the Masochism Status number seems to be stuck at 00000.0. I've played about a week of game time and it never goes up. Anything I can check?

Masochism should increase after, spanking either during sex or bumping into Npcs, wearing devious devices, getting raped and cumming while being raped (last one is SLSO only). It won't increase immediately though. Masochism is recalculated every 6 game hours. Other than that double check that 'Freeze masochism progress' is not enabled in the MCM. 

On 2019/2/6 at PM6点24分, Monoman1 said:

哦对不起 有两种方法。

1.被人类Npc强奸。这个mod不会引发强奸。所以你需要其他的mod来做到这一点:Deviously Enslaved,Cursed Loot,Defeat或Slaverun。有很多强奸模型

2.通过“推”或冲刺进入Npcs。

对不起,至少现在不行。在我的日常工作之后,我能够接受我的眼球工作。

Thank you. But I found that even if I open it, I always bump this option. The PC can only be spanked by one person. Is it something wrong with me?