22 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

There should be more than one setting. Do you have SKSE installed? Can you give me your load order?

Yes,I have SKSE.Maybe I was wrong, I mean the attitude and pain towards spanking can be seen in mod. But how to be spanked or be spanked?

7 hours ago, zakayefu said:

Yes,I have SKSE.Maybe I was wrong, I mean the attitude and pain towards spanking can be seen in mod. But how to be spanked or be spanked?

Oh right sorry. There are 2 ways.

1. Get raped by a human Npc. This mod does not trigger rape. So you need other mods to do that like: Deviously Enslaved, Cursed Loot, Defeat or Slaverun. There are loads of rape mods

2. Bumping into Npcs either by 'pushing' them or sprinting into them.

4 hours ago, waiyan said:

Would you like to make a few tweaks to TDF sexlab aroused rape mod? It has interesting features but it needs some fixes.

Sorry but not right now at least. I'm up to my eyeballs in mod work and that's after my day job.

18 hours ago, -alpha- said:

try instead of removing the bhkSPCollisionObject set its root scale to 0 then adjust its z hight to like 150

this way its "above" any npcs and the colitsion data is still there just really small.

So I tried this today. I'm seems smaller but it's still very much there. Pain in the ass. I'll try offsetting the placement of the dummy above the player in the script rather than on the player. 

Edit: nope. That's not working either. I'm going to just give up on this for now.

1.2 of Spank that ass is up. Mainly fixes and added options.

If you had trouble getting STA to start before try this version.

If you don't use Zaz animation pack you can now just copy the needed assets to your Skyrim folder. The assets needed for everything are:

1. Textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\drool

2. Sound\fx\ZaZ

Full Changelog:

- Created FoMod with proper devious devices soft interface. If you had trouble getting 1.1 to start try this version.
- Added soft interface for SLSO
- Rewrote SLS_SexDialogUtils OnUpdate event which governs comments and spanking during sex. There should be no spanking during consensual scene, masturbation or creature scenes anymore
- Added a workaround for dialogue in freecam mode during sex by creating an invisible you to say lines on your behalf. The only downside is your characters lips won't move but I believe there's no other way.
- Added an MCM option to always use the invisible dummy to say your lines. Try this if you get CTDs during dialogue.
- Added an invisible Npc to say lines on the behalf of Npcs during sex. This is to reduce conflicts with other dialogue mods. 
- Since dialogue subtitles are removed in freecam (ffs!), Npc dialogue is sent as notifications in freecam mode.
- Changed drool and tears detection. You no longer need the zaz esp to be active in your load order. You just need the texture files from zaz. Copy the folder 'Textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\drool' to your Skyrim folder.
- Changed slap moaning to play Zaz gagged sounds when your mouth is unavailable. And any comments you try to make with your mouth full will result in gag talk. Zaz sounds required. Copy the folder 'Sound\fx\ZaZ' to your Skyrim folder if you don't want to install Zaz.
- Added toggle to freeze masochism progression if you never want to become a masochist. 
- Added max intensity sliders to the MCM for ass/tits redness overlays.
- Added Reset Ass/Tits overlays option to the MCM
- Added toggles to disable bump and sex spank events to the MCM
- Added 'Fuck Back Reward' and 'Denigrate Reward' spank timers to MCM
- Added option to disable slap notifications during sex
- Added MCM slider for chance of idle comment during sex
- Added chance of rapist being of the spank-happy variety
- Added increase per rape in the chance of a spank-happy Npc
- Added a 'debug mode' to suppress debug notifications
- Fixed pain buff description and limited the number of displayed effects to 1 (Thanks to -alpha-)
- Fixed Npcs not giving 'hello' comments on your rosy complexion
- Fixed 'Reset Masochism' not resetting masochism history.
- Some fixes for tears/drool on game load

14 minutes ago, mangalo said:

Can it be considered a beta at this point ?

Guess I'll wait for feedback before I answer that question. 

Everything I add I test. But I simply do not have time to actually fully sit down and play Skyrim lately. So I just can't answer that yet. 

6 minutes ago, Kalthen said:

it safe to updat on existing save or do I need a clean save for the new version of "Spank That Ass

Should be safe to upgrade.

6 minutes ago, Kalthen said:

BTW I love how it plugs in with Milk Addict, amazing

It does? Lol

How? :D

I've noticed a small bug in the Mcm for SLSO users with the 'Fuck back reward' slider. Hopefully have a fix in a few minutes

8 minutes ago, Kalthen said:

Now that I think about it, it might have been a coincidence. I thought when milking in a machine the abused tits textures would get applied. But maybe it just updated on itself whit a delay. 

Coincidence but thats an interesting idea for future version.

The comment after sex, "I needed that" also goes well, when you get drugged with lactacid, coincendentally. 

Also good. Could also be used for skooma whore drugs. 

Ahh ok, great. I'll wait off on testing it then. Still need to patch some other things anyhow. Can't wait.

BTW also, it would be nice if the actual spanking animations (with keyword), from Rynd for example, to also trigger the spanking per default.

I am testing with Subissive Lola which has spanking for punishment. Thought, that old goldi mod fits perfectly for Spank that Ass;)

Fix up textures again made them a bit better this time.

Also fixed the tits to be inline with UNP so now they sit more on the breast rather than below hitting the torso.

Archive has 2 and 4 k textures in it... in case 2x 21mb files for some redness is a bit much.

T.thumb.jpg.b26d9b8c94ababe9b36a14e9ed803d02.jpg

A.thumb.jpg.cadd068aad583104ddf2129f57dbcc21.jpg

STA_tex_2k&4k.7z

Oh...

Was wondering if its possible to have the redness degrade over time rather than having a static slider?

13 minutes ago, -alpha- said:

Was wondering if its possible to have the redness degrade over time rather than having a static slider?

Should already fade over time. Depending on how much of a beating you took it may take some time though. If I remember right intensity is recalculated every game hour. 

The sliders are only to stop the textures becoming 'over-red' at their maximum intensity for anyone's personal tastes. 

I'm trying STA right now and so far so good, there are two things bothering me however :

1) How can I reduce the stamina hit (I use SLSO) ?  My stamina went to 0 in five seconds after starting the scene, leaving me unable to use SLSO correctly

2) I don't know if it's related to STA but I think it's either that one or Bathing in skyrim and it's dirt layout : when wearing restraints (after a spanking scene), a layer of bound hands is remaining :

Spoiler

image.png.09e9a41f91a4247a9829a7a14cc14dfc.png

3 minutes ago, mangalo said:

How can I reduce the stamina hit (I use SLSO) ?  My stamina went to 0 in five seconds after starting the scene, leaving me unable to use SLSO correctly

Not configurable right now. No matter how many sliders you add you always need more :)

4 minutes ago, mangalo said:

I don't know if it's related to STA but I think it's either that one or Bathing in skyrim and it's dirt layout : when wearing restraints (after a spanking scene), a layer of bound hands is remaining

Yea that's bis. To be fair I get the same with freckles on my character's hands. Not sure if it's worth bothering about but I'll keep it in mind. 

6 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Is this safe to be used in tandem with your SL Survival mod?  I see the other has spanking features, so I don't know how much awareness and cross-compatibility may be there between the 2.

Considering I made Survivsl you should be safe. Theres an optional esp included to block survivals spanking.