33 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Initially it was intended to be a module to be 'plugged into' an update for SL Survival to replace its spanking mechanism. So I would keep it separate here for anyone that wanted it. But things kind of got out of hand and it became more than had originally planned. It may eventually get its own page. Just depend on whether or not I want to add it to Survival in the end. 

I would prefer it to be a part of SL Survival as it would free a valuable slot in my load order. At least it should be mergeable without any problems.

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. Perhaps the color is not being set in the script. I'll have to look into it.

With regard to BiS. It's a fair point. But considering most Skyrim armors are like this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95534

There isn't a whole lot of armor to get dirty. Plus you could get really pedantic. Say your character is currently dirty but you put on a brand new armor and all of a sudden it's covered in dirt. Doesn't make much sense either. The line must be drawn somewhere. 

I think my taste about armor is the main issue here ('ve built armours in game to be logicaly covering myself to protect from everything from cold to dmg, like smart NorthProvinceWarrior will do------but maden from a lot of elements to have 'Skyrim armors like' to be possible. What to say, love flexibility). Mostly notisable elements with dirt usually some Backpacks, capes and other IMUERSIW stuff. 
And its strange to actually use BIS when you prefer to be pedantic (I just dont think a bunch of scripts worth for this tiny RolePlaying). 
But thats all abot technicue, the most valuable part of mod personally for me is Variety of dirt, but I cant get it work or not (at least mcm says for BIS and CumOverlays that only 1 set detected when I put all...)

12 hours ago, Stuker said:

I would prefer it to be a part of SL Survival as it would free a valuable slot in my load order. At least it should be mergeable without any problems.

Well merging mods is a trivial thing these days. Its more about whether STA 'fits' within Survival

1 hour ago, Tautochrone said:

But thats all abot technicue, the most valuable part of mod personally for me is Variety of dirt, but I cant get it work or not (at least mcm says for BIS and CumOverlays that only 1 set detected when I put all...)

Check your PapyrusUtil version. Make sure it's the latest and not overwritten by other mods. Some mods include an outdated version by default. You also have to manually 'Redetect Sets' in the MCM afterwards. 

43 minutes ago, hovak2017 said:

No SE version?

Nope. Sorry but I've no stomach for SE since I can't get over 45fps looking at the floor in a completely unmodded SkyrimSE. Something to do with SLI profiles I think. Bethesda can't be arsed so neither can I. 

13 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

RE: Spank that Ass There are 3 active effects shown after getting a good spanking. They all say they affect magicka but they really affect all three stats.

Yup. Noticed this. The effects are as intended. It's just stupid bugs in bethesdas concatenated spell effect descriptions. I'll see if I can fix it. If not I'll just add a generic 'hard coded' description.

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yup. Noticed this. The effects are as intended. It's just stupid bugs in bethesdas concatenated spell effect descriptions. I'll see if I can fix it. If not I'll just add a generic 'hard coded' description.

As a temp fix I just named the magic effect itself to "Pain - Health" etc the description is still wrong bit at least its not 3x Pain with the same descriptions.

I'm guessing you're probably going to have to create 3 separate "spells" for each stat.

29 minutes ago, -alpha- said:

As a temp fix I just named the magic effect itself to "Pain - Health" etc the description is still wrong bit at least its not 3x Pain with the same descriptions.

I'm guessing you're probably going to have to create 3 separate "spells" for each stat.

I would much rather it was only one entry in the menu. I really dislike spamming the active effects window with the same thing 3 times. Ugly as F.

7 hours ago, sidfu said:

hmm are u using it on slots maybe the wet redux.

I'm not certain what option you mean. Do you mean 'Always Operate On Slots'? If so here is with that option enabled and wearing 'armor':

20190205101307_1.png.276cff36d46070f0adfb9a8e9fea680b.png

Honestly, WR is one of those mods I don't mess around with the options much. It's hard to tell what exactly the options do because most of them don't have any description and the ones that do often aren't clear. Other than that it's a great mod though tbh.

Edit: I'm wondering is this a transparency thing? The armors you mention do they have transparent areas? Like sheer tops/lace or stockings that kind of thing. If so it's probably because Skyrims transparency system sucks elephant balls. 

I don't suppose anyone here knows anything about Npc collision? I'm trying to create an Npc to say dialogue on your behalf to reduce conflicts. And it works fine but you can still collide with this invisible entity which is a little annoying. 

I've created an invisible Npc with a custom race. I've added a custom skeleton and removed BSBound and bhkSPCollisionObject but my character still gets obstructed by them. And removing everything in the skeleton or just not using any skeleton results in dialogue not working. Any Ideas?

For the lolz I removed everything in the skeleton mesh:

Untitled1.thumb.jpg.e4a872591f8f2b5188a4b318406bd911.jpg

And the result is this in game: 

20190205130905_1.jpg.68d52c99b13c124a0198f942bab2deda.jpg

My understanding is that collision is handled by the skeleton and yet even with this empty skeleton I still collide with this god damned triangle lol :D

Edit: I've also tried scaling the vertices to nothing and transforming them 'into the ground'. Still colliding though :sighface:

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Edit: I'm wondering is this a transparency thing? The armors you mention do they have transparent areas? Like sheer tops/lace or stockings that kind of thing. If so it's probably because Skyrims transparency system sucks elephant balls. 

maybe, the two mods that create flicker of the texture overlays (tattoos/wet texture) with wet function redux are:

- towel "armor" from Apachii elegance store (one towel to cover parts of the body, looks great after bathing)

- C5Kev's Animated Aradia Living Armor UUNP V2 1.0.0 the replacer version for SexlabParasites

the transparencey thingy would explain it rather well

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I don't suppose anyone here knows anything about Npc collision? I'm trying to create an Npc to say dialogue on your behalf to reduce conflicts. And it works fine but you can still collide with this invisible entity which is a little annoying. 

I've created an invisible Npc with a custom race. I've added a custom skeleton and removed BSBound and bhkSPCollisionObject but my character still gets obstructed by them. And removing everything in the skeleton or just not using any skeleton results in dialogue not working. Any Ideas?

For the lolz I removed everything in the skeleton mesh:

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled1.thumb.jpg.e4a872591f8f2b5188a4b318406bd911.jpg

And the result is this in game: 

Reveal hidden contents

20190205130905_1.jpg.68d52c99b13c124a0198f942bab2deda.jpg

My understanding is that collision is handled by the skeleton and yet even with this empty skeleton I still collide with this god damned triangle lol :D

Edit: I've also tried scaling the vertices to nothing and transforming them 'into the ground'. Still colliding though :sighface:

try pointing it to nothing. so where the skel is supposed to be just leave it missing.

or

try instead of removing the bhkSPCollisionObject set its root scale to 0 then adjust its z hight to like 150

this way its "above" any npcs and the colitsion data is still there just really small.

image.png.1f7caf2a4529101c43315f5c9534f01c.png

I know, I know it's waaaaay too early to ask this.

Now that I'm already addicted to the StA madness, I have to share this thought:

I thought to myself (while lydia was bending forward) if it would be possible later to slap a NPC's ass ?

It would only be fair!

A slap for a slap (could even rise willpower)...

Doesn't need to be complex, just a slap and a shriek ?*putsonhismostinnocentwhistlefacepossiblewhileslowlychangesthetopic*

35 minutes ago, -alpha- said:

try pointing it to nothing. so where the skel is supposed to be just leave it missing.

Tried this but I get no dialog. Currently I've scaled the vertices down and made the character a midget in the CK. Still collides but it seems like a smaller area. I'll try your suggestion when I can. 

9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I thought to myself (while lydia was bending forward) if it would be possible later to slap a NPC's ass

I had actually planned to have nearby npcs run up and slap your ass during those vibration events. You know the one where you bend over. I'm not sure it's possible to detect it though I've not looked into it yet. 

When do Npcs bend over though? Probably very difficult/impossible to detect as well. 

41 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I had actually planned to have nearby npcs run up and slap your ass during those vibration events.

lol, that's a good one too

41 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

When do Npcs bend over though? Probably very difficult/impossible to detect as well. 

Uh, I thought much simpler, just a slap attack with a slap sound on hit... too simple?

now that you say it... when bend NPCs over:

in zaz furniture, alchemy table, enchantment table, cooking pot   ?