12 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

check Inte POP,SUM,DDe mods. Lots of missing MCMs

and the question about missing MCM pop up a lot on mods with many dependencies

from DEC topic about dependencies by @Bane Master

Mm yea I reckon it's this same old problem: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/106848-multiple-mods-with-soft-dependency-to-the-same-resource/

I never came back to that thread. I must update it as it's not right in the end but the problem in the OP remains the same. Most authors probably don't even know about it because it'll work fine for them in their 'isolated' development environment (minimum other mods)

2 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Mm yea I reckon it's this same old problem: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/106848-multiple-mods-with-soft-dependency-to-the-same-resource/

I never came back to that thread. I must update it as it's not right in the end but the problem in the OP remains the same. Most authors probably don't even know about it because it'll work fine for them in their 'isolated' development environment (minimum other mods)

oops, that's where I read about that ☺️

How practical would it be if I wanted to try to pare Spank That Ass down (for personal use) to just the tears and drool features?  I took a look at it and that part doesn't really seem to be separable, but thought I'd ask in case I missed something.

Also, if you have a desire to release just that part as a separate mod, it could appeal to a wider audience, and since nothing about it is "alpha" people could use it right away without fear of risking an important save. 

Anyway, thank you for this, Monoman, you come with up some really interesting things.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I took a look at it and that part doesn't really seem to be separable

I've no doubt it's do-able. Wouldn't exactly be as easy like

giphy.gif.7ed749114b44d4600c246c7523c0400c.gif

Don't take this personally but if I was to stop and separate every feature into its own mod I'd be here til the end of my days ;)

Perhaps it might be easier to simply add toggles for the features you don't want which I assume is the masochism/spanking thing? But in the end I make no promises as that was kind of the core of the mod. 

48 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Don't take this personally but if I was to stop and separate every feature into its own mod I'd be here til the end of my days ;)

Yep, completely understand.

49 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Perhaps it might be easier to simply add toggles for the features you don't want which I assume is the masochism/spanking thing?

That'd work.  It'd be weird toggling off most of the features, but then it's really not a big mod.  If you get around to adding toggles I'd welcome that, and others might find it handy too. 

Thanks for the quick reply!

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

toggles for the features you don't want which I assume is the masochism/spanking thing?

Toggles would be nice, I haven't tried this yet. But the one thing I sort of didn't like was the idea that my char would get used to and start liking being spanked. I would like it if it was always a bad thing. ?

6 hours ago, Corsayr said:

But the one thing I sort of didn't like was the idea that my char would get used to and start liking being spanked. I would like it if it was always a bad thing

Hmm. If masochism step size (Which is a mcm option) was set high enough your character would probably never become a masochist. But I'm not sure the slider range would be great enough.  I think that's something that wouldn't be too hard to add a toggle for actually but I'd need to check it out. Only phone now). 

48 minutes ago, worik said:

Does this somehow relate to a mod over there at the Nexus "Bathing in Skyrim Tweaked"  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/96039?tab=posts?? 

Same mod. It's a me. BiS tweaked should be usable without any sexy mods. 

18 minutes ago, worik said:

Is it the same version as in here ? v2.5 beta from january 7th

It's slightly different as i noticed some issues when running without sexy mods on my craptop. Namely overlays not getting removed after bathing but that can't be right as I've not noticed it on my pc nor has anyone brought it up. So I need to double check things on my pc before I update here. 

First of all, I like the idea behind Spank that Ass. I just installed it on a existing save game because I'm not in the mood to do a complete fresh setup for the 5th time this week. Maybe my issue is gone after I do it finally...

My PC gets spanked even if she's pleasuring herself. Is this a bug? Is this not implemented yet as the mod is in alpha stage? Is it because I'm a lazy fuck?

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. If masochism step size (Which is a mcm option) was set high enough your character would probably never become a masochist. But I'm not sure the slider range would be great enough.  I think that's something that wouldn't be too hard to add a toggle for actually but I'd need to check it out. Only phone now). 

is there a way to manually reset that variable if it gets too high? (I don't mind resetting it every so often to get the desired effect, I have to do that on a couple other mods anyway.) ?

12 minutes ago, Stuker said:

Maybe my issue is gone after I do it finally

Shouldn't matter I'd imagine. 

13 minutes ago, Stuker said:

My PC gets spanked even if she's pleasuring herself. Is this a bug?

It was a problem. Thought I'd fixed it with version 1.1 though. Are you running SLSO?

1 hour ago, Tautochrone said:

Maybe someone alredy got this problem.
My cum textures just not applying. All texture sets was puted into needed folders, dunno what can be wrong.

Have you tried setting the number of overlays to 14? Do you use slavetats? Try the slavetats tweak. If you're using SLSO make sure 'use separate orgasm' is enabled in the sexlab MCM. 

1 minute ago, Corsayr said:

is there a way to manually reset that variable if it gets too high? (I don't mind resetting it every so often to get the desired effect, I have to do that on a couple other mods anyway.) ?

There is a reset masochism button. 

My StA game went well after removing Sexist Guards, but now I get CTD on save again.

Only other new mod is DiD, need to find out if it has Player Comments.

Btw, StA is great already.

Odd is that there is spanking during consensual SLscenes

Will it be later possible to talk dirty during SLscenes via a key or should the PC do that from alone if masochism is high enough?

I set willpowerdrain to after 12 spankings, but still willpower drops realy fast, because even a consensual SLscene can drain the WP fast

A silder for the amount of spanking/SL scene would be great or does the PC get less spanking if masochism is high enough

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Shouldn't matter I'd imagine. 

It was a problem. Thought I'd fixed it with version 1.1 though. Are you running SLSO?

Have you tried setting the number of overlays to 14? Do you use slavetats? Try the slavetats tweak. If you're using SLSO make sure 'use separate orgasm' is enabled in the sexlab MCM. 

SlaveTats tweak installed, dont use SeparateOrgazm, overlaysnumber increased to 24 (to be sure), thats it

Really enjoying Spank That Ass! Never would have found it though if someone hadn't mentioned it another thread. I think it's worthy of being its own mod!

That said, is there any way to use Slavetats for the tears and drool? I really don't want to install the HUGE Zaz 8.0. TIA!

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Odd is that there is spanking during consensual SLscenes

I had initially wanted to give a tiny percent chance that an Npc would spank your character during consensual scene. After which your character would react. 

Maschoist: hit me again!

Not a masochist: "Did you just spank me? We're done here" <end sex early> <sad face Npc>

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I set willpowerdrain to after 12 spankings, but still willpower drops realy fast, because even a consensual SLscene can drain the WP fast

A silder for the amount of spanking/SL scene would be great or does the PC get less spanking if masochism is high enough

I'm not sure where to go with consensual scenes just yet.

3 hours ago, Stuker said:

Nope. I'm using 1.1 and SLSO is not in my load order anymore since I didn't like to put some "work" into scenes...

Honestly I've not done much testing of vanilla. I'll have to check it out. 

3 hours ago, Tautochrone said:

SlaveTats tweak installed, dont use SeparateOrgazm, overlaysnumber increased to 24 (to be sure), thats it

And still not working? Can you send me a log after a sex scene then please?

36 minutes ago, sidfu said:

could u clarify on bathing should we use the one here or the nexus one.

Stick with whatever you have at the moment. There's little difference. Give me a few days to figure something out. Both nexus and here will be the same version in the end. 

36 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Really enjoying Spank That Ass! Never would have found it though if someone hadn't mentioned it another thread. I think it's worthy of being its own mod!

Initially it was intended to be a module to be 'plugged into' an update for SL Survival to replace its spanking mechanism. So I would keep it separate here for anyone that wanted it. But things kind of got out of hand and it became more than had originally planned. It may eventually get its own page. Just depend on whether or not I want to add it to Survival in the end. 

39 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

That said, is there any way to use Slavetats for the tears and drool? I really don't want to install the HUGE Zaz 8.0. TIA!

Tell you what. I'll look into detecting the texture files themselves rather than the Zaz esp. That way you can just install the textures from its pack and it should work. Was thinking of doing it that way originally anyway. 

To my previous post-
After sex i've cheked racemenu and found vaginal texture applied, but everything in its colour was set to 0, trying to upping those show me full body covered into one colour (think that i just missed one of textures but no, every set is full). Oral and Anal textures works good, maybe need more tests.
One notice about BIS tweaks - Its good to have it coexist with everything, but setting it as overlay make its usage a bit unrealisic and... uh.. unneeded for gameplay (body in dirt but clothes clean), MAYBEjustmaybe it possible to leave it as magical effect but.. dunno, give some priority (ofc if it even possible).

10 minutes ago, Tautochrone said:

To my previous post-
After sex i've cheked racemenu and found vaginal texture applied, but everything in its colour was set to 0, trying to upping those show me full body covered into one colour (think that i just missed one of textures but no, every set is full). Oral and Anal textures works good, maybe need more tests.
One notice about BIS tweaks - Its good to have it coexist with everything, but setting it as overlay make its usage a bit unrealisic and... uh.. unneeded for gameplay (body in dirt but clothes clean), MAYBEjustmaybe it possible to leave it as magical effect but.. dunno, give some priority (ofc if it even possible).

Hmm. Perhaps the color is not being set in the script. I'll have to look into it.

With regard to BiS. It's a fair point. But considering most Skyrim armors are like this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95534

There isn't a whole lot of armor to get dirty. Plus you could get really pedantic. Say your character is currently dirty but you put on a brand new armor and all of a sudden it's covered in dirt. Doesn't make much sense either. The line must be drawn somewhere.