Something different in the meantime:

Would it be possible to detect different creatures and add different colors to the cum textures depending on the creature race?
For example dwemer machines could produce black cum (oil), falmers could add blueish glowing cum and so on. And well, not my fetish, but even red cum maybe for some... customizeable!?!
Any idea? 

removed cum overlays from player, Uninstalled Cum Overlays, cleaned save, started Skyrim, saved, exit, reinstall Cum Overlays, load, still the same :( only uses the standard cum textures all the time.

Somehow it did not save a papyrus log,,, maybe forgot to activate again in skyrim.ini sigh... going to bed now, the battle continues! 

did a last one and after some saving reloading, removing cum in between its somehow working now lol :D
everything messed up with cum now again. that is how things should be messy! 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

Would it be possible to detect different creatures and add different colors to the cum textures depending on the creature race?

It's an interesting idea but I don't think it would be doable. The problem is that the texture applied is a single unit. So if you were to have anal sex with a dwemer sphere (black cum) and then have vaginal sex with a falmer the black anal cum would be replaced with glowing blue falmer cum. Not to talk about stacking cum with different colors on the same area. 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

everything messed up with cum now again. that is how things should be messy! 

Great. Glad you got it sorted :)

14 minutes ago, Kevain said:

Bathing in skyrim tweaked...

Instead of getting dirty, I gradually turn purple...

What's up with that?

I set all textures

The mod has applied a texture that does not exist. Were you adding/removing different texture sets?

1. Remove all overlays in the Mcm.

2. 'Redetect sets'

3. Disable the mod just to be safe. Exit the Mcm and wait a second or two. Then go back in and re-enable the mod. 

17 minutes ago, Kevain said:

Bathing in skyrim tweaked...

Instead of getting dirty, I gradually turn purple...

What's up with that?

I set all textures

Did you perhaps consume a strange candy from Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory?? ?

I know... not helpful ? I'll go back to my corner now...  

Note from earlier:

I noticed that many of the NPCs in the room I were in were females... (female falmers)... and they seem to only apply one sort of cum, the Sexlabversion...
So maybe something fixed the problem earlier and I did not realise it... 

Anyway, some points for Sexlab Cum Overlays: 

1. Sexlab Cum Overlays seems to use only Sexlab Cum when "female cum" activated in Sexlab. Would require a thorrow testing, tho, just guessing here from what I see ingame.

2. the mod has the habit of removing cum before applying new cum. Since the mod also seems to use always the same cum texture for that, it seems that feature is overkill. 

For me it just kills immersion, because the cum is removed and then new ones applied. Couldnt we have an option for "continuous cum" in MCM so the mod detects if the cum slot is already "filled" and then decides not to add cum? I think it would only have a "negative" effect on the cum timers... but it would allow the cum to remain on the player.

3. I wont mind the Cumtextures to vary more, tho. consistency with stuff like that is not so important I think. Would even suggest to allow (MCM Option) for 2 or 3 separate cum textures to stack on each other (all washed away in one Bathing session, tho).

Suggestion/Question for Rape Tats

I was thinking about the Dwemer Oil Cum a bit more and had the following idea:
- Would it be possible to add a "Source Actor" option to the Tattoos? So instead of assigning the tattoo to a group, I could asign it to a dwemer creature (all dwemer creatures) and the tattoo would then only be used by that type of actor. and only that type of tattoo, too! That way one could virtually built its own apropos mod based on the type of enemy.

Female bandits could leave scratch marks from finger nails or lipstick kisses, falmer glowing cum, dwemer oil.

Found floating bug in Sexlab - Cum Overlays:
At times stop readding cum to followers.

I have long tried to understand the pattern:
If you save game in exterior, and then restart the game and load this save, then stops working "SCO_: Cell Change: Exterior: Running Cum Slut scan".
And as result, overlays fly off at first fast travel, and then not reapply.

In papyrus-log write only:
"SCO_: Cell Change: Exterior: Throttled Cum Slut scan ==========================="

Slut scan may start work again if to go into the interior, or long wait.
But if you download this save immediately, without leaving game, then everything works.

Problem in script SCO_CellChangeBegin.psc:

Spoiler

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
    Float CurrentTime = Utility.GetCurrentRealTime()
    Bool IsInside = PlayerRef.IsInInterior()
    If IsInside ; Interior. Always run updates in interior cells
        Util.LastCellWasInterior = true
        Debug.Trace("SCO_: Cell Change: Interior: Running Cum Slut scan ===========================")
        RunUpdate(IsInside, CurrentTime)

Else ; Exterior
        If Util.LastCellWasInterior ; Last cell was interior
            Debug.Trace("SCO_: Cell Change: Exterior: Running Cum Slut scan ===========================")

Else ; If the current cell is exterior and the last cell was also exterior, check is throttled
            If CurrentTime - Util.LastCellChangeUpdate > 4.0
                Debug.Trace("SCO_: Cell Change: Exterior: Running Cum Slut scan ===========================")
            Else
                Debug.Trace("SCO_: Cell Change: Exterior: Throttled Cum Slut scan ===========================")
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndEvent

Function RunUpdate(Bool IsInside, Float CurrentTime)
    Util.LastCellChangeUpdate = CurrentTime

If IsInside
        Util.LastCellWasInterior = true
        Utility.Wait(Menu.PersistentDelay)
        SCO_CumSlutSearch.Stop()
        SCO_CumSlutSearch.Start()

Else
        Util.LastCellWasInterior = false
        Utility.Wait(Menu.PersistentDelay)
        SCO_CumSlutSearchExterior.Stop()
        SCO_CumSlutSearchExterior.Start()
    EndIf
EndFunction

Turns out that:
Util.LastCellChangeUpdate = number of seconds since launch of game, when last time was scan.

To fulfill the condition "If CurrentTime - Util.LastCellChangeUpdate > 4.0" you need to wait about same time as last time passed from start of game until save game.
Or you need to go into interior. Then "Cum Slut scan" will work again, because there is no such time check in interior.

Apparently on loading save need reset variable Util.LastCellChangeUpdate to 0.
(eg. adding "Util.LastCellChangeUpdate = 0.0" in "Event OnPlayerLoadGame()")

Or one of the structures can be used:
"If abs(CurrentTime - Util.LastCellChangeUpdate) > 4.0"
"If CurrentTime - Util.LastCellChangeUpdate > 4.0 || (CurrentTime < Util.LastCellChangeUpdate)"

Wait time for "throttled" (" > 4.0") also may add in MCM as option (like "Menu.PersistentDelay") for adjusting scripting load.

21 hours ago, Nymra said:

(female falmers)

I honestly have no idea what sexlab cum is applied to creatures. Potentially it could use the 7 older legacy cum effects that aren't covered by SCO. 

Sexlab Cum Overlays seems to use only Sexlab Cum when "female cum" activated in Sexlab.

That shouldn't matter. The scripts that introduce SCO are attached to the cum magic effects itself so it's up to sexlab to decide what cum effect to apply. 

the mod has the habit of removing cum before applying new cum.

I had a block on applying the same texture but it was causing issues with mods like fill her up and survival so I removed it last update. The break in immersion can't be any worse than having cum disappear until mage armor etc expires ;)

Would even suggest to allow (MCM Option) for 2 or 3 separate cum textures to stack on each other (all washed away in one Bathing session, tho).

Hmm, i dunno about this. Most cum textures are big and messy. Applying one over another might be too much. There's be nothing but white everywhere but I suppose that's the point. 

So instead of assigning the tattoo to a group

Don't the groups assign a tat to a body part, like say belly? I've never messed with that part of the mcm before. It's not a bad idea but I think it would take a fair amount of work and I don't believe the tats you're talking about exist (nail marks, lipstick, bites etc) so it'd be a lot of work for potentially nothing or the hope that they are later created. Given that I already have a shit-ton of tats that aren't used by rape tat I wouldn't be very hopeful. 

4 hours ago, Asertyp said:

Found floating bug in Sexlab - Cum Overlays:
At times stop readding cum to followers.

I'll look into this when I get time. Thanks :)

Female Cum:
Will investigate further :)

Rape Tats Source Detection:
I would create the necessary textures if the feature would exist. It is not rocket science and I already modified textures alot for myself. 

My To Do List for starters would be:
- kiss marks (for human females)
- scratch marks (nails and claws for human femals and different creatures) 
- oil cum (dwemer) 
- glow cum (would have to investigate how the glow would work best, but you can apply glow in MCM for Rape tats anyway I thinK?! (falmer)
- red hand marks (modified from SLUTS) (human male/female)
- random whip marks (covering all parts of the body instead only tits ass)
- bite marks with different sizes (applyable to different creature types)

- vacuum/tentacle marks (for netch and stuff like that) 

- burn scars (fire creatures or frosty ones) 

- black, blue and green bruises on the whole body (I never found textures for those). 

But the effort is only worth it when I have a working method of applying them. Because they are too specific to make fun when random.
If you told me that the feature is possible to create, I would start working on textures (the more general ones first). 

Hello. I was wondering if somebody could help me with a problem I been having. So I been trying to run Bathing in Skyrim alongside Wet Function redux, Wet and Cold, Apropos,  Blush when aroused and slavetats (and a bunch of other mods but those are the ones that focus on overlays). So my problem is with the overlay textures, it seems to be the body overlays specifically.

What happens is that the dirty textures for Bathing in Skyrim (BiS) and the Snow effect textures for Wet and Cold (alongside the ash textures) disappear after a short time once they are triggered.

-For BiS the texture appear normally when the percent requirements for being dirty are triggered but disappear after a short time. after reaching the next dirty level the affect is triggered again and the same happens. Also if I use the wait menu the textures are triggered but quickly fade away (flickers). and the same flickers seems to happen randomly at intervals, (like if the game where trying to load the textures).

-For Wet and Cold (WaC) What happen its the same has BiS.  But in the case of WaC I'm able to get the efect again if I enter and exit a building during the right weather conditions (I'm sure its because the weather triggers the effect).

-Wet Function Redex (WFR) seems to work just fine (I think it might be whats causing the problems). Has for the other Mods (Apropos, Slavetats, Blush when aroused) they don't seem to be affecting in any apparent way.

-So I though it may have been Texture overlapping, but I can Confirm that the Wet, Snowy and dirt textures work together. I have tried to increase the body overlay (this  actually help make the textures overlap). I have also tried using Texture optimizer. I also tried the Slavetats 1.2 tweak (was what brought me to this tread). I'm thinking it may be something like the WFR Cancelling the other textures or maybe something like ram issues. I have try coming up with a solution but it seems to be out of my hands, if anybody its willing to help please feel free.

PS: I'm not the most computer savvy person, what little I have achieved has been through stubbornness. So I would greatly appreciate somewhat simply answers. And thanks in advance.

On 11/28/2018 at 9:08 PM, Nymra said:

If you told me that the feature is possible to create, I would start working on textures (the more general ones first). 

I'll have to think about it. I really have more than enough work to keep me busy at the moment. 

2 hours ago, belmod said:

First off, it's important you understand that there are 2 ways to apply 'overlays' to a character. The first is magic effects which is much easier to do which is what most mods use - Sexlab, wet and cold, Old BiS all use magic effects. And only one magic effect can be visible on a character at a time. BiS tweaked, SCO use race menu overlays that can co-exist and won't cancel magic effect shaders eithers. Straight off I can tell you I use BiS tweaked, SCO, wet redux, blush when aroused, slavetats, rape tats and I have no problems. I also use wet and cold but have disabled it's snow effects for another mod (get snowy). But I don't think wet and cold will be your problem. The reason I'm explaining all this is that you will not get two mods that use magic effects to work at the same time. This is a skyrim limitation. 

This sounds more like a transparency problem. Skyrims transparency system is shit. Full stop. Next time the BiS textures disappear when they shouldn't run 'showracemenu' in the console and check your body/face/hands/feet overlays tabs. They should either have dirtfx or filthfx listed for each body part. If the dirt/filth is there then it must be a transparency thing. It means something is getting between the camera and your character. You mentioned weather which would fall into this category of problem. I often have problems with the overlays glitching in and out during heavy mist/fog. Also, do you run a 3d cloud mod like Real clouds? If I remember right those kinds of mods can cause issues. If it works inside but not outside it's a big indicator. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

This sounds more like a transparency problem. Skyrims transparency system is shit. Full stop. Next time the BiS textures disappear when they shouldn't run 'showracemenu' in the console and check your body/face/hands/feet overlays tabs. They should either have dirtfx or filthfx listed for each body part. If the dirt/filth is there then it must be a transparency thing. It means something is getting between the camera and your character. You mentioned weather which would fall into this category of problem. I often have problems with the overlays glitching in and out during heavy mist/fog. Also, do you run a 3d cloud mod like Real clouds? If I remember right those kinds of mods can cause issues. If it works inside but not outside it's a big indicator. 

I downloaded the tweaked BiS and was about to reply saying it didn't worked, but I notice something. A tattoo texture from the mod shout like a virgin. The tattoo disappear when the effects where on so I turned it off, and the effects are working just fine. Thanks for all your help.

Hello @Monoman1,

Today I decided to edit the scripts for Bathing in Skyrim tweak and added the feature of handling hand and face overlays. Now each texture set should contain 6 files instead of 2.

TexNames = new String[6]
TexNames[0] = "DirtFX.dds"
TexNames[1] = "FilthFX.dds"
TexNames[2] = "FilthFXFace.dds"
TexNames[3] = "FilthFXHand.dds"
TexNames[4] = "DirtFXFace.dds"
TexNames[5] = "DirtFXHand.dds"

To achieve this I had to edit 3 scripts (mzinTextureUtility.psc, mzinOverlayUtility.psc, mzinCleanOverlay.psc

But I was not able to compile them to pex as I never managed to compile using PapyrusCompiler and it keeps giving me missing dependencies and stuff .

In the attached files I am including the edited three source (.psc) files and also 3 complete texture sets (one default and 2 extra) to test with once you compile the scripts. I am including the textures as a proof of concept and to make it easy for you test fast after compilation.

What I am asking: could you please have a look at these 3 script files and maybe integrate them as an optional in your tweaks. I was so excited to edit these scripts to add the new features but was never able to test them as I got stuck in the compilation step so please forgive any mistakes in the code. 

You can also use any online Difference checker tool to compare my edited 3 scripts with your BIS tweak files version 2.3 to quickly spot the changed lines if interested.

One last thing, I was also trying to make the texture sets only get reset and clear the StorageUtil values only after bathing and not while switching from dirt stage to filth stage and hence some of the edits that you might wonder why I changed them.

Thanks.

Note to anyone downloading ... these new scripts are not yet compiled and will have no effect in your game until you compile them to pex files.

BISHandFaceOverlaysTweak.7z

Hello Monoman1.  First off thanks again for the previous help with the Overlay texture issue.  If possible I would like to ask for help again on another topic. Now this may be off topic to this treat but if you could pinpoint me to the right place I would appreciate it. 

So this time I need help with HDT physics, but it was caused by the  Skyrim Dungeon slowdown due to lack of memory.  In reality it was the fix to this problem that caused the HDT Physics to stop working. So I have tried using ENBoost and SSME. What seem to have fix the problem was the SSME, specifically raising the first block memory to 1GB. So this fixed the stuttering, slowdown and crashing in dungeons but for some reason the hdt doesn't work and a window pops up when I load a file saying that the hdt dll is not found or running.  So I have tried lowering the 1GB in the first memory block to Mb. Doing this makes the hdt return, but so does the slowdown problems. 

Again I want to stress out that I know this treat its dedicated to your tweaks. I apologize. If you could help me it would be great and if you can only redirect me to another forum that would be nice has well. Thanks.

56 minutes ago, belmod said:

So this time I need help with HDT physics, but it was caused by the  Skyrim Dungeon slowdown due to lack of memory.  In reality it was the fix to this problem that caused the HDT Physics to stop working. So I have tried using ENBoost and SSME. What seem to have fix the problem was the SSME, specifically raising the first block memory to 1GB. So this fixed the stuttering, slowdown and crashing in dungeons but for some reason the hat doesn't work and a window pops up when I load a file saying that the hdt dll is not found or running.  So I have tried lowering the 1GB in the first memory block to Mb. Doing this makes the hdt return, but so does the slowdown problems. 

Sounds more like a skeleton problem. Running the wrong skeleton can cause really bad fps. Download this skeleton. Install it and make sure nothing is overwriting it: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?tab=files

Reinstall HDT just to be safe: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996

SSME has been outdated for some time. Don't use it. The memory patch is included in SKSE now. Get SKSE if you don't already: https://skse.silverlock.org/

For 99.9% of people there is no reason to mess around with the memory config. Here's a preconfigured one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51038/

Also get crash fixes. It is mandatory: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

So I worked around with the info you gave me and what I figure out was that I was missing the hat Physics Extension. The other links you gave me where already included in my Mod list.  So installing the Hat Physics fixed the problem with the  Slowdown. 

Thanks man, Your a life saver!

Some more Feedback, partially based on my earlier reports:

Cum Overlays

- Females seem to work fine. I was misslead by the same cum beeing reapplied repatedly

Issues I have:

- I use all 5 sets of cum overlays and use all the "heavy" cum stuff out there (with reduced opacity to make it look more "realistic", tho). 
Whenever the cum is applied, the game freezes for a short period of time (like you write in the description). This is not so bad in general...

But with some mods I use the cum gets reapplied over and over again (several actors cuming, tentacles cuming each state, cum deflation also applies cum etc.)

That way, Cum Overlays kills the immersion because if reapplies the same texture over and over again, removing it in between and also freezing the game for a short period of tim.

I want to come back to an earlier suggestion to solve this:

- Implement an option to deactivate the cum reapplication, basically prohibiting the mod from apply cum to a slot hat is already covered (other slots could still be applied with cum, tho). 

Also, I wonder if it is possible to link Cum Overlays with Fade Tattoos? I often have scenerios where the PC is raped over and over again with no chance to wash. The cum texture stays the same all the time (is this new anyway? it was different in earlier versions IIRC), making it kinda boring, especially when it is only the vanilla cum (which is so little). 
Before, I remember that every actor removed the previous cum and then new cum (randomly) was applied, making it a bit more dynamic.

With Cum Overlays optionally working with Fade Tats it would even be possible to add more and more cum, while the previous cum slowly fades out?! 
And even if not, it would be nice to have a "fade cum" option, even when not washing. Could be its own slider maybe?! So the cum can fade and when new cum is applied the faded cum is removed...

Rape Tats

Also working fine. The "issue" I had was a non-issue. I accidently removed some Tats and so they could not be applied... Rape Tats works randomly with all the tats marked as intended. 

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

Whenever the cum is applied, the game freezes for a short period of time

I got this too and I've a pretty beefy pc. Running the textures through Ordenador stopped it though: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

Implement an option to deactivate the cum reapplication, basically prohibiting the mod from apply cum to a slot hat is already covered (other slots could still be applied with cum, tho). 

Like I said before, there was a block on this but I took it out because of issues. I think I only commented it out so you could take out the comment and recompile it if you wanted. 

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

Before, I remember that every actor removed the previous cum and then new cum (randomly) was applied, making it a bit more dynamic.

It was never intended to be that way. I've no way to tell which cum texture is messier than others so you could very well go from having a cum texture set that plasters the player in cum to a texture set with very little cum which wouldn't look very good. 

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

Also, I wonder if it is possible to link Cum Overlays with Fade Tattoos?

Nope. These aren't slavetats but I might be able to fade them over time in SCO itself like what I did with bathing dirt. For the player at least. 

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

With Cum Overlays optionally working with Fade Tats it would even be possible to add more and more cum, while the previous cum slowly fades out?! 

This just sounds way too complicated. Right now variables are attached to the actors with their cum state. You're talking about attaching up to 5x times the number of variables which is just asking for things to go wrong. Not to talk about reconciling vanilla sexlab cum states with more complex SCO cum states. I'm not opposed to the idea of messier cum (the opposite really) but these things make me wonder if it would be worth it. I'm also not convinced that applying different cum textures over each other will actually look good either. 

I don't know. But I will think about how it could be done.

I am going to try to reinstall the mod because I think thats whats possibly the prob, but has anyone had any issues with the face textures not applying and or bathing not removing dirt? anyway i'll be back when I reinstall it fresh ^^

6 hours ago, Risamei said:

I am going to try to reinstall the mod because I think thats whats possibly the prob, but has anyone had any issues with the face textures not applying and or bathing not removing dirt? anyway i'll be back when I reinstall it fresh ^^

Get it fixed? Have a look at the 'problems' section if not.

19 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Get it fixed? Have a look at the 'problems' section if not.

EDIT: The issue was another mod editing the script sorry thats my fault, the mod pee and fart has its own script that makes it so when you bathe it gets rid of dirt.