6 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

How do you guys like the pheromone cure crafting system btw?

I think its really good. Because most of these Items are related to the Creatures living there. So to get the Cure for the Chaurus Hunter Pheromones, you are probably gonna get raped again while searching for the ingridients. Not even mentioning having to travel there. Better not have any Canine or Bear Pheromones ingested while traveling there.

Btw: How about a Feature where if you get raped, the cum of the Creature will make the pheromones on you even stronger ? That way your Travel will get harder and harder if you don´t act quickly. Maybe buying new Clothes in Solitude might not be a good Idea if you have to travel to a cave in the far East which contain the Cure Items with pheromones ingested.. all those creatures making the pheromones more strong.. Waiting behind every Tree.. 

I just downloaded this mod and I'm not sure if its just me but I can't get Real Needs and it to work together. If I put Pheremones above Real needs in the load order I can get pheremones but would still be thirsty after drinking the ale. But if I put real needs first then drinking alcohol won't give pheremones even at 100% Am I doing something incorrectly or is it a glitch with alcohols? 

14 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Not sure how much sense it would make to people in the MCM because it's a converted number (it would look kind of weird)... Using game time instead would look normal, but, isn't ideal becuase of fast travel, waiting, sleeping, + it's more buggy...

If the timer turns out to be too much or too little, let me know and I can adjust it.

Honestly about an hour gameplay time sounds reasonable to me, so the cleaning potions seem more attractive without being 100% necessary.  I also agree that using game time isn't necessarily ideal (unless someone's idea of "ideal" is being able to sit in one spot for 30 seconds watching a wait bar decay so they can avoid content they installed themselves :classic_tongue:). 

If you did add a slider to the MCM menu for duration I think it should still be actual RL time spent on gameplay - you could include help text to try to explain that waiting and sleeping will not count towards a potion's duration to avoid some confusion.

14 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

I think its really good. Because most of these Items are related to the Creatures living there. So to get the Cure for the Chaurus Hunter Pheromones, you are probably gonna get raped again while searching for the ingridients. Not even mentioning having to travel there. Better not have any Canine or Bear Pheromones ingested while traveling there.

Btw: How about a Feature where if you get raped, the cum of the Creature will make the pheromones on you even stronger ? That way your Travel will get harder and harder if you don´t act quickly. Maybe buying new Clothes in Solitude might not be a good Idea if you have to travel to a cave in the far East which contain the Cure Items with pheromones ingested.. all those creatures making the pheromones more strong.. Waiting behind every Tree.. 

:classic_laugh:... I could make the chance for extra pheromones a % proc after a sex attack rather than having it added by additional consumables, that's not a bad idea...

16 minutes ago, Makura1141 said:

I just downloaded this mod and I'm not sure if its just me but I can't get Real Needs and it to work together. If I put Pheremones above Real needs in the load order I can get pheremones but would still be thirsty after drinking the ale. But if I put real needs first then drinking alcohol won't give pheremones even at 100% Am I doing something incorrectly or is it a glitch with alcohols? 

I took a look in Tes5, it seems that RND has a ReturnEmptyBottle effect put on a variety of alcohols and drinks that is overriding my Pheromones effect if it's above this Mod in load order... So, that does indeed cause a conflict... Damn...

Not only does one have to make a mod that works, but then there's all these other mods that can screw things up... lol

I think there's a different way that I could implement the effect that would avoid this conflict, I'll take a look at it.

25 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

:classic_laugh:... I could make the chance for extra pheromones a % proc after a sex attack rather than having it added by additional consumables, that's not a bad idea...

I took a look in Tes5, it seems that RND has a ReturnEmptyBottle effect put on a variety of alcohols and drinks that is overriding my Pheromones effect if it's above this Mod in load order... So, that does indeed cause a conflict... Damn...

Not only does one have to make a mod that works, but then there's all these other mods that can screw things up... lol

I think there's a different way that I could implement the effect that would avoid this conflict, I'll take a look at it.

Thanks :) For now I'm switching to the Mini-needs mods since it seems the most configurable for what im looking for lol. I prefer the other since its more compatible with a lot of other mods here but I know I really want to use this mod, and if I don't have something that tells me I 'need' to eat and drink I don't do it. ? Thanks for creating this mod, its totally awesome! And the chance for extra phermones after sex would be great as long as its configurable, otherwise I see high chance of a biiiigggg loop. ?

I'm trying this out, default settings. Seems to be working, but one comment I'll make:

I've gotten assaulted three times, each time was by 3 chaurus, which meant the same

animation played every time as there aren't a lot of chaurus 4 ways to choose from.

Is there supposed to be a randomizing feature for the number of spawned assailants?

If so, it might need a little tweaking.

It sure is nice to be able to get usable creature sex, especially group sex. I think some

animators might want to send you a nice box of chocolates for letting the masses finally

see their work ;)

16 minutes ago, panthercom said:

I'm trying this out, default settings. Seems to be working, but one comment I'll make:

I've gotten assaulted three times, each time was by 3 chaurus, which meant the same

animation played every time as there aren't a lot of chaurus 4 ways to choose from.

Is there supposed to be a randomizing feature for the number of spawned assailants?

If so, it might need a little tweaking.

It sure is nice to be able to get usable creature sex, especially group sex. I think some

animators might want to send you a nice box of chocolates for letting the masses finally

see their work ;)

The Chauruses do have 3 possible outcomes, whether you get 1, 2, or 3, it is fully random. Getting the same outcome three times in a row is somewhat unlikely, but the RNG will still do from time to time. Let's see, 33% chance 3 times in a row is 1/ 3^3 or about 4% (3.7%)... So yeah, you got a little unlucky. :classic_wink: Nothing really to tweak here though...

If it happens 10 times in a row, then we have a mathematical anomoly... But I checked the code and it should be working fine...

There are a lot of great animators on the site, I thought it was a shame that some of the animations weren't more accessible, which is a big part of why I made this Mod. Anyway, glad you like it.

The next big hurdle will be to figure out a good way to implement flying creatures so we can get dragons and stuff... heh.

Nice work, Tyrant. Thank you for creating this mod.

I have a couple of MCM requests. (1) Would you please include an option for turning off messages. I consider messages immersion-breaking. Also, I'd rather be surprised. (2) On the NPC page, would you please include options for male only, female only, both.

Thanks again.

Hi, not sure a bug.. I wanted to see how it works. Went to Secunda's Kiss and took all options out beside Giants. Drank 4 cure disease and wups.. I ingested Giant Pheromones.

The funny part.. Chaurus are spawning. With Rieklings, nothing at all was happening. Could wait for days, nothing.

If I could mention a wish, would be nice to see what Pheromones you have in you when you press "P" and check your status.

Have a fun weekend!

Uni

When I moved away from Secunda's Kiss, I had suddenly Giants spawning, but in the giants camp, I get Chaurus ^^ rather funny

5 hours ago, Gimlord said:

So this mod can't work right now with RND? I mean i drunk a potion, i got the message, but can't see any passive effetct that usually mods use. I also get a message that potion potion tasted of, but i am not sure if the message is from this mod,i guess it is.

Only for certain things, mostly alcohol, it should work for everything else. Also, the conflict will be removed as of next release.

1 hour ago, wren888 said:

Nice work, Tyrant. Thank you for creating this mod.

I have a couple of MCM requests. (1) Would you please include an option for turning off messages. I consider messages immersion-breaking. Also, I'd rather be surprised. (2) On the NPC page, would you please include options for male only, female only, both.

Thanks again.

Ok, I'll think about adding these. :classic_wink:

1 hour ago, MrUnimportant said:

Hi, not sure a bug.. I wanted to see how it works. Went to Secunda's Kiss and took all options out beside Giants. Drank 4 cure disease and wups.. I ingested Giant Pheromones.

The funny part.. Chaurus are spawning. With Rieklings, nothing at all was happening. Could wait for days, nothing.

If I could mention a wish, would be nice to see what Pheromones you have in you when you press "P" and check your status.

Have a fun weekend!

Uni

When I moved away from Secunda's Kiss, I had suddenly Giants spawning, but in the giants camp, I get Chaurus ^^ rather funny

Strange, this should be impossible but somehow it's happening... lol... I'll change the function around again to make it even simpler for Papyrus to evaluate...

As for status, the pheromones are not technically magic effects so they won't show up there.

I'm considering two options for possibly making the ingredients for a cure a bit easier to keep track of 'in the field'.

A) Have a mini Quest that shows an objective displayed and a small description that includes the ingredients needed, it completes once pheromones are cleared.

B) Make some derogatory books that have ingredients listed for reference. To get them you'll have to talk to a Court Wizard and perform some sexual favors.

What do you guys think?

31 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

I'm considering two options for possibly making the ingredients for a cure a bit easier to keep track of 'in the field'.

A) Have a mini Quest that shows an objective displayed and a small description that includes the ingredients needed, it completes once pheromones are cleared.

B) Make some derogatory books that have ingredients listed for reference. To get them you'll have to talk to a Court Wizard and perform some sexual favors.

What do you guys think?

My vote would go to a bit of both - how about a one-time breadcrumbs quest when a player first gets dosed with pheromones and caught by critters/horny npcs that leads to the player asking a court wizard/alchemist for help.  After "assisting" the NPC (insert sexual favors or questionable pheromones-based creature experiment here) they'd give you the book of recipes.

Could also be cool if the book was actually a crafting manual that enabled the recipes while carried (like the various mod-added armor sets use), assuming you can do that with cooking pot recipes.  Then there could be a bit of a lore background to the pheromones and the player wouldn't know the cures immediately.

If you wanted to reuse the one-time quest scenes - possibly alchemists/court wizards could be a source of the ingredient needed for "powerful" cures, assuming the player is willing to subject themselves to the vendor's whims.  For the pursuit of knowledge of course. 

41 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

My vote would go to a bit of both - how about a one-time breadcrumbs quest when a player first gets dosed with pheromones and caught by critters/horny npcs that leads to the player asking a court wizard/alchemist for help.  After "assisting" the NPC (insert sexual favors or questionable pheromones-based creature experiment here) they'd give you the book of recipes.

Could also be cool if the book was actually a crafting manual that enabled the recipes while carried (like the various mod-added armor sets use), assuming you can do that with cooking pot recipes.  Then there could be a bit of a lore background to the pheromones and the player wouldn't know the cures immediately.

If you wanted to reuse the one-time quest scenes - possibly alchemists/court wizards could be a source of the ingredient needed for "powerful" cures, assuming the player is willing to subject themselves to the vendor's whims.  For the pursuit of knowledge of course. 

I tested it in game, and I can indeed make it so that it is only possible to cook the recipe when the recipe book is in the Player's inventory... :classic_smile: 

Maybe I can do a variation similar to Farengar's Retrieve the Dragonstone in Bleak Falls Barrows, only, the Wizard will put extremely strong pheromones on the Player 'for science', and the mission needs to be done at a dungeon that will have a significant creature population...

All the PC has to do is bring back the trinket that is at the end of the dungeon, and the Wizard will teach about removing pheromones... Should be easy right? ?

Just did some very brief testing, it was not in-depth so I may have missed something along the way. Chance of pheromone was set at 100% btw

1/ I'm using RND, pheromone was not triggered with food items (tested with Bread, Potatoes and various cheeses) but works fine with potions or water from the water bottles

2/ Tested some of the creatures, most seem okay but did have problems with the following:

Hagraven - the hagraven spawns but doesn't do anything except follow me around. Checked SLAL and there is an activated (MNC) hagraven animation

Wolves - this one was odd they don't seem to spawn at all. Tried it a number of times as well

Let me know if you need a log I've kept the test game

25 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Just did some very brief testing, it was not in-depth so I may have missed something along the way. Chance of pheromone was set at 100% btw

1/ I'm using RND, pheromone was not triggered with food items (tested with Bread, Potatoes and various cheeses) but works fine with potions or water from the water bottles

2/ Tested some of the creatures, most seem okay but did have problems with the following:

Hagraven - the hagraven spawns but doesn't do anything except follow me around. Checked SLAL and there is an activated (MNC) hagraven animation

Wolves - this one was odd they don't seem to spawn at all. Tried it a number of times as well

Let me know if you need a log I've kept the test game

Ok thanks, I'll check it out.

Pheromones are not supposed to trigger with food, only drinks, there is a bit of conflict with RND as of last release with certain alcohol items. This will be fixed in the next release because I changed how pheromones trigger so RND can't get in the way. (It was overriding the pheromone effect depending on load order.)

I took a quick look in the SLAL source files, seems Hagravens are all set up as female, most creatures are setup as male, appears that I need to swap sexes on the Hags. Seems Spriggans are the same, so I'll do that too. Horkers are... Some animators set them up as male, others female, not sure what to do about that atm lol... For now, the male Horker animations will work fine.

I think I found what was wrong with the wolves too, was missing my custom faction on the base actor...

Thanks for the report, these issues will be fixed on the next release.

First, great mod. I'm enjoying it immensely.

But (and you know there would be a but) I drank some goat pheromone while in Gallows Rock taking healing potions (Aela didn't follow me in so I took more potions than usual). So far, so good. I kill Krev the Skinner and am talking to Aela (who appeared after all the fighting was over) and was raped by 3 chaurus that just appeared out of nowhere. Not game breaking but I though if I took Goat Pheromone I would be attacked by goats.

And, speaking of MCM requests, could you place what pheromone(s) are active there or in the active effects in the Powers menu the character has? This would be useful for knowing what recipe to craft for certain (the recipe crafting works well but I haven't tested my potion as I want to see what else happens while I'm under the effect of the goat pheromone).

24 minutes ago, Psalam said:

And, speaking of MCM requests, could you place what pheromone(s) are active there or in the active effects in the Powers menu the character has? This would be useful for knowing what recipe to craft for certain (the recipe crafting works well but I haven't tested my potion as I want to see what else happens while I'm under the effect of the goat pheromone).

Yep that sounds a useful addition.

Also, would it be possible to add a duration slider/setting for how long a pheromone effect lasts.

Another thing came to mind as well while I was testing earlier, once a pheromone is in effect further drinking doesn't do anything (I'm assuming because the first is already in play) would it be possible to have multiple pheromones as well (it would probably need some sort of duplicate check to work I guess)

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

First, great mod. I'm enjoying it immensely.

But (and you know there would be a but) I drank some goat pheromone while in Gallows Rock taking healing potions (Aela didn't follow me in so I took more potions than usual). So far, so good. I kill Krev the Skinner and am talking to Aela (who appeared after all the fighting was over) and was raped by 3 chaurus that just appeared out of nowhere. Not game breaking but I though if I took Goat Pheromone I would be attacked by goats.

The chaurus is a strange bug, I think I've fixed it though with some restructuring of the spawn functions.

I'll take a look at adding magic effects so they're visible.

49 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Yep that sounds a useful addition.

Also, would it be possible to add a duration slider/setting for how long a pheromone effect lasts.

Another thing came to mind as well while I was testing earlier, once a pheromone is in effect further drinking doesn't do anything (I'm assuming because the first is already in play) would it be possible to have multiple pheromones as well (it would probably need some sort of duplicate check to work I guess)

I'll think about the timer, ideally, Players would be removing via recipes.

Multi pheromones and spawns would be kinda crazy to implement, there's already ~6k lines of code and nearly 50 different NPCs/Creatures supported...

I think the risk of stuff breaking would be too high with multi pheromones and spawns, so probably not viable to do.

After another Chaurus 4-way as a celebration for killing Kematu in Swindler's Den (this was unintentional just like the one at Gallows Rock was) I went and hung around the farms outside of Whiterun. After a while a goat spawned (as I mentioned previously I was supposed to have goat pheromone) and raped me. So I went home, collected the ingredients and made the cure. I took it and got the appropriate message. Now I have to wait and see what else develops. Off to Falkreath!

Hiho again ^^

I get Chaurus also with Vampires. And even I went over half the map and waited in 2 hours steps over a few days, I couldn't get the rieklings going.

I have to admit, I abused your mod mainly to get multi creature action to see in a rather easy way. Not many mods include that.. so I tried a bit all. Easy to control if you only have one option activated. I wouldn't make to much fuzz about the cure ingredients. Who wants to search, does.. who doesn't, uses the console in front of the cooking pot.. or like me I add the cure directly to my inventory.

Try this: put 50 potions in your inventory.. load a new game, go inventory right away and drink all 50 potions. ^^ Which one of the pheromones is active? first or last? Same counts if you drink 2 potions and have the luck to have two rolls. I had that on your standard setup when I drank 2 small healing potions to get some health back.. the interesting part.. you can cure both.. I noted them down. When you do a 50 potions.. and get about 10 hits.. you can cure them. Tried.. worked. Didn't wrote those down.. but the 5-6 i remembered and made a potion over the console. Told me got cured.

What is a pity.. when you have troll pheromones for example.. trolls out there are still aggressive. Would be rather cool if you could set the race as friends as soon as infected. And change back to enemy when you drink the cure. Is a bit annoying that you get attacked. Ever seen what a male dog does when he smell a bitch in heat.. attacking is the last in his mind heheheh

Otherwise.. even you leave it like it is.. fun mod! Well done! Anything more, would be just a bonus. Will keep that mod active ^^

I'm sorry I meant to post this part hours ago. This time I got rabbits. I wandered the wilderness from Falkreath, emptied Bannermist Tower, Moss Mother Cavern and Bloated Mans Grotto. I was not accosted by a single rabbit. Every time I entered a new location I got a message to the effect that my pursuers had given up. Yes I have rabbit animations. Between this and the goats I have come to realize that I really need to set up which creature pheromones I want active.

I am really looking forward to that indicator of what pheromone is active. The most common time for me to take drinks is in combat. When I chugged 5-10 potions (healing and magicka) while fighting in Ironbind Barrow I got a lot of messages about the pheromones I had taken and how they became more powerful. Sadly, in the midst of combat, I didn't get the chance to read them at all. I admit that I simply console commanded in the Super Pheromone Cure since I had no way of knowing what I was afflicted with. 

Im having an issue where during a scene started by this mod, my character and the attacking creature are teleported to a giant camp in whiterun hold 200m above the ground. It does this for all creatures that ive seen so far. I thought it might be sexlab privacy but it wasnt, and creature scenes started by other mods do not share the same issue. Letting the scene play out my character then falls to their death.

19 minutes ago, real1397681 said:

Im having an issue where during a scene started by this mod, my character and the attacking creature are teleported to a giant camp in whiterun hold 200m above the ground. It does this for all creatures that ive seen so far. I thought it might be sexlab privacy but it wasnt, and creature scenes started by other mods do not share the same issue. Letting the scene play out my character then falls to their death.

I believe this is actually a sexlab issue, I've had it happen before I used this mod in the past.  It happens when you are position isn't on flat ground I believe but could be wrong on the actual cause.  Best thing to do is while the animation is playing go into console and use TGM or TCL, that way when the scene ends you either fall but don't die with TGM or you don't fall with TCL and can fast travel to somewhere.  Then once back on the ground, go back to the console and redo whichever option you chose to turn it back off.

50 minutes ago, real1397681 said:

It happens(ed?) when wearing armbinder from devious devices too, not sure why.

1 hour ago, real1397681 said:

As someone else mentioned - that isn't a bug with this mod but with Sexlab in general in outdoor cells under certain circumstances - you can find a lot of threads about it if you google something like "sexlab giant camp teleport" ect.  Basically from what I understand it happens if Sexlab loses track of the sex scene's position, and it defaults to 0,0,0 on the map (the dead center).  For Skyrim that spot is over the giant camp near Whiterun way up in the sky.

I don't know "why" this happens - typically I've found just letting the scene play out means I won't see the bug again for a very long time on a save.  My usual reaction is just to open console immediately after the teleport - this will give Sexlab time to process the scene while your character isn't falling to their doom, and often for me it would "fix" itself by teleporting my PC back to the original location.  If not, as an above poster mentioned TGM/TCL will allow you to survive/avoid the fall and carry on - hopefully you won't see the issue again for a time after that.