Just done some quick and dirty testing and I have some good news and some bad news

The good news is that the wolves are now working

The bad news is that the Hagraven still appears but doesn't do anything except follow (same as before). I also found another one, the Cow does the same (probably because it's female)

EDIT: I have a spare hour I'll try each of them out and see if there are any others

1 minute ago, Slorm said:

Just done some quick and dirty testing and I have some good news and some bad news

The good news is that the wolves are now working

The bad news is that the Hagraven still appears but doesn't do anything except follow (same as before). I also found another one, the Cow does the same (probably because it's female)

I tested the Hagraven and it's working.

The Hagravens are setup as female in the Mod, and all animations for them are setup as female by the animators, so that's correct:

image.png.fcb5dca9bca5a4ee231b83e9a322b54f.png

Check your creature gender settings, and check that you have hagraven animations installed.

Billyy doesn't have any btw, I think you'd need MNC.

17 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

I tested the Hagraven and it's working.

The Hagravens are setup as female in the Mod, and all animations for them are setup as female by the animators, so that's correct:

Check your creature gender settings, and check that you have hagraven animations installed.

Billyy doesn't have any btw, I think you'd need MNC.

Sorry that was a false alarm as it turned out. I started to work my way through and found others that were working yesterday that weren't today.

The problem seems to be with SL, although it was showing the animations as registered, once I reset the animation registry it all started to work properly. I must remember that for future upgrades (like resetting ZAP when POP upgrades).

One oddity I have noticed with SLAL and SL. MNC, Funnybusiness and Leito animations stay in the SL registry when it's reset but Billyy's always need to be re-registered again though SLAL after each reset. Not sure why but it seems consistent.

3 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Sorry that was a false alarm as it turned out. I started to work my way through and found others that were working yesterday that weren't today.

The problem seems to be with SL, although it was showing the animations as registered, once I reset the animation registry it all started to work properly. I must remember that for future upgrades (like resetting ZAP when POP upgrades).

One oddity I have noticed with SLAL and SL. MNC, Funnybusiness and Leito animations stay in the SL registry when it's reset but Billyy's always need to be re-registered again though SLAL after each reset. Not sure why but it seems consistent.

Yeah, all this creature stuff can be tricky sometimes. Forces us to learn advanced SL techniques. :classic_laugh:

1 hour ago, Tyrant99 said:

3 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I found something, I installed all once again and run around skyrim with debug spell, same problem - BUT!

in logs i found pattern:
sexlab doesn't works with animals always when animal's name is  translated into my native language - every positive match ocur only if other mod firstly overwrited name like wolf, fox, giant but every polish name in logs are connected with fatal error - like here:

Jeleń == Deer

SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Jele?-- FALSE -- They are a creature type that is currently not supported (DeerRace)
Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Jele?- AddActor(Jele?-- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation
stack:
    <unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    [SexLabThread00 (05061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.FATAL() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1153
    [SexLabThread00 (05061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActor() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabThread00 (05061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActors() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [SexLabQuestFramework (05000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 3022
    [SexLabQuestFramework (05000D62)].sexlabframework.QuickStart() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 3026
    [Active effect 5 on  (00084536)].sslEffectDebug.OnEffectStart() - "sslEffectDebug.psc" Line 26

First think - matchmaker name basename and compare with sexlab index and looks for "Jeleń"

Of course im not sure - maybe im wrong but it looks very convincing for me 

btw, in SLAL json i found:

"creature_race": "Deers",
      "id": "B_Deer_BillyyMissionary",
      "name": "Billyy (Deer) Missionary",
      "sound": "Squishing",
      "tags": "Billyy,Billyy,Creature,Deer,Bestiality,CF,Dirty,Rough,Vaginal,"

so - if animation and actor validation is matched with baseName - it's cant works! becouse JeleXYZ != Deer

it's very easy to proof - i need only to write mod to overwrite oryginal names (in this polish with english from json) - i will let You know!

if im wrong please tell me! :)

@skyrimfet Did you reset the animation registry?

You might have something with the language issue, but, the thing that makes me doubt that is, afaik, SexLab is interested more in Race and Gender than a specific name. I don't think that the name part is what is invalidating it, SL is identifying it as (DeerRace), and then saying that is not a supported type.

To me, this seems more like a rebuilding the animation registry issue...

But, I could be wrong, it's kind of a strange one.

UPDATE - ok it was nice try but problem is unresolved :/
after switch in .ini game to english problem is still present

[09/17/2018 - 11:00:34PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Deer) -- FALSE -- They are a creature type that is currently not supported (DeerRace)
[09/17/2018 - 11:00:34PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Deer) - AddActor(Deer) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation

8 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

@skyrimfet Did you reset the animation registry?

You might have something with the language issue, but, the thing that makes me doubt that is, afaik, SexLab is interested more in Race and Gender than a specific name. I don't think that the name part is what is invalidating it, SL is identifying it as (DeerRace), and then saying that is not a supported type.

To me, this seems more like a rebuilding the animation registry issue...

But, I could be wrong, it's kind of a strange one.

sure! I checked all points from tutorial and I did all necessarily stages (8.x) step by step (so disable, rebuild, rejson, register etc...) .  Probably you have right, race is more important that baseName - becouse some creatures have his own name. But realy only creatures with translated names are in logs - maybe it was only fortuity - but was better to check it.

Well - im going to revert all changes now, I will back to this topic when i finish all my thing's ;) Thx for your involvement!!! :)

5 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

sure! I checked all points from tutorial and I did all necessarily stages (8.x) step by step (so disable, rebuild, rejson, register etc...) .  Probably you have right, race is more important that baseName - becouse some creatures have his own name. But realy only creatures with translated names are in logs - maybe it was only fortuity - but was better to check it.

Well - im going to revert all changes now, I will back to this topic when i finish all my thing's ;) Thx for your involvement!!! :)

It's a strange issue... Sorry it's not working for you, especially after doing all the steps.

I sent a PM to CPU, he knows more about the internals of SexLab than I do, maybe he'll have an idea of what's going on...

8 minutes ago, gtcard said:

What does Time between Regular Sex Attacks and Time Between Fast Sex Attacks mean? There's a default value of 2.5, but it's 2.5 of what?

There's regular pheromones and strong pheromones, the frequency of attacks becomes faster when you have strong pheromones. The 2.5 is game hours.

I found a few problems with version 1.06:

1. This mod event will also be triggered during Defeat, leading to double animation.

2. Translation problems: some information in the upper left corner cannot be translated by normal means.

Finally, thank you for your pay, I really like your Mod, and made a Chinese translation, put it published on http://www.9damao.com/thread-138662-1-1.html. Hope to get your authorization.

1 hour ago, zeldashu said:

I found a few problems with version 1.06:

1. This mod event will also be triggered during Defeat, leading to double animation.

2. Translation problems: some information in the upper left corner cannot be translated by normal means.

Finally, thank you for your pay, I really like your Mod, and made a Chinese translation, put it published on http://www.9damao.com/thread-138662-1-1.html. Hope to get your authorization.

I'll take a look and see if there's any clean way to add Defeat support.

The messages in the top corner are debug notifications, so you would need to go into the scripts in order to translate them. Most would be in the SLPheromonesControlScript.

Thanks for asking for permission, I don't personally mind, I put this stuff up for free for people to enjoy. Tell your Chinese friends to support the Mod and give it some likes on the DL page if they like it.

Version 1.07 is working much better. I've been through canines and bears without any problems. The pheromones show up nicely under active effects - thank you. I do have one minor niggle - there is a typo in the message box about "suddently" feeling dizzy. I'm sure you'll clean it up when any bigger issues are resolved.

Hello @Tyrant99 and @skyrimfet.

Looking to the errors looks like a problem of the registration of the RaceType.

Some tech stuff

SexLab use something called RaceTypes and RaceKeys.

They are just string name to generalize the races.

For example the RaceType "Dogs" is associated to a set of Races for dogs (Dogs, Husky, HuskyDLC02, etc.)

This is to use the animations not linked to actual races, but to all the races that are similar.

SexLab, by default register only some races. Other races are added mostly by MNC.

To add the "Deer" race you may want to add MNC (also SLAL edition, but follow the install instructions.)

This should register the RaceType Deer and associate the DeerRace to it.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Version 1.07 is working much better. I've been through canines and bears without any problems. The pheromones show up nicely under active effects - thank you. I do have one minor niggle - there is a typo in the message box about "suddently" feeling dizzy. I'm sure you'll clean it up when any bigger issues are resolved.

Glad it's working for you, guess your PC got so dizzy she forgot how to spell... :classic_laugh:

9 minutes ago, smashling177 said:

Love the mod, but I seem to be having a slight issue with animations.  There is a major delay (about 5 min) with any animations starting. I have learned that when any creature spawns, to just stand still and wait or else the controls freeze up and I have to reload a save.

any feed back would be nice, thanks.

This Mod doesn't directly control how long it would take to start a SexLab Scene, it simply matches up certain actors under certain conditions and then sends a call to some SexLab functions to let SL do its thing.

How many animations you have installed for SexLab to sort through, how robust your computer is, if you're running heavy script mods, or if you have some dirty scripts that are polling a lot, those could all have an impact on the performance...

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Glad it's working for you, guess your PC got so dizzy she forgot how to spell... :classic_laugh:

This Mod doesn't directly control how long it would take to start a SexLab Scene, it simply matches up certain actors under certain conditions and then sends a call to some SexLab functions to let SL do its thing.

How many animations you have installed for SexLab to sort through, how robust your computer is, if you're running heavy script mods, or if you have some dirty scripts that are polling a lot, those could all have an impact on the performance...

Damn! I didn't think of that! Maybe she just couldn't read the box! ?

On 9/17/2018 at 1:13 PM, Slorm said:

My thought is that is just us crushing SLAL under the weight of way more animations than was originally assumed - for me it is usually Anubs creature animations that don't get registered after a full reset and need special attention.  I've just gotten in the habit of running down the list and hitting "register" for each pack individually after a reset just to make sure everything is set up properly.

8 hours ago, smashling177 said:

Love the mod, but I seem to be having a slight issue with animations.  There is a major delay (about 5 min) with any animations starting. I have learned that when any creature spawns, to just stand still and wait or else the controls freeze up and I have to reload a save.

any feed back would be nice, thanks.

5 minutes is extremely long just to start an animation - as Tyrant mentioned that is probably a general Sexlab problem you are having.  You could try posting a papyrus log of an attack taking that long here or in the SL tech help forum and someone might be able to point you in the right direction.

14 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

I'll take a look and see if there's any clean way to add Defeat support.

I think the generally accepted flag for "this character is involved in a sexytimes scene, don't interfere" is the Deviously Helpless suspend/resume triggers and I *think* Defeat might also put up that flag (or its own version).  Deviously Cursed Loot and Devious Followers for instance use a suspend/resume event to make sure they don't trigger an event while the other is doing so.  Other mods just check for "named scenes" and won't fire if the player is marked as being in a scene (I believe Aroused Creatures is an example of a mod that does this, not sure) - this might be a good option for Pheromones since its events are not super important to fire every time the timer is off cooldown, as long as most of them are getting through.  

3 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

I think the generally accepted flag for "this character is involved in Sexytimes scene, don't interfere" is the Deviously Helpless suspend/resume triggers.  Deviously Cursed Loot and Devious Followers for instance use a suspend/resume event to make sure they don't trigger an event while the other is doing so.  Other mods just check for "named scenes" and won't fire if the player is marked as being in a scene (I believe Aroused Creatures is an example of a mod that does this, not sure) - this might be a good option for Pheromones since its events are super important to fire every time the timer is off cooldown, as long as most of them are getting through.  

For sex scenes, I've usually used the SexLab animating faction function or active function, there's a boolean right in the SL Framework script that I already am using in this Mod's scripts that checks for active Sex Scenes.

The SendModEvent("dhlp-Suspend") / Resume, I believe is just a toggle for Deviously Helpless compatibility to ensure that Deviously Helpless events don't trigger when you don't want them to.

There's also a GlobalEventFlag boolean in Zadlibs... I think that might help with vibrators and whatnot...

Maybe it would make sense to add these in...