1 hour ago, ercramer69 said:

I believe this is actually a sexlab issue, I've had it happen before I used this mod in the past.  It happens when you are position isn't on flat ground I believe but could be wrong on the actual cause.  Best thing to do is while the animation is playing go into console and use TGM or TCL, that way when the scene ends you either fall but don't die with TGM or you don't fall with TCL and can fast travel to somewhere.  Then once back on the ground, go back to the console and redo whichever option you chose to turn it back off.

Yes I think you guys are right, it just happened with another mod

13 hours ago, Psalam said:

I'm sorry I meant to post this part hours ago. This time I got rabbits. I wandered the wilderness from Falkreath, emptied Bannermist Tower, Moss Mother Cavern and Bloated Mans Grotto. I was not accosted by a single rabbit. Every time I entered a new location I got a message to the effect that my pursuers had given up. Yes I have rabbit animations. Between this and the goats I have come to realize that I really need to set up which creature pheromones I want active.

I am really looking forward to that indicator of what pheromone is active. The most common time for me to take drinks is in combat. When I chugged 5-10 potions (healing and magicka) while fighting in Ironbind Barrow I got a lot of messages about the pheromones I had taken and how they became more powerful. Sadly, in the midst of combat, I didn't get the chance to read them at all. I admit that I simply console commanded in the Super Pheromone Cure since I had no way of knowing what I was afflicted with. 

I double checked rabbits and they seem to be working OK. When you get the message that you escaped your persuers, that means that you had an active spawn that you got more than 10,000 distance units away from. So probably there was a rabbit spawned, but it wasn't able to catch you in time...

I do have the magic effect system all working now so it will be in next release.

13 hours ago, real1397681 said:

Im having an issue where during a scene started by this mod, my character and the attacking creature are teleported to a giant camp in whiterun hold 200m above the ground. It does this for all creatures that ive seen so far. I thought it might be sexlab privacy but it wasnt, and creature scenes started by other mods do not share the same issue. Letting the scene play out my character then falls to their death.

This is something that happens, as far as I know, when SexLab returns none as an animation so it tries to animate with an invalid selection.

I've seen this happen in a few cases, most frequently, I've seen it when SexLab is in load order, but it doesn't get installed in MCM and then a save is made and that save is loaded with SexLab still not installed, SexLab installs automatically in this case, but things don't seem to go as smoothly and I've seen this glitch happen frequently afterwards.

Best solution is to make sure SexLab is fully installed and baked in before making a save.

Another one that I've seen is when ZAP tries to 'override' an animation, and it somehow returns something invalid instead. I personally always disable the ZAP override if needed in the MCM as it has never worked right for me. This is the biggest cause of the glitch when DD stuff is involved, in my experience.

Other than that, make sure that you have everything installed correctly in regards to FNIS.

As others have mentioned, it isn't a bug with this Mod, it's more of a general SexLab thing...

I ran into a problem with ctd's after getting exposed to Imperial Pheromones, I think it's crashing right before sex, because as soon

as an Imperial shows up is when it happens. It could also be a result of two pheromones being active at once, I suppose. I haven't

had any problems with creatures. Imperial was the first human pheromone I was exposed to.

1 hour ago, panthercom said:

I ran into a problem with ctd's after getting exposed to Imperial Pheromones, I think it's crashing right before sex, because as soon

as an Imperial shows up is when it happens. It could also be a result of two pheromones being active at once, I suppose. I haven't

had any problems with creatures. Imperial was the first human pheromone I was exposed to.

Do you have gender restrictions? The current version could be randomly Male or Female by race.

Version 1.0.7 released:

• Fixed Wolf Spawning issue.
  • Fixed gender for Hagravens so they should animate correctly.
  • Fixed gender for Spriggans so they should animate correctly.
  • Fixed conflict issue with Real Needs and Diseases alcohol items.
  • Fixed (I think) Chauruses randomly showing up.
  • Extra Pheromones are no longer applied via consumables, instead, there is a chance to get them from sex attacks (% is still configurable in the MCM).
  • It is now possible to select Gender for NPC attackers in MCM. They can be set to only Male, only Female, or random chance for either (default).
  • Stealth mode option has been added to MCM for those who would rather not know when they drink pheromones and want to be surprised by sex attacks.
  • Active pheromones are now viewable in the magic effects tab for the character once they have been applied.
  • The duration of the pheromones is also viewable, - FYI, the strong pheromones timer is only a place holder, strong pheromones will be removed when the timer for normal pheromones expires, or when they are removed with super pheromone removers.
  • Pheromones have been added in potion form. You can find them for sale by Khajiit Caravan vendors (or access them via console if you know how to do that).
1 minute ago, panthercom said:

I don't have any gender restriction.  MCM settings are all default.

i have same problem - in console i get everytime - info that creature is not supported - but it is not a fault of pheromones mod!

simple test: just use debug spell (target)on creature, same (no) effect :/ no idea why - i found related problem in other topics
im sure that i made everything correctly :(

3 minutes ago, panthercom said:

I don't have any gender restriction.  MCM settings are all default.

Hmmm, strange, last testing I did with NPCs they seemed to work OK. I actually got a bard who wouldn't stop singing during sex, was kinda hilarious...

Let me know if you have more issues and or can provide more details.

2 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

i have same problem - in console i get everytime - info that creature is not supported - but it is not a fault of pheromones mod!

simple test: just use debug spell (target)on creature, same (no) effect :/ no idea why - i found related problem in other topics
im sure that i made everything correctly :(

What creature was it?

1 minute ago, skyrimfet said:

goat, rabbit (lol) and dwarven centurion - (not tested more) - spowned creatures follow me and that's all - i understod that something is wrong when i opened console and found lines related with fatal error from sexlab

... i checked registered animations in sexlab MCM - i have two pages or more  of creature animations - all enabled

4 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

... i checked registered animations in sexlab MCM - i have two pages or more  of creature animations - all enabled

Up to date FNIS creature pack, FNIS run, SexLab Creature Anims enabled in SexLab MCM, and SLAL packs enabled / registered. + Animations supporting those specific creatures.

Did you double check all this?

2 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

goat, rabbit (lol) and dwarven centurion - (not tested more) - spowned creatures follow me and that's all - i understod that something is wrong when i opened console and found lines related with fatal error from sexlab

This sounds like Sexlab doesn't believe those creatures can animate - you can test with regular matchmaker on the "bugged" creature, if it says "the spell fizzled" then Sexlab either doesn't have animations registered for them, or the registry needs to be reset to have the new races be detected.

My advice would be to make sure you have all of Billyy's SLAL packs installed, and you probably will need to reset your Sexlab animation registry before all the new races Billyy's animations add can animate.

2 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Up to date FNIS creature pack, FNIS run, SexLab Creature Anims enabled in SexLab MCM, and SLAL packs enabled / registered. + Animations supporting those specific creatures.

Did you double check all this?

im familiar with skyrim ;) ...and yes - i checked all few times - as i wrote - its not your fault - it's 95%   sexlab issue.
so: fnis, ( sexlab register/SLAL register - mixed combinations - always nothing ), sexlab creatures enabled without gander restrictions, animations for listed creatures and still nothing.

10 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

This sounds like Sexlab doesn't believe those creatures can animate - you can test with regular matchmaker on the "bugged" creature, if it says "the spell fizzled" then Sexlab either doesn't have animations registered for them, or the registry needs to be reset to have the new races be detected.

My advice would be to make sure you have all of Billyy's SLAL packs installed, and you probably will need to reset your Sexlab animation registry before all the new races Billyy's animations add can animate.

i instaled both packs and register all via SLAL, next time i forced sexlab to re-register all animations - everytime all animations  from both packages was listed in sexlab MCM and always sex scene was ended with same report. i tryed sexlab debug spell - always same error - not supported creature (...)

i will install again pheromones today and maybe i will find something in logs

EDIT AND IMPORTANT i forgot:
Horse animations works (...)  ::brainfuck::

8 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

i instaled both packs and register all via SLAL, next time i forced sexlab to re-register all animations - everytime all animations  from both packages was listed in sexlab MCM and always sex scene was ended with same report. i tryed sexlab debug spell - always same error - not supported creature (...)

i will install again pheromones today and maybe i will find something in logs

This is a pretty common problem when updating with "new" creatures - Sexlab sometimes doesn't like to pick up on the fact that the new creature races now have animations and will fatal error out when mods try to animate them.

Madmansgun has a lot of good info on the download page of MNC SLAL Edition to try to solve problems with creature animations - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/.  Also probably a good idea to make sure you are using a newer version of this version of MNC, since I think some older versions did not have all the creatures included.  Biggest step to try is below (somewhat excessive but hopefully it should work):

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

I find for testing, the easiest way for me to confirm if a creature race is working is spawn a "hentai" creature using console, then use the regular matchmaker spell on it.  If it animates, I know the race is working, if it "fizzles" something is wrong.

Good luck!

8 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

This is a pretty common problem when updating with "new" creatures - Sexlab sometimes doesn't like to pick up on the fact that the new creature races now have animations and will fatal error out when mods try to animate them.

Madmansgun has a lot of good info on the download page of MNC SLAL Edition to try to solve problems with creature animations - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/.  Also probably a good idea to make sure you are using a newer version of this version of MNC, since I think some older versions did not have all the creatures included.  Biggest step to try is below (somewhat excessive but hopefully it should work):

I find for testing, the easiest way for me to confirm if a creature race is working is spawn a "hentai" creature using console, then use the regular matchmaker spell on it.  If it animates, I know the race is working, if it "fizzles" something is wrong.

Good luck!

thx for your time and help - i will check it today evening!

18 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

im familiar with skyrim ;) ...and yes - i checked all few times - as i wrote - its not your fault - it's 95%   sexlab issue.
so: fnis, ( sexlab register/SLAL register - mixed combinations - always nothing ), sexlab creatures enabled without gander restrictions, animations for listed creatures and still nothing.

Btw, I know you know Skyrim, I've played some of your mods. :classic_wink:

I have a habit of starting at the simplest possible solution and working up from there.

My guess is Reese's suggestion will fix your issue as the fact that horses work but not the newer creatures gives a nice clue that you may have this bug...

Minor bug report for V1.0.7 - I think a debug toggle may have been left on by accident.  Drinking alcoholic drinks triggers a "Alias Activation!" debug message (I imagine for the RND compatibility fix).

Other than that things seem to still be working great - the magic effect is a great addition for transparency, and the "strong pheromones" being triggered off of pheromone attacks adds an extra level of risk to not dealing with the issue early.  Thanks for taking the time to add descriptions to the effects btw.... one more cool little detail to notice while playing with the mod. :classic_tongue:

43 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Minor bug report for V1.0.7 - I think a debug toggle may have been left on by accident.  Drinking alcoholic drinks triggers a "Alias Activation!" debug message (I imagine for the RND compatibility fix).

Other than that things seem to still be working great - the magic effect is a great addition for transparency, and the "strong pheromones" being triggered off of pheromone attacks adds an extra level of risk to not dealing with the issue early.  Thanks for taking the time to add descriptions to the effects btw.... one more cool little detail to notice while playing with the mod. :classic_tongue:

Heh, yeah, looks like I left one of my debug messages up...

I threw the flavor texts in just for fun because it was kind of boring creating like 50 magic effects... :classic_laugh: It helped to break up the monotony a bit.

For the book Quests, I could make them short and sweet, or, I could make it a monster sex dungeon orgy ordeal... Pondering which way to go...

12 minutes ago, letterman said:

Could you add dremora to the list of creatures you can get pheromones for?

Yes, at some point I will, I think there are some 11-12 more creatures to add, including some flyers.

Will have to think through how to do some of them, but Dremora should be pretty straight forward.