Seems to be working fine for me.  My PC has had 5 or 6 ales over a couple of days in game and had one encounter with a troll north of Mixwater Mill.  I did see the debug message about troll pheromones before that, so that's working correctly.  Not knowing what the percentage chance is, or how long the effects lasts, I can't tell if I should have seen more encounters, but I like what I've seen so far.

Did a very quick test and got frost atronach pheromones on my first drink (was skooma or an ultimate healing potion) - since I was in wilderness it spawned shortly after that and chased me down.  Seems to work fine.  I also did manage to "cleanse" the pheromones by drinking more, but I think it took 15-20 potions to do so (obviously someone actually trying to do this would probably just use cheap ale).  I think it is a pretty cool idea to have "safe zones" depending on what pheromone the player was affected by, wilderness or city.

Seems to be a very simple and effective mod - honestly I can only think of a handful of things off the top of my head that I think would improve it without making it overly complex/heavy.

1. MCM menu for customizing the various variables - pheromones chance/spawn cooldown after attack/duration of pheromones/"cleansing" chance/doubling chance/chance of attack would all be good customization tools for users.
  2. Chance for creatures with group sex animations to spawn as a pack and start an animation using the largest size possible.  Even better if the group size could be dynamically selected based on how many of them are still alive when the PC is "caught".  I think it would be great fun to be surprised by a pack of reiklings, or to see the rarer Billyy/Anub group animations like werewolf/giant/Chaurus double penetration animations.

Also, forgot to ask, the question I forget to ask MOST mods that use potions (like Devious Butt)..

Does it work on potions made through alchemy? Like, from an alchemy table, that are generated based on what ingredients you choose. Most potion-handling mods don't work on those.

And on that note, what about custom drinks, like Lactacid from Milk Mod Economy (MME) or the milk itself from MME or Soul Gem Oven (SGO)?

I think if you used the event for drinking a vendor item drink (or whatever the tag is, I forget) it might work, but am not sure. Just curious so I know what to expect.

7 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

A couple of creatures start raping the participants of the party, which they might even enjoy... as long as the drug really kicks in.^^ 

*edit: Or because they hallucinate. Something like one of the girls confuses the sabre cat that appeared with the Khajiit at the college. "Oh, why do you have such big paws suddenly? And why such big teeth? And oh... fuck! Tat's a big cock!"

After the party creatures keep appearing around the college and your task would be to find some ingredients to fix that and after fixing the problem at the college (might include some more things going wrong) as a reward you can collect or do some more stuff for your immunity for certain creatures.

College party with magic experiments gone wrong and crazy drug induced sex orgies... I like it lol

7 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Just to be clear, i didn't mean multiple different creatures, just a couple of the same kind. Not necessarily for all, i'm not 100% up to date which creatures have gangbang animations, two i'd really like to have are trolls and sabre cats because there are a couple of animations and it's almost impossible to find multiple of them in the wild with vanilla Skyrim (plus i couldn't find a mod that changes that to my taste).

Wolves and skeevers have a couple of animations but they can be found in groups, so there it's less important.

Yeah, I'm trying to think of a good way to handle this, as simple but effective as possible...

7 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Totally missed  this one coming out - definitely have to try it as I'm always looking for lightweight ways to trigger the rarer sex animations.  There simply isn't much chance of seeing a lot of the great creature animations when not adventuring in their zones, outside of forcing the issue by spawning a bunch of hentai creatures - this mod looks like a great way to fix that.

A big reason for making this Mod was so that many of these animations could be happening 'organically' throughout the game during a regular playthrough. There's so many great animations out there, and you're right, many of them are pretty hard to come across.

6 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Creation Kit crashes when loading your  file

Oh boy, am I supposed to give support for the Creation Kit now too? :classic_wacko:

If you have all prereqs of the mod, it shouldn't crash, but then again, CK crashing is kind of a feature and not a bug... :classic_laugh:

6 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Seems to be working fine for me.  My PC has had 5 or 6 ales over a couple of days in game and had one encounter with a troll north of Mixwater Mill.  I did see the debug message about troll pheromones before that, so that's working correctly.  Not knowing what the percentage chance is, or how long the effects lasts, I can't tell if I should have seen more encounters, but I like what I've seen so far.

Trolls will spawn in the Wilderness and in Mines, so how many spawns you see will depend partly on where you're hanging out. But if you were camping in the woods for instance, you could expect a steady stream of Trolls every few hours until the Pheromones wear off in about one game day.

5 hours ago, Reesewow said:
  • MCM menu for customizing the various variables - pheromones chance/spawn cooldown after attack/duration of pheromones/"cleansing" chance/doubling chance/chance of attack would all be good customization tools for users.
  • Chance for creatures with group sex animations to spawn as a pack and start an animation using the largest size possible.  Even better if the group size could be dynamically selected based on how many of them are still alive when the PC is "caught".  I think it would be great fun to be surprised by a pack of reiklings, or to see the rarer Billyy/Anub group animations like werewolf/giant/Chaurus double penetration animations.

The first one should be easy enough to do.

The group sex one I'm trying to think through.

2 would be easy enough because there aren't many configurations of which Aliases would be alive or dead, a total of 4 possibilities (squared), A is dead, B is dead, A and B are dead, A and B are alive.

Each number however increases by a square, so 3 would be 9 configurations, and 5 would be 25 :classic_wacko:. Leito has the 5 Riekling gangbang which would be fun... but doing a raw coding of which configurations of aliases are still alive seems like not a great way to go.

I was thinking instead I could do a boolean for each alias that increments a variable based on living/dead, then I get a nice straight forward count of living aliases that doesn't matter what the configuration of them being alive or dead is, it would just return x living... But then I realized that when I'm actually selecting the sex actors for SexLab, I get back to my squared problem...

But, actually, I think there's a very simple solution I just thought about as I was typing lol...

At the time that the SexLab scene would trigger, if the Aliases are greater than 1, then it will start another seperate Quest that will refill nearby aliases specifically excluding dead actors, then I can do a quick test of how many aliases filled, and run a sex scene accordingly. So all of the possible alias configurations of the first quest get ignored completely and the aliases refill in a new quest in a nice neat line... Very simple... except. Damn, will CK actually fill the aliases reliably in order from one to five, or will it sometimes fill them out of order? For instance, if there's 2 aliases, will it fill slots 1 and 2 reliably, or will it sometimes fill slots 1 and 5 and leave 2 blank? bleh....

Ok, so I'm back to my boolean to get an int count of living aliases, then based on the living count, a new Quest starts that has only that exact number of aliases to fill, so there will be 4 different quests that could start based on how the boolean returns. Then I get the exact number of aliases filled, CK can't put them out of order because the total alias number will match the exact number needed, I know which actors to call in SexLab, and I don't have to code for 25 alias configuration possibilities, so the script will be less heavy...

Lol.. I think that solves it... Sorry, thinking out loud here. :classic_laugh:

3 hours ago, Yuni said:

Also, forgot to ask, the question I forget to ask MOST mods that use potions (like Devious Butt)..

Does it work on potions made through alchemy? Like, from an alchemy table, that are generated based on what ingredients you choose. Most potion-handling mods don't work on those.

And on that note, what about custom drinks, like Lactacid from Milk Mod Economy (MME) or the milk itself from MME or Soul Gem Oven (SGO)?

I think if you used the event for drinking a vendor item drink (or whatever the tag is, I forget) it might work, but am not sure. Just curious so I know what to expect.

It should work for potions made through alchemy, I believe that it will, but please test it and let me know.

Right now, it is only working for drinks in the base game and DLCs. I took a look at how INeed added compatibility with external drinks, and it was literally 100s of 'Game.GetFormFromFile'... lol

I could add compatibility for some of the popular LL Mods.

Realistic Needs & Diseases

Milk Mod Economy

Soul Gem Oven

Skooma Whore

What other ones?

8 minutes ago, RaHelios said:

Damn you quote everybody on this thread even the one that respond after me and I can't get 1 reply!!!!!????

Well, with an attitude like that... lolz.

Your first question was answered on the front page.

Your 2nd, there is nothing to 'fix', it's a matter of preference. I'll take it under consideration as a possible a feature.

2 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

Heh, always interesting to see papyrus/CK troubleshooting in action.  My knowledge of quests/aliases and Sexlab is limited (and CK is to me is just a weird program I use to fix the grey-face bug), but what you came up with sounds like how I'd imagined it may work best.  Once any of the group "captures" the PC, detecting how many are alive at that moment and then sending them to Sexlab for it to build a random scene sounds ideal.

If you wanted to get really crazypants with the MCM menu, I suppose you could have sliders for each creature race dictating the max # of them that can spawn to allow for future group animations that don't exist yet, rather than hard-coding the values to current animations.  A fair number of creatures that never used to have 3P animations recently got one, so I kinda expect that trend to continue... and you never know when an animator will lose their mind and make a 4 giants 1 poor female animation.

Picked up a healing potion in a dungeon, got a message saying I'd been dosed with Giant Spider Pheromone.

Soo much Giant Spider sex... only cured it when I took another potion, that removed the pheromone effect. ?

My character has spider eggs growing inside of her, again...

Great mod, lot of fun... ?

IDEA... Possibility of getting dosed with creature pheromone, when checking inventories of dead animals.

Check a Troll... ' Examining the remains of the animal, something burst. Releasing a potent pheromone... '

This could give you targeted pheromones, with various animals having more or less chance to cover you in pheromone.

I don't know how easy or hard this would be to implement, but its just an idea. If you don't like it, then just ignore this post... :)

Trolls will spawn in the Wilderness and in Mines, so how many spawns you see will depend partly on where you're hanging out. But if you were camping in the woods for instance, you could expect a steady stream of Trolls every few hours until the Pheromones wear off in about one game day.

The first one should be easy enough to do.

The group sex one I'm trying to think through.

2 would be easy enough because there aren't many configurations of which Aliases would be alive or dead, a total of 4 possibilities (squared), A is dead, B is dead, A and B are dead, A and B are alive.

Each number however increases by a square, so 3 would be 9 configurations, and 5 would be 25 :classic_wacko:. Leito has the 5 Riekling gangbang which would be fun... but doing a raw coding of which configurations of aliases are still alive seems like not a great way to go.

I was thinking instead I could do a boolean for each alias that increments a variable based on living/dead, then I get a nice straight forward count of living aliases that doesn't matter what the configuration of them being alive or dead is, it would just return x living... But then I realized that when I'm actually selecting the sex actors for SexLab, I get back to my squared problem...

But, actually, I think there's a very simple solution I just thought about as I was typing lol...

At the time that the SexLab scene would trigger, if the Aliases are greater than 1, then it will start another seperate Quest that will refill nearby aliases specifically excluding dead actors, then I can do a quick test of how many aliases filled, and run a sex scene accordingly. So all of the possible alias configurations of the first quest get ignored completely and the aliases refill in a new quest in a nice neat line... Very simple... except. Damn, will CK actually fill the aliases reliably in order from one to five, or will it sometimes fill them out of order? For instance, if there's 2 aliases, will it fill slots 1 and 2 reliably, or will it sometimes fill slots 1 and 5 and leave 2 blank? bleh....

Ok, so I'm back to my boolean to get an int count of living aliases, then based on the living count, a new Quest starts that has only that exact number of aliases to fill, so there will be 4 different quests that could start based on how the boolean returns. Then I get the exact number of aliases filled, CK can't put them out of order because the total alias number will match the exact number needed, I know which actors to call in SexLab, and I don't have to code for 25 alias configuration possibilities, so the script will be less heavy...

It should work for potions made through alchemy, I believe that it will, but please test it and let me know.

Right now, it is only working for drinks in the base game and DLCs. I took a look at how INeed added compatibility with external drinks, and it was literally 100s of 'Game.GetFormFromFile'... lol

I could add compatibility for some of the popular LL Mods.

Realistic Needs & Diseases

Milk Mod Economy

Soul Gem Oven

Skooma Whore

What other ones?

It's a brilliant idea.

How is this mod compatible? Intuition tells me that there will be quite a few mod conflicts, such as sexlab harassment, More hentai biology, or such as that.

If possible, I hope like to add iNeed compatibility.XD

33 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

If you wanted to get really crazypants with the MCM menu, I suppose you could have sliders for each creature race dictating the max # of them that can spawn to allow for future group animations that don't exist yet, rather than hard-coding the values to current animations.  A fair number of creatures that never used to have 3P animations recently got one, so I kinda expect that trend to continue... and you never know when an animator will lose their mind and make a 4 giants 1 poor female animation.

Once I have it set up, adding an additional actor to a creature animation won't be a big deal. I will however have to specify in my scripts how many different actors are currently possible for each creature type.

I was wondering if you guys could help me out here. I did some checking in creature animations for Funnybizness, Leito, Anubs, Billyy, Komotor, Nibbles, and MadMansGuns MNC for multi actor creature animations. The vast majority of them seem to be handled by Billyy, there's some variants of 3 actor animations already covered by Billyy by other animators, for instance for canines and trolls. And Leito did some x3 and x5 Riekling animations, (for some reason skipped x4 though lol)...

Anyway, I was putting together a little chart:

image.png.9eaa2e2e3088f8b547544e66f7516ec0.png

Do you guys know of other packs that could fill in some of the blanks?

33 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Picked up a healing potion in a dungeon, got a message saying I'd been dosed with Giant Spider Pheromone.

Soo much Giant Spider sex... only cured it when I took another potion, that removed the pheromone effect. ?

My character has spider eggs growing inside of her, again...

Great mod, lot of fun... ?

IDEA... Possibility of getting dosed with creature pheromone, when checking inventories of dead animals.

Check a Troll... ' Examining the remains of the animal, something burst. Releasing a potent pheromone... '

This could give you targeted pheromones, with various animals having more or less chance to cover you in pheromone.

I don't know how easy or hard this would be to implement, but its just an idea. If you don't like it, then just ignore this post... :)

I'm glad you like it.

I like the idea of corpse looting, the trick would be if the game provides a way to differentiate between different types of corpes, I think they might just be listed as corpse, but hmmm, will have to check. In any case it would probably be possible to create a perk with an intercept event that would cause nearby aliases to fill on dead actors and then run a test on the alias for a faction or keyword or something similar...

So there's probably a clever way to finesse it to get it to work.. I'll think about it a bit more because it's a good idea. ;)

25 minutes ago, zeldashu said:

It's a brilliant idea.

How is this mod compatible? Intuition tells me that there will be quite a few mod conflicts, such as sexlab harassment, More hentai biology, or such as that.

If possible, I hope like to add iNeed compatibility.XD

I don't know of any compatibility issues offhand, but as more people test it out I'm sure that they will let me know as they run into stuff... :classic_smile:

17 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Do you guys know of other packs that could fill in some of the blanks?

Looks like a good chart to me, I'm not aware of any packs providing animations for the blank slots.  That chart IMO is a good visual example of why this mod could fill an important role in triggering rare animations - I have probably never seen Billyy's 4p chaurus or werewolf animations beyond testing them to see when I first installed them.  This mod could change that (based on luck obviously :classic_tongue:), so thanks for that.

56 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

我很高兴你喜欢它。

我喜欢尸体抢劫的想法,诀窍是如果游戏提供了区分不同类型的corpes的方法,我认为它们可能只是被列为尸体,但嗯,将不得不检查。在任何情况下,都可能创建一个具有拦截事件的特权,该拦截事件会导致附近的别名填充死亡的演员,然后对派系或关键字或其他类似的别名进行测试......

因此,可能有一种巧妙的方法可以让它变得有效。我会考虑更多,因为这是一个好主意。 ;)

我不知道任何兼容性问题,但随着越来越多的人测试它我肯定他们会告诉我他们遇到的东西... :classic_smile:

Using Tes5, it was found the Health Potion dose conflicted with the effects of the iNeed disease extension.

No other problems have been identified.

Also, will support for the follower be added? 

Personally, I think it will work quite well with the Run Dragonborn RUN. (for example, you can slightly enhance the mod-generated monsters)

5 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

Oh boy, am I supposed to give support for the Creation Kit now too? :classic_wacko:

If you have all prereqs of the mod, it shouldn't crash, but then again, CK crashing is kind of a feature and not a bug... :classic_laugh:

you have written as yur requurements : DG, HF, DB, SL, Aroused redux, SLAL Packa.  That is Basic Standard. for LL users.

i got nearly 11k hours playtime with skyrim and ca. 100 mods, all of them working in the ck, except yours. In 7 years i never had a mod crashing the ck when loading.

weather you have another requirements you did not mention or whatever the reason is, it is in your mod.

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

you have written as yur requurements : DG, HF, DB, SL, Aroused redux, SLAL Packa.  That is Basic Standard. for LL users.

i got nearly 11k hours playtime with skyrim and ca. 100 mods, all of them working in the ck, except yours. In 7 years i never had a mod crashing the ck when loading.

weather you have another requirements you did not mention or whatever the reason is, it is in your mod.

There are no requirements that I haven't listed and I have had this Mod opened and closed in CK and Tes5 many times. Obviously, as I'm modding it.

image.png.1d8f871ae52919445357fa59617ea022.png

Not sure why you're having an issue, but CK is outside of the scope for which I will be providing support.

8 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

College party with magic experiments gone wrong and crazy drug induced sex orgies... I like it lol

Glad you like it.^^ Before thinking about more details... well, it would be good to know how comfortable you feel if this becomes quite a bit of work, like creating additional interiors, custom NPCs and maybe some other stuff. If you'd be willing to do that in general i'd try to create a short quest line that can just be expanded in later updates, instead of reworking stuff you already did.

Something like:

release 1: party -> do something -> college solved. Add more or less radiant quest for anti creature potion.

release 2: party -> do something -> more bad stuff happens -> do more -> college solved. Add a second possible quest for anti creature potion.

Other things i'd like to know if you're willing to add them would be the mentioned custom NPCs and/or custom clothes to existing NPCs, like lingery for colette so she would have more stuff she can strip, and dances or stuff. Not really necessary for the story and maye too much work for a single event, but might be nice to have for a good party. ;) 

I guess i should mention that probably i won't be able to provide all dialogues, i usually have some good ideas at least to give a raw direction but sometimes i'm clueless and need somebody to fill the gaps.

And that i'm not entirely sure what's even possible, even less how much work that would be will probably require you to handle my ideas flexible anyways.^^

5 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

I'm glad you like it.

I like the idea of corpse looting, the trick would be if the game provides a way to differentiate between different types of corpes, I think they might just be listed as corpse, but hmmm, will have to check. In any case it would probably be possible to create a perk with an intercept event that would cause nearby aliases to fill on dead actors and then run a test on the alias for a faction or keyword or something similar...

So there's probably a clever way to finesse it to get it to work.. I'll think about it a bit more because it's a good idea. ;)

You could add a soft dependency to Hunterborn with the chance of the pheromone bomb happening when field dressing the corpse.  

That would cover everything except the Draugur, Falmer, Giant and all Atronachs.

There are no requirements that I haven't listed and I have had this Mod opened and closed in CK and Tes5 many times. Obviously, as I'm modding it.

image.png.1d8f871ae52919445357fa59617ea022.png

Not sure why you're having an issue, but CK is outside of the scope for which I will be providing support.

Skyrim.exe has nothing to do in this list, we are tqakjing about the ck and not about tesvedit.  Aroused is missing, if it is a requirement.

you should load your mod in the ck and then look what mods are loaded with it in the ck under Data.

13 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Skyrim.exe has nothing to do in this list, we are tqakjing about the ck and not about tesvedit.  Aroused is missing, if it is a requirement.

you should load your mod in the ck and then look what mods are loaded with it in the ck under Data.

Why should he do anything at all, it's your problem, he doesn't have one.

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Glad you like it.^^ Before thinking about more details... well, it would be good to know how comfortable you feel if this becomes quite a bit of work, like creating additional interiors, custom NPCs and maybe some other stuff. If you'd be willing to do that in general i'd try to create a short quest line that can just be expanded in later updates, instead of reworking stuff you already did.

Something like:

release 1: party -> do something -> college solved. Add more or less radiant quest for anti creature potion.

release 2: party -> do something -> more bad stuff happens -> do more -> college solved. Add a second possible quest for anti creature potion.

Other things i'd like to know if you're willing to add them would be the mentioned custom NPCs and/or custom clothes to existing NPCs, like lingery for colette so she would have more stuff she can strip, and dances or stuff. Not really necessary for the story and maye too much work for a single event, but might be nice to have for a good party. ;) 

I guess i should mention that probably i won't be able to provide all dialogues, i usually have some good ideas at least to give a raw direction but sometimes i'm clueless and need somebody to fill the gaps.

And that i'm not entirely sure what's even possible, even less how much work that would be will probably require you to handle my ideas flexible anyways.^^

lol... This sounds like a whole mod. ?

I am working on another Quest Mod that I will probably be releasing in October, so am not looking for any huge projects atm.

If it was more of a simple fun repeatable quest using existing characters and existing interiors, that would be more palatable, but maybe that doesn't fit with your vision...

1 hour ago, ercramer69 said:

You could add a soft dependency to Hunterborn with the chance of the pheromone bomb happening when field dressing the corpse.  

That would cover everything except the Draugur, Falmer, Giant and all Atronachs.

Hmmm. haven't tried that Mod so I don't know too much about the mechanics.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

Skyrim.exe loads with SexLab by default in Tes5. Tes5 will automatically show all required mods that any Mod needs in its load order - exact same as CK, except Tes5 will also display the .exe. - I was simply showing that there were no 'hidden' requirements and Tes5 has a better format for screenshots. I was previously using some script stuff from aroused but pulled it out in my dev version so it's not a req atm...

Anyway, I don't care to argue over this stuff, or even continuing this conversation. The Mod works fine in CK, I can't fix your CK issues for you. 

51 minutes ago, panthercom said:

Carrying the hides or body parts  of dead animals could be another way to trigger (un)wanted attentions, You

would think twice before skinning those wolves or chopping off those skeever tails if their buddies might come

after you.

lol, another nice idea.

9 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

Well, with an attitude like that... lolz.

Your first question was answered on the front page.

Your 2nd, there is nothing to 'fix', it's a matter of preference. I'll take it under consideration as a possible a feature.

Why do you think I am asking you this question " I don't get this mod. So if the pheromone creature comes after you can you fight it back instead of running"

Because I don't understand what you are trying to say so I need a confirmation if that is the case.

• Creatures will need to get within 150 units to 'win' and force the Player into a sex scene. You can think of it like this as an epic game of cat and mouse or tag or some similarly epic game.
  • The Creatures are not essential or protected so can be killed, this would need to be done at range as getting within melee distance = automatic capitulation.