24 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

lol... This sounds like a whole mod. ?

I had the same thought during writing, but honestly i don't have a big vision overall. I just had some ideas that might be added while thinking about it, but i'm also fine with somthing simple. Well, i would like two more or less simple quests:

i thought the party and it's consequences would start anyways but only once, and when you solved that problem you can do a little repeatable quest.  Well, which might require the player to attend to a second party, but i guess it's quite hard to make that nice and add a few scenes and dialogues which is pretty hard if they shall make sense as a repetetive task.

Overall i'd rather want the party like something nice and unique and limit the work rather by length than details while it lasts. The repeatable quest may be something much less polished. The amount of work you could put into a nice party is pretty much infitine, but as said, it's not necessary to add everything that might fit.

I just wanted to know with how much you're comfortable with, now i have at least a better clue, main problem now is that i don't know how much work it is to add some things or rather: i might underestimate them, possibly a lot. That's what i meant when i said you might need to be flexible and change my ideas to something you like (to do).^^

For example, i imagine to start a dance you'd need to

- find one

- get permission (i might help with both)

- add something like NPC go to position x,y, start animation.

Similar for custom lingery, find it, add it in CK. And then strip it bit by bit.^^ Doesn't sound too bad to me, but i might be wrong and there is more to it.

I'd also like to have some kind of visual drug effect, ideally not as strong but similar to Skooma whore, but there i'm at a total loss how much work that might be. Maybe just some blur would be easier, but if you think that could cause too much trouble (for ENB support and stuff) well, again not nessecary at all.

For now i've decided i'll finally play WBR which was on my list for a while but never did, and i have to revisit the college because i don't remember it very well honestly.^^ I want to find a place that

- is a bit off, not the great hall, it's a "secret" party.

- has enough place to possibly start mutliple sex scenes at once

- no hostiles. At least not at the party area directly, right now i'm thinking about the college sewers, maybe the area around this special smithery. Have to check out if that would work.

And with WBR i hope to see how you do your quests and get a better idea of what i can suggest.

23 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

For example, i imagine to start a dance you'd need to

- find one

- get permission (i might help with both)

- add something like NPC go to position x,y, start animation.

Dances are pretty straight forward, it's pretty much X-marker, a couple travel AI packs, and then send animation event to NPC, then trigger a reset AI / clear animation at some point.

25 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Similar for custom lingery, find it, add it in CK. And then strip it bit by bit.^^ Doesn't sound too bad to me, but i might be wrong and there is more to it.

If the lingerie is modular, then could just swap outfits a few times unless you want specific animations for 'removing' items.

26 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I'd also like to have some kind of visual drug effect, ideally not as strong but similar to Skooma whore, but there i'm at a total loss how much work that might be. Maybe just some blur would be easier, but if you think that could cause too much trouble (for ENB support and stuff) well, again not nessecary at all.

Image effects are all done with ImageSpaceModifiers. I have a pretty good idea of how Skooma Whore is put together, but I'd probably have to tinker around a bit to get effects the way I'd want. Not sure exactly what I may run into with re: ENB issues...

What you're suggesting so far wouldn't be too hard, but I imagine that there may be a fair amount of dialogue and NPC behavior etc.?

28 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

For now i've decided i'll finally play WBR which was on my list for a while but never did, and i have to revisit the college because i don't remember it very well honestly.^^ I want to find a place that

- is a bit off, not the great hall, it's a "secret" party.

- has enough place to possibly start mutliple sex scenes at once

- no hostiles. At least not at the party area directly, right now i'm thinking about the college sewers, maybe the area around this special smithery. Have to check out if that would work.

And with WBR i hope to see how you do your quests and get a better idea of what i can suggest.

One suggestion on WBR. Make sure you hunt down some of the books before you commit to a Questline. It will help. ;)

31 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

What you're suggesting so far wouldn't be too hard, but I imagine that there may be a fair amount of dialogue and NPC behavior etc.?

Well, "fair amount" is relative, it definitly should contain some lines but i'd say most part would also pretty much straight forwards. Beeing invited to a party, agree, learn that something fucked up afterwards and go solve it - that doesn't need too much imagination to come up with something. The tricky part at least for me is the fancy funny drugged stuff during the party, but since that again isn't required for the overall story to make sense, it's rather optional. 

Plus it doesn't need to make much sense since everyody is drugged, i'd definitly want to have a couple of lines but no lengthy dialogues, rather some comments where NPCs more or mumble or scream something to themselves, like the example "dialogue" with the sabre cat.

I'm pretty sure i can come up with some more of those and maybe you add a bit too, that should be fine. :)

For character behaviour i don't have very specific ideas yet, one idea that i suggest pretty much on every topic since a while is to use some of those animations, so far without much success, though. They are considered a resource so you can just include and use them, besides some workout poses from the screenshots there are also a couple of "do stuff in the house" animations that might more or less replace some character behaviour during the party. Plus some sleeping that might be used for a hangover or something like that.

I think that might add some life into a mod without beeing too much work.

Some of them also might be used to search stuff or harvest plants in a sexy way, so overall i think they might fit here pretty well. :)

31 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

One suggestion on WBR. Make sure you hunt down some of the books before you commit to a Questline. It will help. ;)

Good to know. Are those randomly added and i have to loot around or are there specific places i should visit?

54 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Well, "fair amount" is relative, it definitly should contain some lines but i'd say most part would also pretty much straight forwards. Beeing invited to a party, agree, learn that something fucked up afterwards and go solve it - that doesn't need too much imagination to come up with something. The tricky part at least for me is the fancy funny drugged stuff during the party, but since that again isn't required for the overall story to make sense, it's rather optional. 

Plus it doesn't need to make much sense since everyody is drugged, i'd definitly want to have a couple of lines but no lengthy dialogues, rather some comments where NPCs more or mumble or scream something to themselves, like the example "dialogue" with the sabre cat.

I'm pretty sure i can come up with some more of those and maybe you add a bit too, that should be fine. :)

Heh, well Canada is legalizing cannabis next month... Maybe it would make sense to make some sort of a hashish house den of iniquity type thing. Some place where you go get stoned out of your mind and fucked by god knows what... lol

55 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

For character behaviour i don't have very specific ideas yet, one idea that i suggest pretty much on every topic since a while is to use some of those animations, so far without much success, though. They are considered a resource so you can just include and use them, besides some workout poses from the screenshots there are also a couple of "do stuff in the house" animations that might more or less replace some character behaviour during the party. Plus some sleeping that might be used for a hangover or something like that.

Those yoga poses are pretty cool, hadn't seen those before.

There's also a few 'bend over and present your ass for spanking' poses, well, with a small amount of imagination at least... :classic_laugh:

56 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Some of them also might be used to search stuff or harvest plants in a sexy way, so overall i think they might fit here pretty well. :)

The most important ones are Summer's and Michelle's for now. They are all sitting around in dif places at the Brothel, kind of an easter egg hunt situation.

34 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Heh, well Canada is legalizing cannabis next month... Maybe it would make sense to make some sort of a hashish house den of iniquity type thing. Some place where you go get stoned out of your mind and fucked by god knows what... lol

In my experience no illegal drug in hour worl would be able to do that, at max some psychopharmaca maybe.^^ But hey, who knows what happens if a dragon farts on your coke plants?

43 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

I do think these ideas sound pretty cool.  Would this work best as a secondary addon .esp or separate mod?  Some people are pretty sensitive about their animation loads, so it might make sense for story/scene heavy content with dances and poses to be a separate option to the more gameplay oriented "get unlucky/get fucked" content.

On the idea of looting a dead animal causing pheromones - I think you are right that corpses aren't identified when looted as containers as the best example I can think of for this behavior (Deviously Cursed Loot) has no trouble triggering on any corpse, including mod added custom races.  That mod also doesn't have a "human only" trapped bodies option AFAIK, which I would expect to be a thing if it was simple to do.  As opposed to containers, where there are specific lists of containers that can trigger traps and mod-added or DLC containers are "safe" (due to not being included in the lists).

Spitballing more ideas just because it's fun - in truth I think just having group animations be a possibility would make the mod complete for me, and anything else would be gravy.  IMO all of the below would be best as toggleable options, or some players would be spending more time under the effects of pheromones than not.

• Pheromone gain through having sex with a creature race - you have a chance of gaining that race's pheromones through having sex with them (on orgasm event).  This only works if you do not currently have a pheromone active.  Would make fooling around with the town canines a bit more dangerous for your next adventure.
  •  
  • Pheromone gain by getting hit by a creature race.  This could be one way of making Skeevers "dangerous" in combat - get bitten by a skeever and then have packs of ninja skeevers bending the player over at the most dangerous times for the next 24 hours.  Probably an option to be careful of tho - I find on hit effects can be a bit script heavy in certain circumstances (like an NPC hitting a player with a channeled spell like flames - I don't think any of the supported creatures do this however).  Possibly a good candidate for race-based toggles - otherwise a user would be almost guaranteed to come out of a draugr crypt or falmer nest with more attention than then intended.
  •  
  • High (100%?) chance of random race pheromone gain from getting hit by spells from certain rare enemies.  I'm thinking spells cast by Hagravens and Briarhearts specifically, since they are often depicted as having savage/nature tendencies (and there are mods that turn their faction into creature sex-fiends). 

This looks very promising. I'm having a short break from Skyrim atm but I'll be trying this as soon as I'm back as it's such a brilliant idea.

Reading back through the thread, the things I'd like to see added are pretty basic (I hope) once you've added the MCM

1/ Maybe add toggles for the creatures so the user can switch some off if they're not wanted (just need to switch that particular pheromone out of the pool)

2/ I know you're looking at multiple creature spawns, maybe have user set lower and upper limit for how many can spawn (e.g. say player sets Wolves min 1 max 5 then a random amount between 1 - 5 can spawn). It's a lot of detail I know as it needs setting up for each creature, but if it's easy to do it provides an easy way for the player to decide the number spawned as one might expect a lot of wolves or skeevers in a pack but only a few bears or sabrecats which are more solitary (hope that makes sense)

3/ Support for RND would be fantastic or just the ingame food as well as drinks. RND itself makes sure the pc has to eat and drink.

4/ I just thought while writing 3/ for RND  where there's a need to sleep, perhaps a chance a bed/bedroll could have a pheromone. I'd suggest excluding player home but increase the chance for bedrolls when camping out (lots of animals around to leave their scent)

5/ Maybe a chance slider for the overall chance of having a pheromone applied. 

37 minutes ago, Slorm said:

1/ Maybe add toggles for the creatures so the user can switch some off if they're not wanted (just need to switch that particular pheromone out of the pool)

Thought about this myself, but didn't suggest it because it felt a bit like sabotaging myself after requesting a quest to switch of certain creatures. Still not sure if i'd like it.^^

37 minutes ago, Slorm said:

2/ I know you're looking at multiple creature spawns, maybe have user set lower and upper limit for how many can spawn (e.g. say player sets Wolves min 1 max 5 then a random amount between 1 - 5 can spawn). It's a lot of detail I know as it needs setting up for each creature, but if it's easy to do it provides an easy way for the player to decide the number spawned as one might expect a lot of wolves or skeevers in a pack but only a few bears or sabrecats which are more solitary (hope that makes sense)

As far as i got it the problem is rather that the creatures can die on purpose and it's difficult to exclude the killed creatures. I assume couting the spawned creatures would be easy. So while i support your request, unfortunatly it wouldn't solve the initial problem.

16 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

I'm glad you like it.

I like the idea of corpse looting, the trick would be if the game provides a way to differentiate between different types of corpes, I think they might just be listed as corpse, but hmmm, will have to check. In any case it would probably be possible to create a perk with an intercept event that would cause nearby aliases to fill on dead actors and then run a test on the alias for a faction or keyword or something similar...

So there's probably a clever way to finesse it to get it to work.. I'll think about it a bit more because it's a good idea. ;)

I don't know of any compatibility issues offhand, but as more people test it out I'm sure that they will let me know as they run into stuff... :classic_smile:

16 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

I'm glad you like it.

I like the idea of corpse looting, the trick would be if the game provides a way to differentiate between different types of corpes, I think they might just be listed as corpse, but hmmm, will have to check. In any case it would probably be possible to create a perk with an intercept event that would cause nearby aliases to fill on dead actors and then run a test on the alias for a faction or keyword or something similar...

So there's probably a clever way to finesse it to get it to work.. I'll think about it a bit more because it's a good idea. ;)

I use a mod called Real Wildlife, it adds various items to corpses for the various creatures. All pertaining to the various corpses, maybe a patch could be done, to add pheremome infection events. Or tainted items, that infect you when picked up.

Check out the screenshots on the Real Wildlife webpage, to see some of the items.

Just an idea... ?

20 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

( A whole lot of stuff)

I also think of a new idea for how to handle custom drinks, coming home this evening.

Could always just have a button in the MCM that the player can press called "Add next drink to list", and record in a json or config file whatever the player drinks next, for those folk like me who install and try out every new thing that comes out, until their Skyrim gameplay loop puts a Rube Goldberg Machine to shame with the number of moving parts.

Just updated, here's the details:

• Multiple creature animations now supported! Threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, I added support for every single multiple creature animation that animators have created animations for! This is now perhaps the only mod that provides an organic way to tap into these animations through regular gameplay. Big thanks to the great animators who made this stuff. Especially Billyy and Leito as the bulk of the multi creature anims were created by them.
    • As a result of this change, Billyy SLAL Creature Pack 1 & 2 and Leito's creature pack are now requirements for this Mod. But it will be worth it, because there are dozens of juicy anims that are otherwise hard to come across...
  • MCM Menu added! In the MCM you can:
    • Set % chance of getting pheromones.
    • Set % chance to clear pheromones.
    • Set % chance to get extra pheromones.
    • Set timing for how ofter Creature / NPC attacks come, both regular and fast versions.
    • Allow only Creatures or only NPCs, or both! Or neither? (For people who like non-alcoholic beer.)
    • Allow specific Creatures and specific Race types.
    • + New cover art. :classic_wink:
  • Features changes:
    • More creature types added to Dungeon areas, you will see more variety of creatures down there.
    • Added a possibility to legit 'run' away. If you run more that 10,000 units away from a creature that's chasing you, it will give up and look for an easier way to achieve sexual gratification...
    • Multi creature attacks (Up to 4 at a time). If you kill one or two, it 'should' still pull a group anim for whatever creatures are left. I.E. start with 4, kill one, and you will still get only slightly less gangbanged than before.

5 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I do think these ideas sound pretty cool.  Would this work best as a secondary addon .esp or separate mod?  Some people are pretty sensitive about their animation loads, so it might make sense for story/scene heavy content with dances and poses to be a separate option to the more gameplay oriented "get unlucky/get fucked" content.

Thought about that too (because i am one of these people^^) but i think it shouldn't be too bad. The animations are single person and the animated poses single stages, so that shouldn't count more than something like 20 or 30 in FNIS count. Out of something like 10k to 15k,i think that's reasonable. :)

haha.. mod is working great for me..  now more than ever the need to outrun a bear is useful .. off to instal and try the update.. 

So much potential for the pheromones,,,  "Rubbing on" Whiterun brothel style after a rape or just for laughs from an innkeeper.. (everyone loves a mischievious innkeeper it seems as most mods have then doing something naughty nowadays).. or even "given" as a drink to the poor player possibly poured on them or spilt on them after bumping into someone...

This mod works well with a lot of the new mods dealing with willpower, humilition and similar. Enjoying the added fun to the game .. Cheers for the efforts put in so far.

11 hours ago, panthercom said:

Carrying the hides or body parts  of dead animals could be another way to trigger (un)wanted attentions, You

would think twice before skinning those wolves or chopping off those skeever tails if their buddies might come

after you.

10 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

ol, another nice idea.

I did something similar, using the mod Scent of Sex.

I never published the triggers I made, because they were a bit hit and miss, with my tons of mods I have installed.

Triggers...

Bloody Tampon = Attract Humans, Bears and Sabrecats, is what my settings had. ( Beeing Female item )

Horker Blubber = Horkers, it was funny being chased by loads of Horkers.

There are lots of possibilities... you might think twice about getting those Dragon Scales, despite how valuable they are. Birthing a baby Dragon is no easy feat...

Beeing Female Creature Child Actors addon, for Beeing female. Is good, if you really want to be the Dragonborn. Just... don't leave it in Breezehome... ?

I love the Beeing Female Creature Child Actors addon, birthing a baby Troll. They are soo cute, watching them grow up, jumping around in a rage all the time.

The baby Dragon was a bit much though, and pretty scary...

6 hours ago, Reesewow said:
  • Pheromone gain through having sex with a creature race - you have a chance of gaining that race's pheromones through having sex with them (on orgasm event).  This only works if you do not currently have a pheromone active.  Would make fooling around with the town canines a bit more dangerous for your next adventure.
  •  
  • Pheromone gain by getting hit by a creature race.  This could be one way of making Skeevers "dangerous" in combat - get bitten by a skeever and then have packs of ninja skeevers bending the player over at the most dangerous times for the next 24 hours.  Probably an option to be careful of tho - I find on hit effects can be a bit script heavy in certain circumstances (like an NPC hitting a player with a channeled spell like flames - I don't think any of the supported creatures do this however).  Possibly a good candidate for race-based toggles - otherwise a user would be almost guaranteed to come out of a draugr crypt or falmer nest with more attention than then intended.
  •  
  • High (100%?) chance of random race pheromone gain from getting hit by spells from certain rare enemies.  I'm thinking spells cast by Hagravens and Briarhearts specifically, since they are often depicted as having savage/nature tendencies (and there are mods that turn their faction into creature sex-fiends).

2 hours ago, Krazyone said:

I use a mod called Real Wildlife, it adds various items to corpses for the various creatures. All pertaining to the various corpses, maybe a patch could be done, to add pheremome infection events. Or tainted items, that infect you when picked up.

Check out the screenshots on the Real Wildlife webpage, to see some of the items.

Just an idea... ?

27 minutes ago, steelmagpie said:

So much potential for the pheromones,,,  "Rubbing on" Whiterun brothel style after a rape or just for laughs from an innkeeper.. (everyone loves a mischievious innkeeper it seems as most mods have then doing something naughty nowadays).. or even "given" as a drink to the poor player possibly poured on them or spilt on them after bumping into someone...

lol... So many suggestions for pheromone ideas.

Let's see if I can take inventory:

• Carrying animal hides.
  • Skinning animals
  • Looting animal corpses
  • Dressing corpses
  • Having sex with creatures
  • Getting hit by creatures
  • Rare enemies
  • Mischievious people doing it for fun... (Btw, an Innkeeper that knew what they were doing would add ankle shackles after rubbing on the pheromones) :classic_tongue:

Interesting ideas, having so many delivery vehicles for pheromones though makes it seem like the pheromones themselves should be more dynamic, otherwise you're just adding more ways to accomplish the same thing... hmmmm 

I was thinking of something that might make the Player go mad with lust, like she's in heat.. Maybe she starts humping random people in the streets and gets in trouble with the authorities... hmmm

10 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

I never published the triggers I made, because they were a bit hit and miss, with my tons of mods I have installed.

Triggers...

Bloody Tampon = Attract Humans, Bears and Sabrecats, is what my settings had. ( Beeing Female item )

There are lots of possibilities... you might think twice about getting those Dragon Scales, despite how valuable they are. Birthing a baby Dragon is no easy feat...

Beeing Female Creature Child Actors addon, for Beeing female. Is good, if you really want to be the Dragonborn. Just... don't leave it in Breezehome... ?

I love the Beeing Female Creature Child Actors addon, birthing a baby Troll. They are soo cute, watching them grow up, jumping around in a rage all the time.

lol, I never really explored the birthing world of Skyrim... It sounds kind of wild.

But yes, I probably should do something with dragons... ?

26 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Triggers...

12 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

lol, I never really explored the birthing world of Skyrim... It sounds kind of wild.

But yes, I probably should do something with dragons... ?

It's pretty crazy, birthing a baby horse and riding around whilst you do quests, it's both fun and messed up. ?

Birthing a baby spider, was an eye opener. It was not a good follower. The poor thing, just couldn't keep up, its little legs were too slow. 

Testing so far does not show it working on home-made potions.

Admittedly I upgraded without a clean save, not sure if that would affect it.

But setting chance to 100%, then drinking anything home made I could make at the time did nothing
And strangely neither did Potions of Minor Stamina, the vanilla ones. Huh.

Note: Do ANY "minor" potions work? The problems of the person above me may be caused by these results.

5 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

I upgraded version's from 02 to 03,  MCM poped up.  Is there a wait period between changing MCM setting's for them being active?  I set both chance for pheramone + extra to 100%.  Chance to clear 1.0. Drank a ton of potions and ate lots of cheese and didnt get a single thing happen?

4 hours ago, Yuni said:

Testing so far does not show it working on home-made potions.

Admittedly I upgraded without a clean save, not sure if that would affect it.

But setting chance to 100%, then drinking anything home made I could make at the time did nothing
And strangely neither did Potions of Minor Stamina, the vanilla ones. Huh.

Note: Do ANY "minor" potions work? The problems of the person above me may be caused by these results.

Try not setting them all to 100% at the same time, start with % chance to get pheromones, and then extra after. If both have 100% chance then they'd cancel each other out mathematically.

I.E. if there's 1 possibile outcome, but you're saying 2 things have a 100% chance, then the system will go, nope.

I guess I'll put some extra layers of logic in...

*Edit

I'm not having luck with non clean saves either, but clean save is working as expected, so that could also be a culprit.

And yes, minor potions should work.

Hi,

Interesting Mod, will try it out.

Question : Can it conflict with Forced Milk Maid ? that mod adds MME's lactacid to normal potions.

Question 2 : The creatures that chase you, are those configurable or does it depend on on the slal/sexlab enabled animations which one can and will chase you. (not really interested in being chased by a rabbit, chicken, cow and such tiny or tame animals).

Cheers

Sshar