45 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

it said that they lost me, i guess they got stuck.

If you get more than 10,000 distance units away from your pursuers, they will give up.

44 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

are the canine animations only used by dogs? or wolves to?

Animators set up the creature race assignments. It's coded into their animations.

I believe Canines will work for both, but some animators set up wolves specifically and wolves is a distinct race.

10 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Right now there's just Wolves and Canines in this Mod, I haven't done Dogs yet, but it looked like about 80% used Canines, and maybe 10% used Wolves and 10% used Dogs, so most of the animations for these categories should be working.

Yea, a lot of the older animations for dogs were in the MNC SLAL pack anyway, so they became canine animations naturally after MadMansGun did all the normalization work on dogs and wolves so they could share animations.

I may be wrong, but I believe that any "dog" npc will be able to use animations flagged as "dog" or "canine" just fine, and likewise wolves can trigger "wolf" or "canine" animations.  So I believe if you simply call your "canines" category "dogs" and have it spawn vanilla dogs in locations it'd make sense (wilderness/farms... maybe even settlements IMO) then you'd have all your doggystyle bases covered. 

The dogs category would have a chance to trigger dog-only animations, and the wolves category could do the same for any wolf specific animations, like Billyy's legacy wolf SLAL pack (which IMO has some great animations, they just don't naturally align anymore by default).  They should both be able to trigger canine animations without any extra work.

6 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Yea, a lot of the older animations for dogs were in the MNC SLAL pack anyway, so they became canine animations naturally after MadMansGun did all the normalization work on dogs and wolves so they could share animations.

I may be wrong, but I believe that any "dog" npc will be able to use animations flagged as "dog" or "canine" just fine, and likewise wolves can trigger "wolf" or "canine" animations.  So I believe if you simply call your "canines" category "dogs" and have it spawn vanilla dogs in locations it'd make sense (wilderness/farms... maybe even settlements IMO) then you'd have all your doggystyle bases covered. 

The dogs category would have a chance to trigger dog-only animations, and the wolves category could do the same for any wolf specific animations, like Billyy's legacy wolf SLAL pack (which IMO has some great animations, they just don't naturally align anymore by default).  They should both be able to trigger canine animations without any extra work.

Yeah, when I thought about it for a second, I think since I have both Dog and Wolf race spawns, the Mod actually should be covered for Dog, Wolf, and Canines. So I think we're actually good. 

And yes, it's possible that Dogs will have some Dog only, and Wolves will have some Wolf only animations, but both should have access to the Canine animations.

18 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

Yes, it's already possible to get them for Dogs.

I am adding Wolf 3-way support in the next release.

cool, i dont seem to be having problems with updating from 1.07 to 1.08 on a old save like the other guy wonder why? consuming alcohol triggered the quest like its suppose to.

sometimes they spawn literally 2 feet in front of me. 

• Disclaimer - These are setup to do no damage, but things will occasionally glitch here thanks to Beth's awesomeness. I tested on various creatures including Giants and there was no damage. By downloading this mod you agree that I am hereby indemnified of any and all liability resulting from injuries, either physical, mental, or emotional that may or may not be inflicted on your Player Character when she gets smacked around by horny creatures that could cause inadvertent damage up to and including death due to Skyrim's occasional glitchiness.

Best patch note I've seen in awhile - who's gonna be the first person moon launched by a glitchy giant strike?

Points if the giant starts screwing their player character before they hit the ground.... now I'm almost hoping this can happen.

1 minute ago, Reesewow said:

Best patch note I've seen in awhile - who's gonna be the first person moon launched by a glitchy giant strike?

lol... 

I do think that the attacking looks a lot cooler than them just standing around... But, my level 1 did die one time to a giant spider during testing. ?

So have fun. :classic_wink:

1.0.9 out!

• Added MCM Slider for Arousal. If Arousal is active in MCM, then the Player can only get Pheromones if their Arousal level is >= the minimum arousal threshold (configurable in MCM), if it is, then Pheromones chance, Alcohol Bonus, and 40% of base arousal are added together to determine total chance of getting Pheromones.
  • Added support for Wolf 3-ways
  • Creatures will no longer be as gentle and will do 'mock' attacks at the Player when chasing her down. 
    • Disclaimer - These are setup to do no damage, but things will occasionally glitch here thanks to Beth's awesomeness. I tested on various creatures including Giants and there was no damage. By downloading this mod you agree that I am hereby indemnified of any and all liability resulting from injuries, either physical, mental, or emotional that may or may not be inflicted on your Player Character when she gets smacked around by horny creatures that could cause inadvertent damage up to and including death due to Skyrim's occasional glitchiness.
  • Fix so Player wouldn't get covered in Cum after drinking random things.
  • Stealth Mode will no longer apply Cum when Pheromones are consumed.
  • Added a bit more dialogue for Court Wizards during intro Quest.
  • I experimentally told Arousal to 'handle erections' right after Creatures spawn. I haven't been able to extensively test, but Creatures may or may not have erections while chasing the PC. - Let me know what your observations are in the field.

Also, on the front page under a spoiler I lined out each of the possible spawning locations for each type of creature. (For those who want to know it all).

27 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

1.0.9 out!

• Added MCM Slider for Arousal. If Arousal is active in MCM, then the Player can only get Pheromones if their Arousal level is >= the minimum arousal threshold (configurable in MCM), if it is, then Pheromones chance, Alcohol Bonus, and 40% of base arousal are added together to determine total chance of getting Pheromones.
  • Added support for Wolf 3-ways
  • Creatures will no longer be as gentle and will do 'mock' attacks at the Player when chasing her down. 
  • Fix so Player wouldn't get covered in Cum after drinking random things.
  • Stealth Mode will no longer apply Cum when Pheromones are consumed.
  • Added a bit more dialogue for Court Wizards during intro Quest.
  • I experimentally told Arousal to 'handle erections' right after Creatures spawn. I haven't been able to extensively test, but Creatures may or may not have erections while chasing the PC. - Let me know what your observations are in the field.

Also, on the front page under a spoiler I lined out each of the possible spawning locations for each type of creature. (For those who want to know it all).

Woah... that was quick i was not expecting that.

4 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

took the advice about a clean save, removed the earlier version, cleaned my save and then installed the latest version and voila, it finally works!  Set the alcohol percentage to 60%, drank mead, the cum showed up as well as a quest starter message to get someone to help with my pheromones.

Now the fun begins!

having trouble buying the book - Farengar says its 1k septims, I have 8800+, but then won't let me buy it saying I don't have enough funds??

Is it supposed to do that?

6 minutes ago, marymuir2 said:

having trouble buying the book - Farengar says its 1k septims, I have 8800+, but then won't let me buy it saying I don't have enough funds??

Is it supposed to do that?

Try again, I think I made a little goof on the dialogue logic, but you should have a 50% chance to get the right dialogue if you have enough gold.

Spoiler
11 minutes ago, Wotanpower said:

Wirklich eine gute Idee funktioniert bei mir leider nicht, Habe alles was Händler anbieten ausgetrunken. keine Pheromone enthalten

Check your MCM settings. If necessary turn the chance of pheromones up to 100%. In the older versions the drinks affected were more selective - try potions instead of other things.

11 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

1.0.9 out!

Sorry to be a pain but would it be possible for this to work the same way as the alcohol bonus. At the moment if arousal is on then it stops the base chance of a pheromone happening, can the arousal just be added to the base chance? The effect I'm trying to get is there is always a chance of a pheromone but if the pc is aroused then her own pheromone adds to the chance

Small bug, if the pc drinks a potion of healing the sperm effect on face appears even if no pheromone is applied

EDIT: Thinking about this further having arousal as an additional chance rather then exclusive should work for everyone. For those that want it all the time they can set arousal to 0 and pheromone to 0 so only the arousal is in effect and if they don't want it at all either toggle off or set arousal to 100, or they get to choose to have both of them working cumulatively

46 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Sorry to be a pain but would it be possible for this to work the same way as the alcohol bonus. At the moment if arousal is on then it stops the base chance of a pheromone happening, can the arousal just be added to the base chance? The effect I'm trying to get is there is always a chance of a pheromone but if the pc is aroused then her own pheromone adds to the chance

Small but, if the pc drinks a potion of healing the sperm effect on face appears even if no pheromone is applied

Just set the minimum arousal threshold to 0 and it will always be part of the equation. 

The arousal will always be = to at least 0, so it will never block the other parameters because it doesn't need to be above a certain number.

Any time arousal is > 0 it would add to the chance.

This would get the effect you want.

1 minute ago, Tyrant99 said:

Just set the minimum arousal threshold to 0 and it will always be part of the equation.

I've copied down my ninja edit from above which I think explains it a bit better. The idea is that the normal pheromone chance will be in effect until an arousal level is reached which will then increase the chance.

Ninja edit: EDIT: Thinking about this further having arousal as an additional chance rather then exclusive should work for everyone. For those that want it all the time they can set arousal to 0 and pheromone to 0 so only the arousal is in effect and if they don't want it at all either toggle off or set arousal to 100, or they get to choose to have both of them working cumulatively

26 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I've copied down my ninja edit from above which I think explains it a bit better. The idea is that the normal pheromone chance will be in effect until an arousal level is reached which will then increase the chance.

Ninja edit: EDIT: Thinking about this further having arousal as an additional chance rather then exclusive should work for everyone. For those that want it all the time they can set arousal to 0 and pheromone to 0 so only the arousal is in effect and if they don't want it at all either toggle off or set arousal to 100, or they get to choose to have both of them working cumulatively

Arousal is an additional chance x40% of base arousal.

So if you allow arousal and set it to 0 minimum, any arousal gained will add 40% to the roll, and pheromones and alcohol bonus will work all the time.

I.E

Arousal Threshold = 0

Alcohol Bonus = 10

Pheromones Chance = 10

Arousal = 0

Chance = 20%

Arousal Threshold = 0

Alcohol Bonus = 10

Pheromones Chance = 10

Arousal = 20

Chance = 28% (10 + 10 + (20 * 0.4))

This is how it works.

If limited by arousal:

Arousal Threshold = 25

Alcohol Bonus = 10

Pheromones Chance = 10

Arousal = 20

Chance = 0% (Arousal needs to be in excess of 25)

If above arousal threshold:

Arousal Threshold = 25

Alcohol Bonus = 10

Pheromones Chance = 10

Arousal = 30

Chance = 32% (10 + 10 + (30 * 0.4))

I think you can pretty much get the effects you want, in your case I'd set the arousal to 0, then everything else works but arousal adds 40% to roll as it's accumulated.

I can see how it works which is why a I was suggesting what seems a more flexible way. To use an example (I'll omit alcohol for simplicity):

Pheromone = 20%

Arousal 60%

If player arousal is 40 then pheromone chance is 20%

If player arousal is 70 then pheromone chance is (20+70*0.4) which is 20+28 = 48%

If it's done this way then what you describe above also works and the player can set their own threshold