Hello, I am having trouble getting the bound in public outcome to play on Beta5. I believe all required mods are up to date. I have the percent chance set to 100 yet I have never been given the bound in public outcome. Did anyone else have this issue and did they solve it? thanks.

5 minutes ago, joophoop54 said:

Hello, I am having trouble getting the bound in public outcome to play on Beta5. I believe all required mods are up to date. I have the percent chance set to 100 yet I have never been given the bound in public outcome. Did anyone else have this issue and did they solve it? thanks.

Someone else reported that it didn't work from them until they also installed and enabled Bad End Animations. Maybe your problem is similar? Could be a bug, if so.

Release: SC Staged Ungendered Gangbang Patch V1.1

Info:

Greetings!

This patch will let you safely include the check box in Violate for "females in Gangbangs" without receiving the dreaded "OnSceneInit" error 4.  It will also function in any other AAF mod such as Sex Harassment and Boston Devious Helpers to provide a More Immersive Gaming Experience ™️

It's a staged version of the same Ungendered Gangbang Fix that EgoBallistic originally put together, but now instead of having to manually change stages they will play consecutively unless the animation only had 1 stage to begin with. 

If you had the previous version of that fix, please disable it if you plan to try this one!

Notes:

I am currently using SC 1.2.8 + the latest UAP with this patch and there's no problems.  I believe that this patch includes SC animations up to 1.2.6, but it should be ok to use even if you have the latest SavageCabbage installed but the newer animations won't be staged by this patch and won't be ungendered. 
Please also note that if you are using a Savagecabbage version newer than 1.2.8, and also using UAP, you should reinstall UAP and uncheck Savagecabbage because UAP only supports 1.2.8
If someone wants to update this to include more, please let us know.  I have been testing it for a long while now, and there are a couple of caveats that exist with this patch, see known issues below.  Custom Moans is no longer required to use this patch.

Usage:

In order to have strap-on's "morph" into the correct positions, it is necessary to use the strap-on bodyslide file included in this post.  Otherwise the strap on's will unfortunately just sort of stay at the same angle the whole time.  See known issues below.

With this version of the patch, you can tell if AAF is calling an animation through it by pressing Home during the animation and you will see "[UG]" followed by the name of the animation on the right side of the screen.  It should allow any combination of males and females at the same time during these aggressive SavageCabbage animations.

Known Issues:

- (Resolved) Initially I was seeing an issue where one of the actresses in a FFF+ scene would "redress" but that is now resolved if you use this new plugin which was released today after a long road of troubleshooting this longstanding bug.  Please install Outfit Redress Fix to prevent this from happening during multiple female animations through this mod.  I preserved what I wrote before in the spoiler tag below.  You may still see occasionally one of the strap-ons flicker and disappear which is a completely separate issue and currently out of my control.  I blame Todd.

Spoiler

1. You may notice the female in the second position loses the strap on during a stage transition and potentially reverts to her default outfit.  This is completely unavoidable at this time and isn't the fault of these xml files, but rather is caused by a "ResetInventory" bug and you may notice it happens sometimes with other animation packs FFF scenes as well.  Unfortunately it is much more noticeable now that you will be seeing multi female staged animations more often if using this staged update.  There are rumors of a patch being developed to work around or resolve this issue but I have no further information at this time.  If this patch for the "ResetInventory" bug is ever realized, I will do my best to get this post updated to include a link to it.

- The included strap-on Bodyslides unfortunately are not compatible with "Knee Fix" a.k.a. Skeletal Adjustments.  So, only build them if you use plain CBBE or FusionGirl.  The reason they are needed is only because SavageCabbage animations make use of ZeX's Penis Bone Technology, and the original strap-on did not have this bone.  So if you use this strap-on and suddenly see that it is "stretching" in game, then you have a skeleton incompatibility which can be resolved by disabling this bodyslide in your mod manager and rebuilding the original.  And of course, always make sure you are building the bodyslide file with "Build Morphs" ticked.

Installation and Load Order:

You can safely add or remove this during an existing game because it doesn't have a plugin.

- Install "SC Staged Ungendered Gangbang Fix by EgoBallistic v1.1" with your mod manager and Load it after UAP.

- Install Outfit Redress Fix F4SE plugin to prevent FFF+ from redressing during animations (Load order shouldn't matter with this mod)

- (optional) Install the strap-on bodyslide for your body and build it with morphs in Bodyslide.  If you already have the strap-on with bone from SAM Enhanced Animations then you probably don't need the one I'm including here as it is the same concept. I haven't tested that one, though.

The bodyslide file won't do anything if you don't have the correct strap-on mod installed, please make sure you followed The Fucking Manual linked below.

SC is shorthand for SavageCabbage but you should already have that installed.  And if you don't, I'll just look the other way right now and pretend you do, while you go download and install it. 

Thanks to @kziitd for creating the penis bone bodyslide files for strap on!
Thanks to @EgoBallistic for letting me turn my brain to mush for 2 weeks making these xml files!

Thanks to @Snapdragon_ and Ego and everyone else on the AAF discord that helped brainstorm the final touches and development on the Outfit Redress bugfix!

tl;dr

It just works.

And if it just doesn't work, don't forget to Read The Fucking Manual by @Saya Scarlett

Cheers~

Edit:  Apologies to the first 12 people that downloaded this, I should know better than to package a mod while I'm tired.  I fixed the folder structure and this patch should install correctly now!

Changelog for V1.1:

Fixed 2 small errors with the xml for sedan post war doggy and human doublebedwoodprewar which would have prevented them from properly running

Added information about the fixing of the redress issue and a link to the Outfit Redress Fix

Cleaned things up

New_strap-on_CBBE.rar New_strap-on_FG.rar

SC Staged Ungendered Gangbang Fix by EgoBallistic v1.1.7z

Edited by Sgt. Marge
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, iAmAnotHorny said:

Having an issue where surrendered hostile NPC's are still marked as hostile. Can't interact with them, they usually just get back up and start fighting after a few seconds, or my companions kill them. Not sure why this started happening, wasn't happening earlier. 

This sometimes happens if there are vertibirds in the area, because their aggro radius is absolutely huge.  I think I need to set a flag on the surrendered enemy AI package to prevent that.

10 hours ago, Caspicious said:

When the enemy surrender I have the option for the companion to violate them but I cannot pick which companion (I'm using the ultimate companion framework). How do I make it so that I can choose which companion is involved in the scene?

You can't.  It picks whichever companion was closest to you when combat started.

I can see some problem with outcome applying logic in the following scenario:

1) The human enemy hit my character and crippled a limb.

2) The surrender process has started.

3) The follower kills the enemy.

As there is no enemy, then no animations occur and it's ok.

But, when Bad End integration is enabled then Bad End outcome initiated in the scenario above, that seems... hm, strange?

Edited by Dlinny_Lag
13 hours ago, introtoarcgis said:

Thank you for a great mod. Is it possible for me to edit which type of equipment got stolen in equipment theft? For example, enemies will only still weapons and ammo?

Yes, you can.  The items are determined by a list of keywords.  The keywords are stored in an array property named "Keywords" on the Stage 0 quest script fragment in the FPV_Retrieve quest. 

In the Creation Kit, open the FPV_Retrieve quest, then go to the Quest Stages tab, and select Stage 0:

image.png

In the middle right is the Papyrus fragment for that Stage.  Click the Properties button, then select the Keywords property:

image.png

Edit the list on the right to suit your needs.

Edited by EgoBallistic

Hello, if I recall correctly at some stage there was plans to add bondage furniture (such as torture device sex scenes and zaz tech sex scenes which frequency you could control next to the devious devices section in the Violate MCM menu) to violate scenes. Are there still plans on initiating it or Has this been cut sense the Bondage Scene Intergration add on felt like it covered it. Also I could just be remembering things wrong and this add on was never planned. 

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yes, you can.  The items are determined by a list of keywords.  The keywords are stored in an array property named "Keywords" on the Stage 0 quest script fragment in the FPV_Retrieve quest. 

In the Creation Kit, open the FPV_Retrieve quest, then go to the Quest Stages tab, and select Stage 0:

image.png

In the middle right is the Papyrus fragment for that Stage.  Click the Properties button, then select the Keywords property:

image.png

Edit the list on the right to suit your needs.

Thanks for help!

3 hours ago, DerpCake Official said:

Hello, if I recall correctly at some stage there was plans to add bondage furniture (such as torture device sex scenes and zaz tech sex scenes which frequency you could control next to the devious devices section in the Violate MCM menu) to violate scenes. Are there still plans on initiating it or Has this been cut sense the Bondage Scene Intergration add on felt like it covered it. Also I could just be remembering things wrong and this add on was never planned. 

I had planned on adding that feature, but I wanted the animations to work in a specific way and AAF wouldn't really allow it.  The next version of AAF addresses that problem so I'll get to it sooner or later.

In the meantime I do feel like BIP did a great job with its implementation.

On 7/19/2023 at 6:06 PM, EgoBallistic said:

I had planned on adding that feature, but I wanted the animations to work in a specific way and AAF wouldn't really allow it.  The next version of AAF addresses that problem so I'll get to it sooner or later.

In the meantime I do feel like BIP did a great job with its implementation.

I think I speak for the community when I say you implementing that when aaf updates would be greatly appreciated. 

1 hour ago, DerpCake Official said:

I think I speak for the community when I say you implementing that when aaf updates would be greatly appreciated. 

And for those who haven't spotted it, AAF updated the next day (latest release is 171).

On 7/24/2023 at 2:50 PM, vaultbait said:

And for those who haven't spotted it, AAF updated the next day (latest release is 171).

Just wondering if you have you updated your setup yet? 

Reason I ask is when I had and went to test it, - figured it would work given I set the same deploy and load order as 166, Menu came up but it seemed stuck on gathering animations after selecting the actors... so disabled  and backed it out of the deploy,  will figure out why later. 

Edited by eflat01
2 hours ago, eflat01 said:

Just wondering if you have you updated your setup yet? 

Reason I ask is when I had and went to test it, - figured it would work given I set the same deploy and load order as 166, Menu came up but it seemed stuck on gathering animations after selecting the actors... so disabled  and backed it out of the deploy,  will figure out why later.

I have and it works fine, but there are a few problems other users have run into:

• not realizing the need to uninstall the old AAF NativeSync patch (it's no longer necessary, and built for an older AAF)
  • not realizing they have other mods overwriting the newer copy of LLFP that comes with AAF (for example Real Handcuffs or Rad Mophing Redux)
  • mods which start furniture scenes imprecisely (Nuka Ride for example, an upcoming AAF release will fix this)
1 minute ago, vaultbait said:

I have and it works fine, but there are a few problems other users have run into:

• not realizing the need to uninstall the old AAF NativeSync patch (it's no longer necessary, and built for an older AAF)
  • not realizing they have other mods overwriting the newer copy of LLFP that comes with AAF (for example Real Handcuffs or Rad Mophing Redux)
  • mods which start furniture scenes imprecisely (Nuka Ride for example, an upcoming AAF release will fix this)

Thx

I found the nativesync issue before I went and looked it up on the aaf page, sometimes I'm dense like that. While I may understand the .dll name is different I do think it's strange that the replacement of the pex did not show up as a conflict when installing. 

LLFP v43 sure did and disabled it when the conflict popped up. I think real Handcuffs you actually have to select llfp to be installed ... which I never did. 

Oh, sorry for the side-track posts above, but I came here to say ungendered gang bang in Violate does not seem to be working for me atm. Is strange too because they're working now in AF Harassment. 

BTW... thinking about this you don't suppose it somehow picked up the dog in the area when selecting the actors?

Edited by eflat01
4 minutes ago, eflat01 said:

Oh, sorry for the side-track posts above, but I came here to say ungendered gang bang does not seem to be working for me atm. Is strange too because they're working now in AF Harassment. 

BTW... thinking about this you don't suppose it somehow picked up the dog in the area when selecting the actors?

If you have dogs set as allowed aggressors in Violate's MCM, then it certainly could.

5 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

If you have dogs set as allowed aggressors in Violate's MCM, then it certainly could.

Oh, I bet that's it... will double-check next run. Though it never had that issue when just males could gang bang.

Edited by eflat01
14 minutes ago, eflat01 said:

Oh, I bet that's it... will double-check next run. Though it never had that issue when just males could gang bang.

Well, if you're asking whether Violate will put more than one human and a dog in a single scene together, I don't know about that. It has some careful logic around threesomes to try to avoid combinations people are unlikely to ever have an animation for (though I believe there are some female human + male human + dog inter-species threesome animations, I don't recall having seen them come up in violations).

So I'm have a bit of a problem with violate and enemies that deal passive aoe radiation damage. I have god mode turned on in the violate mcm but my issue while god mode works fine at first if more than one AAF scene plays then god mode seems to stop blocking radiation damage during the time the gathering actors part and dialog playing before the next AFF scene plays.

Is there a way to stop this from happening?