14 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

UAP is causing my perk chart to crash to desktop. Any SAFE alternative to animating my penis on A-Body?

?

UAP puts enough additional load on the Flash subsystem for the HUD/UI that it can exhaust memory easily and trigger a CTD. The most common place you'll observe that is when trying to display the perk chart.

Buffout 4 is a strongly recommended addition because it provides an expanded memory manager which solves that (among the many other game engine fixes it also implements). If you think you have Buffout 4 installed but are still seeing this problem, check your f4se.log to make sure Buffout 4's DLL is successfully loading.

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

UAP puts enough additional load on the Flash subsystem for the HUD/UI that it can exhaust memory easily and trigger a CTD. The most common place you'll observe that is when trying to display the perk chart.

Buffout 4 is a strongly recommended addition because it provides an expanded memory manager which solves that (among the many other game engine fixes it also implements). If you think you have Buffout 4 installed but are still seeing this problem, check your f4se.log to make sure Buffout 4's DLL is successfully loading.

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Your Scaleform UI is running out of memory because the of all the XML data UAP loads.  Install Buffout 4, it expands the UI memory so your game won't crash.

Thanks guys......Looks like some hard core stuff to install.

?

7 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Thanks guys......Looks like some hard core stuff to install.

?

I can't even load the game without buffout (crash on save load) and not sure if it's true, but my game feel more confortable with baka scrapheap too (ScrapHeapMult = 4 )
Disable buffout memory management if you want to install it. 

Edited by lee3310
On 5/24/2023 at 9:48 PM, vaultbait said:

Ok, I installed Buffout & UAP & all their dependancies. Now, no one animates. They just stand in one spot & figit

I tried disabling Silverperv, but that didn't help.

☹️

EDIT: Dogmeat eszpecially, for some reason.......

☹️

Edited by VonHelton
8 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Ok, I installed Buffout & UAP & all their dependancies. Now, no one animates. They just stand in one spot & figit

I tried disabling Silverperv, but that didn't help.

☹️

EDIT: Dogmeat eszpecially, for some reason.......

☹️

The Violate support topic is probably not the best place to be looking for help with those mods, but if I had to wager a guess you've installed UAP and are trying to use it with different versions of animations than it was built for, or you don't have your mod manager set up to prefer UAP for the file conflicts it has with the various animation packs it patches.

Following the recommendations in The Fucking Manual and asking for assistance in the help channels on the AAF Discord are your best bet to get some resolution.

There is a possibility after an enemy surrendered, it could stand up and attack player again, a possible repetition(for example: hit it with something non-lethal to make it surrender once again) could happen and thus impossible to talk, enslave(with Human Resource mod) or leave it alone.

tested object:Mags Black as Operator leader in Nuka-World

Hi !
is there anyway to change the pacification time to more than 60 seconds for let's say 900 sec or even more ?

I tried modifying 

MCM\Settings\AAF_Violate.ini

MCM\Config\AAF_Violate\config.json

MCM\Config\AAF_Violate\settings.ini

I looked at fo4edit without success,

And tried to figure out maybe from script with PexInspector without any success.

I'm trying to get something like MagnoCumGaudio where you have 300 sec and if any harm you did, it brake the timer.

I would like to have 900+ seconds and more for gameplay purpose.

Thanks a lot in advance for taking time to respond and have a nice day !

I have the typical issue with this mod. I installed everything and set everything correct following, fucking manual, but Violate still doesn't work. It's stuck after player character submit and the attackers just stand around.

I read the troubleshooting, but there was no solution, but it just says why it happens. AAF works fine as I tested it with another mod, Sex Em Up.

What kind of info should I submit to solve this issue? Papyrus log? Load order?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by wolfang8
7 minutes ago, wolfang8 said:

I have an issue with this mod. I installed everything and set everything correct, but Violate doesn't work. It's stuck after player character submit and the attackers just stand around.

I read the troubleshooting, but there was no solution, but it just says why it happens. AAF works fine as I tested it with another mod, Sex Em Up. I also read the long guideline, fucking manual, all day long for installing AAF properly, but it didn't help either.

What kind of info should I submit to solve this issue? Papyrus log? Load order?

Try turning off gang bangs and female aggressors. You don't have the animations that are needed for those scenes. You most likely have the "animations" just not the xml files.

3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Try turning off gang bangs and female aggressors. You don't have the animations that are needed for those scenes. You most likely have the "animations" just not the xml files.

Interesting! I tested with version 0.138 and 0.163 (Two versions of Fallout 4 are installed. I set everything right for the proper version). It works with 0.138, but not with 0.163 yet.

What I don't understand is why gang bang mod is there if it causes the critical issue.

Thanks anyways!

53 minutes ago, wolfang8 said:

I have another question. After being raped via Violate, player moves extremely slowly. I looked up the option, but there was nothing about it.

Violater version 1.00.

Do you have SexAttributes installed?  If so, check the Wear-And-Tear settings under the "Physical" menu in its MCM.

6 hours ago, wolfang8 said:

What I don't understand is why gang bang mod is there if it causes the critical issue.

Because there are patches that add/modify the xml files to either remove gender or add specific scenes for mixed gender gang bangs.

Don't know which ones do that, as I don't use any of them. I made my own long ago.

6 hours ago, VenomousOuroboros said:

Do you have SexAttributes installed?  If so, check the Wear-And-Tear settings under the "Physical" menu in its MCM.

Aha! There it is. I didn't realize the option is there instead of Violate.

Thx!

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Because there are patches that add/modify the xml files to either remove gender or add specific scenes for mixed gender gang bangs.

Don't know which ones do that, as I don't use any of them. I made my own long ago.

Dang! So complicated. I should find it when I'm free.

Thx!

5 hours ago, wolfang8 said:

Dang! So complicated. I should find it when I'm free.

Thx!

Another reason is that people like me who play with a female protagonist/companions and set Violate's MCM to only allow males to be violators can get by with animation packs that only have F+M, F+M+M, F+M+M+M...

15 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Another reason is that people like me who play with a female protagonist/companions and set Violate's MCM to only allow males to be violators can get by with animation packs that only have F+M, F+M+M, F+M+M+M...

Btw, I don't like some animations. Mostly chocking ones because it doesn't play any audio. Do you know which one contains that kind of animation?

1 hour ago, wolfang8 said:

Btw, I don't like some animations. Mostly chocking ones because it doesn't play any audio. Do you know which one contains that kind of animation?

You're probably seeing the ones from Leito's collection.

6 minutes ago, wolfang8 said:

Oh, no! It's one of the core requirements though. Dang!

Thx anyway!

I'm pretty sure you are talking about 'Gray User' not 'Leito' and IIRC, they do have sounds but it's overwritten by UAP. Set it after UAP in your mod manager and you will get the sound back (just the files in FX folder not all of them).

Edited by lee3310

This mod works, however.. I got an error message saying "this device cannot be equipped as long as its required items are missing" I have devious devices, roggvir's DD item manager, and real handcuffs. I can show you my list if I have to. The handcuffs stay, it actually loaded everything up after stripping me down, then the error message popped up. After that, it removes everything but my handcuffs... Should I reinstall my other mods? I mean, I see all of them in bodyslide and can edit them in OS. I might be able to craft them too. (haven't tried it yet). Is it possible it could be my Load order? I'm using MO as my manager. Any advice?

Edited by MisfitMazza
2 hours ago, MisfitMazza said:

I got an error message saying "this device cannot be equipped as long as its required items are missing" I have devious devices, roggvir's DD item manager, and real handcuffs.

That error is from Devious Devices.  It means that Violate tried to equip a device on an actor, but another required device was missing.  For example, trying to equip a Chastity Belt Corset Add-On without a corset equipped. 

Make sure that if you enabled the Latex or Leather Chastity Belt Add-Ons in Rogg's DD Item Manager, you also enabled the corresponding Corset.  Otherwise you will get this error.

On 5/23/2023 at 11:58 AM, EgoBallistic said:

That makes sense.  If they haven't aggroed on you and entered combat, Violate won't recognize them as enemies.

I have a bit more information this time and attaching the most recent log from testing just now.  I still don't see the lines there you previously mentioned but it shows 

[06/01/2023 - 12:43:25PM] AFV Report: Main Quest OnPlayerLoadGame
[06/01/2023 - 12:43:25PM] AFV Report: Current version 1.594000 save version 1.594000

The place I'm currently testing in is the "Atom Shrine Zone". The BaseID of the ghouls is 0301FA9B and it's not getting overwritten by anything.

Spoiler

135880722_0301FA9BDLC03_LvlFeralGhoulAmbush.png.8aabbe80619f60cca4536ee5097205f4.png

I spawned one with player.placeatme 0301FA9B and it gave me a legendary gangrenous, and he acts normal.  I can use SEU on him, and even toggled combat AI back on and could surrender to him with Violate.  But when I go up to that shrine, I can not surrender to those ghouls at all even after getting hit, on multiple attempts.  I noticed that UFOP is fixing something there and that UFOP seems to touch a bunch of the placed NPC feral ghouls on the island.

Spoiler

image.png.4f9d0bbd421b627a740fa54c306d5ff1.png

So my current suspicion  is that UFOP is fucking with something since I can spawn one and it works fine but on the placed NPC's it doesn't work.  I am using UFOP version 2.1.3 which isn't the latest version but I don't want to update mid save.

Edit: The log...

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Sgt. Marge
17 minutes ago, Sgt. Marge said:

I still don't see the lines there you previously mentioned but it shows 

Those lines will always be in the log.  The ones I mentioned will only show up if you enable Debug Messages in the MCM under Misc Options.