15 hours ago, luo79che said:

I can't surrender to the enemy, and when I press the surrender button this report appears, what should I do?

That message appears whenever you press the surrender hotkey if debug messages are enabled in the MCM.

Does anything else appear?  Normally if you can't surrender the mod display another message, e.g. "I cannot surrender to these enemies" or "There is no one here to surrender to"

In this case though I don't see any enemies on your screen?

9 hours ago, cvw48 said:

The page said the file AAF Violate is in a fomod package but it did not say what that package was called ot=r where to find it. Can anyone direct me to it?>

On AAF Violate's file page click the Download this file button and then click the download button next to whichever FOMOD.7z file you want (there are presently a stable version and a beta test version listed there).

ok minor bug that pisses me off sometimes, violate seems to lock up as the primary effect even when I actually blast them with a headshot to trigger "just business" captures
perhaps it is an interaction with knockout framework but as the only system that refuses to give up post-combat control of interactions is obviously violate, you may need to make the "get out of my sight" option force a cooldown or otherwise fully release post-defeat control of a hostile, as people do use all 3 of the mods I just mentioned and "uninstall one of them" is just not a valid solution as all of them add highly immersive reactions to defeating enemies and not all of us want to fuck every raider or have our companions fuck to stop violate from holding other scripts from firing
and yes the only workaround is to risk a slave impregnating another slave instead of me or me impregnating the slave before I am ready with "FPE" because I can't tell violate that I absolutely do not wish to violate the helpless enemy and to just fucking end it's script and let post-murder mods take over

Hi, need help, i a NEW in this Word of Mods in Fallout 4, and I try download all Mods required for this Mod but, nothing and I desesperate, the mod in momento of violation my carácter and enemys no mové, The error in AAF is 08, my fallout 4 is versión.1.10.130

Edited by Jmax
13 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Where do you see this error?

In panel of AAF, The mod told me that things were missing and I couldn't find them, and it said a lot, but all with the same error 08, and I have no idea what I should download to make it work correctly, right now I'm working or I'll send you an image of the error. Ok I try dowloading mor MODS but my problem is my Fallout, no all mods  so OLD for  1.10.130

Edited by Jmax
This is my problem, I can't download all the mods that they ask me to use AAF correctly, I need to update my Fallout 4 
to be able to download a more updated F4SE and thus be able to download all the mods that they recommend, explain 
how or in what link? sorry for the inconvenience

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by Jmax
1 hour ago, Jmax said:

I need to update my Fallout 4 to be able to download a more updated F4SE and thus be able to download all the mods that they recommend, explain how or in what link?

We don't support pirated games.  Install a legal, up to date copy of Fallout 4, then you can run the latest F4SE and all the current versions of Loverslab mods.

7 minutes ago, Pirate_squad said:

im having trouble with this mod where i keep putting my hands up and nothing happens

5 minutes ago, Pirate_squad said:

and evertime I try to surrender nothing happens

Welcome to LoversLab! What enemies are you trying to surrender to (race, gender, count)? Do any messages display in the notification area of the screen (usually the top-left corner)?

32 minutes ago, Pirate_squad said:

I tried surrendering to raiders and ghouls (human,Male,2) and no no notifications pop up

Is AAF working?  Are you able to hit the Home key and play animations?  Violate can't work properly if AAF is not able to run.

I love using the mod.. but;

your mod is causing an error in the Nuca World DLC pack main entry quest. After talking to Harvey he can't give us his Control Terminal board. This makes it impossible to get started. The source of the problem is the FPV_SAProxyScript.pex file. when i disable this file the command works fine. for your information..

sorry my bad english!

6 hours ago, bredaturk said:

The source of the problem is the FPV_SAProxyScript.pex file. when i disable this file the command works fine. for your information..

No, that file is not causing your issue.  The only thing that script does is listen for an event from Sex Attributes and call a function in FPV_OnHit if the event is received.  It doesn't make changes to anything in the world and its only properties are ones from Violate.