1 hour ago, Hypere said:

Is there a patch out there that adds support for the Nanakochan race? Haven't been able to find anything by searching.

Not on LL. Maybe somewhere else. Dunno.

But IF you do find/make one, don't post it here.

Hello,

This is my first try at this mod and i can't seem to get anyone to surrender to me. I set everything to 95 and get them love but they don't surrender. I know im doing something wrong but i don't know what it is.

I'm running this with Human Recourses. 

Hey there! Was curious... How far does Violate check for allowed violators?

Asking because something weird happened a few moments ago... My character surrendered to a Gunner NPC who died. Then, out of a sudden, two random hostile NPCs appear (Scavengers) and they proceed to violate the player.

Isn't there a failsafe to handle such situations? Not reporting this as a bug, I'm just curious.

He

40 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

Hey there! Was curious... How far does Violate check for allowed violators?

Asking because something weird happened a few moments ago... My character surrendered to a Gunner NPC who died. Then, out of a sudden, two random hostile NPCs appear (Scavengers) and they proceed to violate the player.

Isn't there a failsafe to handle such situations? Not reporting this as a bug, I'm just curious.

There are 2 options in the MCM in agressor options for this. To allow hostiles factions to team up and to allow or not people out of combat to violate.

I have a question myself : since I installed CAP and MCG, I can't get my ennemies to surrender with AAF. Meaning they do surrender, but my options are then rob them, execute them take prisonner or show mercy. I tried upping the chances of surrender in AAF violate, but it still doesn't work, my opponents surrender and then 1 of the mods above takes it from here... I tried turning off MCG defeat combat system, and keep CAP's on, but no luck so far.

It says in CAP that it is compatible with AAF violate. I would like at best to get all options of both mod every time, or get one mod or the other so I can choose sex options or enslave options on defeated ennemies.

Anyone had this working ? I had a similar system work perfectly in SSE, with the choice of both mods at each defeated ennemy. But I know there is only 4 dialogues options in FO4...

4 hours ago, Anorf said:

He

There are 2 options in the MCM in agressor options for this. To allow hostiles factions to team up and to allow or not people out of combat to violate.

I have a question myself : since I installed CAP and MCG, I can't get my ennemies to surrender with AAF. Meaning they do surrender, but my options are then rob them, execute them take prisonner or show mercy. I tried upping the chances of surrender in AAF violate, but it still doesn't work, my opponents surrender and then 1 of the mods above takes it from here... I tried turning off MCG defeat combat system, and keep CAP's on, but no luck so far.

It says in CAP that it is compatible with AAF violate. I would like at best to get all options of both mod every time, or get one mod or the other so I can choose sex options or enslave options on defeated ennemies.

Anyone had this working ? I had a similar system work perfectly in SSE, with the choice of both mods at each defeated ennemy. But I know there is only 4 dialogues options in FO4...

the dialogue options you listed are probably CAP, to get Violate options, i suppose that you need to disable the surrender mechanism on CAP and MCG if they have an MCM setting for it (or maybe edit quest(s) priorities).
PS
Having all dialogue options available from different mods is technically impossible without an elaborated patch (for all three mods)

Well I found a solution, which is : 
Put 100% of chance to surrender at violate under 20% health.
MCG and CAP have 30% chance with 25% health.

If an ennemy surrenders, I just release him/rob him/take him prisoner, if he refuses, he rejoins fight and automatically surrenders with violate this time :D

I like this, couldn't find any other way for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. Thank you for your hard work on the mods.

I do have a problem with this mod exactly: whenever PC is violated my pip-boy is unequipped and its not equipping back after scene ends. It means that it will no longer possible to access inventory, quests, etc. I do use pip-boy from other mod (it adds proper flashlight to pip-boy instead of highlighting area around player). However, any other AAF-related mods preserve pop-boy for me so it's only AFF Violate I have issues with. Even BYOP after taking shower equips pip-boy but not in this mod. So far I tried:

- In AAF_settings.ini I changed setting:

remove_pipboy                    = false        ; If true, the pipboy is removed from the player character during animations.

- In mod settings I set "Strip victims before violation" to false to let AAF handle unequipping.

But I still lose pip-boy. Not sure what else I can try to fix this issue. I didn't find anything related in FAQ unfortunately.

affvsettings.PNG

Edited by Tsukiha738
upd

Hi

I am having a problem with Violate, SC animations and UAP.  When the PC is going to be gangbanged by 4 NPCs, UAP stops the mod picking SC and violate aborts.  I appreciate that if I do not allow UAP to run that violate will find a 4 on one gangbang without an issue, but I like the way UAP runs through the full animation and it works with Harassment which I also use.  So is there a way I can restrict the maximum number of NPCs to three as I there isn't anything in the MCM?

Kind of a shame as  SC having 8 on 1 and 9 on 1 optins, although violate does not appear to be using that, which I would love to see.

Is it better to not use UAP and run with something like Patch for animations even though that isn't supported on the AAF fucking guide?

Seriously, if someone has worked out how to cut out the 4 NPCs breakingt he mod or change the animations to the 2 in UAP (blow bang and a tease) could you let me know?  Finally if this has been asked before I apologise,  I looked back but couldn't see anything.

4 hours ago, Kalamaki22 said:

Is it better to not use UAP and run with something like Patch for animations even though that isn't supported on the AAF fucking guide?

Another option is to not use any of those omnibus patches. I just use Staged Leito Plus (to keep Leito's animations functional, because pretty much every other pack has been updated to work with modern AAF), and Creature Resources (for the creature parts and fixed super mutant skeleton).

19 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Another option is to not use any of those omnibus patches. I just use Staged Leito Plus (to keep Leito's animations functional, because pretty much every other pack has been updated to work with modern AAF), and Creature Resources (for the creature parts and fixed super mutant skeleton).

Hi Vaultbait and Izzyknows

Thanks for coming back.

VB when you mention works with modern AAF how do you make the scenes progress, with UAP it cycles through a specific animation set, which I haven't achieved outside of it, is there something I am missing or is what Izzyknows mentions with XML, does that cause them to progress and if so how do I do it?

And I take it the patch for animations is just a no no?

Sorry for the questions, just trying to learn.

when you mention works with modern AAF how do you make the scenes progress, with UAP it cycles through a specific animation set, which I haven't achieved outside of it, is there something I am missing or is what Izzyknows mentions with XML, does that cause them to progress and if so how do I do it?

I don't usually bother, it just picks a random scene and loops it for the duration of the timer. If I want to switch to the next compatible animation I hit the Home key to bring up the AAF interface and then PgDn to move to the next animation (and Home again to hide the interface). For Violate specifically, you have to set its MCM not to hide the UI during scenes though.

And I take it the patch for animations is just a no no?

I wouldn't say that. I've used it before, I just find the added complexity not worth it for me, and would rather avoid the delays waiting for large patch mods like that to refresh after some animation pack gets a new update. It's purely a matter of personal preference.

8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I don't usually bother, it just picks a random scene and loops it for the duration of the timer. If I want to switch to the next compatible animation I hit the Home key to bring up the AAF interface and then PgDn to move to the next animation (and Home again to hide the interface). For Violate specifically, you have to set its MCM not to hide the UI during scenes though.

I wouldn't say that. I've used it before, I just find the added complexity not worth it for me, and would rather avoid the delays waiting for large patch mods like that to refresh after some animation pack gets a new update. It's purely a matter of personal preference.

Thank you, I hadn't noticed the hiding UI in MCM on violate, will change that and follow the rest you mentioned in your first post.

New Version 1.60 Beta 5 Uploaded

• Added support for Bound in Public by TwistedTrebla as a possible outcome, see the Mod Integration Options in MCM
  • Added keyword block so Power Armor AI from Sentinel Control System CC mod will not surrender to the player
  • Added an MCM option under Enemy Surrender Options to allow / prevent enemies in Power Armor from surrendering to the player
  • Changed the FPA Perversion compatibility so that player may surrender if Willpower falls to or below threshold, instead of only below it
  • Fixed the player getting abducted a second time when they are violated while already in an RSE CSA abduction scenario
1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 1.60 Beta 5 Uploaded

• Added support for Bound in Public by TwistedTrebla as a possible outcome, see the Mod Integration Options in MCM
  • Added keyword block so Power Armor AI from Sentinel Control System CC mod will not surrender to the player
  • Added an MCM option under Enemy Surrender Options to allow / prevent enemies in Power Armor from surrendering to the player
  • Changed the FPA Perversion compatibility so that player may surrender if Willpower falls to or below threshold, instead of only below it
  • Fixed the player getting abducted a second time when they are violated while already in an RSE CSA abduction scenario

Would it be possible to have an option for the player to not surrender when in power armour. To me it seems walking tanks are less likely to give it up :D

So I don't like going around asking for stuff, I tried to look through the pages here but didn't really find anything...but I was wondering can we ever hope to see to have the option to only have "female human+ creature defeat" at the same time without male humans? As I currently understand it, it's either female/male only, All or just creatures.
I don't know if it's even possible code wise though I suppose it should be. Would be great seeing this in the future, still thanks for this mod mate, cheers.

16 minutes ago, Swagmeister. said:

So I don't like going around asking for stuff, I tried to look through the pages here but didn't really find anything...but I was wondering can we ever hope to see to have the option to only have "female human+ creature defeat" at the same time without male humans? As I currently understand it, it's either female/male only, All or just creatures.
I don't know if it's even possible code wise though I suppose it should be. Would be great seeing this in the future, still thanks for this mod mate, cheers.

I had assumed setting aggressor gender to female and then enabling all the creatures you want to also be allowed would accomplish that. Did it not?

14 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I had assumed setting aggressor gender to female and then enabling all the creatures you want to also be allowed would accomplish that. Did it not?

no it unfortunately does not, when setting it to female and leaving creatures enabled it stops triggering be it combat defeat or surrender, i guess the "male" value used here is some global value and because creatures are set as male in the game files it simply stops working for them too.

1 hour ago, Swagmeister. said:

no it unfortunately does not, when setting it to female and leaving creatures enabled it stops triggering be it combat defeat or surrender, i guess the "male" value used here is some global value and because creatures are set as male in the game files it simply stops working for them too.

That's correct, all creatures are male, even ones whose name implies female like Mirelurk Queens.

I'll try and figure out an efficient way to determine whether a race really has genders or not.  I don't want to add too many conditions on the aggressors for performance reasons.

9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That's correct, all creatures are male, even ones whose name implies female like Mirelurk Queens.

I'll try and figure out an efficient way to determine whether a race really has genders or not.  I don't want to add too many conditions on the aggressors for performance reasons.

I'll take this as a yes in the hopes that we will see this option be possible be one day and not me just trying to cope with it. :)