47 minutes ago, youyushaorong2021 said:

Can you allow me to share your MOD?

I mean, forwarding...

I do not give permission for my mods to be made available for download on other sites.

49 minutes ago, youyushaorong2021 said:

By the way, this is still a beta version, isn't it ?...
When will there be an official version ?...

The current 1.60 beta 4 is called a beta because there are a lot of new features being added and some of the details may have to change.  If you want the "official, stable" version 1.59 is still available on the download page.

4 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I do not give permission for my mods to be made available for download on other sites.

The current 1.60 beta 4 is called a beta because there are a lot of new features being added and some of the details may have to change.  If you want the "official, stable" version 1.59 is still available on the download page.

oh!...thank you...

thank you for you work!

Just tested it and everything seems to be working fine with the new BiP integration (brilliant btw - thank you :classic_smile:)

I have one question as I would prefer that BiP fires for all actors rather than just sentient (I roleplay this as a rescuer finding the pc (unconscious) who has a nasty sense of humour) so was wondering if I find the appropriate actor keywords and add them to FPV_BoundInPublicScript.psc line 13

return Game.IsPluginInstalled("BoundInPublic.esp") && (akAggressor.HasKeyword(ActorTypeHuman) || akAggressor.HasKeyword(ActorTypeGhoul) || akAggressor.HasKeyword(ActorTypeSuperMutant)) && !akAggressor.IsDead()

and compile, would that do the trick?

Hi!
Hum... I let the mod rest for a while but with this update, just installed it back, and twice the DC Guards attacked me when i arrived, first time it was a quick travel, thay kicked my ass and raped me, so i reloaded a previous game; second i landed in the VB, as soon as they saw me started shooting, the weirdest thing is... i ran, found a radroach, killed it, and that pacified them, then i could go in DC...

I didn't shoot or even draw my gun when i arrived... they just went nuts...

8 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I have one question as I would prefer that BiP fires for all actors rather than just sentient (I roleplay this as a rescuer finding the pc (unconscious) who has a nasty sense of humour) so was wondering if I find the appropriate actor keywords and add them to FPV_BoundInPublicScript.psc line 13

Neat idea for a scenario!

If you want all actor types to work, you could just remove the HasKeyword conditions so the line reads

return Game.IsPluginInstalled("BoundInPublic.esp") && !akAggressor.IsDead()

If you want to include or exclude specific actor keywords, you will need to define them in the script.  I used Properties to do that, e.g. the "Keyword Property ActorTypeHuman Auto Const" at the top of the script.  That however requires that you edit the plugin and fill that property.

A simpler way is to declare the keyword as a variable in the ValidateConditions() function and populate it with GetFormFromFile(), e.g.

Keyword ActorTypeCreature = Game.GetFormFromFile(013795, "Fallout4.esm") as Keyword

and then add a include (or exclude) condition to the return line.  This avoids the need to modify the plugin.

16 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Neat idea for a scenario!

If you want all actor types to work, you could just remove the HasKeyword conditions so the line reads

return Game.IsPluginInstalled("BoundInPublic.esp") && !akAggressor.IsDead()

If you want to include or exclude specific actor keywords, you will need to define them in the script.  I used Properties to do that, e.g. the "Keyword Property ActorTypeHuman Auto Const" at the top of the script.  That however requires that you edit the plugin and fill that property.

A simpler way is to declare the keyword as a variable in the ValidateConditions() function and populate it with GetFormFromFile(), e.g.

Keyword ActorTypeCreature = Game.GetFormFromFile(013795, "Fallout4.esm") as Keyword

and then add a include (or exclude) condition to the return line.  This avoids the need to modify the plugin.

Brilliant. Many thanks just tested it and it works perfectly ?

Hey, I absolutely can't play without this mod. (Or Defeat on Skyrim!)

I noticed something while playing that raised an eyebrow and was wondering if you could implement/enhance something. If the player is defeated by fewer opponents than there are total player plus companion(s) that there are "leftover" companions left unprocessed. I was hoping there could be someway that all companions might get somehow reamed. On the same track, post reaming events, only the player and any companions violated are processed by the strip/handcuff event. A helpless player isn't that helpless with a somehow fully armored/armed companion with them. Do you think you could process all companions for stripping/cuffing after all events are finished even if they weren't reamed, er, violated?

So two ideas: Either process all companions so they're violated (should process post violation handling), or if not all companions violated to still process post event handling. Maybe an MCM option or two.

Would totally greatly appreciate it!

Edited by theblindbat
34 minutes ago, theblindbat said:

Hey, I absolutely can't play without this mod. (Or Defeat on Skyrim!)

I noticed something while playing that raised an eyebrow and was wondering if you could implement/enhance something. If the player is defeated by fewer opponents than there are total player plus companion(s) that there are "leftover" companions left unprocessed. I was hoping there could be someway that all companions might get somehow reamed. On the same track, post reaming events, only the player and any companions violated are processed by the strip/handcuff event. A helpless player isn't that helpless with a somehow fully armored/armed companion with them. Do you think you could process all companions for stripping/cuffing after all events are finished even if they weren't reamed, er, violated?

So two ideas: Either process all companions so they're violated (should process post violation handling), or if not all companions violated to still process post event handling. Maybe an MCM option or two.

Would totally greatly appreciate it!

One way is to turn off the MCM option (on by default) that limits aggressors to those who were in combat with you. Just be sure to keep the one that keeps mutually hostile factions from participating.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

One way is to turn off the MCM option (on by default) that limits aggressors to those who were in combat with you. Just be sure to keep the one that keeps mutually hostile factions from participating.

I tried that once. I dunno just how far out the scan goes, but the little one or two raider gang bang all of a sudden turned into like a 15-20 raider orgy fest. Not complaining but it was a little out of hand. ?

31 minutes ago, theblindbat said:

I tried that once. I dunno just how far out the scan goes, but the little one or two raider gang bang all of a sudden turned into like a 15-20 raider orgy fest. Not complaining but it was a little out of hand. ?

They definitely do seem to look for ways to make more raiders, including the old fashioned way.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

They definitely do seem to look for ways to make more raiders, including the old fashioned way.

Maybe an idea is to use the scan thing to pick up a "few more friends" for the reaming (just enough or whatever) once the player is subdued. It could hit the limit necessary for processing. Just not three dozen...

I can hear it now (in game): "Hey, go get so-and-so! Free fuck! Dumbass bitch."

Hi Ego, hope you are doing well.

I've been doing some testing lately as to why I am unable to surrender using the Violate hotkey to the ghouls in far harbor (Fog ghouls and any other ghoul from that DLC, using the console and better consoles to click and check them) and I think I found the issue.  I just did some further testing.  Previously my test was to spawn a DLC03 ghoul and test with the AAF UI which worked fine.  Earlier today I surrendered on the island to a glowing ghoul but I suspect that ghoul was from Fallout4.esm as my current test led me to check the AAF_Violate_DCL_Patch and I don't see any DLC03 ghouls listed there.

In the test I just ran, I tried again to surrender to a DLC03 ghoul, and got the same "there is no one to surrender to" message.  But then I ran straight into the fray, got downed and a scene started.  However, every participant was from Fallout4.esm including 3 ghouls and 1 SM.  I have been successful surrenduring / getting violated by other NPC's from DLC03, just never from the ghouls.

Maybe they just need to be added to the DLC patch?

Edit: Might not be as simple as that, seeing that the ghouls specific to DLC03 are not a separate race, as I see that other creatures were added using the Race records.  Was hoping I could just add them myself and test again but I'm not sure how.

But that doesn't make any sense either because they are already part of the vanilla race ...

Spoiler

image.png.7de1cd96576985dfe3c5d0a206bc4cda.png

Edited by Sgt. Marge
1 hour ago, Sgt. Marge said:

In the test I just ran, I tried again to surrender to a DLC03 ghoul, and got the same "there is no one to surrender to" message.  But then I ran straight into the fray, got downed and a scene started.  However, every participant was from Fallout4.esm including 3 ghouls and 1 SM.  I have been successful surrenduring / getting violated by other NPC's from DLC03, just never from the ghouls.

That is odd.  There's no reason Fog Ghouls shouldn't work; they are indeed the same race and factions as normal ferals.

I just tried it myself by spawning a 301C85F (fog ghoul) and 301FA94 (legendary fog ghoul) and surrendered to them immediately with the hotkey.  I tried this in the Commonwealth first, then jumped to the National Park Visitor's Center on the island and repeated, with the same result.  So something else is going on there.

Your Papyrus log should show a line like this:

[05/22/2023 - 05:10:01PM] AFV report: MCM force surender attempt
[05/22/2023 - 05:10:01PM] AFV report: force surrender. AFV_Global_On 1.000000 surrenderActive False
[05/22/2023 - 05:10:01PM] AFV report: combat targets [2] rapists [2] companions [0]

What does yours say for targets and rapists?

15 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That is odd.  There's no reason Fog Ghouls shouldn't work; they are indeed the same race and factions as normal ferals.

I just tried it myself by spawning a 301C85F (fog ghoul) and 301FA94 (legendary fog ghoul) and surrendered to them immediately with the hotkey.  I tried this in the Commonwealth first, then jumped to the National Park Visitor's Center on the island and repeated, with the same result.  So something else is going on there.

Your Papyrus log should show a line like this:

[05/22/2023 - 05:10:01PM] AFV report: MCM force surender attempt
[05/22/2023 - 05:10:01PM] AFV report: force surrender. AFV_Global_On 1.000000 surrenderActive False
[05/22/2023 - 05:10:01PM] AFV report: combat targets [2] rapists [2] companions [0]

What does yours say for targets and rapists?

I think my log is getting super spammed so I'm not even getting those lines.  However I think I have solved it or at least a work around?

I just ran 2 tests, 1 with each of those ghouls and near one of the DLC settlements.  What I found was that I get the no one to surrender message if I try and use the hotkey within a couple seconds of spawning with the console.  But if I wait 2 or 3 more seconds for the ghoul to hit me, the hotkey works fine.  So I think I'm just not waiting long enough for the fight to engage. 

I'm running over a thousand mods and I do have a fair amount of script lag.  It takes me at least 2 or 3 minutes after loading a save before I can even use the Home key for example.  So there's a shit ton of on load events happening.  This is my log from the second test and I tried giving it a few minutes before making a save and exiting after the test.  So I got more info on this log than the first one.  I notice some lines at the end which may be a clue as to why Raider Pet no longer works for me either but I was never able to fix it.

Either way thanks for the response, and I'll try to be more patient next time with the button ?

Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, Sgt. Marge said:

What I found was that I get the no one to surrender message if I try and use the hotkey within a couple seconds of spawning with the console.  But if I wait 2 or 3 more seconds for the ghoul to hit me, the hotkey works fine.  So I think I'm just not waiting long enough for the fight to engage. 

That makes sense.  If they haven't aggroed on you and entered combat, Violate won't recognize them as enemies.

Just wanted to say that I love your mods. I have pretty much all of them installed and love every one of them. Is it disturbing watching my character get raped because she couldn't fight off a gang of Raiders or Super Mutants? Maybe. Do I care? Seeing how it's my game that I paid money for and took the time to learn how to mod, no. Thank you for your work!

50 minutes ago, youyushaorong2021 said:

HI, EB.

do you plan to add voice dubbing to your MOD?
I mean, let it use AI voice.

Someone else started to, though I expect it's slightly outdated now:

5 hours ago, youyushaorong2021 said:

HI, EB.

do you plan to add voice dubbing to your MOD?
I mean, let it use AI voice.

If the quality of xVASynth and other AI voice generation becomes good enough I definitely would.  Right now though I haven't really been impressed with the results.  xVASynth works OK for conversations, but it doesn't handle strong emotions well at all.

18 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

If the quality of xVASynth and other AI voice generation becomes good enough I definitely would.  Right now though I haven't really been impressed with the results.  xVASynth works OK for conversations, but it doesn't handle strong emotions well at all.

they just released some new voices "Model: xVAPitch" whatever that is.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

but it doesn't handle strong emotions well at all.

Basically this. I spent about 3 weeks working with xVASynth, both with Fallout 4, and Skyrim. It works great for any even toned conversation. It's utterly useless if you need to exclaim, or any other kind of verbal inflection, or conveying affect.

Forget about emotional declarations or exclamations, xVASynth as a tool just lacks the sophistication right now. I think it has the potential to get better....but right now, it ain't there.

About the best I could do with exclamations was with Super Mutants, only because they already sound angry; but even then...the cadence wound up being...weird.

There's really no mechanism for getting the voices to do anything really emotive....I know, I worked with this for awhile. I sort of got an acceptable result with the Curie voice model, and the phrase "ow, that hurts", and "please don't" but it just didn't pop well enough.

After nearly a month, I just dumped all my work product. It's not ready to be used for anything but even toned conversations, and even then....I've only seen a few skillful deployments of it. A lot of the time...you wind up with a speaking cadence that is not dissimilar to a garden variety text to voice generator, and it just doesn't feel good enough for production.

2 hours ago, WandererZero said:

Basically this. I spent about 3 weeks working with xVASynth, both with Fallout 4, and Skyrim. It works great for any even toned conversation. It's utterly useless if you need to exclaim, or any other kind of verbal inflection, or conveying affect.

Forget about emotional declarations or exclamations, xVASynth as a tool just lacks the sophistication right now. I think it has the potential to get better....but right now, it ain't there.

About the best I could do with exclamations was with Super Mutants, only because they already sound angry; but even then...the cadence wound up being...weird.

There's really no mechanism for getting the voices to do anything really emotive....I know, I worked with this for awhile. I sort of got an acceptable result with the Curie voice model, and the phrase "ow, that hurts", and "please don't" but it just didn't pop well enough.

After nearly a month, I just dumped all my work product. It's not ready to be used for anything but even toned conversations, and even then....I've only seen a few skillful deployments of it. A lot of the time...you wind up with a speaking cadence that is not dissimilar to a garden variety text to voice generator, and it just doesn't feel good enough for production.

All the best AI Voice Generators are not free.

15 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

UAP is causing my perk chart to crash to desktop. Any SAFE alternative to animating my penis on A-Body?

?

Your Scaleform UI is running out of memory because the of all the XML data UAP loads.  Install Buffout 4, it expands the UI memory so your game won't crash.