17 hours ago, Spaceguest991 said:

So I'm have a bit of a problem with violate and enemies that deal passive aoe radiation damage. I have god mode turned on in the violate mcm but my issue while god mode works fine at first if more than one AAF scene plays then god mode seems to stop blocking radiation damage during the time the gathering actors part and dialog playing before the next AFF scene plays.

Is there a way to stop this from happening?

That's odd.  AAF puts you in god mode (using SetGhost(), same as Violate does) and takes you out after each animation.  But, if you were already in god mode before the scene started, AAF won't take you out of it afterward.  I've tested this many times and it works properly.

Are you using an old version of AAF, or is there something special about these enemies?

On 8/1/2023 at 8:42 PM, EgoBallistic said:

That's odd.  AAF puts you in god mode (using SetGhost(), same as Violate does) and takes you out after each animation.  But, if you were already in god mode before the scene started, AAF won't take you out of it afterward.  I've tested this many times and it works properly.

Are you using an old version of AAF, or is there something special about these enemies?

I should have the latest version of AFF [Beta 171] form Moddingham and I'm pretty sure the enemies are normal vanilla glowing creatures other than the fact they might be spawned in from mods like True storms ghoul horde or groups of enemies from NPCs travel and combat stalkers.

Maybe another mod is messing with god mode?

Edited by Spaceguest991
On 7/27/2023 at 4:33 PM, vaultbait said:

Well, if you're asking whether Violate will put more than one human and a dog in a single scene together, I don't know about that. It has some careful logic around threesomes to try to avoid combinations people are unlikely to ever have an animation for (though I believe there are some female human + male human + dog inter-species threesome animations, I don't recall having seen them come up in violations).

Hey, I think I found the issue... the stagged ungendered xml files posted have an extra directory in it... can't just drop the archive in a mod manager or vortex. Still I have to wonder due I have other xml files supporting female gangbangs?

Edited by eflat01

Maybe it will be helpful for troubleshooting: if Nate is robbed in Far Harbor and doesn't get back his gear, enemies in the main game don't rob him even if the possibility is 100%.  But it's possible to fix by refusing to get back his gear in MCM. 

Edited by NihilObsessed

I wonder if anyone can help me get a hand off to Bound In Public with AAF Violate?

Bound In Public works fine using it test button, but I can’t get any response to it with Violate or Sexual Harassment. I’ve changed the settings many times but I must be missing something.

Violate and Sexual Harassment works fine when adding Handcuffs, but nothing takes me to a Bound situation.

plugins.txt

Edited by Agnot2014
5 hours ago, Robert T said:

Papyrus.0.logI have an issue with violate. When the animation finishes the "scene" doesnt end, I cant move my character, the arms stay up, and every npc remains standing around as well

Violate never received an OnSceneEnd event from AAF so it thinks the animation is still playing.  I can't tell why that is from your log, there are a bunch of AAF errors relating to non-existent keywords in a keywordwatch XML but that shouldn't stop AAF from working.

One thing though, there are so many events constantly happening from SS2, Workshop Framework, AAF History, and some other mods it's a wonder your game is playable at all from all the script lag.

Anyway, the problem seems to be within your AAF setup.  Are you able to play animations normally with the AAF GUI and with other mods?

2 hours ago, Agnot2014 said:

I wonder if anyone can help me get a hand off to Bound In Public with AAF Violate?

Bound In Public works fine using it test button, but I can’t get any response to it with Violate or Sexual Harassment. I’ve changed the settings many times but I must be missing something.

Post a script log from when the problem occurs.

8 hours ago, Agnot2014 said:

Violate and Sexual Harassment works fine when adding Handcuffs, but nothing takes me to a Bound situation.

plugins.txt 1.86 kB · 3 downloads

IBAGadget on the [AAF] Bound In Public Page Said:

I found out that you need to have Bad End Animations installed or it won't happen. Violate has to see that the animations are installed or it won't trigger a Bad End, which BiP falls under, at all no matter what you set the chances to.

I had the same issue, which went away after I put the animations in.

Then it's just a matter of playing around with the various Bad End chances until you get the balance you want.

Edited by Agnot2014
38 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

NOT Resolved:

I found out that you need to have Bad End Animations installed or it won't happen. Violate has to see that the animations are installed or it won't trigger a Bad End, which BiP falls under, at all no matter what you set the chances to.

Then it's just a matter of playing around with the various Bad End chances until you get the balance you want.

I found:

AAF Bad End Animation Pack, and Bad End: Purgatory

Will I need both to get Bound In Public to work with AAF Violate?

Edited by Agnot2014
26 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

Resolved:

That's not true at all.  Bad Ends are a completely different outcome from Bound in Public, and you don't need the Bad End animation pack installed in order for Bound In Public integration to work.

Edited by EgoBallistic
11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Violate never received an OnSceneEnd event from AAF so it thinks the animation is still playing.  I can't tell why that is from your log, there are a bunch of AAF errors relating to non-existent keywords in a keywordwatch XML but that shouldn't stop AAF from working.

One thing though, there are so many events constantly happening from SS2, Workshop Framework, AAF History, and some other mods it's a wonder your game is playable at all from all the script lag.

Anyway, the problem seems to be within your AAF setup.  Are you able to play animations normally with the AAF GUI and with other mods?

Yes, If I start an animation with SEU, it is able to finish correctly...as this save game is a 288 hour save, I guess it might be best to start a new save soon and clear up the errors. What causes the non-existent keywords in AAF?

Edited by Robert T

Playing a Nexus collection with tweaked gameplay and no matter how high I set the enemies' health and chance to trigger surrendering, they don't do it. I know it's probably impossible to tell exactly what's causing it without looking at the full modlist in xEdit, but can someone give me at least some pointers on how to figure out solving this? At least a console command to trigger the surrender?

i scrolled the first 50 pages but no found an answer...

after error in violate (enemy die after surrender for grenade) i stand with handsup and my companion knee with handsup too :)

after press surrender button for 10 sec i can move (comp too) but in idle both with handsup lol, how we go "normal" again?

Edited by roflmaones
On 8/6/2023 at 2:14 PM, Mowsey34 said:

Playing a Nexus collection with tweaked gameplay and no matter how high I set the enemies' health and chance to trigger surrendering, they don't do it. I know it's probably impossible to tell exactly what's causing it without looking at the full modlist in xEdit, but can someone give me at least some pointers on how to figure out solving this? At least a console command to trigger the surrender?

Try removing the Nexus collection and test on a new game. IF it works as intended, which it most likely will, as long an no weird races are involved, trash the collection.

IF you just can't do without the collection, open the mods in xEdit and look for a conflict. Both are easy peasy.

3 hours ago, roflmaones said:

i scrolled the first 50 pages but no found an answer...

after error in violate (enemy die after surrender for grenade) i stand with handsup and my companion knee with handsup too :)

after press surrender button for 10 sec i can move (comp too) but in idle both with handsup lol, how we go "normal" again?

Getting violated again is the simple way. Usually, not always, it's script lag mucking things up.

You can also try the following command.

caa animarchetypeplayer
caf

6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Getting violated again is the simple way. Usually, not always, it's script lag mucking things up.

You can also try the following command.

caa animarchetypeplayer
caf

i´ll try it out , thanx.

hope it works for my companion too :)

edit:; works for player, companion must again violated....

ps: on giveup only the first round of violation works, 2th, 3th etc + devices dont appear... 

aaf works fine (commw. slavery, sexual harassment, nuka raid etc...) what happend after round one?

all hard requirements loaded.

Edited by roflmaones
2 hours ago, roflmaones said:

here u go... between WHO da hell is "C:\Users\Samson\AppData"...??? here is no acc named SAMSON as user on my pc :)

I'll let Ego explain the Violate/AAF errors... but in other news...

Samson is one of the FO4 Devs, which means a vanilla script is broken, or a mod is causing it to break.

You have a shite tone of broken mods which isn't helping at all. The Creation club crap you can ignore, it's just content you don't have installed, and Bugthesda being stupid.

The other missing files? are usually because you disabled/uninstalled a scripted mod mid run, which is the #1 never ever do that rule.

My suggestion would be to uninstall all of KingGath's mods while testing, they really tax a system, then start a totally new game playing as a female. Or load up a completely un-modded vanilla female save, like Ms. Vault111.

Then... see how tings go.

Oh, and IF you have a weird race mod installed, disable/un-install it before testing. You only want the vanilla races during testing, less variables to deal with.
Also uninstall JB's mods while testing. Love em dearly, but they give the middle finger to compatibility. LOL

Edited by izzyknows