1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

I'll let Ego explain the Violate/AAF errors... but in other news...

Samson is one of the FO4 Devs, which means a vanilla script is broken, or a mod is causing it to break.

You have a shite tone of broken mods which isn't helping at all. The Creation club crap you can ignore, it's just content you don't have installed, and Bugthesda being stupid.

The other missing files? are usually because you disabled/uninstalled a scripted mod mid run, which is the #1 never ever do that rule.

My suggestion would be to uninstall all of KingGath's mods while testing, they really tax a system, then start a totally new game playing as a female. Or load up a completely un-modded vanilla female save, like Ms. Vault111.

Then... see how tings go.

Oh, and IF you have a weird race mod installed, disable/un-install it before testing. You only want the vanilla races during testing, less variables to deal with.
Also uninstall JB's mods while testing. Love em dearly, but they give the middle finger to compatibility. LOL

hmm, its curios.

its works perfecly all together until i ended "commw slavery" after this the problems startet...

i got only the required mods from here + Violate + Sim settlements 2 required stuff + Nuka Raid + Commonwealth slavers + Family Extend... nothing special in my mind... 

Edited by roflmaones
4 hours ago, roflmaones said:

its works perfecly all together until i ended "commw slavery" after this the problems startet...

Don't think CS would cause the errors you're getting.

But best practice is to play through JB's mods then start a new game, that's depending on the mods you have. You'll learn which ones you can run and which ones you shouldn't.

Fire up a new game and see if things clear up.

4 hours ago, Robert T said:

I started a new save after cleaning up and removing a bunch of older mods. I'm still having issues with violate scene not ending after the first animation. AAf animation from other mods end normally

Something really weird is going on there.

The animations are being started correctly and they are stopping at the right time.  However, Violate doesn't recognize the animation events as belonging to itself, so it doesn't act on them and the scene doesn't progress when the animations end.

To recognize animations, Violate passes an identifier called a "meta string" to AAF when it starts the animation.  AAF then sends this string as part of the event data when animations start and stop.  However, the meta string appears to be empty in your case.  The log lines from the Sex Attributes mod also confirm this.

You appear to have the latest version of AAF, and the version info for the LLFP library that ships with AAF are correct.  There are no script errors in the OnSceneEnd processing so it's not like the meta string isn't being parsed correctly.  So I am struggling to think of a way this could happen.

Edit: install the attached, let it override the two files from Violate, then reproduce the problem and post your script log.  This will log the contents of the meta string, it might give a clue as to what's happening.

AAF_Violate_160b5_MetaDebug.7z

Edited by EgoBallistic
12 hours ago, roflmaones said:

here u go... between WHO da hell is "C:\Users\Samson\AppData"...??? here is no acc named SAMSON as user on my pc :)

Looks like you have the same exact problem as @Robert T.  Can you also download and install the attachment on the post above and reproduce the error?

I do see that both of you are getting an AAF script error each time an animation is about to start.  However, after tracking it down, I believe it is caused by having UAP installed without also having Atomic Muscle 2.0 as your male body replacer.  Can you confirm?  If so, the error is harmless and not the cause of the issue with Violate.

10 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Samson is one of the FO4 Devs, which means a vanilla script is broken, or a mod is causing it to break.

Samson is actually Arthmoor, and that script is a modified vanilla one from the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.  The error appears to be from a vanilla bug though.

54 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Samson is actually Arthmoor, and that script is a modified vanilla one from the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.  The error appears to be from a vanilla bug though.

I coulda swore that was a dev. But then again, my memory is like a rusted trap. LOL

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Looks like you have the same exact problem as @Robert T.  Can you also download and install the attachment on the post above and reproduce the error?

I do see that both of you are getting an AAF script error each time an animation is about to start.  However, after tracking it down, I believe it is caused by having UAP installed without also having Atomic Muscle 2.0 as your male body replacer.  Can you confirm?  If so, the error is harmless and not the cause of the issue with Violate.

rofl... i dunno what u do, but since overwriting with ure "patch" it works again lol

with all races and all the stuff from jb (slavery, nuka, amuptee)...

thanx , lord ego :)

59 minutes ago, roflmaones said:

rofl... i dunno what u do, but since overwriting with ure "patch" it works again lol

with all races and all the stuff from jb (slavery, nuka, amuptee)...

thanx , lord ego :)

That suggests that the script files you had before were wrong in some way (corrupt, overwritten by another mod, leftovers from a different version...).

1 hour ago, roflmaones said:

I agree with @vaultbait, this sounds like there was a problem with the script file you were using before. The only thing the patch does is write the meta strings to the script log, it doesn't change how anything works.

I guess keep the patch installed for now, in case this is an intermittent problem.  Remember to uninstall the patch when you update Violate in the future.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I agree with @vaultbait, this sounds like there was a problem with the script file you were using before. The only thing the patch does is write the meta strings to the script log, it doesn't change how anything works.

I guess keep the patch installed for now, in case this is an intermittent problem.  Remember to uninstall the patch when you update Violate in the future.

sorry, i was to early with my congrats... same problem with NEW game, , with vaultgirl savegame, without nukaraid/slavery/ss2...

worked one times with a new game with bloatflys, then on 2th try with raiders stuck again after first sex scene...

wait 5 min and stop game via alt+f4

edit: checked with "resaver". savegame has no activ scripts or  instances...

edit 2: i make an save IN the sequence where the game stopps to go on and check with resaver. 1 script shown up, see pic...

Papyrus.0.log

Screenshot 2023-08-09 222930.jpg

Edited by roflmaones
1 hour ago, roflmaones said:

sorry, i was to early with my congrats... same problem with NEW game, , with vaultgirl savegame, without nukaraid/slavery/ss2...

worked one times with a new game with bloatflys, then on 2th try with raiders stuck again after first sex scene...

wait 5 min and stop game via alt+f4

You have NativeSync installed.  That is incompatible with AAF 171.  Uninstall NativeSync and make sure all the files from AAF are the correct ones.

19 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Just a guess, but it probably uses a unique holster command that bypasses the vanilla.

Try disabling it & see if it fixes the issue.

classic holstered weapons system (HWS) makes the guns appear on pc like FNV, "a proper engine-level system for showing holstered weapons on characters" as said on mod page.

I'm thinking I don't think HWS is stopping weapons being unequipped, when being stripped during surrender?

Does violate not strip/unequip weapons, during the surrender phase? Because, as you know, in vanilla weapons don't show on character. 

edit - pc just surrendered and it said in top left weapon was unequipped. Not sure why it sometimes does and doesn't. 

Edited by M.BISON
4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You have NativeSync installed.  That is incompatible with AAF 171.  Uninstall NativeSync and make sure all the files from AAF are the correct ones.

ALL deinstalled, fo4 refreshed via steam file check. new game started without problems, strait to gorskis hut... 1sex ok, then again stuck with handsup :) damn....

Papyrus.0.log

18 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Something really weird is going on there.

The animations are being started correctly and they are stopping at the right time.  However, Violate doesn't recognize the animation events as belonging to itself, so it doesn't act on them and the scene doesn't progress when the animations end.

To recognize animations, Violate passes an identifier called a "meta string" to AAF when it starts the animation.  AAF then sends this string as part of the event data when animations start and stop.  However, the meta string appears to be empty in your case.  The log lines from the Sex Attributes mod also confirm this.

You appear to have the latest version of AAF, and the version info for the LLFP library that ships with AAF are correct.  There are no script errors in the OnSceneEnd processing so it's not like the meta string isn't being parsed correctly.  So I am struggling to think of a way this could happen.

Edit: install the attached, let it override the two files from Violate, then reproduce the problem and post your script log.  This will log the contents of the meta string, it might give a clue as to what's happening.

AAF_Violate_160b5_MetaDebug.7z 37.63 kB · 9 downloads

Just tried again with the new files, unfortunately still the same issue.  Otherwise, the violate files are a fresh download and isntall for this save

Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, roflmaones said:

ALL deinstalled, fo4 refreshed via steam file check. new game started without problems, strait to gorskis hut... 1sex ok, then again stuck with handsup :) damn....

I don't see the added lines from the Violate patch anywhere in your log.  Also, your log is over 46,000 lines, with all kinds of errors from Random Overlay Framework and FPE Redux and HoloTime. 

@roflmaones can you disable Sim Settlements, Random Overlay Framework, FPE Redux, and HoloTime, and install the Violate patch I sent earlier, and try again?

3 hours ago, Robert T said:

Just tried again with the new files, unfortunately still the same issue.  Otherwise, the violate files are a fresh download and isntall for this save

@Robert T Thanks. 

Violate logged the meta string it got back in the OnSceneInit event, and sure enough it is empty:

[08/09/2023 - 08:18:41PM] AAF Dirty Sex: OnSceneInit
[08/09/2023 - 08:18:41PM] AFV report: meta as String is NONE

same with OnSceneEnd:

[08/09/2023 - 08:19:21PM] AFV report: meta as String is NONE
[08/09/2023 - 08:19:21PM] BLTC Debug: Running OnSceneEnd check

Can you do a flirtation and animation with SEU and post the script log from that?   SEU also uses meta strings for some of its functionality.

Also, when did this start happening?  After updating AAF to 171?  Something else?

Edit: if you use Discord, join the AAF Discord server and ping me on there.  Would be much faster than doing this via forum posts.

Hello, I've been messing about with Violate and Cap installed plus combat strip mod . My main setup normally has RSE mods for the surrender out comes etc but I like some of the karma options with CAP and the possibility of NPC Pregnancy . 

Doe's anyone have these two working together of know of a way to make them work?.

Also did Violate at one point just dump the player of at a random location like a left for dead scenario ?

Thankyou in advance for any idea you throw my way and thankyou for the all your mods 

Cheers

@Robert T Thanks. 

Violate logged the meta string it got back in the OnSceneInit event, and sure enough it is empty:

[08/09/2023 - 08:18:41PM] AAF Dirty Sex: OnSceneInit
[08/09/2023 - 08:18:41PM] AFV report: meta as String is NONE

same with OnSceneEnd:

[08/09/2023 - 08:19:21PM] AFV report: meta as String is NONE
[08/09/2023 - 08:19:21PM] BLTC Debug: Running OnSceneEnd check

Can you do a flirtation and animation with SEU and post the script log from that?   SEU also uses meta strings for some of its functionality.

Also, when did this start happening?  After updating AAF to 171?  Something else?

Edit: if you use Discord, join the AAF Discord server and ping me on there.  Would be much faster than doing this via forum posts.

Papyrus.0.log

Just started up a SEU scene and it ended normally, ill be sure to joint he discord and ping you there

This first started happenign with the new AAF versiont hat just came out in July I believe

Edited by Robert T
46 minutes ago, Robert T said:

Just started up a SEU scene and it ended normally, ill be sure to joint he discord and ping you there

Yeah, it's doing the same thing.  SEU uses the meta string to identify animations it started.  It logs a "Animation is for SEU" for events related to those animations, and there are none of those in your log.  Fortunately, SEU only uses that to apply affinity changes, so it's not critical and it doesn't prevent the mod from working.

On the other hand this means the problem is actually with AAF.  But I have no idea what causes it or how to reproduce it.

Yeah, it's doing the same thing.  SEU uses the meta string to identify animations it started.  It logs a "Animation is for SEU" for events related to those animations, and there are none of those in your log.  Fortunately, SEU only uses that to apply affinity changes, so it's not critical and it doesn't prevent the mod from working.

On the other hand this means the problem is actually with AAF.  But I have no idea what causes it or how to reproduce it.

so u mean i should switch back to 166? got this crap also since "upgrade" to 171 aaf

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I don't see the added lines from the Violate patch anywhere in your log.  Also, your log is over 46,000 lines, with all kinds of errors from Random Overlay Framework and FPE Redux and HoloTime. 

@roflmaones can you disable Sim Settlements, Random Overlay Framework, FPE Redux, and HoloTime, and install the Violate patch I sent earlier, and try again?

fpe redux + wasteland diary, ro framework, holotime deinstalled, savegame cleaned from instances, 

gorskis hut -> manually surrernded -> treesome with ghuls works first time -> stuck... scene aborted

after peacetime again attecked by ghuls -> surrender by health -> solo violating works -> stuck...

Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, roflmaones said:

so u mean i should switch back to 166? got this crap also since "upgrade" to 171 aaf

I am not sure.  Could you switch back to 166 and run the same test you ran above, with the same mods enabled/disabled?

Your log shows the exact same behavior as Robert T's did above.  Running the test with 166 will help narrow down whether it's a problem with the new changes in AAF 171 or something more general.