13 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You can't surrender to radroaches, they aren't in the list of allowed creatures since there are no animations for them.  If someone ever makes animations for them I'll add them.

If it lets you surrender to Anglers but aborts the violation when it should play an animation, most likely you don't have animations installed for them.  You need Gray User's DLC Creature Animation Pack.  If you already have that, then something else is happening.  You can find out what the error was by bringing up the AAF Wizard with the Home key, then hit Del until you see the Admin menu, then hit Enter to see the error log.  The most recent error will be at the top of the log.

That's one of the packs I am using, among others, I am re-downloading it, overwriting everything to ensure that fixes it. (I think another mod might of broke it)
Shame about the Radroaches, FPE has support for them too. (edit add) Not directly from FPE of course, but through Wasteland offspring. ()

13 hours ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

no anims for radroaches nor gulpers.

eta: misread angler for gulper. don’t think anims exist for anglers either tho.

Actually Gulpers work fine for me. There are animations for them.

Edited by Airianna

So I searched the topic a bit and couldn't find any recent suggestions.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a second fallback death alternative-mod to cover the deaths/defeats that Violate does not? IE, fall damage or being defeated by an unsupported creature or whatever else?

6 hours ago, UnknownUnknowns said:

So I searched the topic a bit and couldn't find any recent suggestions.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a second fallback death alternative-mod to cover the deaths/defeats that Violate does not? IE, fall damage or being defeated by an unsupported creature or whatever else?

in the MCM options of violate, in the global section, have "Essential player" set to on and "Essential player can die" set to off, and your player shouldn't be able to die (only exception is any other mod that uses the KillEssential function on the player, which ignores the essential flag, and would require a patch on every mod that has it to change it)

Just started a new game and now when my character gets violated and the animations start to play, the camera is stuck in place in the ground, and I can't move it. This continues after the scene is over and I can't move or do anything unless I reload a save. I've tried putting "tfc" into the console and everything, doesn't work.

1 hour ago, Darkfoxyn said:

I'm not entirely sure what my issue is with this. Your mod seems to work but it won't actually initiate any animations? I can surrender fine it seems but that's about it.

AAF isn't running so all calls to play animations are failing.

Make sure LooksMenu is installed and its plugin is loaded, then do the following:

Load your save, open the console (usually the `/~ key found on the upper left of the keyboard) and run this command:

StopQuest AAF_MainQuest

then close the console, wait 5 seconds, open the console again and run this command:

StartQuest AAF_MainQuest

After that you should see the AAF welcome message popup.  AAF should work from then on.

Quick question. I am starting a new playthrough with a male character. Is there a way to set it up where just the followers get violated. Now I have looked through the options and disabled player violation but that also disable the follower violation. Now I am a sick bastard and what I basically want to do is if I am defeated it would be cool if my character can do nothing but watch as his favorite girls are being violated. Is that at all possible ?

3 hours ago, osculim said:

Quick question. I am starting a new playthrough with a male character. Is there a way to set it up where just the followers get violated. Now I have looked through the options and disabled player violation but that also disable the follower violation. Now I am a sick bastard and what I basically want to do is if I am defeated it would be cool if my character can do nothing but watch as his favorite girls are being violated. Is that at all possible ?

If you set "Player can be violated" to off and "Followers can be violated" to on it will do what you want, your followers will get violated but you'll just stand helplessly and watch.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

AAF isn't running so all calls to play animations are failing.

Make sure LooksMenu is installed and its plugin is loaded, then do the following:

Load your save, open the console (usually the `/~ key found on the upper left of the keyboard) and run this command:

StopQuest AAF_MainQuest

then close the console, wait 5 seconds, open the console again and run this command:

StartQuest AAF_MainQuest

After that you should see the AAF welcome message popup.  AAF should work from then on.

This seems to have done the trick, thank you!

18 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

If you set "Player can be violated" to off and "Followers can be violated" to on it will do what you want, your followers will get violated but you'll just stand helplessly and watch.

Mnnn thats how I had it maby they were to far away. I will set the range larger and have another look. 

9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Would be great if the player/follower would exit her power armour befor the animations start.

The player and all followers will exit their power armor at the start of the violation scene.  Aggressors also get out of theirs at the start and re-enter it after the end.  This has been the case since almost the earliest version of the mod.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The player and all followers will exit their power armor at the start of the violation scene.  Aggressors also get out of theirs at the start and re-enter it after the end.  This has been the case since almost the earliest version of the mod.

Didn't happen with 1.46. Time to upgrade^^

Is it possible that this Mod wont work with the Lupine race because i have all the animation packs for AAF and the failcode 034 says he couldnt find a animation with female lupine and the other one.

Or is there something I am missing, like a specific Mod for it to work.

I have the Lupine race from nexus.

22 minutes ago, AbyssWatcher38 said:

Is it possible that this Mod wont work with the Lupine race because i have all the animation packs for AAF and the failcode 034 says he couldnt find a animation with female lupine and the other one.

Or is there something I am missing, like a specific Mod for it to work.

I have the Lupine race from nexus.

Okay i found out why, first, it works for Lupines and secound, the other one was that Bear thing and I guess there arent animations with it

On 4/21/2024 at 3:14 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Ok yep that worked. I had it set that way but my follower was too far away. I set it to max range works great thanx.

26 minutes ago, TABChoice said:

How compatible with RSE abductions is this? Also, whenever I surrender my companions don't they just start to sandbox.

It's compatible with the player abductions feature of RSE II: CSA, as long as you turn off all of CSA's other features (especially combat surrender).

Edited by vaultbait
3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It's compatible with the player abductions feature of RSE II: CSA, as long as you turn off all of CSA's other features (especially combat surrender).

I know it may seem like a intuitive thing to do but I just kept both on and matched the settings probably what was causing the problem turned it off hopefully it works fine now thanks.

Edit: Fixed the problem the mod somehow disabled itself or I did by mistake....

Edited by TABChoice

For some reason this mod isnt using all available scenes (they are not available in the AAF menu during the scene initiated by violate either). However if i manually start a scene through AAF the scenes are available. First i thought maybe the scenes i wanted dident have the correct tags, but they do... I've followed the fucking manual, but nothing seems to work...

6 minutes ago, Otsupong said:

For some reason this mod isnt using all available scenes (they are not available in the AAF menu during the scene initiated by violate either). However if i manually start a scene through AAF the scenes are available. First i thought maybe the scenes i wanted dident have the correct tags, but they do... I've followed the fucking manual, but nothing seems to work...

The AAF menu during violations is going to only list positions which match the "tags" violate filtered by. Most likely you're seeing it limited to positions tagged "aggressive" but you can switch that filter off in Violate's MCM.

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The AAF menu during violations is going to only list positions which match the "tags" violate filtered by. Most likely you're seeing it limited to positions tagged "aggressive" but you can switch that filter off in Violate's MCM.

I checked the xml's, and they are tagged with "aggressive". It's some, but not all of the UAP Staged SC scenes that are not showing up. I can uncheck SC in the UAP installer and they show up, but then the scenes wont autoplay. They will select mid "stage" scenes out of order, which is really annoying.
I cant find any option to turn off the tag filters in MCM :S

On 7/3/2023 at 7:19 PM, Sgt. Marge said:

Release: SC Staged Ungendered Gangbang Patch V1.1

Info:

Greetings!

This patch will let you safely include the check box in Violate for "females in Gangbangs" without receiving the dreaded "OnSceneInit" error 4.  It will also function in any other AAF mod such as Sex Harassment and Boston Devious Helpers to provide a More Immersive Gaming Experience ™️

It's a staged version of the same Ungendered Gangbang Fix that EgoBallistic originally put together, but now instead of having to manually change stages they will play consecutively unless the animation only had 1 stage to begin with. 

If you had the previous version of that fix, please disable it if you plan to try this one!

Notes:

I am currently using SC 1.2.8 + the latest UAP with this patch and there's no problems.  I believe that this patch includes SC animations up to 1.2.6, but it should be ok to use even if you have the latest SavageCabbage installed but the newer animations won't be staged by this patch and won't be ungendered. 
Please also note that if you are using a Savagecabbage version newer than 1.2.8, and also using UAP, you should reinstall UAP and uncheck Savagecabbage because UAP only supports 1.2.8
If someone wants to update this to include more, please let us know.  I have been testing it for a long while now, and there are a couple of caveats that exist with this patch, see known issues below.  Custom Moans is no longer required to use this patch.

Usage:

In order to have strap-on's "morph" into the correct positions, it is necessary to use the strap-on bodyslide file included in this post.  Otherwise the strap on's will unfortunately just sort of stay at the same angle the whole time.  See known issues below.

With this version of the patch, you can tell if AAF is calling an animation through it by pressing Home during the animation and you will see "[UG]" followed by the name of the animation on the right side of the screen.  It should allow any combination of males and females at the same time during these aggressive SavageCabbage animations.

Known Issues:

- (Resolved) Initially I was seeing an issue where one of the actresses in a FFF+ scene would "redress" but that is now resolved if you use this new plugin which was released today after a long road of troubleshooting this longstanding bug.  Please install Outfit Redress Fix to prevent this from happening during multiple female animations through this mod.  I preserved what I wrote before in the spoiler tag below.  You may still see occasionally one of the strap-ons flicker and disappear which is a completely separate issue and currently out of my control.  I blame Todd.

Reveal hidden contents

1. You may notice the female in the second position loses the strap on during a stage transition and potentially reverts to her default outfit.  This is completely unavoidable at this time and isn't the fault of these xml files, but rather is caused by a "ResetInventory" bug and you may notice it happens sometimes with other animation packs FFF scenes as well.  Unfortunately it is much more noticeable now that you will be seeing multi female staged animations more often if using this staged update.  There are rumors of a patch being developed to work around or resolve this issue but I have no further information at this time.  If this patch for the "ResetInventory" bug is ever realized, I will do my best to get this post updated to include a link to it.

- The included strap-on Bodyslides unfortunately are not compatible with "Knee Fix" a.k.a. Skeletal Adjustments.  So, only build them if you use plain CBBE or FusionGirl.  The reason they are needed is only because SavageCabbage animations make use of ZeX's Penis Bone Technology, and the original strap-on did not have this bone.  So if you use this strap-on and suddenly see that it is "stretching" in game, then you have a skeleton incompatibility which can be resolved by disabling this bodyslide in your mod manager and rebuilding the original.  And of course, always make sure you are building the bodyslide file with "Build Morphs" ticked.

Installation and Load Order:

You can safely add or remove this during an existing game because it doesn't have a plugin.

- Install "SC Staged Ungendered Gangbang Fix by EgoBallistic v1.1" with your mod manager and Load it after UAP.

- Install Outfit Redress Fix F4SE plugin to prevent FFF+ from redressing during animations (Load order shouldn't matter with this mod)

- (optional) Install the strap-on bodyslide for your body and build it with morphs in Bodyslide.  If you already have the strap-on with bone from SAM Enhanced Animations then you probably don't need the one I'm including here as it is the same concept. I haven't tested that one, though.

The bodyslide file won't do anything if you don't have the correct strap-on mod installed, please make sure you followed The Fucking Manual linked below.

SC is shorthand for SavageCabbage but you should already have that installed.  And if you don't, I'll just look the other way right now and pretend you do, while you go download and install it. 

Thanks to @kziitd for creating the penis bone bodyslide files for strap on!
Thanks to @EgoBallistic for letting me turn my brain to mush for 2 weeks making these xml files!

Thanks to @Snapdragon_ and Ego and everyone else on the AAF discord that helped brainstorm the final touches and development on the Outfit Redress bugfix!

tl;dr

It just works.

And if it just doesn't work, don't forget to Read The Fucking Manual by @Saya Scarlett

Cheers~

Edit:  Apologies to the first 12 people that downloaded this, I should know better than to package a mod while I'm tired.  I fixed the folder structure and this patch should install correctly now!  

folder structure was still wrong lol

Changelog for V1.1:

Fixed 2 small errors with the xml for sedan post war doggy and human doublebedwoodprewar which would have prevented them from properly running

Added information about the fixing of the redress issue and a link to the Outfit Redress Fix

Cleaned things up

New_strap-on_CBBE.rar 1.44 MB · 1,243 downloads New_strap-on_FG.rar 1.29 MB · 14,155 downloads

SC Staged Ungendered Gangbang Fix by EgoBallistic v1.1.7z 14.05 kB · 15,575 downloads

Edited by gheppner1

Can this be used to "Bad End" an enemy npc that surrenders? ie enemy surrenders, pc violates them, then "bad end" happens and enemy dies?

Can this be used to "kill" a companion after they are violated?

How do I set this up so that every player violation ends with the "bad end" playing one of the execution animations ending with the player death? (I use purgatory so to not have to reload save)

1 hour ago, Martok73 said:

How do I set this up so that every player violation ends with the "bad end" playing one of the execution animations ending with the player death?

You can set bad end to always and chance to 100% in the mod integration tab.

Don't think this supports any NPC though.