1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

I am not sure.  Could you switch back to 166 and run the same test you ran above, with the same mods enabled/disabled?

Your log shows the exact same behavior as Robert T's did above.  Running the test with 166 will help narrow down whether it's a problem with the new changes in AAF 171 or something more general.

check, downgrade to 166 done BUT: what this means damn...

Screenshot 2023-08-10 183642.jpg

18 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

That plugin comes with AAF.  How are you installing the mod?  Your mod manager should have installed that for you.

right, unistall aaf 171 after stop engine ingame "stopquest aaf_mainquest", install 166 via manager, going ingame and aff tells my , succesfully loaded, the first sets loaded. then restart game with activ aaf 166 and THIS message appears for violate, i am confused lol

pic makes sense, cause no activ violate..

Screenshot 2023-08-10 200057.jpg

Edited by roflmaones
1 hour ago, roflmaones said:

right, unistall aaf 171 after stop engine ingame "stopquest aaf_mainquest", install 166 via manager, going ingame and aff tells my , succesfully loaded, the first sets loaded. then restart game with activ aaf 166 and THIS message appears for violate, i am confused lol

There is no need to do all that.  Just save and exit, uninstall 171, install 166, load and play.

But, if Violate is giving you that message, it means the LLFP library is not loaded. 

14 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yeah, it's doing the same thing.  SEU uses the meta string to identify animations it started.  It logs a "Animation is for SEU" for events related to those animations, and there are none of those in your log.  Fortunately, SEU only uses that to apply affinity changes, so it's not critical and it doesn't prevent the mod from working.

On the other hand this means the problem is actually with AAF.  But I have no idea what causes it or how to reproduce it.

Papyrus.0.log

I installed v166 for AAF and tried running violate again, same issue unfortunately, after the first animation

7 hours ago, Robert T said:

I installed v166 for AAF and tried running violate again, same issue unfortunately, after the first animation

Well now this is just bizarre.  AAF 166 was published in December of 2021, and Violate has been using the meta string to filter animations since April of 2021.  Nobody has ever reported this issue in all that time.

And since your log from the SEU scene showed the same thing was happening, we know it's not specific to Violate.  And now we know it's not specific to AAF 171.

I tried various ways of reproducing the problem.  I went back to AAF 171 and Violate 1.60b5, installed Sim Settlements 2 and UAP and anything else I could think of, and started a completely new game, but to no avail.  Everything always worked as expected.

There has to be something else going on here, a problem with F4SE, or a F4SE or Flash plugin corrupting something, not sure what.  Let's get together on the AAF Discord, I have some thoughts on things we can try.  I'd love to figure out what this is.

11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Well now this is just bizarre.  AAF 166 was published in December of 2021, and Violate has been using the meta string to filter animations since April of 2021.  Nobody has ever reported this issue in all that time.

And since your log from the SEU scene showed the same thing was happening, we know it's not specific to Violate.  And now we know it's not specific to AAF 171.

I tried various ways of reproducing the problem.  I went back to AAF 171 and Violate 1.60b5, installed Sim Settlements 2 and UAP and anything else I could think of, and started a completely new game, but to no avail.  Everything always worked as expected.

There has to be something else going on here, a problem with F4SE, or a F4SE or Flash plugin corrupting something, not sure what.  Let's get together on the AAF Discord, I have some thoughts on things we can try.  I'd love to figure out what this is.

I'll just make a suggestion they double check and look that "all of nativeSync" is removed, Remember that not only replaces  AAF_MainQuestScript.pex but hooks into a lot of what I'd think fourPlay lib functions would do with that in NativeSync.dll.

edit: in fact would be good to know all what libs are in that F4SE directory.

Edited by eflat01
On 8/11/2023 at 10:34 PM, eflat01 said:

I'll just make a suggestion they double check and look that "all of nativeSync" is removed, Remember that not only replaces  AAF_MainQuestScript.pex but hooks into a lot of what I'd think fourPlay lib functions would do with that in NativeSync.dll.

edit: in fact would be good to know all what libs are in that F4SE directory.

here u can get mine list :)

(for all who wants also make an list of this: open cmd as admin, execute this order:

-> dir "C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\fallout 4\data\f4se\plugins" >c:\plugins.txt <- without arrows lol or change to ure install path

plugins.txt

Edited by roflmaones

Hello! I'd like to add more animations to choose while AAF Violate is in action. Whenever I start a scene by either surrendering or forcing an enemy, I can only pick 5 or 6 animations. I have installed almost all the animation packs in this forums and I can watch them by creating a scene without any combat. 

2 hours ago, M.BISON said:

was wondering is there a way to move sex scenes (like in skyrim), so that there not floating in mid on stairs and so on lol

Open the AAF menu and use the assigned number keys to move the scene. North=8 South=2 East=6 West=4

and 1=down 3=up... or maybe the other way around..

Edited by izzyknows

Hey guys, I just rebuilt my Fallout 4 mod collection on a clean install, and I am having an issue with Violate:

Its not firing off group violations, and in AAF it returns an an error stating that it can't find group animations, yet I have all the packs installed, and registering with AAF...

Clearly, I am doing something wrong, does anyone have any advice on what I can do to solve this issue?

I have tried re-installing the animation packs, and playing with the load order to no success so far....

****EDIT****

I should note that if I disable gangbangs, then Violate works just fine. It fires me off to Raider Pet, like it should.

Then, During Raider's Pet sex call ups, every thing works fine:

1 on 1,

1on1 furniture,

Group sex of FMM, FMMM, FMMMM all fire off at Raider's Pet's request, so this leads me to think something is Borked with my Violate install....

But I have installed, downgraded to 1.59 (and it still wouldn't allow groups), re-installed all without success.

does that help anyone, help me?  :P

Cheers

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot0.png

Edited by nitemares
5 hours ago, nitemares said:

Its not firing off group violations, and in AAF it returns an an error stating that it can't find group animations, yet I have all the packs installed, and registering with AAF...

The admin error shows that it's trying to find an FMMMM animation with the "Aggressive" and "Rough" tags.  My guess is the problem is with the tags.  Perhaps you are using an animations patch that removed these tags?

The basic SavageCabbage mod uses the correct tags for this:

<position id="SC-FMMMM-Human-Floor01-03Gangbang" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M_M_M_M,NoFurn,Aggressive,MidStage,Held9,Love0,Stim9,Dom-9,NullToSelf,PenisToVagina,PenisToAnus,PenisToMouth,PenisToHand"/>

However I think UAP's patch for SavageCabbage is messed up.  If you're using UAP, I recommend doing the following:

1) Uninstall UAP

2) Uninstall SavageCabbage 1.2.8

3) Install SavageCabbage 1.3.0

4) Reinstall UAP and do not let it patch SavageCabbage

That should get the animations working correctly.

12 hours ago, roflmaones said:

here u can get mine list

@Robert T generously spent several hours yesterday testing with me on Discord.  He was able to make the problem go away by uninstalling Sim Settlements 2.  It seems that having SS2 installed on top of an already heavy load order causes issues with script variables, which causes AAF's meta string to become empty.  We're not sure exactly why that happens yet or how to work around it.

So, uninstall SS2 and Workshop Framework, and see if that helps in your case.

6 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

He was able to make the problem go away by uninstalling Sim Settlements 2

Didn't someone suggest that a couple days ago? ;)

SS2 is extremely hard on the game engine because it pushes it waaay beyond it's intended use. Not to mention beyond the average users system. KG never was one to listen to our advice, "that's really kool, but it's not for public consumption". LOL

Then combine that with the load of adult mods & shite goes south real fast.

We use to have folks go to Home Plate, look at the ground, open the Pip-Boy radio and let the game run for at least 10 minutes so the scripts could finish & clear out.

25 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Didn't someone suggest that a couple days ago? ;)

SS2 is extremely hard on the game engine because it pushes it waaay beyond it's intended use. Not to mention beyond the average users system. KG never was one to listen to our advice, "that's really kool, but it's not for public consumption". LOL

Then combine that with the load of adult mods & shite goes south real fast.

We use to have folks go to Home Plate, look at the ground, open the Pip-Boy radio and let the game run for at least 10 minutes so the scripts could finish & clear out.

SS2 can  indeed cause a lot of issues, particularly if you use too many of its heavy systems at the same time, but for this instance my guess is that there is a incompatibility with the latest SS2 update with AAF...   The meta string issue was occuring in a new save game, with SS2 installed, but no SS2 content actually active yet, and with only core AAF mods aactive, which if iirc <50 mods

1 hour ago, Robert T said:

SS2 can  indeed cause a lot of issues, particularly if you use too many of its heavy systems at the same time, but for this instance my guess is that there is a incompatibility with the latest SS2 update with AAF...   The meta string issue was occuring in a new save game, with SS2 installed, but no SS2 content actually active yet, and with only core AAF mods aactive, which if iirc <50 mods

but ss2 cant be the issue maker, violate works fine since 2 year on me, with ss1 and later ss2+extend... the trouble starts roundabout 2 month befor...

and i had nothing changed on my count on mods or plugins... only the monthly mod updates... but WITCH mod its was who makes the trouble, dont know

my setup with nukaraid, slavery, ss2, violate, and so on needs roundabout 10% ram and 15% cpu + 20% gpu... here are free ressources ..

(lol i hope i type understandable, english is not my main language hehe)

Edited by roflmaones
1 hour ago, roflmaones said:

only the monthly mod updates

One of the updates introduced the issue.

The way to tell which one, is to start rolling back SS2 versions until the issues go away. ( and you have to start a new run each version change)

3 hours ago, Robert T said:

The meta string issue was occuring in a new save game, with SS2 installed, but no SS2 content actually active yet, and with only core AAF mods aactive, which if iirc <50 mods

Just a guess, but I'm pretty sure KG introduced a compatibility issue in one of the updates. Rolling back versions will confirm which one.

15 hours ago, roflmaones said:

u need a zip archive from em?

No last night I gave that a go, and had no issues.

I'm, thinking it's not something low level corrupting or intercepting the event now. Likely something else grabbing the event somehow before violate can get it, but I'd think that would be more apt to cause an intermittent issue, right? 

Edited by eflat01
1 hour ago, eflat01 said:

I'm, thinking it's not something low level corrupting or intercepting the event now. Likely something else grabbing the event somehow before violate can get it, but I'd think that would be more apt to cause an intermittent issue, right? 

No it's nothing like that.

Here's the issue.  One of the settings that mods can pass into AAF when requesting an animation is the "meta string".  The mod passes the meta string in during the StartScene call, and AAF sends it back out with the resulting animation events.  Violate uses this string to identify which animations it started, so that it won't react to animations from other mods. 

The bug that is happening is simply that the string is getting deleted inside AAF.  I added logging to AAF itself; the string is there when the mod calls StartScene() but it is empty when AAF is about to send out the OnAnimation / OnScene events.  This doesn't just happen to Violate, it happens to every mod that calls animations and uses the meta string.

There isn't a simple explanation for this, unfortunately.  AAF has had the meta feature for years, and Violate has used it since April of 2021.  If it was something simple, it would have been discovered long ago.

I think it actually is something low level, possibly related to the game's string cache, or something stomping on AAF's Scaleform memory, something like that.  But I'm really just speculating.  And, frustratingly, I haven't been able to reproduce the issue myself.  My load order right now has the latest SS2 with all three chapters, along with big quest mods like Tales from the Commonwealth, Heather Casdin, Milking Human Kindness, Nuka Ride, and every AAF mod I could think of that reacts to animations.  Unfortunately everything works perfectly every time.  I'm going to continue trying but I am forced to admit I'm starting to run out of ideas.

2 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I think it actually is something low level, possibly related to the game's string cache, or something stomping on AAF's Scaleform memory, something like that.  But I'm really just speculating.  And, frustratingly, I haven't been able to reproduce the issue myself.  My load order right now has the latest SS2 with all three chapters, along with big quest mods like Tales from the Commonwealth, Heather Casdin, Milking Human Kindness, Nuka Ride, and every AAF mod I could think of that reacts to animations.  Unfortunately everything works perfectly every time.  I'm going to continue trying but I am forced to admit I'm starting to run out of ideas.

I'm guess you have Buffout 4 installed too, it does a bit with memory management but presumably isn't causing this. What other F4SE plugins were active for the person who was observing the problem? Maybe one of them is doing something naughty to in-memory structures. Or do they have anything patching F4SE itself? For example, Baka Framework overwrites StringUtil.pex.

I've made a trivial patch to Bound in Public's main script which sequesters followers for the duration of the scenario, and it seemed to work reliably if I manually initiated it from MCM or after hand-off from Sexual Harassment, but when Violate sends the player to BiP the followers come along. I tried to trace through the relevant routines in FPV_BoundInPublicScript, FPV_FollowerQuestScript, etc but don't see what could be different about this specific integration. Anyone have an idea?