13 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Making sure the Boss, or their replacement has actually re-spawned and you're close enough for Violate to detect them. It's been awhile since I played Raider Pet, but it seems like with the replacement Bosses I had to have them actually load before Violate would detect them as a Boss. But it's been awhile.

Reminds me : I know when I was toying around with Violate/Raider's Pet, the second time I decided to pound the crap out of it so used D.B. Technical H.S. as the location... There are a ton of raiders in the place - is also a pretty large building.

1. Went there ran into the building, dragging the raiders outside in. Then ran around top floor a bit, jumped down to the auditorium then gave up. 

2. Had named raiders - I thought unusual because it was cleared a few times before.

3. Had a defined boss - named.

4. Passed to Raider Pet without a problem, and followed the boss down to the basement where the throne is by the swimming pool.

5. Once there, Immediately got attacked by the turrent and a few raiders.

I suppose they were not pulled by violate to the surrender area or it could be something in raider pet - not sure.

Second pass at it I made sure to run once through the second floor, first floor and basement before surrendering - all worked fine.

Edited by eflat01
13 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Making sure the Boss, or their replacement has actually re-spawned and you're close enough for Violate to detect them. It's been awhile since I played Raider Pet, but it seems like with the replacement Bosses I had to have them actually load before Violate would detect them as a Boss. But it's been awhile.

Didn't even know replacement bosses was a thing I just went to a new area with a boss that's still alive can't seem to get it to trigger it just goes to the I need to retreat phase. But going back in later unarmed allows raider pet to trigger on its own just not through violate for some reason. I was planning on restarting though to redo some things and oddly enough the saves seem to have stopped loading indoors and outdoors so guess that files done. Will test it more thoroughly on a new save gonna remove a lot of junk too while I'm at it.

Is there anything with the load order where raider pet needs to be below violate or AAF itself to be working correctly? I do plan to move all the AAF and adult content lower in the load order always seems a good idea. Just the list of mods that demand be in the bottom of the load order goes on so best I can do is get it as low as I can.

Edited by Spectre5342
56 minutes ago, eflat01 said:

Reminds me : I know when I was toying around with Violate/Raider's Pet, the second time I decided to pound the crap out of it so used D.B. Technical H.S. as the location... There are a ton of raiders in the place - is also a pretty large building.

1. Went there ran into the building, dragging the raiders outside in. Then ran around top floor a bit, jumped down to the auditorium then gave up. 

2. Had named raiders - I thought unusual because it was cleared a few times before.

4. Passed to Raider Pet without a problem, and followed the boss down to the basement where the throne is by the swimming pool.

I suppose they were not pulled by violate to the surrender area or it could be something in raider pet - not sure.

Second pass at it I made sure to run once through the second floor, first floor and basement before surrendering - all worked fine.

Bosco is scripted as hostile, the trigger box is just inside the doors to the pool that makes the pool Raiders instantly hostile. By running though the pool area you tripped the trigger and once violate was done, the vanilla agro trigger was cleared.

42 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Bosco is scripted as hostile, the trigger box is just inside the doors to the pool that makes the pool Raiders instantly hostile. By running though the pool area you tripped the trigger and once violate was done, the vanilla agro trigger was cleared.

Thx, yes Bosco was dead a long time before hand... but I suppose the agro triggering remains for raiders spawned in that area?

Oh another QQ, and I suppose I know the answer would be to use something like HR to iron it out and I'd be using that if did not use Workshop Framework - screws up my settlement's sustainability. Spawn which attack settlements will sometimes surrender, especially the legendary due health, My game's settlers and settlements can be very brutal and of course just keep pounding on the poor raiders, gunners, etc... just kneeling with their arms up in the air. So, I end up mercy killing them, just to get the defend settlement x quest completed.  

Edited by eflat01
10 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

Didn't even know replacement bosses was a thing

Every location with a named Boss has a generic Boss replacement so when the cell resets it still has a Boss. The Boss is what triggers a location as being "cleared". 

Yeah, when things stop loading correctly the save has serious issues. LOL

1 hour ago, eflat01 said:

Think issue for me was that I escaped by killing the boss but the task cozy up to the boss was still in the quest log. Like it got hung up on that stage any efforts to use console command didn't move it so gonna try it on a clean save quickly run through the first round of captivity then do it again. Just not sure why Violate wouldn't pick it up but the old fashioned manual way of Raider Pet still worked its a mystery. I'll try what you mentioned though if it has issues again. I may just move over to using Rse Abductions but having the movement range of a closet is kinda suckish maybe can try that stuff with raider pet integration to remove the movement penalties testing testing time

Edited by Spectre5342
4 hours ago, whodownloadedthis said:

I'm having an error 034. I tried using the link but it seems to not work. 

From the mod description:

The most common error is AAF Error [034], meaning  that AAF was unable to find any animations matching the combination of actors and tags.  To avoid this error,

• Make sure your Aggressor options match the animation packs you have installed.
  • Do not enable Allow Female Aggressors in Gangbangs unless you actually have suitable animations.  There are no animation packs that natively support this, you need a patch.
  • Make sure you enabled all of the required options when installing AAF Themes: enable Sex - Kinky Animation Support as well as all of the Race/Creature animations you will need.

10 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

From the mod description:

The most common error is AAF Error [034], meaning  that AAF was unable to find any animations matching the combination of actors and tags.  To avoid this error,

• Make sure your Aggressor options match the animation packs you have installed.
  • Do not enable Allow Female Aggressors in Gangbangs unless you actually have suitable animations.  There are no animation packs that natively support this, you need a patch.
  • Make sure you enabled all of the required options when installing AAF Themes: enable Sex - Kinky Animation Support as well as all of the Race/Creature animations you will need.

Every time I click the link it just gives me the error 404

14 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Isn't there an MCM setting to disable or extent the range? I know I adjusted it once but it's been a looong time since I used RSE.

It's adjustable but fairly broken. I think it may only work for outdoor locations, but I recall regularly struggling to get any alterations to the allowed range to actually be respected.

I eventually dumped CSA about a year ago since it's so broken and there are plenty more abduction scenario mods available these days (Raider Pet is slightly less broken, but also TSEX Hardship gives you options for non-combat abuse by raiders/gunners, MHK has options for super mutant breeding slave roleplay, BiP lets you get chained up and taken advantage of by all comers...).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

It's adjustable but fairly broken.

Yes it is, that's why I dumped it a long time ago. Waay to many bugs for a mod made by the God of all modders and that was "working perfectly". LOL Sorry, the ego was a bit much for me.

I agree, with all the other mods out, there's a lot of options, or in my case ALL the options to use. :)

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It's adjustable but fairly broken. I think it may only work for outdoor locations, but I recall regularly struggling to get any alterations to the allowed range to actually be respected.

Me too but i never looked into it (i also ditched that mod a year ago ?) but the distance event is reliable compared to others so could be an easy fix.
I found "UnregisterForDistanceEvents(PlayerREF, abPlayerWarningMarker.GetReference())" in the player abduction script but no register for distance event or event handler (could be on another script ?‍♂️).

Edited by lee3310

Downloaded all files as-is and put them in the correct places, but the MCM says it's missing the aaf_violate.esp plugin, is there a folder or something that i missed? i downloaded everything as it was meant to be

MissingPlugin.png

Edited by CX-08A3
9 minutes ago, CX-08A3 said:

Downloaded all files as-is and put them in the correct places, but the MCM says it's missing the aaf_violate.esp plugin, is there a folder or something that i missed? i downloaded everything as it was meant to be

Is AAF installed, and the AAF.esm plugin sorted before AAF_Violate.esp in your load order?

Also I'm concerned by your mention of putting files in the correct places. Violate is packaged as a FOMOD, so you need to use a modern mod manager like MO2 or Vortex which can parse FOMOD installer rules, display the necessary prompts and choices for you at installation time, etc.

You may want to start with The Fucking Manual and make sure you have a working AAF installation before attempting to use AAF-oriented mods like Violate.

1 minute ago, CosmicGaia said:

So what sex animation pack mod do really need, it still says same thing for me.

What version of the game are you running?  If MCM is telling you the plugin is missing, then either it's not enabled in your mod manager, or you are using a version of Fallout 4 that is too old to run the plugin (i.e. older than 1.10.163)

Violate seems unable to trigger animations for me using AAF 171 beta, the AAF ui never appears. character just stuck in idle pose waiting for something to start. It seems to also prevent me opening the AAF GUI using the hotkey also. Opening AAF GUI with the hotkey works fine prior to character surrender.

Should i roll back a few aaf versions or something?

edit: nevermind seems to be broader issue with AAF, i think it might be to do with aggressive tags... sometimes the AAF works correctly with npcs, but seemingly nothing happens with the player character. All the AAF error and warning log settings are enabled but im getting no popup boxes like i used to :/

Edited by eicosa
31 minutes ago, eicosa said:

Violate seems unable to trigger animations for me using AAF 171 beta, the AAF ui never appears. character just stuck in idle pose waiting for something to start. It seems to also prevent me opening the AAF GUI using the hotkey also. Opening AAF GUI with the hotkey works fine prior to character surrender.

Make sure nothing is overwriting any part of AAF.  Some mods like Real Handcuffs include their own copy of AAF's LLFP library which will break AAF.  Also, NativeSync is not compatible with AAF 171 and will break it.

If none of this is the case, make the problem happen again and post your script log.

40 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Make sure nothing is overwriting any part of AAF.  Some mods like Real Handcuffs include their own copy of AAF's LLFP library which will break AAF.  Also, NativeSync is not compatible with AAF 171 and will break it.

If none of this is the case, make the problem happen again and post your script log.

yep that fixed it! i think Radmorph Redux 2 was overwriting the LLFP DLL. Also had to clean the save and fernangle the quests. Thanks!

Not sure what is up with Violate on my game. It will suddenly crash once the animation begins. Usually, it will get as far as posting up the quest to retrieve gear then just as that pops up or shortly after it fades from the screen the game will crash. I did update to the latest version of Violate and it got a bit further into it before the crash.

1 hour ago, Jericho_Dark said:

Not sure what is up with Violate on my game. It will suddenly crash once the animation begins. Usually, it will get as far as posting up the quest to retrieve gear then just as that pops up or shortly after it fades from the screen the game will crash. I did update to the latest version of Violate and it got a bit further into it before the crash.

Violate itself isn't crashing the game.  Most likely something is messed up with your AAF setup.  Like I said to eicosa on the previous page: