Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

48 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Yeah its the black ebonite harness collar with a iron slave collar ontop

@CliftonJD Bloodlet Throne netted me 10 vampires, 5 of which were female sultry - its the place you go for the deposed jarl of falkreth (the old guy) to kill his relation

Reveal hidden contents

Now just need to work out where to take them all for there training so they can become productive members of skyrims society

WhereToGo.jpg.8e0b333d2a75dfe1da81cae3ca309c2c.jpg

32 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Oh, huh, so it is—it's obvious now that you mention it.  Weird.  Well, it looks surprisingly good for clipping two items together, lol.

If memory serves, Cronvangr Cave (south of Windhelm, across the river from Mixwater Mill) has a pretty sizeable population of non-DLC vampires, by the way.

thank you both, this should give me plenty of sultry vamps for dialogue testing the next update

OT but relevant: I am having a real problem with the conjuration master spell quest: i cannot kill the dremora. I even made him and her killable via Proteus NPC but it made no difference. I have enslaved both several times and it does not help the quest.

IMVHO there should be a switch of sorts (so that you can simply kill NPCs not wanted a slaves) that waives the enslavement option until turned back on.

If there is already one I have yet to find it. 

I have no intention of turning off the mod as I still have >100 slaves at various training levels.

I guess that I will just have to console finish a quest and I so hate that.

2 hours ago, Will55 said:

OT but relevant: I am having a real problem with the conjuration master spell quest: i cannot kill the dremora. I even made him and her killable via Proteus NPC but it made no difference. I have enslaved both several times and it does not help the quest.

IMVHO there should be a switch of sorts (so that you can simply kill NPCs not wanted a slaves) that waives the enslavement option until turned back on.

If there is already one I have yet to find it. 

I have no intention of turning off the mod as I still have >100 slaves at various training levels.

I guess that I will just have to console finish a quest and I so hate that.

a switch isn't needed to simply kill the npc if not wanted as slaves, instead you would need to choose to enslave them or let them die. the only time that pahe would even have a slight chance of interfering with killing an npc would be if you've already enslaved them

if you can set this quest aside for now, make a save here for testing my findings. i can look into the quest. could be a certain quest stage has them set as essential until something else is completed or maybe there's some special way that you need to kill it rather than the conventional means. i know there's a mage's quest where somebody isn't killable until another mage does something, so this could be a similar incident. i'm still agreed with not using console to finish it until the quest can be investigated

edit:

you need to kill it twice before the the dremora will give the submitting dialogues:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Conjuration_Ritual_Spell

Edited by CliftonJD

Still seeing the loop where you ask a slave to talk to you respectfully, they refuse so you punish, ask again and still refuse which keeps going on, slave stats are reasonable to get them to do it and others did start doing it with similar stats

StartingStats.jpg.0c67a43fd012b14f6e15aec983746c82.jpg

AskRespectful.jpg.8b850ceb5edf9b9b52230a6faa19b632.jpg

AskAgainaftersomewhipping.jpg.d3fca7641bb661c7446c7b9bcc6f8a6c.jpg

AndAgain.jpg.2c77d5b74be71392ac9e27f73c8f802e.jpg

ResponceAgain.jpg.0b92aaf2a0ac0d359eee0985a7990c9f.jpg

Did try to make a log but i can't see anything useful in it relating to this (could be i need to tick something on in PAH MCM)

Edited by pinky6225
20 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

ya, let me share what i got so far between compiling scripts and checking your esp progress:

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp 663.51 kB · 1 download

• i added spell effects to the spells that had none
  • the formid's match everything in the original that didn't conflict with the addon
  • where the new quest from the addon conflicted with the old spell, the old spell form id was changed to a new form to be able to change existing records to match it then keep the new quest where it belonged and all new dialogues pointing to it could keep their records attached to it
  • dialogues from the addon that conlicted with the original esp records were given new forms
  • new stuff added by your additions to tdf addon were also taken in their original form, couldn't keep up with your changes to those forms after you merged those records as something else in your combined esp
  • most of your new stuff added afterwords to the new combined esp were also added
  • old obsolete property records were changed in dialogues that gave errors in chat reported by nonseen
  • only remaining errors exist from copying the dialogues from the addon before updating the quests

welcome :)

I will try to compare your esp with mine, but we have to find a way to keep both synchronized. The only problem that I see are the Dance anims. I have to check if I have an unconverted version here. On LL there is only the Version 2.2.5.4 But it shouldn't make much of a difference.... 

26 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Still seeing the loop where you ask a slave to talk to you respectfully, they refuse so you punish, ask again and still refuse which keeps going on, slave stats are reasonable to get them to do it and others did start doing it with similar stats

Reveal hidden contents

Did try to make a log but i can't see anything useful in it relating to this (could be i need to tick something on in PAH MCM)

unfortunately the only thing i know to look for as a cause for this currently is something else stopping up the papyrus or slowing down the script's ability to clear the dialogue for respect training and my last testing of dom had it pointed as being a new cause for slowing the papyrus scripts and dialogues. even seen 1 of tak's responses in the dom thread that dom has additional causes added to the slave to make it more likely to be disrespectful.

that aside once you get it respect maxed, i have some new ideas on how to change my previous fixes towards them, hopefully this new idea works better

16 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I will try to compare your esp with mine, but we have to find a way to keep both synchronized

that's where i thought it might be best to start from the Le version and get it current, then port that to Se...But somehow that suggestion must have gotten looked over and wasn't responded to. anyhow going forward, once you compare the 2 for the changes, you can make all new changes from the Le side and port them to Se, depending on whether its a minor change to both like a dialogue or whether its a property change in a quest. simple changes for example are easier to run a compare again after the change is made, but multiple dialogues for a new scene or property changes for a quest are much easier to just port them over how you normally port an Le mod---attempting to backport from Se can not be done the same as you would port it without breaking things is why i suggest to always start with the Le version that can be easily ported

23 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I have to check if I have an unconverted version here. On LL there is only the Version 2.2.5.4 But it shouldn't make much of a difference.... 

wasn't aware any changes were made to the dances since that version, so i thought that would be the dance animations to use with it

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

a switch isn't needed to simply kill the npc if not wanted as slaves, instead you would need to choose to enslave them or let them die. the only time that pahe would even have a slight chance of interfering with killing an npc would be if you've already enslaved them

if you can set this quest aside for now, make a save here for testing my findings. i can look into the quest. could be a certain quest stage has them set as essential until something else is completed or maybe there's some special way that you need to kill it rather than the conventional means. i know there's a mage's quest where somebody isn't killable until another mage does something, so this could be a similar incident. i'm still agreed with not using console to finish it until the quest can be investigated

edit:

you need to kill it twice before the the dremora will give the submitting dialogues:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Conjuration_Ritual_Spell

Thanks for the reply and the kind offer.

I am still using the older PAH file so I cannot expect you to worry overmuch about it all so please do not, and stick with the new one as you have enough work.

I was just hoping for an easy solution that I had missed. No more.

It was kind of exciting:

WRT the last attempt: I grabbed my best weapon (far too overpowered for use) and had it down to ~1% HPs every time and every time it came back 100% within seconds and, in the end (as it was continuous), I was down to 5%HPs and had run out of potions. I had 3 capable hooker followers below and Mirabelle (lover) all charging into the rescue (I had actually locked the nearby door to stop this) and their combined efforts still could not kill him.  So I reloaded.  It is a challenge, I will work it out.

37 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

unfortunately the only thing i know to look for as a cause for this currently is something else stopping up the papyrus or slowing down the script's ability to clear the dialogue for respect training and my last testing of dom had it pointed as being a new cause for slowing the papyrus scripts and dialogues. even seen 1 of tak's responses in the dom thread that dom has additional causes added to the slave to make it more likely to be disrespectful.

that aside once you get it respect maxed, i have some new ideas on how to change my previous fixes towards them, hopefully this new idea works better

I wouldn't think it would be script lag tbh, even with papyrus logging enabled running elephants script latency test i seem to get a fairly consistent 80ms and anything below 100 is considered fine i believe

Weirdly all the whipping/shocking of that slave forced her into in love and she would then accept the dialogue and begin to speak respectfully but using manipulator to change relationship rank of another slave doing the same to lover didn't do anything

Before/after stats on the slave that did accept the request to speak respectfully look the same

Stats.jpg.6ae647e32364595e1317986d431cf97a.jpg

The two slaves it was occuring on had different voice types (Haugtyhighelf and DarkElf) so would doubt it relates to that

I know how hard you work to make the hookers keen to do a good job but surely this total lack of discernment is overkill?

Vittoria will never live it down. Eeeek and he is moaning while Vittoria rummages around looking for the obvious.

Now I wont change with him in the room.

ScreenShot2068.png

Edited by Will55

I am trying to keep Vittoria alive and made a duplicate. As the latter has not been enslaved she still has the same name. Although she is not officially a hooker she has the same keen appreciation of the Dibellan arts as her original and they just happened to run into each other (It was an accident. really!) and my Vittoria is doing her own job shopping. I have to admire her work ethic. I think that I will try and keep the original instead of saving the copy as the latter keeps running home often naked so I had better take her there.

ScreenShot2069 (2).png

2 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I've noticed that there's a whole class of problems like this.  And it's hard to say for sure, because you can never be sure of negative claims (e.g., you can't prove for absolute certain that there isn't an invisible unicorn in the room), but as far as I can tell, this only started recently.  It could be the update to PAHE 8.0.4 that brought it, but I started noticing it even more recently than that with one of the recent DoM versions—I think either 2.1.2 or 2.1.5.  

There are a couple of related issues here.  For one, when slaves refuse several similar orders (below), they fail to generate a punishment reason, so with DoM, you end up "punishing for no reason."

• When you tell a slave to follow, and they refuse.
  • When you tell a slave, "From now on, you're going to fight for me," and they refuse.
  • When you tell a slave to address you as a slave should, and they refuse.

But also, whether or not a slave cooperates with the order to address you as a slave should no longer seems to depend on respect training, but rather—as far as I can tell—on submission training.  So you can get the weird, perverse situation where you have a slave at 100 respect training who staunchly refuses to address you respectfully because she's still at 30 submission training.  And that's not at all an uncommon training result—there are vastly more opportunities to train respect than submission.  

1 hour ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I've noticed that there's a whole class of problems like this.  And it's hard to say for sure, because you can never be sure of negative claims (e.g., you can't prove for absolute certain that there isn't an invisible unicorn in the room), but as far as I can tell, this only started recently.  It could be the update to PAHE 8.0.4 that brought it, but I started noticing it even more recently than that with one of the recent DoM versions—I think either 2.1.2 or 2.1.5.  

There are a couple of related issues here.  For one, when slaves refuse several similar orders (below), they fail to generate a punishment reason, so with DoM, you end up "punishing for no reason."

• When you tell a slave, "From now on, you're going to fight for me," and they refuse.

But also, whether or not a slave cooperates with the order to address you as a slave should no longer seems to depend on respect training, but rather—as far as I can tell—on submission training.  So you can get the weird, perverse situation where you have a slave at 100 respect training who staunchly refuses to address you respectfully because she's still at 30 submission training.  And that's not at all an uncommon training result—there are vastly more opportunities to train respect than submission.  

it's been happening for ages on random occasions that could never be explained anymore than random, but yes as i mentioned to pinky above, it is more common with dom and tak gave a reply towards it that dom adds more reasons for them to be disrespectful

to @Pfiffy and @CliftonJD

i cannot resist the temptation to check out what is inside the TDF AIO v2.

so i isntaled it and... before started new game checked the logs for any missing requierment...

[12/08/2021 - 06:03:31AM] Cannot open store for class "BB_SLDNRejectionMagicEffectScript", missing file?

this is a new error on game start.

after that i moved riverwood ( my go to place to test quick things) and have sex with singrid.

i happy to report during this action non of the known bugs tiggered (at least my ultra quick test). 

( no fallowing to bead bug, no canot give money bug)

Thank you all! :) 

I plan go ahead and do same tests as last time see what the difference. i think something is realy wrong becuse of this missing script. probably this oen tigger if rejection happens.

Hey,

I have the problem that once I take a slave "on the road" the sex training stat resets and locks to 0.

Does anyone have some experience with that or might know a fix? I use the version with all addons (But have the same problem when I use the one without)  and have installed all the necessary requirements, everything else on the mod works perfectly fine as intented and Mod Organizer doenst mention any issues. Skyrim Version is 1.5.97.0.

If someone has any idea, I would appreciate it^^

Edited by Wardman92

Can you add a toggle to make sure slaves the player owns are essential (unless recloning happens via paradise halls of course) I just had a massive firefight only to find one of my favourite slaves dead. I say essential because I travel with three followers and two slaves generally and this was a fight in a confined dark space

On 12/8/2021 at 6:14 AM, Nonseen said:

to @Pfiffy and @CliftonJD

i cannot resist the temptation to check out what is inside the TDF AIO v2.

so i isntaled it and... before started new game checked the logs for any missing requierment...

[12/08/2021 - 06:03:31AM] Cannot open store for class "BB_SLDNRejectionMagicEffectScript", missing file?

after that i moved riverwood ( my go to place to test quick things) and have sex with singrid.

i happy to report during this action non of the known bugs tiggered (at least my ultra quick test). 

( no fallowing to bead bug, no canot give money bug)

Thank you all! :) 

I plan go ahead and do same tests as last time see what the difference. i think something is realy wrong becuse of this missing script. probably this oen tigger if rejection happens.

I'm also missing animations and some dialogues.. and the Map Markers don't work as I thought...

Edit: I tried to compare Clifton's esp with mine and couldn't really see the differences. But the Scenes look different now. (Hookers no longer take a drink with the client before they get to work) My CK reports, that lead to a faster start of the anims, but for a loss  of 'immersion' 

@CliftonJD: The CK gives me the following errors:

Spoiler

EDITOR: Editor ID 'BB_RejectionMagicEffect' for MGEF (0604C5EE) is not unique, previous object (06002863) is type MGEF. Editor ID will be set to 'BB_RejectionMagicEffectDUPLICATE001'.
MASTERFILE: LoadProcedureTreeItem:  File 'SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp' has package with missing procedure tree item.
MAGIC: Magic Item (06005E89) 'BB_WatcherIdentificationSpell' has no effects defined.
MAGIC: Magic Item (0600C52B) 'BB_PlayerClientIdentificationSpell' has no effects defined.
MAGIC: Magic Item (06005E88) 'BB_HookerIdentificationSpell' has no effects defined.
MAGIC: Magic Item (0603EF7F) 'BB_GIScenes_HookerClient3ConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (0603BE3E) 'BB_RoamingHookerJarlIdentificationSpell' has no effects defined.
MAGIC: Magic Item (0603EF7C) 'BB_GIScenes_HookerClient1ConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (0603EF7D) 'BB_GIScenes_HookerClient2ConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (0604208D) 'BB_GIScenes_PlayerScenesConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (0603FA51) 'BB_GIScenes_HookerDancing1ConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (0603FA52) 'BB_GIScenes_HookerDancing2ConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (0603FA54) 'BB_GIScenes_HookerDancing3ConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (06040529) 'BB_GIScenes_HookerClientCityConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (06042058) 'BB_GIScenes_HookerTraining1ConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (06042059) 'BB_GIScenes_HookerTraining2ConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (0604205B) 'BB_GIScenes_HookerTraining3ConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (06042079) 'BB_GIScenes_PlayerHiredHookerConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.

Which ones of the magic effects have been changed and did you change them? 

Edited by Pfiffy

I started a big clean up in my test mod list and fix requerment errors. during so i encountered this error mesage:

Cannot open store for class "slattractionmainscript", missing file? 

after some trial and error i found out this error come from pahe.

if pahe not installed no error message.

after some search i realized pahe need SexLab Attraction SE installed to not show this error.

i dont know this is a bug or work as intended?

On 12/9/2021 at 4:08 AM, Farsh-nuke said:

Can you add a toggle to make sure slaves the player owns are essential (unless recloning happens via paradise halls of course) I just had a massive firefight only to find one of my favourite slaves dead. I say essential because I travel with three followers and two slaves generally and this was a fight in a confined dark space

Proteus NPC says that it does that although i have not tested it to see if it actually works.

On 12/7/2021 at 1:02 PM, Antiope_Appolonia said:

ok, that bug i'll take credit for only that the original dialogue didn't have the ability to punish the slave for refusing to follow so i had to add that myself and i wasn't aware there was an extra step involved for punishment reasons...and until dom we were never aware of punishments without reason....remind me of this after fixing the respect bugs in the next updates

think those punishments were part of the original framework....But i also think tak pointed those out recently so those should either be fixed in the current version...Or fixed in the version coming soon--if you don't see improvement to this in version 8.0.6, remind me after the respect dialogues are finished of this as well

But also, whether or not a slave cooperates with the order to address you as a slave should no longer seems to depend on respect training, but rather—as far as I can tell—on submission training.  So you can get the weird, perverse situation where you have a slave at 100 respect training who staunchly refuses to address you respectfully because she's still at 30 submission training.  And that's not at all an uncommon training result

that too was a bug in the original framework for a number of dialogues. think i'm starting to see the reason for that bug as i'm looking at the dialogues for sultry women pointed out by pinky on the previous page--much older versions of paradise halls originally didn't have much rank progression in respect so the conditions had to be written for submission and when he abandoned the sultry women in favor of eventoned, he changed the respect to give more rank progression like submission, but didn't go back over the dialogue conditions to rethink when things should happen or when they should be saying some things over others

this is indeed where i'm heading next with my fixes along with what pinky mentioned here:

On 12/7/2021 at 9:56 AM, pinky6225 said:

Hide contents

On 12/7/2021 at 10:37 AM, CliftonJD said:

unfortunately the only thing i know to look for as a cause for this currently is something else stopping up the papyrus or slowing down the script's ability to clear the dialogue for respect training

this was believed to be the cause for it cause as it was so random, yet so rare that some users treasured that "bug" as a means for maxing out respect

On 12/7/2021 at 11:30 AM, pinky6225 said:

I wouldn't think it would be script lag tbh, even with papyrus logging enabled running elephants script latency test i seem to get a fairly consistent 80ms and anything below 100 is considered fine i believe

i considered this valid reason to warrant a more thorough re-investigation into the matter, so here's my results:

while to all of us its a bug in the dialogue, it turns out that the dialogues were written to be completely random without any means for eventual obedience other than random chance...to fix this i'm going to need to rewrite nearly all the dialogue conditions with a cap on when they can say things they shouldn't be saying starting with the greetings and starting with the common eventoned voice, i'm going to make the following fix changes in the next updates:

• respectful slaves will now get an additional dialogue chance for max respect training--fix change difference from previous fixes was an or situation that could lead to slaves told not to speak as they want using those dialogues as well if they have respect maxed
  • disrespectful angry slaves will now get a respect cap of 65, meaning they should no longer be allowed to show their anger thru disrespect once they reach 65 respect training
  • fearful slaves will now get a respect cap of 80, meaning they should no longer be allowed to show their fear once they reach 80 respect training
  • dialogues of a normal speaking manner that don't show any emotion will now be capped at 100 respect training, unless the slave is told they can speak how they want now

with the above changes in place we should not only fix the respect "bugs", but also finally make it possible for a slave to speak normal without being an asshat IF respect trained upto 80 or higher first, then told to speak as they wish

the first update to this is already in progress for the eventoned greetings and the other voice types will follow it before proceeding to the next list of dialogues, likely to be there goodbyes. thought of completing eventoned first, but it will be much smoother transition for everybody to see the changes if all voice types are kept consistent before moving to the next stages of dialogue groups

On 12/8/2021 at 4:29 AM, Wardman92 said:

Hey,

I have the problem that once I take a slave "on the road" the sex training stat resets and locks to 0.

Does anyone have some experience with that or might know a fix? I use the version with all addons (But have the same problem when I use the one without)  and have installed all the necessary requirements, everything else on the mod works perfectly fine as intented and Mod Organizer doenst mention any issues. Skyrim Version is 1.5.97.0.

If someone has any idea, I would appreciate it^^

on the road is a dialogue from home sweet home. i thought she had fixed that bug in current versions or we fixed it together thru pahe and hsh updates. the usual fix for this in the hsh thread when it did happen was fix/worked-around by having sex with the bugged slave after moving them from hsh

are you getting this bug while using dom or is this just with pahe and hsh

On 12/8/2021 at 11:08 AM, Farsh-nuke said:

unfortunately i don't know a way to make that an option, others already would like the option for them not to be protected at all--current status is protected, which normally means only the player can kill them, but i to have found once that they can be killed by others...for me the bug happened against a mod of custom npc's who were sposed to be hydra minions dressed in full daedric outfits while underneath it they were nord. most i gather from it so far is that it was just too many overpowered minions for the slave to fend off at once even with protected status

On 12/7/2021 at 11:14 PM, Nonseen said:

i see the script on my end so that would be an issue with his repack of the combined files

On 12/8/2021 at 11:59 AM, Pfiffy said:

I'm also missing animations and some dialogues..

didn't get to adding your newest dialogues

Edit: I tried to compare Clifton's esp with mine and couldn't really see the differences. But the Scenes look different now. (Hookers no longer take a drink with the client before they get to work) My CK reports, that lead to a faster start of the anims, but for a loss  of 'immersion' 

ya, i was in the middle of fixing the properties for that when i got side-tracked with your next updates...easy enough to fix

were you missing any other animations or just those 3 idles

Map Markers don't work as I thought...

i was afraid of that when i looked at the way the addon was done, to me it looks like the quest markers rely on quest stages that are never achieved.

EDITOR: Editor ID 'BB_RejectionMagicEffect' for MGEF (0604C5EE) is not unique, previous object (06002863) is type MGEF. Editor ID will be set to 'BB_RejectionMagicEffectDUPLICATE001'.

that came from the differences between your magic effects and mine-when the conflict came up with the original spell and the addon quest, i changed the formid of the spell from tesedit to prevent the conflict and still retain the original dialogue connections to the spell, so that the quest from the addon could then be added without any conflicts and remain connected to its dialogues and scenes

MASTERFILE: LoadProcedureTreeItem:  File 'SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp' has package with missing procedure tree item.

that's an error on your side when BB_IndependentHookers2Scene [QUST:0604A1DF] conflicted with the above spell. you would either need to connect it to your new quest or fix the above spell so the original quest and related references get corrected

MAGIC: Magic Item (06005E89) 'BB_WatcherIdentificationSpell' has no effects defined.
MAGIC: Magic Item (0600C52B) 'BB_PlayerClientIdentificationSpell' has no effects defined.
MAGIC: Magic Item (06005E88) 'BB_HookerIdentificationSpell' has no effects defined.
MAGIC: Magic Item (0603EF7F) 'BB_GIScenes_HookerClient3ConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (0603BE3E) 'BB_RoamingHookerJarlIdentificationSpell' has no effects defined.
MAGIC: Magic Item (0603EF7C) 'BB_GIScenes_HookerClient1ConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (0603EF7D) 'BB_GIScenes_HookerClient2ConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (0604208D) 'BB_GIScenes_PlayerScenesConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (0603FA51) 'BB_GIScenes_HookerDancing1ConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (0603FA52) 'BB_GIScenes_HookerDancing2ConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (0603FA54) 'BB_GIScenes_HookerDancing3ConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (06040529) 'BB_GIScenes_HookerClientCityConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (06042058) 'BB_GIScenes_HookerTraining1ConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (06042059) 'BB_GIScenes_HookerTraining2ConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (0604205B) 'BB_GIScenes_HookerTraining3ConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.
MAGIC: Magic Item (06042079) 'BB_GIScenes_PlayerHiredHookerConcSpell' is AIMED but has no Magic Effects with Projectiles assigned.

Which ones of the magic effects have been changed and did you change them? 

the projectile errors i saw as well, but that i couldn't think of a solution for. the identification spells listed there are what i gave magic effects to:

• MAGIC: Magic Item (06005E89) 'BB_WatcherIdentificationSpell' has no effects defined.
  • MAGIC: Magic Item (0600C52B) 'BB_PlayerClientIdentificationSpell' has no effects defined.
  • MAGIC: Magic Item (06005E88) 'BB_HookerIdentificationSpell' has no effects defined.
  • MAGIC: Magic Item (0603BE3E) 'BB_RoamingHookerJarlIdentificationSpell' has no effects defined.

those should each have magic effects of similar names:

• BB_WatcherIdentificationMagicEffect "BB Watcher Identification" [MGEF:060523A4]
  • BB_PlayerClientIdentificationMagicEffect "BB Player Client Identification" [MGEF:060523A5]
  • BB_HookerIdentificationMagicEffect "BB Hooker Identification" [MGEF:060523A3]
  • BB_RoamingHookerJarlIdentificationMagicEffect "BB Roaming Hooker Jar Identification" [MGEF:060523A6]

Edited by CliftonJD
On 12/9/2021 at 1:58 PM, Nonseen said:

I started a big clean up in my test mod list and fix requerment errors. during so i encountered this error mesage:

Cannot open store for class "slattractionmainscript", missing file? 

after some trial and error i found out this error come from pahe.

if pahe not installed no error message.

after some search i realized pahe need SexLab Attraction SE installed to not show this error.

i dont know this is a bug or work as intended?

its both cuz the bug in this case is that somehow its reading lines that were commented out to prevent usage, i'll have to work on a fix for that next update to clean it from the log when that mod isn't installed...But aside from the bug in the log, since its commented out, its not intended to have any effect at all

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

the first update to this is already in progress for the eventoned greetings and the other voice types will follow it before proceeding to the next list of dialogues, likely to be there goodbyes. thought of completing eventoned first, but it will be much smoother transition for everybody to see the changes if all voice types are kept consistent before moving to the next stages of dialogue groups

Speaking of voice types, it is currently quiet jarring to have one slave use several different voice types in various conversations not just for females but for males as well. Does this mean that you are gong to be fixing voice types so that a slave will only use one voice type and not jump from one to another during a conversation or use a different voice type if they are fighting, being whipped, fucked, etc...? I've got some slaves that use eventoned, sultry, youngegar, and even sometimes commander all at once, which is very jarirng.