Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

do you atleast get an error, what error

Last time i got something about NIOoverwrite... And a lot of stuff related to other mods... also Pahe....It depends on the script, I try to compile...

not familiar with how its setup, if its using any virtual folders like mo, then you would need to figure out how to custom setup the ck for those folders...or extract all the scripts and source files from vortex to put them into your game directory for ck to see it

I will check that, I would do a clean install, but with all the AE trouble and an unfinished clothing replacer I fear too much data loss...

my changes stayed within the confines of the addon script, just a bit easier to read. if you meant using playref as a property in the script instead of game.getplayer then no that won't hurt it either...if you're trying to compare the use of hooker as an actor in the hirefire script to the use of akspeaker as an actor in take_break *shrugs* wasn't my idea, they did that

Authors MIA are the end for a lot of Plans... If it does what it should, it is ok....

that script isn't used in the addon, won't need it at all with the new ana_hire_fire

I have to add entries for resetting the mod.... I think that I understand it enough to complete it. 

Edit: With the new HireFireMark script it seems to keep the data... (or was it the xxxcont_XXX?

I found one script that compiles and that seem to set up the data in the  ana_qf_bb_roaminghookerscont_04030689.psc

I finally could set up the properties there. I think the ind_reset script is the last one to get the AIO working. I managed to rework the Dialogues so, that the Add-on scripts handle all Hookers. I was able to merge 2 Branches int one.

Edited by Pfiffy
2 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Vortex by default is using hard links which from a user perspective is the same as accessing stuff via \data as the files appear to be there but its the hard link that is doing that, when i was playing with some scripts i didnt have issues compiling due to vortex with notepad++ but finding all the source files defeated me when i was trying to expand the HSH slave array

maybe you can help me with setting up Notepad correctly and I try it again on my own...

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

maybe you can help me with setting up Notepad correctly and I try it again on my own...

The original creation kit wiki has most of the information - https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Notepad%2B%2B_Setup

You just need to amend it for SE keeping stuff in slightly different locations (they reversed the input folders from scripts\source to source\scripts for reasons unknown) so the scriptcompile.bat needs to look something like (amend for where you have skyrim SE)

"C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompiler.exe" %1 -f="TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg" -i="C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts" -o="C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts"
pause

-i= The input folder where the .psc will be

-o= The output folder where it should put the compiled .pex

You might want to copy over your \data\scripts\source contents into \data\source\scripts (for authors which included the source .psc file) which will give you a lot of the dependancies but if your trying to compile something based on a .bsa you will need to unpack it to get to the source .psc files but the problem i found is if the author included lots of soft dependancies you still need every script that is a soft dependancy and tracking those down is a bitch

Edited by pinky6225
3 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Also did you mean to uncap combat so much?

Hide contents

Combat.jpg.271eb398795c71b8b7441b3c8246b850.jpg

yes, its set to reach as much as 800 iirc...you're just the first who could reach so high. the idea behind it being that if it works your slave should get stronger as combat increases so by that high it should be atleast noticably stronger, hopefully much stronger

4 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Not sure if the voice type was meant to be included in the fixes for the respectful dialogue from trained slaves but for femalesultry (which most vampires seem to have) i'm still not getting the respectful dialogues i would for the other voice type

they are the most unique voice type there is in pahe, drafted from a much older version of original paradise halls. but that also means they come with more side-effects than other voices while i figure out how to acclimate them in properly. in the older version of paradise halls the respect factions were very different than they are now so its not an automatic fit.

anyhow, here's what she should be saying:

• I am yours, mistress.
  • I am yours, master.
  • Dragonborn. What do you need?
8 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

femalesultry (which most vampires seem to have)

i have a bad habit only finding dlc vampires, would you know a nice hangout for sultry vamps

4 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

but the problem i found is if the author included lots of soft dependancies you still need every script that is a soft dependancy and tracking those down is a bitch

that i think is the problem you found trying to expand the HSH slave array and likewise i think is the same problem i ran into trying it as well when i heard

Edited by CliftonJD
6 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

The original creation kit wiki has most of the information - https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Notepad%2B%2B_Setup

You just need to amend it for SE keeping stuff in slightly different locations (they reversed the input folders from scripts\source to source\scripts for reasons unknown) so the scriptcompile.bat needs to look something like (amend for where you have skyrim SE)

"C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompiler.exe" %1 -f="TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg" -i="C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts" -o="C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts"
pause

You might want to copy over your \data\scripts\source contents into \data\source\scripts (for authors which included the source .psc file) which will give you a lot of the dependancies but if your trying to compile something based on a .bsa you will need to unpack it to get to the source .psc files but the problem i found is if the author included lots of soft dependancies you still need every script that is a soft dependancy and tracking those down is a bitch

I already have all .psc's copied into both folders for source scripts. 

The command line is the same that I used 

; about to start a child process: ""C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompiler.exe" %1 -f="TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg" -i="C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts" -o="C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts""
CreateProcess() failed with error code 2:
Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.

Can you try this one?

ana_ind_reset_15107.psc

Edited by Pfiffy
11 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

already have all .psc's copied into both folders for source scripts. 

; about to start a child process: ""C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompiler.exe" %1 -f="TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg" -i="C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts" -o="C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts""

you forgot a step:

pause

i think this input folder has to point to your vortex source folder

13 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Can you try this one?

ok

This comes from compiling in the CK... 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ana_ind_reset_15107.psc(410,24): script property HookerDragonbridgeREF already defined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ana_ind_reset_15107.psc(410,24): script variable ::HookerDragonbridgeREF_var already defined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ana_ind_reset_15107.psc(410,24): script property HookerDragonbridgeREF already has a get function defined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ana_ind_reset_15107.psc(410,24): script property HookerDragonbridgeREF already has a set function defined
No output generated for ANA_IND_Reset_15107, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on ANA_IND_Reset_15107

17 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Can you try this one?

ana_ind_reset_15107.psc 28.98 kB · 0 downloads

Edited 3 minutes ago by Pfiffy

property HookerDragonbridgeREF already defined

the first entry should be:

ReferenceAlias Property HookerRavenRockREF

forgot your k in GoldEarnedFalreath:

GlobalVariable Property GoldEarnedFalreath  Auto

ana_ind_reset_15107.psc

ANA_IND_Reset_15107.pex

9 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

This comes from compiling in the CK... 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\temp\ana_ind_reset_15107.psc(410,24): script property

even if you can't get notepad++ setup to compile for you, its still good for tracking down line numbers in the script when you get an error- 410 is the line number

Edited by CliftonJD
7 hours ago, CliftonJD said:
15 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

femalesultry (which most vampires seem to have)

i have a bad habit only finding dlc vampires, would you know a nice hangout for sultry vamps

Mouldering ruins / broken fang cave both had some for me although i use another mod to increase the number of enemy spawns in a location ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2470 )

4 hours ago, CliftonJD said:
5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

already have all .psc's copied into both folders for source scripts. 

you forgot a step:

11 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

pause

i think this input folder has to point to your vortex source folder

If the steam install of skyrim SE is C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ then thats correct as you don't point stuff at the vortex staging folders, it gets pissed at you for that doing that

Dunno what this is doing though

If the compiler is running from notepad++ i'd think the .bat is correct but you can still have script compilation problems from bad syntax, missing sources etc

8 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

anyhow, here's what she should be saying:

• I am yours, mistress.
  • I am yours, master.
  • Dragonborn. What do you need?

Here is what i got, i did think relationshiprank might be effecting it but i tried setting to acquaintence and it has the same result, likewise if i tell slave they can speak to me how they want / address me like a slave should (they remind me of the dialogues from sybil sentor in the blue palace)

Greet1.jpg.4bcf5928f4ff965ab57f705e746edfb7.jpgGreet2.jpg.c448ca54c7da7be11e636e4d16105832.jpgGreet3.jpg.e1dc67f0d68733e4d49b1257f4603324.jpgGreet4.jpg.5856e02b3da116a74dee3d03a0a85943.jpg

NPC was a Nightlord Vampire (dunno if thats from base skyrim or dawnguard) details from the console are

NPCdetailsConsole1.jpg.949bba325a695abb6c2a87e394b1b50f.jpgNPCdetailsConsole2.jpg.9f042b4010000a148ae9ce6b92c7e428.jpgNPCdetailsConsole3.jpg.6f18d070387332010b3b74c0e7a96f2c.jpg

28 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

@Pfiffy

i see you uplodaed a new version of TDF AIO, this one contain bug fixes for the bugs i discovered?

if yes i start testing out this version soon as possible and report here the results. :)

Thank you and Cliff for the quick and hard work :)

It contains some of the edits, but I'm focused on the new locations for now, next stop will be the following Hookers and on the way I will have a look at the player. 

8 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

t contains some of the edits, but I'm focused on the new locations for now, next stop will be the following Hookers and on the way I will have a look at the player. 

i confused.

this means probably non of the bug i found get fixed?

hmm and this means another thing to me.

after i done basic functions testing i need go all the possible hooker location and check one by one all things work all the location.

:)

looks like it is the good time, for look new animation pacages... i realy going to need it :D during this test.

Here is what i got, i did think relationshiprank might be effecting it but i tried setting to acquaintence and it has the same result, likewise if i tell slave they can speak to me how they want / address me like a slave should (they remind me of the dialogues from sybil sentor in the blue palace)

Reveal hidden contents

Greet1.jpg.4bcf5928f4ff965ab57f705e746edfb7.jpgGreet2.jpg.c448ca54c7da7be11e636e4d16105832.jpgGreet3.jpg.e1dc67f0d68733e4d49b1257f4603324.jpgGreet4.jpg.5856e02b3da116a74dee3d03a0a85943.jpg

NPC was a Nightlord Vampire (dunno if thats from base skyrim or dawnguard) details from the console are

Reveal hidden contents

NPCdetailsConsole1.jpg.949bba325a695abb6c2a87e394b1b50f.jpgNPCdetailsConsole2.jpg.9f042b4010000a148ae9ce6b92c7e428.jpgNPCdetailsConsole3.jpg.6f18d070387332010b3b74c0e7a96f2c.jpg

What mod are you using for your console that gives all that nice information?

20 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

What mod are you using for your console that gives all that nice information?

More Informative Console - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19250?tab=description

You need to mouse over and use the shift key to expand an option, if you try clicking it will just target whatever is in the world at that point

Mouldering ruins / broken fang cave both had some for me although i use another mod to increase the number of enemy spawns in a location ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2470 )

thanks, i'll take a look

7 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Hide contents

oh, that's even more weird. only the last response she gave is even listed as an option for her to say

(they remind me of the dialogues from sybil sentor in the blue palace)

ahh, there's somebody i can find for testing dialogue changes against :)

Hide contents

ohh, i haven't been able to get console info since the switch to se

her console shows she came from dawnguard and fresh women made her prettier--already have that mod as well, checked its changes against her shouldn't effect your results

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

A big 'THANK YOU!' for your help and patience.

welcome :)

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Do we need a LE Version?

ya, let me share what i got so far between compiling scripts and checking your esp progress:

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

• i added spell effects to the spells that had none
  • the formid's match everything in the original that didn't conflict with the addon
  • where the new quest from the addon conflicted with the old spell, the old spell form id was changed to a new form to be able to change existing records to match it then keep the new quest where it belonged and all new dialogues pointing to it could keep their records attached to it
  • dialogues from the addon that conlicted with the original esp records were given new forms
  • new stuff added by your additions to tdf addon were also taken in their original form, couldn't keep up with your changes to those forms after you merged those records as something else in your combined esp
  • most of your new stuff added afterwords to the new combined esp were also added
  • old obsolete property records were changed in dialogues that gave errors in chat reported by nonseen
  • only remaining errors exist from copying the dialogues from the addon before updating the quests
4 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Thank you and Cliff for the quick and hard work

welcome :)

2 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Alva in Morthal is a sultry vampire and one I always enslave cause even without an npc overhaul she's hot :)

perfect, thank you

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

More Informative Console - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19250?tab=description

You need to mouse over and use the shift key to expand an option, if you try clicking it will just target whatever is in the world at that point

thank you :)

11 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

What collar is that?  That looks different than the basic DD Harness Collar... She's a cute pet. ?

looks like the regular non leashing iron slave collar in pahe worn with the dd harness collar

Edited by CliftonJD
22 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

What collar is that?  That looks different than the basic DD Harness Collar... She's a cute pet. ?

Yeah its the black ebonite harness collar with a iron slave collar ontop

@CliftonJD Bloodlet Throne netted me 10 vampires, 5 of which were female sultry - its the place you go for the deposed jarl of falkreth (the old guy) to kill his relation

Now just need to work out where to take them all for there training so they can become productive members of skyrims society

WhereToGo.jpg.8e0b333d2a75dfe1da81cae3ca309c2c.jpg

Oh, huh, so it is—it's obvious now that you mention it.  Weird.  Well, it looks surprisingly good for clipping two items together, lol.

If memory serves, Cronvangr Cave (south of Windhelm, across the river from Mixwater Mill) has a pretty sizeable population of non-DLC vampires, by the way.

Edited by Antiope_Appolonia