Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

The sooner you switch, the more you will profit from the planned changes for the prostitutes. But it is up to you....

But I really don't have another playthrough that I'm focusing on right now that doesn't already have TDF installed, so unless you can tell me for sure it's not going to destroy my current save and eat my hookers/slaves, gonna have to wait just a bit before I try it out.... nothing personal and no offense to you of course I absolutely love the fact that you have converted so many mods I currently use and that you are this invested in making TDF great again! LOL I just really don't want to bork a 300ish hour save file ya know?

2 hours ago, Nonseen said:

11/27/2021 - 03:11:10PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [ (FF000C55)].TrainerGoldScript.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.TestShouldHaveFought() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdate() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?

ahh, that atleast explains where the none keyword stacks are coming from - another user reported that error as well, couldn't figure out why then

13 hours ago, Nonseen said:

other obersvations:

this shuit not incrase combat traning as expected.

makes sense if she's not wearing it and more so with the errors preventing the script from detecting she should be wearing it

11 hours ago, Nonseen said:

maybe not right idea from me:

can some how make possible to return old combat traning script? or make optional using MCM menu?

already have changes in the script for next update, looking to fix that error. now that you've found the cause for the bug i might also be able to use this as a point to re-equip the devices

8 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Oh, and before I forget, is there a hidden conflict with follower manager mods like NFF and AFT? it's the only thing I can think of that caused this oddity when I enslaved a modded npc just to see what happens.... ok so I ordered them to sleep in a normal bed, then clicked enslave follower from the talk menu, and waited til they did the whole "surrender" thing where you can put the collar on, and made em a slave just fine... however when I went to "punish" them to test that out, the whip marks showed up, but did 0 damage, normally for the generic bandit whatever type slave it does abit of damage and could possible kill em' if whipping them long enough... with the custom follower I tested this on, it did 0 damage, and even spells had 0 effect... not sure if it is the follower mod causing this or if it is the follower framework manager mod doing it? Would being set to essential cause them to take 0 damage from all sources?

On 7/3/2018 at 9:22 PM, CliftonJD said:

What you can't do
* Enslave anything which isn't a playable race

• some creature exclusions are now available and further will be added at my discretion

* Enslave any 'important' npcs.

• well no, actually you can, But i wouldn't advise it if you plan to complete the quest that npc is associated with...it just might fail to complete the quest
  • random additional note, some quest npc's tend to have disappearing acts removing them from the game at certain quest stages that may effect your slave if you choose to enslave that npc

* Enslave any 'scripted' npcs.

• easiest or most common example for this is scripted follower addon mods, but sometimes even the follower framework used is enough to interfere
  • enslaving scripted npc's often leads to breaking something and i can't guarantee what will happen afterwords
7 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Yeah as long as I do the wait/sandbox workaround to make the slave stay where I want them first

ahh, think last it tried it i hadn't worked out the kinks in sandboxing yet so it was still just a duplicate wait dialog

6 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Okay well you should probably be aware of a bug I found regarding the intersect between (I think) TDF Prostitution and Paradise Halls. I wasn't going to report it as I later found out I had zaz 7 installed not zaz 8 and Home Sweet Home wasn't being detected by AYGAS. That said. I had restrained a slave I set to be a prostitute and then found a client who wanted a threesome. Then things broke. 489830_20211127152548_1.png.4e2e67ecaedf2da258cc5565ff3d443f.png

That's the prostitute restrained on the floor as my character and the client stand on top waiting for her to get into position. I could wait and access the journal and mod config.

bug would be if you tied he and suddenly she became untied to have a 3-some. tdf doesn't know you have her tied to prevent her from being called for a 3-some so she just lays there as she was told.....at some point down the road i spose we could make tdf prevent her from being called for a 3-some when she's tied to prevent that bug from happening

37 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

Ok, I don't think that has anything to do with it cause she was never managed by AFT, she was a slave and not a follower. I also completely missed that somehow, but still don't think it would apply in this case. I know somewhere in another post I stated it was a normal generic bandit that had been enslaved, then pimped out via tdf. So unless AFT adds scripts to every npc whether a follower or not, I doubt what you linked has anything to do with it.... With that said, I am almost positive I have found what caused that to happen and make her name and thus interactability disappear..... somehow someway she got added to the My Home is Your Home Book of Homies, which should not have ever happened because I use the patch you have with PAHE to disable that dialog from appearing on slaves, so no clue how it happened, but I suspect MYiYH is what caused her to glitch out. I don't know of anyway to remove her from that mod without being able to talk to her to access her dialog tree, so I am most likely going to have no choice but either delete her from the save, or revert to an older save where she still works, thus loosing approx 16hrs of playtime. Unless you have any other ideas how to access her dialog or remove her from that mod, I don't see any other options really. :(

Edited by Martok73
32 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

ahh, think last it tried it i hadn't worked out the kinks in sandboxing yet so it was still just a duplicate wait dialog

So, maybe now that you've been reminded of it perhaps there is room on your plate to look into a possible fix to make slaves properly sandbox when told to wait/sandbox? Please?

6 hours ago, Nonseen said:

If you "re using" exisiting scripts and functions this means existing bugs remain. so let say i go out and locate TDF bugs and how to tigger, you and cliffton maybe can wipe out this bugs?

if yes i go and if i not testing pahe or dom or making my other things i go do TDF tests.

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Clifton is a great help, but he has a lot of work with pahe and might not have the time

thanks, my biggest issue is indeed the time to help with it.

i optimized the scripts a bit for readability when i needed to see why some of the properties were removed, then as i made it more readable i discovered a few ifs and elseifs that could be combined for better performance...just got a little side-tracked with combining the other parts of the mod so i'll send you the updated scripts after i get a back to the properties i needed to look at them for

the more we dig into this tho, the more i wonder why independent hookers have been added, but not the normal hookers the player gets..that's what i'm thinking we should look into after we get done merging it all

1 hour ago, Martok73 said:

Ok, I don't think that has anything to do with it cause she was never managed by AFT, she was a slave and not a follower. I also completely missed that somehow, but still don't think it would apply in this case. I know somewhere in another post I stated it was a normal generic bandit that had been enslaved, then pimped out via tdf. So unless AFT adds scripts to every npc whether a follower or not, I doubt what you linked has anything to do with it....

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

it's the only thing I can think of that caused this oddity when I enslaved a modded npc just to see what happens.... ok so I ordered them to sleep in a normal bed, then clicked enslave follower from the talk menu, and waited til they did the whole "surrender" thing where you can put the collar on, and made em a slave just fine... however when I went to "punish" them to test that out, the whip marks showed up, but did 0 damage, normally for the generic bandit whatever type slave it does abit of damage and could possible kill em' if whipping them long enough... with the custom follower I tested this on

you stated she was a custom follower twice so that makes her questionable unless she's custom, but not scripted....custom followers are ok if you know they're unscripted

1 hour ago, Martok73 said:

With that said, I am almost positive I have found what caused that to happen and make her name and thus interactability disappear..... somehow someway she got added to the My Home is Your Home Book of Homies, which should not have ever happened because I use the patch you have with PAHE to disable that dialog from appearing on slaves, so no clue how it happened, but I suspect MYiYH is what caused her to glitch out. I don't know of anyway to remove her from that mod without being able to talk to her to access her dialog tree, so I am most likely going to have no choice but either delete her from the save, or revert to an older save where she still works, thus loosing approx 16hrs of playtime. Unless you have any other ideas how to access her dialog or remove her from that mod, I don't see any other options really. :(

Edited 4 minutes ago by Martok73

yes, mhiyh is known for causing name bugs on slaves. that's the whole reason for that patch in the downloads - to prevent you from using those dialogs on slaves

55 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

So, maybe now that you've been reminded of it perhaps there is room on your plate to look into a possible fix to make slaves properly sandbox when told to wait/sandbox? Please?

odd....still seem to remember them sandboxing better. they do walk around, but don't seem to do anything else and the 1 time i saw 1 walk around the parkway she had her head facing me instead of watching where she was going...thinking blabla's line of site training here might be effecting their sandboxing:

Spoiler

RegisterForSingleLOSGain(GetActorRef(), PlayerRef)
    EndFunction

Event OnGainLOS(Actor akViewer, ObjectReference akTarget)
        If randomFloat() < (submission / 100)
            TrainSubmission(0.5)

so i'll try removing that for next update and see what we get

Edited by CliftonJD
2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:
15 hours ago, Nonseen said:

ahh, that atleast explains where the none keyword stacks are coming from - another user reported that error as well, couldn't figure out why then

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:
15 hours ago, Nonseen said:

other obersvations:

this shuit not incrase combat traning as expected.

makes sense if she's not wearing it and more so with the errors preventing the script from detecting she should be wearing it

Good to hear this :)

i done another test run using fantastic alternate start pahe version :)

managed to ingird fight for me 2 battle. this way ingrid managed train self 2 point of combat. this unheard before. 

i think maybe this linked the fact i started new game so no other thing bugged.

managed reproduce no keyword on item error message, and one time CTD. 

CTD happen affter restrained a slave who happened wearing strait jacked form DD.

another bug found:

if a slave wear straith jacket and ordered fight for player that slave get invisible hand!

becuse slave hands bound but need get ready his weapon to fight for player... the wepon "move self"

this may cause other problems, CTD's?

the jacket given to player in pahe start i used the black one.

5 hours ago, Martok73 said:

But I really don't have another playthrough that I'm focusing on right now that doesn't already have TDF installed, so unless you can tell me for sure it's not going to destroy my current save and eat my hookers/slaves, gonna have to wait just a bit before I try it out.... nothing personal and no offense to you of course I absolutely love the fact that you have converted so many mods I currently use and that you are this invested in making TDF great again! LOL I just really don't want to bork a 300ish hour save file ya know?

For me it is more a problem that I never have made a playthrou over 300 hours since I started this porting thing. That's why all my efforts on TDF are still in Beta for me...

At a certain point my saves broke due to replacing to many mods and I had to start again. 

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

thanks, my biggest issue is indeed the time to help with it.

i optimized the scripts a bit for readability when i needed to see why some of the properties were removed, then as i made it more readable i discovered a few ifs and elseifs that could be combined for better performance...just got a little side-tracked with combining the other parts of the mod so i'll send you the updated scripts after i get a back to the properties i needed to look at them for

the more we dig into this tho, the more i wonder why independent hookers have been added, but not the normal hookers the player gets..that's what i'm thinking we should look into after we get done merging it all

What do you mean with 'but not the normal hooker the player gets?'

What I can/will do today is to do the ground work for adding the Inns: Dragon Bridge, Ivarstead, Rorikstead, Riverwood, Old Hroldan, Kynesgrove, Nightgate and maybe the Skaal village, so that they can be added to the scripts.  

7 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

If I'm able to wipe them out, i will do, but I have to admit that my scripting abilities are very(VERY) limited and Clifton is a great help, but he has a lot of work with pahe and might not have the time and/or the interest in digging himself into TDF.  So don't expect that all errors will be fixed from one day to another. I'm doing this without the help of the people that wrote the scripts.

okay i start working on planning TDF test plan.

during my time with pahe testing i learned need a list of things that need to be tested and conformed working or not.

basicly for best result one need to sit down and plan how can be tested all the futures inside the mod in testing.

if i do deep testing in pahe i normaly do this. sit down write down my slef what and how can and need to be tested.

abou this i go make a new blogpost to my blog maybe others get the feeling and start helping other modmakers to test out the mods they love.

back to point:

i started create my own test plan for TDF. i need put all possible outcomes and futures of tdf. if i missing something pls let me know.

Spoiler

TDF aggresive prositution possible cases:

list of possible events and outcomes in this mod:

A-prositution, job flows, sex scane initiation:

Player jobs
-get caught by guard during the job ( and cleint need to run away)
--guard can be paid with sex
--guard canot paid with sex, fine punishemnt
--guard ignore the crime for this once
-asking guard: need sex?
--guard aggre
--guard say no and fine
--guard say no and dont do this any more
-training prositute
-doing job 
--no bed zone
--bead zone
-npc say no to costly, player can go back later
--later job cost incrase and npc aggre to do to do the job
-npc say no, no need for sex for this time
--player go back later npc say yes for sex
-player say no to npc
-player get raped by npc---to mutch cost asked for the job
-player dance

only avible if at least 1 npc with player as prositute:
-client ask for 2 man work 
--client join secund round

NPC jobs, player found - tier 1
-a client not pay, need bullied/talked
-NPC get caught by guards
-NPC need told where to do job
-NPC do the job 
--a non bead avible zone
--a bead avible zone
-training self
-training other npc
-npc ordered do dance
-NPC do the 2 man job with other npc
--NPC do the secund round of the 2 man job with other NPC

NPC jobs, with fallowing player - tier 2
-npc find for self jobs in the curent cell where is the player

NPC work alone - tier 3
-work inside a inn or other area inside city
-work inside a random cell
-work indiside the jarl house

NPC work alone - tier 3

B-Prositution after effects:

player effects:

-client disposal incrase toward to player after job done

-player get money

npc effects:
-npcs has client count incrase
-npc get better trained, produce more gold

i planing to use this list and based on this one-by-one go trught the list and conform function working or not, if not what the cause of the problem how to reproduce.

58 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

okay i start working on planning TDF test plan.

during my time with pahe testing i learned need a list of things that need to be tested and conformed working or not.

basicly for best result one need to sit down and plan how can be tested all the futures inside the mod in testing.

if i do deep testing in pahe i normaly do this. sit down write down my slef what and how can and need to be tested.

abou this i go make a new blogpost to my blog maybe others get the feeling and start helping other modmakers to test out the mods they love.

back to point:

i started create my own test plan for TDF. i need put all possible outcomes and futures of tdf. if i missing something pls let me know.

Hide contents

TDF aggresive prositution possible cases:

list of possible events and outcomes in this mod:

A-prositution, job flows, sex scane initiation:

Player jobs
-get caught by guard during the job ( and cleint need to run away)
--guard can be paid with sex
--guard canot paid with sex, fine punishemnt
--guard ignore the crime for this once
-asking guard: need sex?
--guard aggre
--guard say no and fine
--guard say no and dont do this any more
-training prositute
-doing job 
--no bed zone
--bead zone
-npc say no to costly, player can go back later
--later job cost incrase and npc aggre to do to do the job
-npc say no, no need for sex for this time
--player go back later npc say yes for sex
-player say no to npc
-player get raped by npc---to mutch cost asked for the job
-player dance

only avible if at least 1 npc with player as prositute:
-client ask for 2 man work 
--client join secund round

NPC jobs, player found - tier 1
-a client not pay, need bullied/talked
-NPC get caught by guards
-NPC need told where to do job
-NPC do the job 
--a non bead avible zone
--a bead avible zone
-training self
-training other npc
-npc ordered do dance
-NPC do the 2 man job with other npc
--NPC do the secund round of the 2 man job with other NPC

NPC jobs, with fallowing player - tier 2
-npc find for self jobs in the curent cell where is the player

NPC work alone - tier 3

NPC work alone - tier 3

B-Prositution after effects:

player effects:

-client disposal incrase toward to player after job done

-player get money

npc effects:
-npcs has client count incrase
-npc get better trained, produce more gold

i planing to use this list and based on this one-by-one go trught the list and conform function working or not, if not what the cause of the problem how to reproduce.

I think that the basic functions of TDF and the add-on are working, but testing them will do no harm. I need to know if the additional 5 Hookers I added work properly and if the added places (Dawnstar, Falkreath, Morthal, Ravenrock and Winterhold) work as intended. (I never got to Ravenrock...) I also need to know if the SLEN interface still works. 

4 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

bug would be if you tied he and suddenly she became untied to have a 3-some. tdf doesn't know you have her tied to prevent her from being called for a 3-some so she just lays there as she was told.....at some point down the road i spose we could make tdf prevent her from being called for a 3-some when she's tied to prevent that bug from happening

Yeah, as I said, I wasn't even going to mention it. I hope the feedback can help. 

13 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Not to sound stupid but what or how are making duplicates of them having two copies? I'm abit confused here. I'd love to enslave Astrid for what she did (no spoilers) cause well the alternative isn't right imho.

Proteus and its NPC option is what I used BUT as soon as you use it on an NPC, or anything, FTM change the button (Z in my case) to another non Proteus shout/spell  etc. as pressing it in combat or especially while err "entertaining" someone can really cause problems forcing a reload. Numpad3 pressing during "entertaining" without returning it to normal before the animations cease can also do this but it is often correctable (change cell). Proteus is very useful as a tool but like most tools it can be dangerous if you are not careful.

No need to worry WRT me about spoilers as this is my 8th char Skyrim run and my first male one although only three completed everything. The whole point of  cloning Astrid. Gabriella, and enslaving or recruiting Mrs Mouth, Beitild, Beitild Silverblood, Nilsine etc. is in trying to thwart the game by keeping all of them alive. My Better(??) half keeps telling me that the game engine genie will punish me for all of this as technically at least the first three are scripted to die and/or go to digital heaven as I have not altered any scripts. I will wait and see. I so wish that I could see the jester's jaw bounce off the ground when Astrid 2 walks in.

Edited by Will55
8 hours ago, Nonseen said:

managed reproduce no keyword on item error message, and one time CTD. 

CTD happen affter restrained a slave who happened wearing strait jacked form DD.

ahh, that makes sense as well. the 2 poses of straitjacket versus cuff tied slave would conflict. unfortunately, i can no longer prevent this bug from happening without a joint effort from musje for hsh--i could add conditions to the dialogs preventing it, but hsh also adds its own version of the tie-up dialogs to pahe slaves

in the future i could add conditions to the dialog preventing this from happening to pahe slaves

i forgot hsh has prevention built-in to much of its scripts for hsh slaves, so hsh might already be prepared for this circumstance with pahe slaves as well

9 hours ago, Nonseen said:

another bug found:

if a slave wear straith jacket and ordered fight for player that slave get invisible hand!

becuse slave hands bound but need get ready his weapon to fight for player... the wepon "move self"

the jacket given to player in pahe start i used the black one.

its a known visual bug in dd for npc's. for player wearing those items, this bug is prevented by preventing the player from fighting with her hands

9 hours ago, Nonseen said:

this may cause other problems, CTD's?

no other known problems, but you'd need to check the dd thread on that to be certain

9 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

What do you mean with 'but not the normal hooker the player gets?'

maybe call those 3 sluts as companion sluts that the player helps to train before they can become independent

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

have a 'slightly' edited esp and a few more aliases to add to the scripts....

ok, can look into that when time permits it

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

And I need new scripts for the scenes. (Well, I don't know if I really need new scripts there, it is always the same script with different names.)

oh the lovely tif's. in pahe i discovered that i can make some dialogs share the same tif's instead of cluttering up the mod with more tif's(and instead of spending more time scripting and compiling them)---for the meantime, see what happens if you change 1 of the working scenes to the same tif script as scene1. so try changing scene 3 to use the same script as scene 1 --if that works to share the same script in the scenes for tdf like it does in the dialogs for pahe, then i can rename the script and recompile it so that all the scenes can use that same script without confusion when we look back later as to why the scenes are all scripted as scene1

@Pfiffy

EDITED SECTION start:

i put here some of my early findings: ( i hope not brake rules put here TDF related errors and bugs if not okay i move tdf suport topick)

papyrus reports:

WARNING:  (00013482): Ref is in an unloaded cell, so it cannot cast spells..
stack:
    [ (0B002866)].SPELL.Cast() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].BB_SLDNRejectionMagicEffectScript.OnEffectFinish() - "BB_SLDNRejectionMagicEffectScript.psc" Line 6 
this warning connected to alvor who has one of my client, i asked very big money from him and he refused to pay.

WARNING:  (00013488): Ref is in an unloaded cell, so it cannot cast spells..
stack:
    [ (0B002866)].SPELL.Cast() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].BB_SLDNRejectionMagicEffectScript.OnEffectFinish() - "BB_SLDNRejectionMagicEffectScript.psc" Line 6
at this point i figured out what it is this.
this happen if client refused to pay the player, becuse player asked to mutch money.
next time i wisit this npc normaly sad npc waiting my arrival and willing pay more gold.
but becuse of this warning this effect removed if npc go trught cell change and this spell canot be re casted on them.
it is a bug.

TDF-Bug 1- forgeting refused to pay big money to prostitute

-----------------------
WARNING: Property SearchForMoneyIdle on script AIBB_TIF__0300C528 attached to topic info 0B00C528 on quest BB_GetRapedDialogue (0B001D98) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
TDF-Bug 2- Before sex, prostitute get paid animation not shown
a client before sex start pay the prositute agred number of gold.
during this a animation play that show npc search for money then give something to player.
if this bug tiggers this animation not play
i found this in xedit formID: XX00C528 (XX=TDF aggresive prositution position in load order)

----------------------
[11/28/2021 - 01:05:35PM] ERROR: Cannot set the faction rank with a None faction
stack:
    [ (00091918)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.SetFactionRank() - "<native>" Line ?
    .AIBB_TIF__02002DE1.Fragment_2() - "AIBB_TIF__02002DE1.psc" Line ?
[11/28/2021 - 01:09:01PM] ERROR: Cannot set the faction rank with a None faction
stack:
    [ (000CDD73)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.SetFactionRank() - "<native>" Line ?
    .AIBB_TIF__0200590D.Fragment_1() - "AIBB_TIF__0200590D.psc" Line ?
[11/28/2021 - 01:09:20PM] ERROR: Cannot set the faction rank with a None faction
stack:
    [ (00091918)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.SetFactionRank() - "<native>" Line ?
    .AIBB_TIF__02002DE1.Fragment_2() - "AIBB_TIF__02002DE1.psc" Line ?
[11/28/2021 - 01:09:45PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].BB_DanceArousedMagicEffectScript.UnregisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].BB_DanceArousedMagicEffectScript.OnEffectFinish() - "BB_DanceArousedMagicEffectScript.psc" Line ?
[11/28/2021 - 01:09:45PM] ERROR: Cannot call SetFactionRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [ (0C00BFB6)].AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BFB6.Fragment_7() - "AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BFB6.psc" Line ?
[11/28/2021 - 01:09:59PM] WARNING: Property SearchForMoneyIdle on script AIBB_TIF__0300C528 attached to topic info 0C00C528 on quest BB_GetRapedDialogue (0C001D98) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/28/2021 - 01:10:07PM] ERROR: Cannot call SetFactionRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [ (0C00BA4A)].AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A.Fragment_17() - "AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A.psc" Line ? 

this pack of error generated as i worked with 2 prostitutes.

bug list( so far):
TDF-Bug 1- forgeting refused to pay big money to prostitute
this happen if client refused to pay the player, becuse player asked to mutch money.
next time i wisit this npc normaly sad npc waiting my arrival and willing pay more gold.
but becuse of this warning this effect removed if npc go trught cell change and this spell canot be re casted on them.

TDF-Bug 2- Before sex, prostitute get paid animation not shown
a client before sex start pay the prositute agred number of gold.
during this a animation play that show npc search for money then give something to player.
if this bug tiggers this animation not play
i found this in xedit formID: XX00C528 (XX=TDF aggresive prositution position in load order)

to tigger this bug need move client away from original position and as talking them to do it right here
need click fast to skipp the message
if the client not muved the point where agred to do the job bug not tigger

Anomalys:
TDF-Anomaly 1- Dubble memory
to tigger this bug do this:
1-go a npc ask them intrestend in you
2-give a very big pruce maximum is best, make npc refuse your offer
3-wait 1 hour ingame, DO NOT leave npc or let npc change cell this tigger a spell effect loss on npc! ( bug 1)
4-ask same npc again intrest in you, give unacpetble price agin

after this the third attempt make sex with npc you agre a lower price
then fourth time you go talk same npc npc play same dialoge as secund a third time( "You ready for me?""more than you can imagine!")

basicly npc remember in this case you requested to mach money 2 times, and normal answer for this 1 hour later npc accpet bigger payment.
i classifile this as anomaly becuse not seems logical to me. but works fine!

====Edited Section end====

I found some error in TDF, that probably produce inside other mods error that relay on sexlab.

lets name it: Hentay pregmency fail to detect prositutes as potential "victim" for baby.

here is the part of the log:

the first error reference this quest:

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp (4FA6D668) \ Dialog Topic \ 0C00590C <BB_PimpingQuest2Branch02Topic01> \ 0C00590D

i think i found the source of problems:

AIBB_TIF__0200590D.Fragment_1() - "AIBB_TIF__0200590D.psc" Line ?

i found this script in the source scripts and looked for factions:

line10 contain this:

HookerREF.GetActorRef().SetFactionRank(HookerTravellingToBedFaction, 1)

then i looked the tdf main esp, and not found any hokertravelingtobead faction simply this one not exist.

i think this need replaced to this:

[0C] SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp (4FA6D668) \ Keyword \ 0C01618E <BB_HookerTravellingToBedKeyword>

a keyword exist for traveling to bead but not faction.

Edited by Nonseen
38 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

in the future i could add conditions to the dialog preventing this from happening to pahe slaves

i forgot hsh has prevention built-in to much of its scripts for hsh slaves, so hsh might already be prepared for this circumstance with pahe slaves as well

in this case may i need test possible cases with DD and slaves to protect PAHE user from ctd, if HSH not in use?

and same time need check if i found a thing it is known to dd devopers or not...

4 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

maybe call those 3 sluts as companion sluts that the player helps to train before they can become independent

ok, can look into that when time permits it

oh the lovely tif's. in pahe i discovered that i can make some dialogs share the same tif's instead of cluttering up the mod with more tif's(and instead of spending more time scripting and compiling them)---for the meantime, see what happens if you change 1 of the working scenes to the same tif script as scene1. so try changing scene 3 to use the same script as scene 1 --if that works to share the same script in the scenes for tdf like it does in the dialogs for pahe, then i can rename the script and recompile it so that all the scenes can use that same script without confusion when we look back later as to why the scenes are all scripted as scene1

I think it is the same 3....

For now the new scenes share the script from the Falkreath scene. I added 3 Hookers for all new locations. If you are working on the if-elseif part of the scripts, can you add them on the way? 

Edit: From the TDF forum I get good reports. So far the AIO seems to work like the old versions. 

Edited by Pfiffy
On 11/27/2021 at 10:51 AM, Martok73 said:

I ran into a small glitch? I think, not sure, if it's me or the mod, or if I did something wrong, so check this out.... I released a slave that had 100 in sub, res, sex and like 95 fear, 0 combat, and mood was neutral. I released her after using her as a TDF slut for an extensive amount of time while testing the TDF Enhanced mod comparing it to the PAHE-TDF Patch included with 8.01 (haven't updated to 8.04 yet). Before I released her I took her off duty as a TDF Slut, re-checked her experience/training/bonus% exp was 35 clients, training was 10, and forgot the bonus number. Anyway, I then released her as a slave using the dialog option not the mcm option. I wanted to see what happens to them when released as I have never let a slave go only sold them off either thru the slave camp or via HSH. So after I released her she stayed around where I left her which was on of the Jarl's longhouses cause that's where I had her working as a hooker, no clue why she stayed there after being released as she only worked there, it wasn't her home (she came from Pinewatch a generic bandit). Now the issue is I was able to talk to her ONCE and she had all the options I expect to have on any npc with relastionshiprank 4, could ask her to follow, tell her I love her via the I'm glad you're here mod, still have sex with her via the SL Romance mod, and various other dialog options that appear on normal ordinary rank 4 npcs.... The problem is I could only talk to her once, now when I put my mouse pointer over here there is no interact button, no E prompt, nada, it's like the mouse/game doesn't know she exists, but she still talks to me when I approach her, very nicely I might add, I just can''t interact with her at all. I've tried several console commands with no luck, and I've even killed her and resurrected her and still no E prompt to interact with her.  I am afraid the only option I have left is to disable/markfordelete her, which I really don't want to do but if I can't interact with her then she is just taking up space in my save game.... Any ideas as to what caused this or how to fix it?

This was the slave with no name, she was never mentioned to be a custom follower, that was from a different post. Slave that the name vanished on was a generic bandit from Pinewatch. Most likely the bugged was caused by MYiYH, but no clue how her name got added to that because I am using your patch for MYiYH and it loads way way after the MYiYH mod, so no clue how that mod bugged this one single generic bandit slave npc... Unfortunately I either have to delete her or loose 16hrs on my current save, still debating which option to take.

15 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

you stated she was a custom follower twice so that makes her questionable unless she's custom, but not scripted....custom followers are ok if you know they're unscripted

yes, mhiyh is known for causing name bugs on slaves. that's the whole reason for that patch in the downloads - to prevent you from using those dialogs on slaves

odd....still seem to remember them sandboxing better. they do walk around, but don't seem to do anything else and the 1 time i saw 1 walk around the parkway she had her head facing me instead of watching where she was going...thinking blabla's line of site training here might be effecting their sandboxing:

Reveal hidden contents

RegisterForSingleLOSGain(GetActorRef(), PlayerRef)
    EndFunction

Event OnGainLOS(Actor akViewer, ObjectReference akTarget)
        If randomFloat() < (submission / 100)
            TrainSubmission(0.5)

so i'll try removing that for next update and see what we get

The slave that took 0 damage from being punished either from the whip or from spells was a custom follower she only has a mesh and texture folder with the esp file, so unless somewhere in the esp it's calling base game scripts, she is not scripted cause she did not come with any. She is flagged as essential in her esp but not unvulnerable cause I've seen her go down to bleedout in combat. So I don't know what is causing her to not take any damage while being punished which is causing her to not gain any submission at all. Her sex level will go up cause she can have sex just fine, but no submission.... I did turn off her essential flag in her esp and successfully killed her in game with an op potion powered fireball so I know she can die now, but still takes 0 damage being punished which result is no submission gain... I took her off of AFT control and put her back on the in game follower control AI, still takes no damage, so at this point I am guessing there is something hidden in her esp that I'm missing that is causing this bug, or shes a daedra in disguise, LOL.

As for the sandboxing, non of my slaves while under PAHE control out in the open world or inside a building when using the dialog "OK Slave..." "Wait/Sandbox" options do anything at all, they don't sandbox, they don't move, they stand still with no idle animations at all looking like a statue. 99% of my slaves are the no name generic bandit/necromancy/forsworn/witch/hag type that are non-unique nothing special about aside from having a pretty face from various "prettier bandit/forsworn type cosmetic mods. So in theory they should sandbox, but they don't.

Slaves under the HSH mod control located in my various house/camps sandbox just fine, it's only the slaves that are under the direct control of PAHE that don't sandbox. They'll pretty much do everything else (except they don't like to fight) but not sandbox.

Last thing I wanted to ask you was if you don't mind and can find a little bit of time, there are a couple of options my slaves have in their dialog currently while controlled by PAHE that I'm not 100% sure what it's for or what it does when I use said options, so could you possible pretty please make a list of the dialog options that a 100 submission/respect/pose/sex 95 combat slave should have and what each does when used??? Pretty pretty please??? I'm old and disabled and have the memory of a goldfish (2 strokes fucked me up) and it would really really help me out to not screw up and mess up and accidentally fubar my slaves. BTW did I tell you how much I love this mod? :)

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I think it is the same 3....

Ok, have no idea how to multi quote from two different pages so will just use yours @Pfiffy.  From the massive amount I've been testing TDF I have figured out the wording and terminology used, which is not a cohernt or consistent thing btw... You have "city" prostitutes which are the 3 npcs you can have working in each of the named specific places in Skyrim, so far those are the walled cities, Whiterun, Markarth, Solitued, Riften, Windhelm and the non-walled cities of Dawnstar, Falkreth, Morthal, Winterhold, Ravenrock. As of right now those are the actual "city prostitutes" that can be told to work alone in a city and sent specifically to each on via the dialog options. Those are limited to 3 hookers per city. They are what you guys would consider or call "independent city prostitutes" because the work in a specified city and they work independently of player control. Also with enough experience they can be told to work in the Jarl's longhouses. That's 30 hookers so far, 3 per city and 10 cities.

Now without using TDF Enhanced you can have 3 hookers following you at any time regardless of if they can or can not work solo. INHO that would make them what you called a "normal" prostitute, which is one that works under the direction of a pimp and is not "independent". However for the sake of the mod and it's controls this would just be a name placed on that specific mechanic and really has nothing to do with what they are called. With TDF Enhanced you can have 7 hookers following you, which I assume is the part you are working Pfiffy to increase and add more hookers? Personally I would not want more than 5 hoes following me at a time cause more than that can cause some performance issues on lower end machines, thus why most follower framework mods, and some other games themselves limit the amount of active followers to 5. During my testing I did have 7 following me around at one point and noticed some lag and stuttering especially in Solitude and Windhelm and I've got a $3k high end rig, so yeah might want to keep that in mind when increasing the amount that can follow you at one time. Personally I would not go over 5, especially if some nut out there already has 5 followers with them form something like EFF, AFT or similar. That could get messing on a mid-range pc, and horrific on a potato.

Ok, where the "independent" part comes in which I see confuses people because technically once you tell a prostitute to work by themselves anywhere be it a city or a random location, they are "independent" cause the player isn't standing over them controlling who they have sex with. With that cleared up a better reference to the 15 added prostitutes of the "independent" addon would be "roaming prostitutes" which on that mod page I think they are referred to as such, can't remember. Anyway these "roaming" prostitutes are such because they are not working at a specific location designated by a specific line of dialog and limited by the "3 hookers per city". These "roaming" hookers can literally be placed anywhere in the game world and will "work" from whatever location you drop them off at finding clients and making money (as long as there are people around). The option is the below the list of cities available when looking at their dialog. "Right here will do" or "work here for now" I can't remember the exact wording and how it's spelled out, but y'all get the gist of it. Now the good part about these 15 hookers is that they actually show up in the city management quest with map markers so you can remember where you left them. Not sure if that is part of the Independent Prostitution addon or if it is part of the Enhanced addon, either way it's a nice feature and makes keeping up with hookers easier. However from my testing I have noticed that if you assign a prostitute to a named city location thru the dialog (limit 3 ea.) that they do not show up on the map and are not listed in the city management quest, which is a shame cause that would help out so much in remembering every single location of the moment 45 different hookers. So that may be something one of you could look into making sure works correctly and any current working prostitute show up in the quest and has a map marker.

But that is the difference in the classification of each type of prostitute that I have gleaned from my massive amount of testing these fantastic mods (finicky and glitchy at times but still great). Independent Prostitutes and Roaming Prostitutes both work independently of player control or input once set at a location and are only limited by which option is selected in the dialog, 3 per city or 15 anywhere. Followers and ordinary npcs can be "sent" to the cities that are listed and shown in the dialog from anywhere in the world and they will walk/run/teleport to that city within 48hrs (takes a while to walk ya know). This I can verify thru my testing as I've sent Olfina Grey-Mane from Riften all they way to Markarth and it took her right at 2 days to show up at the inn inside Markarth, which works. If you want them to work in the Jarl's Longhouse you have to talk to them again after they arrive at the inn to tell them to go to the Jarl's Longhouse and they will immediately walk over to it and go inside, (can't send them from one longhouse to another directly). You do have to be kinda quick when sending npcs that have their own home tho, cause as soon as you take them off duty, they start walking back home, gotta catch em before they're out the door to send them to another location via the city dialog, so keep that in mind. This is for any prostitute already working in a city somewhere that you want to send to a different city if you want to "rotate your stock" so to speak. The Roaming Prostitutes although still independent of player control once placed, has to be physically taken to the location you want them to work at and use that dialog option to have them stay there and work. Resulting in them being marked on the map thru the City Management quest which is nice.

So to use Clifton's phrase a "Normal Prostitute" is one of the 3/7 that are following the player being pimped out (trained or otherwise doesn't matter). "Independent Prostitutes" are the 3 in each city sent there via specific city dialog, and the "Roaming Prostitutes" are the 15 that are manually placed anywhere in Skyrim the player chooses. Now I do not recommend adding anymore capacity to each city I think 3 is a good number cause if you start adding in abunch more then you run into performance issues because not everyone has an expensive gaming rig to play on so that is something to keep in mind. Besides one can always use one or more of the current 15 roaming place anywhere prostitutes if they wanted more than 3 in a city. Three inside the inn can get abit crowded, so I split mine to 2 in the inn and 1 in the Jarl's Longhouse, but that's just me. I think adding in more named locations with the 3 hookers per location limit is fine and a good idea because it gives the convenient ability to be able to send them to that location from anywhere without having to manually take them there yourself, so that's always a plus, but the downside is a long list of places in the dialog window to scroll thru. Anyway I think it's great just please guys figure out a way to make every prostitute show up under the City Management quest and have a map marker so we can keep up with them better, please :) .

I won't discuss the slave prostitutes as Pfiffy can verify I've already went massively in depth with them in their current state and what you actually have to do to get them to work and make money which can be slightly annoying but it does work and is ok for now. I am hoping that between you two y'all can figure out a way to get the slave npcs to work similar to normal npcs so that they can be told to go to a city and they actually go to that city own their on, that would be such an awesome QOL improvement and so amazingly fantastic I might have an orgasm, compared to how it has to be done right now :) .

Anyway guys sorry for the massive wall of text but as Pfiffy can verify I am very passionate about these two mods and wanting them to be the absolute best they can be and I am so grateful to you guys for all the work you have put in to making these mods so enjoyable and so much fun, and I look forward to seeing how much further you take them to make prostitution great again! Thanks guys :) .

Edited by Martok73
13 hours ago, Will55 said:

Proteus and its NPC option is what I used BUT as soon as you use it on an NPC, or anything, FTM change the button (Z in my case) to another non Proteus shout/spell  etc. as pressing it in combat or especially while err "entertaining" someone can really cause problems forcing a reload. Numpad3 pressing during "entertaining" without returning it to normal before the animations cease can also do this but it is often correctable (change cell). Proteus is very useful as a tool but like most tools it can be dangerous if you are not careful.

No need to worry WRT me about spoilers as this is my 8th char Skyrim run and my first male one although only three completed everything. The whole point of  cloning Astrid. Gabriella, and enslaving or recruiting Mrs Mouth, Beitild, Beitild Silverblood, Nilsine etc. is in trying to thwart the game by keeping all of them alive. My Better(??) half keeps telling me that the game engine genie will punish me for all of this as technically at least the first three are scripted to die and/or go to digital heaven as I have not altered any scripts. I will wait and see. I so wish that I could see the jester's jaw bounce off the ground when Astrid 2 walks in.

So do they have to be duplicated in order to "save" them from death? Or is there a way to save them without duplicating them? I know for Astrid at least the only way I can think of would be to resurrect her right after her end sequence to "keep the original" but technically she would have died but been brought back. Which for those with a resurrect spell as opposed to the console would at least be semi-lore friendly I think, maybe. Correct me if I'm wrong but when you "clone" a unique npc with Proteus it changes it gives the clone a new ref ID right? And PAHE when you enslave a unique npc does the same thing right? give them a new ref ID? So you never actually have the original npc it's always a clone cause they don't have the original ref ID right? I honestly want to know cause if they keep their original ref ID then that would be awesome and great for my immersion but I don't know how that would be possible, or is it? I think I've confused myself now.