Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

Okay both two followers have now been subject to the name loss bug, Marianne and Slave Jane. (Slave Jane was literally designed to be a slave for Paradise Halls/Home Sweet Home/AYGAS) I downloaded Jaxons renamer and that didn't do anything. Out of desperation I looked up and found a console command to change her name. (https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/615805-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/61333963) It worked is the sense that the console and nethers follower framework recognises that she is called the slayer but I still can't initialise dialogues with her.

This is a playtest for me so I'm not losing anything important but I'd like to know how I can fix or prevent this before I commit to a full game. 

The crazy part is More Informative Console and Nether Follower framework still recognise them and other followers can still command them. I can even still access their slave info using the spell and if I hold down the action key (E) I can still tell them to wait attack or sleep or whatever. I just can't see their names the way I can Tocatta, Sofia and the others and because I can't see their names I can't enter dialogues with them.

This feels weirdly fixable because the followers are still working mostly. I'll prepare a papyrus log for you. 

13 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Did you enable the esp in your plugin list?

yes, and it didn't work, i tried to switch the load orders of the plugins of the mod to see if something changed, the only clue of what might be is that it says the "plugin has missing masters" however i don't know how to fix it 

8 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Ok, have no idea how to multi quote from two different pages so will just use yours @Pfiffy.  From the massive amount I've been testing TDF I have figured out the wording and terminology used, which is not a cohernt or consistent thing btw... You have "city" prostitutes which are the 3 npcs you can have working in each of the named specific places in Skyrim, so far those are the walled cities, Whiterun, Markarth, Solitued, Riften, Windhelm and the non-walled cities of Dawnstar, Falkreth, Morthal, Winterhold, Ravenrock. As of right now those are the actual "city prostitutes" that can be told to work alone in a city and sent specifically to each on via the dialog options. Those are limited to 3 hookers per city. They are what you guys would consider or call "independent city prostitutes" because the work in a specified city and they work independently of player control. Also with enough experience they can be told to work in the Jarl's longhouses. That's 30 hookers so far, 3 per city and 10 cities.

Now without using TDF Enhanced you can have 3 hookers following you at any time regardless of if they can or can not work solo. INHO that would make them what you called a "normal" prostitute, which is one that works under the direction of a pimp and is not "independent". However for the sake of the mod and it's controls this would just be a name placed on that specific mechanic and really has nothing to do with what they are called. With TDF Enhanced you can have 7 hookers following you, which I assume is the part you are working Pfiffy to increase and add more hookers? Personally I would not want more than 5 hoes following me at a time cause more than that can cause some performance issues on lower end machines, thus why most follower framework mods, and some other games themselves limit the amount of active followers to 5. During my testing I did have 7 following me around at one point and noticed some lag and stuttering especially in Solitude and Windhelm and I've got a $3k high end rig, so yeah might want to keep that in mind when increasing the amount that can follow you at one time. Personally I would not go over 5, especially if some nut out there already has 5 followers with them form something like EFF, AFT or similar. That could get messing on a mid-range pc, and horrific on a potato.

Ok, where the "independent" part comes in which I see confuses people because technically once you tell a prostitute to work by themselves anywhere be it a city or a random location, they are "independent" cause the player isn't standing over them controlling who they have sex with. With that cleared up a better reference to the 15 added prostitutes of the "independent" addon would be "roaming prostitutes" which on that mod page I think they are referred to as such, can't remember. Anyway these "roaming" prostitutes are such because they are not working at a specific location designated by a specific line of dialog and limited by the "3 hookers per city". These "roaming" hookers can literally be placed anywhere in the game world and will "work" from whatever location you drop them off at finding clients and making money (as long as there are people around). The option is the below the list of cities available when looking at their dialog. "Right here will do" or "work here for now" I can't remember the exact wording and how it's spelled out, but y'all get the gist of it. Now the good part about these 15 hookers is that they actually show up in the city management quest with map markers so you can remember where you left them. Not sure if that is part of the Independent Prostitution addon or if it is part of the Enhanced addon, either way it's a nice feature and makes keeping up with hookers easier. However from my testing I have noticed that if you assign a prostitute to a named city location thru the dialog (limit 3 ea.) that they do not show up on the map and are not listed in the city management quest, which is a shame cause that would help out so much in remembering every single location of the moment 45 different hookers. So that may be something one of you could look into making sure works correctly and any current working prostitute show up in the quest and has a map marker.

But that is the difference in the classification of each type of prostitute that I have gleaned from my massive amount of testing these fantastic mods (finicky and glitchy at times but still great). Independent Prostitutes and Roaming Prostitutes both work independently of player control or input once set at a location and are only limited by which option is selected in the dialog, 3 per city or 15 anywhere. Followers and ordinary npcs can be "sent" to the cities that are listed and shown in the dialog from anywhere in the world and they will walk/run/teleport to that city within 48hrs (takes a while to walk ya know). This I can verify thru my testing as I've sent Olfina Grey-Mane from Riften all they way to Markarth and it took her right at 2 days to show up at the inn inside Markarth, which works. If you want them to work in the Jarl's Longhouse you have to talk to them again after they arrive at the inn to tell them to go to the Jarl's Longhouse and they will immediately walk over to it and go inside, (can't send them from one longhouse to another directly). You do have to be kinda quick when sending npcs that have their own home tho, cause as soon as you take them off duty, they start walking back home, gotta catch em before they're out the door to send them to another location via the city dialog, so keep that in mind. This is for any prostitute already working in a city somewhere that you want to send to a different city if you want to "rotate your stock" so to speak. The Roaming Prostitutes although still independent of player control once placed, has to be physically taken to the location you want them to work at and use that dialog option to have them stay there and work. Resulting in them being marked on the map thru the City Management quest which is nice.

So to use Clifton's phrase a "Normal Prostitute" is one of the 3/7 that are following the player being pimped out (trained or otherwise doesn't matter). "Independent Prostitutes" are the 3 in each city sent there via specific city dialog, and the "Roaming Prostitutes" are the 15 that are manually placed anywhere in Skyrim the player chooses. Now I do not recommend adding anymore capacity to each city I think 3 is a good number cause if you start adding in abunch more then you run into performance issues because not everyone has an expensive gaming rig to play on so that is something to keep in mind. Besides one can always use one or more of the current 15 roaming place anywhere prostitutes if they wanted more than 3 in a city. Three inside the inn can get abit crowded, so I split mine to 2 in the inn and 1 in the Jarl's Longhouse, but that's just me. I think adding in more named locations with the 3 hookers per location limit is fine and a good idea because it gives the convenient ability to be able to send them to that location from anywhere without having to manually take them there yourself, so that's always a plus, but the downside is a long list of places in the dialog window to scroll thru. Anyway I think it's great just please guys figure out a way to make every prostitute show up under the City Management quest and have a map marker so we can keep up with them better, please :) .

I won't discuss the slave prostitutes as Pfiffy can verify I've already went massively in depth with them in their current state and what you actually have to do to get them to work and make money which can be slightly annoying but it does work and is ok for now. I am hoping that between you two y'all can figure out a way to get the slave npcs to work similar to normal npcs so that they can be told to go to a city and they actually go to that city own their on, that would be such an awesome QOL improvement and so amazingly fantastic I might have an orgasm, compared to how it has to be done right now :) .

Anyway guys sorry for the massive wall of text but as Pfiffy can verify I am very passionate about these two mods and wanting them to be the absolute best they can be and I am so grateful to you guys for all the work you have put in to making these mods so enjoyable and so much fun, and I look forward to seeing how much further you take them to make prostitution great again! Thanks guys :) .

First thing: Thank you for being so detailed. I really appreciate your reports. this also goes to Nonseen. I was missing that... When I started modifying TDF, I didn't really know what I was doing and in fact I still don't really know much more by now. But at least I learned a bit about the mechanics in this mod. 

For me the difference between the independent and city prostitutes is: City prostitutes can be send to work in predefined locations, while the independent can be placed every where, even in places that are added by other mods. Note here: Only the City prostitutes have the option to work in the Jarl's quartier and have the ability to pay your crime fees then. They are also easier to manage be cause you just have to ask one of the 3 for the money they made and get the amount that all of them made.

In the merged version there will be 24 more City prostitutes. I prepared 8 new locations with 3 Slots.  

My plan was to add also 3 more following hookers, but it looks like hell of a work to add at least one more to make them train in pairs. 

The map markers for the independent prostitutes (added by the add-on) are working better. I will check if I can add them also to the city prostitutes. 

15 hours ago, Martok73 said:

So do they have to be duplicated in order to "save" them from death? Or is there a way to save them without duplicating them? I know for Astrid at least the only way I can think of would be to resurrect her right after her end sequence to "keep the original" but technically she would have died but been brought back. Which for those with a resurrect spell as opposed to the console would at least be semi-lore friendly I think, maybe. Correct me if I'm wrong but when you "clone" a unique npc with Proteus it changes it gives the clone a new ref ID right? And PAHE when you enslave a unique npc does the same thing right? give them a new ref ID? So you never actually have the original npc it's always a clone cause they don't have the original ref ID right? I honestly want to know cause if they keep their original ref ID then that would be awesome and great for my immersion but I don't know how that would be possible, or is it? I think I've confused myself now.

Yes they have a different console code as you would expect. What worries me with your aim is that the "toasted" Astrid may be hardcoded and that even rez'd she would look as is. In addition as a sacrament offering rez'ing her should not be lore friendly at all as Sithis should be very annoyed. :  )

Seeing as her death and that of Gabriella are hardcoded I am concerned that their identical twins/clones might also die. Mrs Mouth of the fatherless 6 children also disappears from the game (digital death) but I have kept her alive by enslaving her which means her renamed clone(and "washing her face" aka a proteus face change to more desirable one) and she is still alive and now less mouthy. However, the copied, enslaved (and hence cloned) Astrid and Gabriella I hand to manually name change both of them as they had the original names and they still parallel the original ones in speech and in action and in attitude (same scripts with both copies), I walk into the sanctuary and Gabriella says: "you are not going to attack me again, are you?" when I never laid a hand on her (as opposed to her copy whom I paralyzed).

My last point here is SLEN faction in slaves:  I have tried so hard to get about 12 slave hookers to 100 sex and 90 to 100 takes longer than 0 to 90. However, you get to know them quite well and as a rule I hate to see them go. I did sell one and she looked like she was going to cry (I kid you not) and even when I try to talk to her in passing, she looks upset). So, I am not happy with selling any slaves that have been companions for some time. So, I look at their SLEN when they hit 100 sex and three who made me suspicious were all -4. But all three were recruited as hooker while on the run, moving from city to city and none had submission or pose =100, although all were ~60. So, I chained them up and waited until they were 100 sub and pose.

Then I released tested all three: the Forsworn went from -4 to +4 and was happy to stay. The necromancer and the bandit both told me to get *&*^%ed (not literally but that was what they implied) and were still -4.  I guess that both will have to be sold and they are surly bitches whose submission does not show in their faces or voice. I guess that hard coded evil is still evil. I will apply this test to all potential slave followers. But this is another area of challenge I wonder if this char will ever meet a dragon.

Addendum: my char moved over to Solitude to recruit a local hooker and ran into (literally) Vittoria Vici . I noted that she had the hooker recruitment Persuade line and naturally, I could not resist it although my previous Bewitch was gone without trace. She jumped at it and an hour after working her hard I suddenly remembered that she is part of the DB questline. So, I guess that I have to take her to my house, duplicate her and ?enslave the duplicate to keep her alive as well as if I release her, she will go back to Solitude and even with a different name still play Vittoria. With a hair makeover (although the needed makeup was beyond me) she isn't at all bad and is she keen! Even Senna her "trainer" cannot keep up with her.

Edited by Will55
17 hours ago, Martok73 said:

This was the slave with no name, she was never mentioned to be a custom follower, that was from a different post. Slave that the name vanished on was a generic bandit from Pinewatch. Most likely the bugged was caused by MYiYH, but no clue how her name got added to that because I am using your patch for MYiYH and it loads way way after the MYiYH mod, so no clue how that mod bugged this one single generic bandit slave npc... Unfortunately I either have to delete her or loose 16hrs on my current save, still debating which option to take.

rename her first so she has a name again, then reclone her so she separates from the other mod should work

.. I took her off of AFT control and put her back on the in game follower control AI, still takes no damage, so at this point I am guessing there is something hidden in her esp that I'm missing that is causing this bug, or shes a daedra in disguise, LOL.

if she's a slave, she shouldn't have either ai control so that could be a huge issue with her there, she should have pahslave ai

Last thing I wanted to ask you was if you don't mind and can find a little bit of time, there are a couple of options my slaves have in their dialog currently while controlled by PAHE that I'm not 100% sure what it's for or what it does when I use said options, so could you possible pretty please make a list of the dialog options that a 100 submission/respect/pose/sex 95 combat slave should have and what each does when used??? Pretty pretty please??? I'm old and disabled and have the memory of a goldfish (2 strokes fucked me up) and it would really really help me out to not screw up and mess up and accidentally fubar my slaves. BTW did I tell you how much I love this mod? :)

all current versions include a folder for help files

11 hours ago, slevek said:

the only clue of what might be is that it says the "plugin has missing masters" however i don't know how to fix it 

this:

On 7/3/2018 at 9:22 PM, CliftonJD said:

Requirements:

My Findings so far in TDF V2.2.5.5 SE version to

@Pfiffy and @CliftonJD

Based on my papyrus log i dig in the source files and wieved the esp in xedit.

Based on this things and my low script knwolage here is my findings.

I plan continue the testing after this bugs get fixed, (this important to me becuse this way npcs that working for me not spam lot of error message to papyrus log :) ).

Until then i go back PAHE testing mode, some slave need to test some realy devous items i think.... (and i pray not get tooo many CTD XD )

-------------------------
bug 1:

WARNING:  (0003550C): Ref is in an unloaded cell, so it cannot cast spells..
stack:
    [ (0C002866)].SPELL.Cast() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].BB_SLDNRejectionMagicEffectScript.OnEffectFinish() - "BB_SLDNRejectionMagicEffectScript.psc" Line ?

thib bug happen if i ask big price for my work and client refuse to pay.

this mechanik used to mark them for new dialoge.
to tigger this mesage player and npc need move different cell. so the spell refesh canot be done.
the side effect of this npc no longer "remember" he refused my service becuse of to high cost.

Suggestion to fix:
instead spell use different method to flag the npc if the goal is to important remember npc has refused to pay.
or ignore this minior bug and before running the spell refesh check npc has same cell as player only then try to update the spell.

bug 2:
ERROR: Cannot set the faction rank with a None faction
stack:
    [ (00091918)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.SetFactionRank() - "<native>" Line ?
    .AIBB_TIF__02002DE1.Fragment_2() - "AIBB_TIF__02002DE1.psc" Line ?

this error happen if i use npcs as working me prostitutes ( aka hookers)

the npc who is working for me try go bead. the problem with this the script:
AIBB_TIF__02002DE1
in line 44:
Faction Property HookerTravellingToBedFaction  Auto  

problem is tdf prositution has no "HookerTravellingToBedFaction". this faction not exist.

i discovered this in Xedit:
 SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp (4FA6D668) \ Keyword \ 0401618E <BB_HookerTravellingToBedKeyword>

looks like we have a keyword instead of faction i dont know what is the real difference beatwen the too. i think its big.

maybe need change the script file from faction to keyword this fix it or add this faction? i have no idea.

bug 3:
ERROR: Cannot call SetFactionRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [ (0C00BA4A)].AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A.Fragment_17() - "AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A.psc" Line ? 

script file:
AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BA4A
line 9
HookerREF.GetActorRef().SetFactionRank(HookerTravellingToBedFaction, 0)

This faction not exist:
"HookerTravellingToBedFaction"

line 36

same this faction not exist.

bug 4:
ERROR: alias DancerREF on quest BB_PlayerDanceQuest (0C01F8D4): Cannot clear a non-optional alias.
stack:
    [alias DancerREF on quest BB_PlayerDanceQuest (0C01F8D4)].ReferenceAlias.Clear() - "<native>" Line ?
    [BB_PlayerDanceQuest (0C01F8D4)].bb_playerdancequestscript.OnModEventEnd() - "BB_PlayerDanceQuestScript.psc" Line ? 

script file is: BB_PlayerDanceQuestScript

line 168

DancerRef.Clear()

this one has not doing his job.
i have no idea why, maybe becuse this ordered before dance quest complited?

Bug 5:
stack:
    [ (00091918)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.SetFactionRank() - "<native>" Line ?
    .AIBB_TIF__02002DE1.Fragment_2() - "AIBB_TIF__02002DE1.psc" Line ?

in script file 
AIBB_TIF__02002DE1
line 44

faction not exist in tdf prositutuion

bug 6:
stack:
    [ (000CDD73)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.SetFactionRank() - "<native>" Line ?
    .AIBB_TIF__0200590D.Fragment_1() - "AIBB_TIF__0200590D.psc" Line ?

in script file 
AIBB_TIF__0200590D

line 10
HookerREF.GetActorRef().SetFactionRank(HookerTravellingToBedFaction, 1)

line 44

this faction not exist

bug 7:
ERROR: Cannot call SetFactionRank() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [ (0C00BFB6)].AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BFB6.Fragment_7() - "AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BFB6.psc" Line ? 

script file:
AIBB_SF_BB_ClientFollowsHooke_0300BFB6

line 9
HookerREF.GetActorRef().SetFactionRank(HookerTravellingToBedFaction, 0)

line 29

bug 8:
ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].BB_DanceArousedMagicEffectScript.UnregisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].BB_DanceArousedMagicEffectScript.OnEffectFinish() - "BB_DanceArousedMagicEffectScript.psc" Line ?

script file:
BB_DanceArousedMagicEffectScript

line 20
UnregisterForUpdate()

this one generate the error but i think not this one is the source of problems!
in SSE edit, quest:
BB_DanceArousedMagicEffect
 [04] SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp (4FA6D668) \ Quest \ 0401F8D4 <BB_PlayerDanceQuest>
has this value:
BB_DanceArousedMagicEffectSpell "Allure" [SPEL:0402AAB0]
and alias set:
none

i dont know this is problem or not.
strange thing is:
BB_PlayerDanceQuestScript 
activate this script here:
line 185, end of the "Event OnModEventEnd" section.

7 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

First thing: Thank you for being so detailed. I really appreciate your reports. this also goes to Nonseen. I was missing that... When I started modifying TDF, I didn't really know what I was doing and in fact I still don't really know much more by now. But at least I learned a bit about the mechanics in this mod. 

For me the difference between the independent and city prostitutes is: City prostitutes can be send to work in predefined locations, while the independent can be placed every where, even in places that are added by other mods. Note here: Only the City prostitutes have the option to work in the Jarl's quartier and have the ability to pay your crime fees then. They are also easier to manage be cause you just have to ask one of the 3 for the money they made and get the amount that all of them made.

In the merged version there will be 24 more City prostitutes. I prepared 8 new locations with 3 Slots.  

My plan was to add also 3 more following hookers, but it looks like hell of a work to add at least one more to make them train in pairs. 

The map markers for the independent prostitutes (added by the add-on) are working better. I will check if I can add them also to the city prostitutes. 

Still technically City Prostitutes and Independent Prostitutes all work "independently" of player control, thus why I called them Independent Prostitutes. Independent/Roaming all the same, they can work anywhere in the world wherever you put them. I do see your difference in City tho, and yeah I said send them to a listed city so that's the same thing as you said I think. LOL. But either way we both know which ones are which LOL.

So what 8 locations did you add I'm curious and how is the AIO looking? got it where it won't break my save for me to test it yet? :D .

Will be soooo nice if you can get the map markers working for all of the hookers, city, inde/roam, slave... that would be so awesome and such a huge QOL improvement over what I'm working with atm. :D .

16 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Okay both two followers have now been subject to the name loss bug, Marianne and Slave Jane. (Slave Jane was literally designed to be a slave for Paradise Halls/Home Sweet Home/AYGAS) I downloaded Jaxons renamer and that didn't do anything. Out of desperation I looked up and found a console command to change her name. (https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/615805-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/61333963) It worked is the sense that the console and nethers follower framework recognises that she is called the slayer but I still can't initialise dialogues with her.

This is a playtest for me so I'm not losing anything important but I'd like to know how I can fix or prevent this before I commit to a full game. 

The crazy part is More Informative Console and Nether Follower framework still recognise them and other followers can still command them. I can even still access their slave info using the spell and if I hold down the action key (E) I can still tell them to wait attack or sleep or whatever. I just can't see their names the way I can Tocatta, Sofia and the others and because I can't see their names I can't enter dialogues with them.

This feels weirdly fixable because the followers are still working mostly. I'll prepare a papyrus log for you. 

Your's are doing better than the one generic bandit slave with no name. She talks to me and other npcs, but nothing I do has any effect on her, except console command disable/enable/kill.... I think I'll try that one you found to rename her via console, but same as you Jaxons didn't do anything.

6 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

Your's are doing better than the one generic bandit slave with no name. She talks to me and other npcs, but nothing I do has any effect on her, except console command disable/enable/kill.... I think I'll try that one you found to rename her via console, but same as you Jaxons didn't do anything.

I downloaded this last night. Haven't had a chance to test it yet but worth a try https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49768?tab=files

rename her first so she has a name again, then reclone her so she separates from the other mod should work

Jaxon's Renamer does nothing, can't rename her with it, tried :( . This one is the generic bandit slave that lost her name and mysteriously ended up on the MYHiYH rosters :( .

if she's a slave, she shouldn't have either ai control so that could be a huge issue with her there, she should have pahslave ai

This is in reference to the custom follower, I took her off AFT before enslaving her putting her back on the games ai. Then enslaved her so she was under PAHE control. Disabled her essential flag in her esp file, and checked in the console to verify she was no longer essential. Still took 0 damage from punishment whip or magic neither had any effect. Submission would not go up cause can't take damage for some reason... Released her as a slave then 10 seconds later toasted her ass with a massive fireball and successfully killed her. No clue at all why she took 0 damage while a PAHE slave, makes no sense to me at all.

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

all current versions include a folder for help files

I'll look see what I can find, thanks :) .

5 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I downloaded this last night. Haven't had a chance to test it yet but worth a try https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49768?tab=files

Ok, so I downloaded that and low and behold it worked as soon as I loaded the save game, boom, the script fired and my no name generic banidt ex-slave hooker got her original name back, woohoo, turns out she was a Bandit Highwayman. So I immediately used Jaxson's Renamer on her because I couldn't rename her via PAHE cause I freed her, changed her name which released her from MYHiYH mod and now I have a "freed" slave hooker to pimp out again or send to another city to work, woohoo... So glad you sent that link, that was the only thing that worked to recover that fully trained slave prostitute.

Strangely tho for some reason she still has the part of her slave dialog that comes from TDF, so that's weird, but anyway I can have her follow as a hooker, or send her to a city as a hooker, or just use her as a plain follower, cause when I freed her she was so happy she's at releationshiprank 4, woot :D

5 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Still technically City Prostitutes and Independent Prostitutes all work "independently" of player control, thus why I called them Independent Prostitutes. Independent/Roaming all the same, they can work anywhere in the world wherever you put them. I do see your difference in City tho, and yeah I said send them to a listed city so that's the same thing as you said I think. LOL. But either way we both know which ones are which LOL.

So what 8 locations did you add I'm curious and how is the AIO looking? got it where it won't break my save for me to test it yet? :D .

Will be soooo nice if you can get the map markers working for all of the hookers, city, inde/roam, slave... that would be so awesome and such a huge QOL improvement over what I'm working with atm. :D .

I added the Inns in Dragonbridge, Rorikstead, Ivarstead, Riverwood, OldHroldan, Kynesgrove, Nightgate and the Skaal village. I have to work out the Dialogues and see if I can separate them from the city dialogue. And I need to set up the conditions...

6 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Ok, so I downloaded that and low and behold it worked as soon as I loaded the save game, boom, the script fired and my no name generic banidt ex-slave hooker got her original name back, woohoo, turns out she was a Bandit Highwayman. So I immediately used Jaxson's Renamer on her because I couldn't rename her via PAHE cause I freed her, changed her name which released her from MYHiYH mod and now I have a "freed" slave hooker to pimp out again or send to another city to work, woohoo... So glad you sent that link, that was the only thing that worked to recover that fully trained slave prostitute.

Strangely tho for some reason she still has the part of her slave dialog that comes from TDF, so that's weird, but anyway I can have her follow as a hooker, or send her to a city as a hooker, or just use her as a plain follower, cause when I freed her she was so happy she's at releationshiprank 4, woot :D

Yep, worked for me too with both Marianne and Slave Jane though I think I uninstalled Jaxonz renamer and will probably keep it uninstalled. She is the Slayer thanks to my console command lol

14 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I added the Inns in Dragonbridge, Rorikstead, Ivarstead, Riverwood, OldHroldan, Kynesgrove, Nightgate and the Skaal village. I have to work out the Dialogues and see if I can separate them from the city dialogue. And I need to set up the conditions...

Sounds good mate, let me know when you feel confident it won't break my save so I can test it, I'm chomping at the bit for the new named locals.

How goes it on the map marker, names show in quest list integration? Good I hope. :) .

8 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Yep, worked for me too with both Marianne and Slave Jane though I think I uninstalled Jaxonz renamer and will probably keep it uninstalled. She is the Slayer thanks to my console command lol

Glad it worked for you too... I just wish I knew how in the hell mine ended up on the MYiYH list when I never put her there. :( Still confused about her having the Slave being a Prostitute dialog instead of the normal [Persuade] option, but doesn't matter, she's working as a city prostitute in the Jarl's Longhouse in Winterhold as a freed slave with rank 4 relationship and still has all her experience so I'm happy :D .

7 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Sounds good mate, let me know when you feel confident it won't break my save so I can test it, I'm chomping at the bit for the new named locals.

How goes it on the map marker, names show in quest list integration? Good I hope. :) .

It will not be save. I can't even tell if updateting to the fixed versions will be save...  

On 11/29/2021 at 11:25 AM, Nonseen said:

My Findings so far in TDF V2.2.5.5 SE version to

@Pfiffy and @CliftonJD

imo its not ready yet, those properties i told @Pfiffy didn't match up between the add-on and the original mod need to be filled still according to the scripts...and there's more properties that neither filled.

bug 1:

WARNING:  (0003550C): Ref is in an unloaded cell, so it cannot cast spells..
stack:
    [ (0C002866)].SPELL.Cast() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].BB_SLDNRejectionMagicEffectScript.OnEffectFinish() - "BB_SLDNRejectionMagicEffectScript.psc" Line ?

thib bug happen if i ask big price for my work and client refuse to pay.

this mechanik used to mark them for new dialoge.
to tigger this mesage player and npc need move different cell. so the spell refesh canot be done.
the side effect of this npc no longer "remember" he refused my service becuse of to high cost.

Suggestion to fix:
instead spell use different method to flag the npc if the goal is to important remember npc has refused to pay.
or ignore this minior bug and before running the spell refesh check npc has same cell as player only then try to update the spell.

agreed, for now we'll have to set it aside. this would be better worked with a faction, but would require a huge portion of the mod to be rewritten to change it from spell to faction now

i can remove the property from the script and recompile it....its not even being used in the script so original scripter made a slipup there, the source doesn't match the script, according to the source script, the property is unused and its not trying to set faction rank. set this aside for now, will require a script rewrite to even looking into fixing that problem

now that script atleast has matching source and script so i can clean it later. i can see by the source the scripter atleast tried to comment out the command that's giving you errors. it "should" have ignored that command completely and never gave you any error

ya and i just rechecked the quest does indeed have the dancer set as an option alias...along with all the watchers so no idea either

same as bug 2

these scripts same problem as bug3

screenshot where you're getting that cuz on my screen that spell is a property and it has been filled

hmm, looks like your message cutoff or you had wrong thing in your clipboard to paste

all those errors posted above by nonseen are inherited from the original mod, looks like it was already held together with duct tape and string, condition its in now won't be any worse than it was

9 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

It will not be save. I can't even tell if updateting to the fixed versions will be save...  

the very best anybody can hope for on a running save with the independent addon would be to take any gold from their prostitutes, tell all their prostitutes to stop working there, wherever there happens to be....before removing the addon

client experience should all be saved to the main esp so that should be fine, but they might also need to reset all running quests from the tdf mcm after the upgrade

Edited by CliftonJD
6 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

@CliftonJD I have a new .esp:

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp 691.93 kB · 0 downloads

I wil rewrite the scripts tomorrow and hope you van compile them for me. 

ok, i'm back to a point i should be able to compile again. but we need to check the scripts properties attached to the quests:

• BB_GetRapedDialogue [QUST:05001D98]
  • BB_PimpingQuest "BB Pimping Quest" [QUST:05002DDA]
  • BB_PimpingQuest2 "BB Pimping Quest 2" [QUST:05005904]
  • BB_PimpingQuest3 "BB Pimping Quest 3" [QUST:05005905]
  • BB_RoamingHookersDawnstarScene [QUST:0501E16C]               <<only problem on dawnstar is its assigned to the wrong scene, should be>>BB_RoamingHookersDawnstarScene01 [SCEN:0502FA5A]  

here's the scripts i optimized along with the bugged scripts reported by nonseen:

TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary SLEN scripts optimized.zip

Edited by CliftonJD