Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

5 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

ok, i'm back to a point i should be able to compile again. but we need to check the scripts properties attached to the quests:

• BB_GetRapedDialogue [QUST:05001D98]
  • BB_PimpingQuest "BB Pimping Quest" [QUST:05002DDA]
  • BB_PimpingQuest2 "BB Pimping Quest 2" [QUST:05005904]
  • BB_PimpingQuest3 "BB Pimping Quest 3" [QUST:05005905]
  • BB_RoamingHookersDawnstarScene [QUST:0501E16C]               <<only problem on dawnstar is its assigned to the wrong scene, should be>>BB_RoamingHookersDawnstarScene01 [SCEN:0502FA5A]  

here's the scripts i optimized along with the bugged scripts reported by nonseen:

TDF Independent Prostitutes Legendary SLEN scripts optimized.zip 40.92 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you. The Pimping quests and everything related to the following Hookers are the next thing I would be looking at for adding at least one more active Hooker. (this will be much more work than adding the additional places) If I ever get my ck to compile again, I'm going to rename all these aaib_tifxxxx to something understandable.... in the zip there are 9 psx and 11 psc's, do I need only the missing psx files or just the 9 pairs?

Can you take a look at the topic BB_RoamingHookersControlQuestBranch02Topic04 and check the conditions? I want to make sure that only the city prostitutes can be sent to the jarl's quartier. 

Theses are the scripts to register Hookers to the new locations in BB_RoamingHookersControlQuestBranch01:

AIBB_TIF__0508D6DF.pscAIBB_TIF__0508D6E1.pscAIBB_TIF__0508D6E0.pscAIBB_TIF__0508D6E2.pscAIBB_TIF__0508D6E3.pscAIBB_TIF__0508D6E4.pscAIBB_TIF__0508D6E5.pscAIBB_TIF__0508D6E6.psc

The calculation for the money run on different Scripts for the Independent Hookers and the city hookers. I wonder where the new Hookers are easier to add. A clean solution would be to add them all into one script, but I guess this might break saves. 

Edited by Pfiffy
10 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

all those errors posted above by nonseen are inherited from the original mod, looks like it was already held together with duct tape and string, condition its in now won't be any worse than it was

the very best anybody can hope for on a running save with the independent addon would be to take any gold from their prostitutes, tell all their prostitutes to stop working there, wherever there happens to be....before removing the addon

client experience should all be saved to the main esp so that should be fine, but they might also need to reset all running quests from the tdf mcm after the upgrade

Will the experience for each prostitute carry over from the currently used main esp file to the new AIO esp that you guys are working on? Will resetting in the TDF MCM affect the prostitutes exp as in clear it or wipe it out for some reason? Always afraid to reset mods in the MCM in fear of loosing data during a reset.

agreed, for now we'll have to set it aside. this would be better worked with a faction, but would require a huge portion of the mod to be rewritten to change it from spell to faction now

other idea:

restore faction, i dont know this is possible or not?

re create this faction maybe fix all the script in one go? or i just dreaming?

i think i found why.

used references:

000DancerREF

001-008WatcherREF01-08

the working of this shoud fallowing:

1-player start dance

2-playerend dance

3-after dance some watcher come and ask for sex

if i understand evrything right tiss script run at point 2.

this means runs before watchers has chance to ask palyer for sex.

this means references canot be deleted becuse in use.

becuse watchers need ask players for sex and this is not yet done.

maybe i mistaken...

screenshot where you're getting that cuz on my screen that spell is a property and it has been filled

bug 8, requested image how i see the part i refenced my post.

( i use 4.0.4 sse edit from nexus mod not the old one.)

1431829973_allurespellmyview.jpg.3b29942437b62a242c1546e0169dab3c.jpg

On 11/29/2021 at 6:25 PM, Nonseen said:

hmm, looks like your message cutoff or you had wrong thing in your clipboard to paste

the missing part is this:

to me seems strange that in the end of the dance event this script activate the allure spell.
maybe i missunderstand the spell function but to me seems more logical to start as dance begin.

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I'm going to rename all these aaib_tifxxxx to something understandable

may i suggest one thing?

to me seems lot of aibb_tif_  named script files do the same thing for prositutes, only difference is runing for what prositute.

why not use only one scriőpt file and use it for all prositutes?

do need use separate script file evry prostitute? its forbidden to run same script file same time for different npc's?

i dont know this this is why i asking.

TDF 2th testrun report:

new save game in use
this time, i using only TDF no TDF addon in use.
using hetany pregmeny mod with tdf to see sex scanes work as intended, maybe this mod help reveal more errors and bugs.

i managed get 3 prositutes work for me:
sadia, ulgred and poor Brenuin.

from play test perspective lot of bug unerthed.

----------

Bug 9:

----------
WARNING: Property SearchForMoneyIdle on script AIBB_TIF__0300C528 attached to topic info 0C00C528 on quest BB_GetRapedDialogue (0C001D98) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property 

maybe i reported this maybe not. so do it here now just to be sure.
checking the script source look like 99% comented out.

i suggest go to the fallowing place:
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp (4FA6D668) \ Dialog Topic \ 0C00C527 <BB_GetRapedDialogueMainBranch04Topic01> \ 0C00C528e:

here look for this value:
IdleMQ203EsbernBookEnter [IDLE:000F6CC2]

i think this is the idle animation need to be played as cleint handles money to prostitute.
some how not scripted well into the mod so some cases not play out as intended.

i started trace down what is inside if i understand well this line:
line 9
(GetOwningQuest() as BB_PimpingAndPlayerQuestUtil).BeginClientPlayerSex()

call and activate another script:
"BB_PimpingAndPlayerQuestUtil"

so i looked this file source
this one in line 36
Keyword Property BB_HookerTravellingToBedKeyword Auto

intresting so this time using as keyword not faction
in line 91 start the function why whe are here!
in line 93 give gold the player, if i understand that this call need to be play the animation to.
after this point only sex scene managment happening.

and esbern animation not mentioned any point.

----------

Bug 10:

----------
incompativlity other sex aware mods, maybe not critical and maybe not TDF fault:

12/01/2021 - 07:08:31PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (09083137)>]: TDF-5Tester got -68 exposure for having orgasm
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:31PM] SEXLAB - Thread[2] Event Hook - OrgasmStart
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:31PM] SEXLAB - Thread[2] Event Hook - StageStart
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:31PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Idolaf Battle-Born]  - PlayMoan:True; UseLipSync:False; OpenMouth:False
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:32PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Idolaf Battle-Born]  - Idolaf Battle-Born: Orgasms[1] FullEnjoyment [83] BaseEnjoyment[5] Enjoyment[83]
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:32PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[TDF-5Tester]  - TDF-5Tester: Orgasms[1] FullEnjoyment [94] BaseEnjoyment[8] Enjoyment[94]
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:32PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Vaginal:TRUE-1 Oral:TRUE-1 Anal:TRUE-1
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:32PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (09083137)>]: Idolaf Battle-Born got -68 exposure for having orgasm
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:32PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetLeveledActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (0A0012C7)].hentaipregnancy_bodymod.SetNodeScale() - "HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc" Line 8
    [alias HentiaPregnantActor00 on quest HentaiPregnancyQuest (0A0012C7)].hentaipregnantactoralias.updateSizeBelly() - "HentaiPregnantActorAlias.psc" Line 313
    [alias HentiaPregnantActor00 on quest HentaiPregnancyQuest (0A0012C7)].hentaipregnantactoralias.setCumInflation() - "HentaiPregnantActorAlias.psc" Line 183
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (0A0012C7)].hentaipregnancy.CumInflation() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line 741
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (0A0012C7)].hentaipregnancy.setPregnant() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line 648
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (0A0012C7)].hentaipregnancy.Impregnate() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line 1100
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (0A0012C7)].hentaipregnancy.HentaiPregnancyImpregnate() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line 1024
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:32PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetSex() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (0A0012C7)].hentaipregnancy_bodymod.SetNodeScale() - "HentaiPregnancy_BodyMod.psc" Line 8
    [alias HentiaPregnantActor00 on quest HentaiPregnancyQuest (0A0012C7)].hentaipregnantactoralias.updateSizeBelly() - "HentaiPregnantActorAlias.psc" Line 313
    [alias HentiaPregnantActor00 on quest HentaiPregnancyQuest (0A0012C7)].hentaipregnantactoralias.setCumInflation() - "HentaiPregnantActorAlias.psc" Line 183
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (0A0012C7)].hentaipregnancy.CumInflation() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line 741
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (0A0012C7)].hentaipregnancy.setPregnant() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line 648
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (0A0012C7)].hentaipregnancy.Impregnate() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line 1100
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (0A0012C7)].hentaipregnancy.HentaiPregnancyImpregnate() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line 1024
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:32PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:32PM] Found 7 arousedActors
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:32PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp160"
stack:
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (0A0012C7)].hentaipregnancy.setPregnant() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line 650

basicly player named TDF-5Tester.
and got some juce from Idolaf Battle-Born.
then as expected hentay pregmency kicked in and failed to do his things on the player.
this happen all the prostitutes, but not the clients.

----------

Bug 11:

----------
some of my prositutes let say "stuck in the job" some of the sex scane handlying script borken and"traped" my workers inside not realsiing them.
the last worker i recuited effected by this trap.

this happened when a 3 actor animation started to play. 2 prositutes+client
leaving the interior cell where this happening not helped.
no error mesage found about the cause in the logs.
3 famale actor grup scane has effected maybe this matter.

i not tryed replicate this.

-----------end of report------------

P.s.:

i think i stop testing so many known bug aparear the logs,bugs that probably going to be fixed next realise more easy to me just use new less buggy verysion. and use that logs to locate bugs.

Ps.2.:

thank you all for patince to answer all my question :)

i hope i not type to mutch stupid things here, and this help the fix bugs.

5 hours ago, Nonseen said:

may i suggest one thing?

to me seems lot of aibb_tif_  named script files do the same thing for prositutes, only difference is runing for what prositute.

do need use separate script file evry prostitute? its forbidden to run same script file same time for different npc's?

You have to check that for each case. Making one script for all would mean to check all prostitutes to find the one the script has to work on. With a growing number it will take too much time. 

I played together with SGO and there it is working fine, so it might a problem in HP.  

12 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Thank you. The Pimping quests and everything related to the following Hookers are the next thing I would be looking at for adding at least one more active Hooker. (this will be much more work than adding the additional places) If I ever get my ck to compile again, I'm going to rename all these aaib_tifxxxx to something understandable.... in the zip there are 9 psx and 11 psc's, do I need only the missing psx files or just the 9 pairs?

Can you take a look at the topic BB_RoamingHookersControlQuestBranch02Topic04 and check the conditions? I want to make sure that only the city prostitutes can be sent to the jarl's quartier. 

Theses are the scripts to register Hookers to the new locations in BB_RoamingHookersControlQuestBranch01:

AIBB_TIF__0508D6DF.psc 1.25 kB · 1 download AIBB_TIF__0508D6E1.psc 1.2 kB · 0 downloads AIBB_TIF__0508D6E0.psc 1.2 kB · 0 downloads AIBB_TIF__0508D6E2.psc 1.22 kB · 0 downloads AIBB_TIF__0508D6E3.psc 1.22 kB · 0 downloads AIBB_TIF__0508D6E4.psc 1.22 kB · 0 downloads AIBB_TIF__0508D6E5.psc 1.2 kB · 0 downloads AIBB_TIF__0508D6E6.psc 1.25 kB · 0 downloads

The calculation for the money run on different Scripts for the Independent Hookers and the city hookers. I wonder where the new Hookers are easier to add. A clean solution would be to add them all into one script, but I guess this might break saves. 

Edit: back from work and checking....

I didn't see anything wrong with the dawnstar scene...

Ithink I have it for the pimping quests:

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

Edited by Pfiffy

If I ever get my ck to compile again, I'm going to rename all these aaib_tifxxxx to something understandable...

you can start early by finding which dialogs can already share the same tif's as the scripts we just fixed and make note of which those are, so that it eliminates possible re-occurrence of the bugs nonseen reported

in the zip there are 9 psx and 11 psc's, do I need only the missing psx files or just the 9 pairs?

the 2 additional source files i determined only needed to be made readable incase we need to make changes to them down the road

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Can you take a look at the topic BB_RoamingHookersControlQuestBranch02Topic04 and check the conditions?

ok, the quest attached to the dialogue should prevent them from getting the dialogue if they're not already in BB_RoamingHookersControlQuest "City Prostitution Management" [QUST:07030689]

the older dialogue conditions state they additionally should only get the dialogue if they don't have the BB_RoamingHookerJarlIdentificationSpell [SPEL:0703BE3E] And only then if they have BB_HookerPracticalExperienceFaction "BB Hooker Practical Experience Faction" [FACT:07017C9B] 25 or higher

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I want to make sure that only the city prostitutes can be sent to the jarl's quartier. 

your changes in the latest esp make it so they still need the same experience, but now they get the dialogue only if they're a hooker in any 1 of those cities Or if they don't have the BB_RoamingHookerJarlIdentificationSpell [SPEL:0703BE3E]

i think in order to get the conditions set as you're looking for, you would need to remove the checkmark for "or" in the last city of the list, winterhold. (this can be done from the ck or xedit, which ever easiest for you)

6 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

6 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

If I ever get my ck to compile again, I'm going to rename all these aaib_tifxxxx to something understandable....

should really start with the scripts we're already working on as we add them, like the first in the list would be bb_tif_HookerDragonbridge Or my favorite would be bb_HookerDragonbridge_tif <<this method identifies to us its intended purpose first then identifies that its just a tif last so that all bb_HookerDragonbridge scripts are listed in the same place if/when we need to change Dragonbridge scripts later

had to fix a typo in 1 of the script reference commands and the scriptname in the script needs to match the script filename so here's the first:

AIBB_TIF__0508D6DF.psc  compiled becomes this: AIBB_TIF__0508D6DF.pex

if we rename it, we get this:

BB_HookerDragonbridge_tif.psc  compiled becomes this: BB_HookerDragonbridge_tif.pex

same typo in the next file that still needs to match the script name to file name:

AIBB_TIF__0508D6E1.psc    AIBB_TIF__0508D6E1.pex

renamed becomes these:

BB_HookerIvarstead_TIF.psc  BB_HookerIvarstead_TIF.pex

next up these:

AIBB_TIF__0508D6E0.psc   AIBB_TIF__0508D6E0.pex

and these:

BB_HookerRiverwood_TIF.psc   BB_HookerRiverwood_TIF.pex

next:

AIBB_TIF__0508D6E2.psc   AIBB_TIF__0508D6E2.pex

and:

BB_HookerOldHroldan_TIF.psc    BB_HookerOldHroldan_TIF.pex

next i thought what if there are more than 1 hooker tif for that town so i devised that these:

AIBB_TIF__0508D6E3.psc   AIBB_TIF__0508D6E3.pex

would become these:

BB_HookerRorikstead_TIF__0508D6E3.psc  BB_HookerRorikstead_TIF__0508D6E3.pex

next up these:

AIBB_TIF__0508D6E4.psc  AIBB_TIF__0508D6E4.pex   BB_HookerKynesgrove_TIF__0508D6E4.psc  BB_HookerKynesgrove_TIF__0508D6E4.pex

next:

AIBB_TIF__0508D6E5.psc  AIBB_TIF__0508D6E5.pex   BB_HookerNightgate_TIF__0508D6E5.psc  BB_HookerNightgate_TIF__0508D6E5.pex

finally these:

AIBB_TIF__0508D6E6.psc AIBB_TIF__0508D6E6.pex   BB_HookerSkaalVillage_TIF__0508D6E6.psc  BB_HookerSkaalVillage_TIF__0508D6E6.pex

13 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Will the experience for each prostitute carry over from the currently used main esp file to the new AIO esp that you guys are working on?

same experience factions will still exist so i believe it should transfer over, but

13 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Will resetting in the TDF MCM affect the prostitutes exp as in clear it or wipe it out for some reason? Always afraid to reset mods in the MCM in fear of loosing data during a reset.

on that i dunno either, think it should keep the training and i know it would if it were pahe, but never checked their experience after a reset in tdf....thinking since it says quest reset, that the training factions remain unaltered

13 hours ago, Nonseen said:

other idea:

restore faction, i dont know this is possible or not?

re create this faction maybe fix all the script in one go? or i just dreaming?

yes, that's a bit of dreaming. the faction being restored on its own isn't so bad, but changing all the scripts and esp functions that look for that spell to instead look for a faction or faction rank is what would require a huge rewrite of the mod

bug 8, requested image how i see the part i refenced my post.

( i use 4.0.4 sse edit from nexus mod not the old one.)

1431829973_allurespellmyview.jpg.3b29942437b62a242c1546e0169dab3c.jpg

oh, that's normal that a spell has no aliases assigned in a quest. pah quest is loaded with faction properties that have no aliases either. think of that alias position as being reserved for if/when a quest alias should be assigned as a property....normally if its not a quest property, the option for an alias won't even appear when assigning the property from the ck

to me seems strange that in the end of the dance event this script activate the allure spell.
maybe i missunderstand the spell function but to me seems more logical to start as dance begin.

i haven't looked close at it yet, but i could assume that the allure spell as you describe the event is set to attract the first client...wouldn't want the clients requesting sex during the dance

may i suggest one thing?

would all depend on the tif being called. when i had to make new dialogues in pahe, i reused the same tif's for some dialogs and renamed the main tif to show myself later what that tif was for. did that for sandboxing and for stripping and for strip and rewear dialogues....with tdf i haven't yet come across any identical tif's that could be re-used tho

10 hours ago, Nonseen said:

----------

Bug 9:

----------
WARNING: Property SearchForMoneyIdle on script AIBB_TIF__0300C528 attached to topic info 0C00C528 on quest BB_GetRapedDialogue (0C001D98) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property 

this is the part of the error that matters here

maybe i reported this maybe not. so do it here now just to be sure.
checking the script source look like 99% comented out.

i suggest go to the fallowing place:
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp (4FA6D668) \ Dialog Topic \ 0C00C527 <BB_GetRapedDialogueMainBranch04Topic01> \ 0C00C528e:

here look for this value:
IdleMQ203EsbernBookEnter [IDLE:000F6CC2]

i think this is the idle animation need to be played as cleint handles money to prostitute.
some how not scripted well into the mod so some cases not play out as intended.

i started trace down what is inside if i understand well this line:
line 9
(GetOwningQuest() as BB_PimpingAndPlayerQuestUtil).BeginClientPlayerSex()

call and activate another script:
"BB_PimpingAndPlayerQuestUtil"

so i looked this file source
this one in line 36
Keyword Property BB_HookerTravellingToBedKeyword Auto

intresting so this time using as keyword not faction
in line 91 start the function why whe are here!
in line 93 give gold the player, if i understand that this call need to be play the animation to.
after this point only sex scene managment happening.

and esbern animation not mentioned any point.

when the log says a tif no longer contains the property, you only need to look at the dialog mentioned in the error 0C00C528 and compare it against the tif to determine if the property should be there or if it was removed by mistake....in this case, it was remove from the tif before it was removed from the dialogue---a ck user who's not familiar with xedit would not be able to remove an obsolete property from an esp once its already been removed from the script, you would need to remove it from the dialogue in the esp first, then remove it from the script and recompile it

----------

Bug 10:

----------
incompativlity other sex aware mods, maybe not critical and maybe not TDF fault:

12/01/2021 - 07:08:31PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (09083137)>]: TDF-5Tester got -68 exposure for having orgasm
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:31PM] SEXLAB - Thread[2] Event Hook - OrgasmStart
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:31PM] SEXLAB - Thread[2] Event Hook - StageStart
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:31PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Idolaf Battle-Born]  - PlayMoan:True; UseLipSync:False; OpenMouth:False
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:32PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Idolaf Battle-Born]  - Idolaf Battle-Born: Orgasms[1] FullEnjoyment [83] BaseEnjoyment[5] Enjoyment[83]
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:32PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[TDF-5Tester]  - TDF-5Tester: Orgasms[1] FullEnjoyment [94] BaseEnjoyment[8] Enjoyment[94]
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:32PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Vaginal:TRUE-1 Oral:TRUE-1 Anal:TRUE-1
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:32PM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (09083137)>]: Idolaf Battle-Born got -68 exposure for having orgasm
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:32PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetLeveledActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:32PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetSex() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:32PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:32PM] Found 7 arousedActors
[12/01/2021 - 07:08:32PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp160"
stack:
    [HentaiPregnancyQuest (0A0012C7)].hentaipregnancy.setPregnant() - "HentaiPregnancy.psc" Line 650

basicly player named TDF-5Tester.
and got some juce from Idolaf Battle-Born.
then as expected hentay pregmency kicked in and failed to do his things on the player.
this happen all the prostitutes, but not the clients.

that type of error i would recommend sharing instead with hentai as there's nothing there to indicate why hentai has those errors or what lead upto it

P.s.:

i think i stop testing so many known bug aparear the logs,bugs that probably going to be fixed next realise more easy to me just use new less buggy verysion. and use that logs to locate bugs.

think that would be best

7 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Edit: back from work and checking....

I didn't see anything wrong with the dawnstar scene...

Ithink I have it for the pimping quests:

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp 694.38 kB · 1 download

ok, busy day again tomorrow so i likely won't get to look over it til friday.

19 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I'm going to rename all these aaib_tifxxxx to something understandable....

BB_GetRapedDialogueMainBranch04Topic01 "Let's take care of business first, then you can have me right here." [DIAL:0500C527]

has 3 dialogues, 0500C528 0500C529 0500C52a, with identical tif's and all properties in those tif's need to be removed from both the esp and the tif's to fix a problem reported above. might be easiest from tesedit, but the idea is to rename the script to this:

BB_RapeBranch4Topic1_TIF.psc  BB_RapeBranch4Topic1_TIF.pex

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

ok, busy day again tomorrow so i likely won't get to look over it til friday.

BB_GetRapedDialogueMainBranch04Topic01 "Let's take care of business first, then you can have me right here." [DIAL:0500C527]

has 3 dialogues, 0500C528 0500C529 0500C52a, with identical tif's and all properties in those tif's need to be removed from both the esp and the tif's to fix a problem reported above. might be easiest from tesedit, but the idea is to rename the script to this:

BB_RapeBranch4Topic1_TIF.psc 493 B · 0 downloads   BB_RapeBranch4Topic1_TIF.pex 744 B · 0 downloads

yes, something that. I'm busy, too. doing the late shift and overtime...

I'm trying to create a small mod for PAHE and I was wondering if someone can tell me how I can add a dialogue option to the conversation options for PAHE slaves.  My dialogue shows up on other NPC's, so I know the quest has launched etc, but there's an override on the slave dialogue.  If this isn't the place for that question, just tell me, I'll buzz off.  I'm going to make a spell to replicate the behaviour to get around the dialogue issue but it would be nice if I want to expand on this in the future to be able to have dialogues.

Also just some feedback, I play with Sancrosanct and the number of slaves who've been accidentally lethally drained is far too funny for me to not assume is intended behaviour.  Serves my trigger happy E finger right.

3 hours ago, Smoothmoove said:

trying to create a small mod for PAHE and I was wondering if someone can tell me how I can add a dialogue option to the conversation options for PAHE slaves.  My dialogue shows up on other NPC's, so I know the quest has launched etc, but there's an override on the slave dialogue.  If this isn't the place for that question, just tell me, I'll buzz off.  I'm going to make a spell to replicate the behaviour to get around the dialogue issue but it would be nice if I want to expand on this in the future to be able to have dialogues.

if you wanted to share your work for me to look over for anything that might be causing this behavior, i could look into that, but ordinarily i couldn't think of any reason for that. many mods have added dialogues to other npc's that also get added to slaves. tdf has it, wenches have it, slen has it. then there's even my home is your home that was made for follower, but had to be prevented by use of an addon patch for slaves so they don't break

3 hours ago, Smoothmoove said:

Also just some feedback, I play with Sancrosanct and the number of slaves who've been accidentally lethally drained is far too funny for me to not assume is intended behaviour.  Serves my trigger happy E finger right.

that's the subtle difference between essential and protected. essential npc's can't be killed, but protected npc's or slaves can only be killed by the dragonborn(player). psq has a similar drain feature to sancrosanct, but with psq there's an mcm option to disable kill by drain

9 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

oh, that's normal that a spell has no aliases assigned in a quest. pah quest is loaded with faction properties that have no aliases either. think of that alias position as being reserved for if/when a quest alias should be assigned as a property....normally if its not a quest property, the option for an alias won't even appear when assigning the property from the ck

thank you for your tiem and patiance teaching me this things :) :)

i hope next time i own can go after the papyrus log error reports to discover more deep what went wrong. not just simply copy-paste here.

would all depend on the tif being called. when i had to make new dialogues in pahe, i reused the same tif's for some dialogs and renamed the main tif to show myself later what that tif was for. did that for sandboxing and for stripping and for strip and rewear dialogues....with tdf i haven't yet come across any identical tif's that could be re-used tho

hmm this means if a dialoge needs same functions but different npcs let say or different cases evry existing variation needs own tif file. thx for explanation!

20 hours ago, Nonseen said:

P.s.:

think that would be best

in this case if i find free time i go pahe and DD testing... as planned. ut soon i see new hopefuly bug free TDF version realised i start testing it :) :) :)

@CliftonJD Hey mate, couple quick questions for ya,

1st there are 2 patches for MYiYH in 8.0.4 are both needed or just one cause in xedit they look like they do the same thing and conflict with each other.

2nd I've tried every file on the download page for Lakeview Manor including the file that is inside the 8.0.4 fomod, and I'm still getting this grey wall that I can walk thru in the cellar, any idea what is causing it or how to fix it? Didn't see it until I started a new game with an empty cellar.

ScreenShot25.png.8089671c2732691ccab53b21cb6388bb.png

Last question for both @CliftonJD and @Pfiffy, I've removed the old TDF stuff and got a save file ready to start testing the new stuff you guys are working on, what do I need to download and install to get going with the testing? I assume the tdf patch in 8.0.4 still works with y'alls new stuff right?

1 hour ago, Nonseen said:

thank you for your tiem and patiance teaching me this things :) :)

i hope next time i own can go after the papyrus log error reports to discover more deep what went wrong. not just simply copy-paste here.

hmm this means if a dialoge needs same functions but different npcs let say or different cases evry existing variation needs own tif file. thx for explanation!

in this case if i find free time i go pahe and DD testing... as planned. ut soon i see new hopefuly bug free TDF version realised i start testing it :) :) :)

welcome :)

24 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

1st there are 2 patches for MYiYH in 8.0.4 are both needed or just one cause in xedit they look like they do the same thing and conflict with each other.

they're mostly the same, but the "My Home Is Your Home (MHiYH 2plus) dialogue patch" adds slaves to the list of friendlies in the plus version of that mod and no you won't need both, instead choose which version of the patch to use based on which version of mhiyh you use

30 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

2nd I've tried every file on the download page for Lakeview Manor including the file that is inside the 8.0.4 fomod, and I'm still getting this grey wall that I can walk thru in the cellar, any idea what is causing it or how to fix it? Didn't see it until I started a new game with an empty cellar.

once you have the grey wall in your save, changing to another version of the esp likely won't help fix the bug. think somebody said it was an issue with the draw distance or lod, not sure...fix for it was posted here to be released in the next update

34 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

Last question for both @CliftonJD and @Pfiffy, I've removed the old TDF stuff and got a save file ready to start testing the new stuff you guys are working on, what do I need to download and install to get going with the testing? I assume the tdf patch in 8.0.4 still works with y'alls new stuff right?

ya, the tdf patch here still works for pahe slaves in the new tdf. think @Pfiffy said its posted in the tdf thread for sse, but i'd still recommend checking the update timestamp against the updates posted here

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

welcome :)

they're mostly the same, but the "My Home Is Your Home (MHiYH 2plus) dialogue patch" adds slaves to the list of friendlies in the plus version of that mod and no you won't need both, instead choose which version of the patch to use based on which version of mhiyh you use

once you have the grey wall in your save, changing to another version of the esp likely won't help fix the bug. think somebody said it was an issue with the draw distance or lod, not sure...fix for it was posted here to be released in the next update

ya, the tdf patch here still works for pahe slaves in the new tdf. think @Pfiffy said its posted in the tdf thread for sse, but i'd still recommend checking the update timestamp against the updates posted here

Cool, thanks for the info, so @Pfiffy what all do I need to download to get to testing the new TDF stuff and can you link it for me please? :D

3 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Cool, thanks for the info, so @Pfiffy what all do I need to download to get to testing the new TDF stuff and can you link it for me please? :D

@Martok73On the TDF Page there is a working version as TDF All in one. But this Version does not include the Inns, because to register the Hookers for this location I need the compiled scripts from CliftonJD, or they will register as Markarth Hookers.

@CliftonJD As far as I understand the scripts I send you, they check if there is one slot free for a Hooker in the city and put the Hooker in the first free slot. So itn is one for all 3. I like the BB_Hooker(City)_Tif Variant. 

On 12/1/2021 at 4:21 PM, Martok73 said:

Will the experience for each prostitute carry over from the currently used main esp file to the new AIO esp that you guys are working on? Will resetting in the TDF MCM affect the prostitutes exp as in clear it or wipe it out for some reason? Always afraid to reset mods in the MCM in fear of loosing data during a reset.

The reset option is not edited jet... Using it might work or cause a lot of trouble...

Edit: Adding a script is much easier then removing it.... After a bit of struggle I found out how to do that. For the pimping quests: I'm not sure if I picked the right cloak and the right Money. I never touched this part of the mod. The mor I look at it the less I want to add a further Hooker....

Edited by Pfiffy
52 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

@Martok73On the TDF Page there is a working version as TDF All in one. But this Version does not include the Inns, because to register the Hookers for this location I need the compiled scripts from CliftonJD, or they will register as Markarth Hookers.

@CliftonJD As far as I understand the scripts I send you, they check if there is one slot free for a Hooker in the city and put the Hooker in the first free slot. So itn is one for all 3. I like the BB_Hooker(City)_Tif Variant. 

The reset option is not edited jet... Using it might work or cause a lot of trouble...

Ok, I'll start with the AIO, then when you have the inns ready for testing let me know and I'll test those too. We'll see what happens with the reset button, got a save ready just in case :D .

20 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

As far as I understand the scripts I send you, they check if there is one slot free for a Hooker in the city and put the Hooker in the first free slot. So itn is one for all 3. I like the BB_Hooker(City)_Tif Variant. 

each of the scripts you sent assigns the specific city hookers as a ReferenceAlias Property hookercityname:

• ReferenceAlias Property HookerSkaalVillageREF  Auto  

ReferenceAlias Property HookerSkaalVillageREF2  Auto  

ReferenceAlias Property HookerSkaalVillageREF3  Auto  

• ReferenceAlias Property HookerNightgateREF  Auto  

ReferenceAlias Property HookerNightgateREF2  Auto  

ReferenceAlias Property HookerNightgateREF3  Auto  

• ReferenceAlias Property HookerKynesgroveREF  Auto  

ReferenceAlias Property HookerKynesgroveREF2  Auto  

ReferenceAlias Property HookerKynesgroveREF3  Auto  

etc..that's where i devised each of the tif names from as i went along

8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Getting back to the BB_RoamingHookersControlQuest:

Branch 2 and 3 doing the same thing with different scripts. I think i have to merge them...

while only branch 2 exists in the original main esp, both branches exist in the add-on so that will take some investigating as to why. maybe its a difference in the scripts that needs to be kept separate

8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Is this the command for getting a map marker on the Hooker? 

HookerFollow03.ForceRefTo(Follower as ObjectReference)
SetObjectiveDisplayed(32, abforce = true)

that is part of it yes, if you're looking to add a quest marker for the hookers that follow the player. but i don't remember if even the city hookers have a quest marker yet so dragonbridge and all the new cities will also need to be added to quest stage 0.

in pahe we have all the slaves listed on quest stage 0 in pahcore during core first load like this:

Spoiler

Event OnBootstrap()
    RegisterForSingleUpdate(0.5)
    SetObjectiveDisplayed(0)
    OnPlayerLoadGame()
EndEvent

notice only SetObjectiveDisplayed(0) used to set the quest marker on all slaves with 0 in the command as the quest stage

next we assign the slaves to the objective using the aliases in the quest thru the ck like this:

Spoiler

502853454_questobjective.JPG.826215ce0144d6d9fd24719ea9241f34.JPG

note that's how pahe does it, here's how tdf is set to show city hookers:

1653009397_tdfcityprostitutetrackers.JPG.adc28804b59d331c3e7eab1d522b6169.JPG

each of your new cities will need to be added to that list there as part of objective 0

tdf addon does the same thing for the city hookers, but tried to add different quest stage objectivess for each independent hooker and each follower hooker, but there's only a quest stage 0 defined in the quest stages so the objective stages will never exceed stage 0 and the map marker/s will never show for the additional objective stages listed on that screen.

your best bet if you're trying to fix the quest markers for the combined esp(or for the addon) would be to change all those references, that are set for higher objective stages, to stage 0 with the city hookers and change your command to SetObjectiveDisplayed(0)

shouldn't need to force the reference to it in the command or before the command as it would be obtaining the reference info from the aliases already defined in the quest aliases tab

3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

each of the scripts you sent assigns the specific city hookers as a ReferenceAlias Property hookercityname:

• ReferenceAlias Property HookerSkaalVillageREF  Auto  

ReferenceAlias Property HookerSkaalVillageREF2  Auto  

ReferenceAlias Property HookerSkaalVillageREF3  Auto  

• ReferenceAlias Property HookerNightgateREF  Auto  

ReferenceAlias Property HookerNightgateREF2  Auto  

ReferenceAlias Property HookerNightgateREF3  Auto  

• ReferenceAlias Property HookerKynesgroveREF  Auto  

ReferenceAlias Property HookerKynesgroveREF2  Auto  

ReferenceAlias Property HookerKynesgroveREF3  Auto  

etc..that's where i devised each of the tif names from as i went along

I just wanted to say that I'm fine with that.I'm going to add the new locations to the old script, while I leave the add-on script alone for now. As far as I remember the add-on managed the markes better than the base mod. so I will check the different settings an make my own brew.

Spoiler

CK4 .JPG

This is how it looks like in the CK here.

This shows every Independent Hooker with her/his name. The Objective Index numbers are defined in the ANA_Hire_Fire_Mark.

I was wondering, why they start with 10 and go to up to 29. Now it makes sense....

It will take a lot of copy and paste to add all City Hooker refs to that script.   

If I take the Registration for the Markath Hookers in AIBB_TIF__0403116B

if HookerMarkarthREF.GetRef() == None
HookerMarkarthREF.UnregisterForUpdateGameTime()
HookerMarkarthREF.ForceRefTo(akspeaker)
HookerMarkarthREF.RegisterForUpdateGameTime(24)

elseif HookerMarkarthREF2.GetRef() == None
HookerMarkarthREF2.UnregisterForUpdateGameTime()
HookerMarkarthREF2.ForceRefTo(akspeaker)
HookerMarkarthREF2.RegisterForUpdateGameTime(24)

elseif HookerMarkarthREF3.GetRef() == None
HookerMarkarthREF3.UnregisterForUpdateGameTime()
HookerMarkarthREF3.ForceRefTo(akspeaker)
HookerMarkarthREF3.RegisterForUpdateGameTime(24)

else
Debug.Notification(FailureMessage)

and change that to:

SetObjectiveDisplayed(1, abforce = true)

SetObjectiveDisplayed(2, abforce = true)

SetObjectiveDisplayed(3, abforce = true)

else

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

If I take the Registration for the Markath Hookers in AIBB_TIF__0403116B

else

and change that to:

SetObjectiveDisplayed(1, abforce = true)

SetObjectiveDisplayed(2, abforce = true)

SetObjectiveDisplayed(3, abforce = true)

else

papyrus won't let you do that from a tif without defining the command in a different tdf script first, then have the tif use the function from within the other script...kinda like how some of the tif's use another script to start sex. when you're choosing which script to start the function for "SetObjectiveDisplayed(3, abforce = true)", you're best bet will be to choose a script that extends quest or write a new script. will be the first line of the script where the script name is defined- scriptName xxx extends Quest..

Edited by CliftonJD