Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

2 minutes ago, Will55 said:

Thanks! I will try that. From what I have found, I won't be able to console code any DD item(both codes used esp refID) if I wish it to work so looks like additem 70+ times.

i did the keys with console commands and it worked ?used the first code i found after tipping help key and found the restrain key in the list

10 hours ago, Will55 said:

I have had exactly the same problem with the enslaving any real unique who has quest value: Vex, Astrid. Vittoria, etc.. The only thing that helps is to force companion them (I use EFF) which adds other speech lines and she will then follow, but she will always have those quest speech lines there. The problem with your case is that she is not supposed to live long as even if she escapes alive, she almost certainly digitally dies as that limited conversation locks her in. With Celeste, my Astrid clone her available speech is a direct function of how the DB questline progresses and I am hoping that when she dies her copy will stay alive but I am not sure about that, just like I am not certain about Vittoria staying alive when I murder her copy.

I must compliment you on saving her as I always find the action there so "thick and fast" or intense that my char even when lev 120+ has very few HPs left by the end.

I will really try and do the same when I do that quest but I will almost certainly have the same result as you.

We perhaps need a mod that whitewashes uniques into less unique follower friendly copies.

the funny thing is that I just returned after 2 year skyrim absence to see what all that Anniversary thing was about lol

but I always get Kaie (hint: if you kill madanach before entering the tunnel she wont be there) and this is the first time I got this problem.

Uaile also does this. she locks the dialogue saying "come on in" but as soon as the quest ends you can interact with her. (I already know those quirks on those quests lol)

the odd thing was that this time Kaie didn't break out of the speech pattern to turn into a simple sultry char.

oh well. I guess I'm going to need to carry Kaie in a sack all the way to the "batcave" and figure out some way to train her so she doesn't run away XD

and if I recall correctly Astrid did change the pattern to normal. of course I don't do the DB quest line, but as soon as I enslaved her. her speech pattern went back since it did not have to do anything more.

and Vittoria (never tried this with her) but any enslaved characters would count as dead. now this sounds as mission impossible lol. but I think with the right poison, in a paralyzed state, and at least snatch her to a safe place to enslave her there. (I enjoy the challenge XD )

for weak characters you can craft a whip and enchant paralyze in it. (if you use the paralyze option)

and trust me I do nothing special. I know that fight is hard as hell so... I don't fight lol.

stealth archer techniques + bound sword + bound bow = lure one by one

so is nothing to be proud about lol.

hint 2: if you don't attack Madanach while he speaks with Kaie, or before in the tunnel Kaie can get out of the tunnel and you loose her. (or it used to happen lol)

edit:it just hit me. this time I haven't cleaned the records with sseedit this time. maybe one of those is what is causing the quest to fail to finish. going to try that

23 hours ago, elfdrow said:

hi, anyone has got the problem where the slaves retain their dialogue and you can't interact with them?

in my case. I enslaved Kaie, after double crossing Madanach in the tunnel in "No one scapes cidhna mine".

and she keeps saying "it wasn't easy to get all your things. A few guards had to have their throats slit", preventing any other interaction.

and she was hostile before enslavement.

any clues on how to bypass this?

I wouldn't count on there being a fix, but I haven't experimented with it too much.  I get the same problem with Vex/Sapphire/Tonila during Destroy the Thieves Guild.  The one thing that occurs to me to try would be stripping factions associated with the interfering dialogue using the console (RemoveFromFaction FormID).  The IDs for Kaie's factions are 0010B1FC, 000E3609, 000284AE.  I don't have a save I can use to test this right now, but I'd suggest just experimenting a bit with this and see if it does anything.  If not, then maybe see if any fix emerges out of the enslavement rework Troll is working on with DoM.  

7 hours ago, elfdrow said:

the funny thing is that I just returned after 2 year skyrim absence to see what all that Anniversary thing was about lol

but I always get Kaie (hint: if you kill madanach before entering the tunnel she wont be there) and this is the first time I got this problem.

Uaile also does this. she locks the dialogue saying "come on in" but as soon as the quest ends you can interact with her. (I already know those quirks on those quests lol)

the odd thing was that this time Kaie didn't break out of the speech pattern to turn into a simple sultry char.

oh well. I guess I'm going to need to carry Kaie in a sack all the way to the "batcave" and figure out some way to train her so she doesn't run away XD

and if I recall correctly Astrid did change the pattern to normal. of course I don't do the DB quest line, but as soon as I enslaved her. her speech pattern went back since it did not have to do anything more.

and Vittoria (never tried this with her) but any enslaved characters would count as dead. now this sounds as mission impossible lol. but I think with the right poison, in a paralyzed state, and at least snatch her to a safe place to enslave her there. (I enjoy the challenge XD )

for weak characters you can craft a whip and enchant paralyze in it. (if you use the paralyze option)

and trust me I do nothing special. I know that fight is hard as hell so... I don't fight lol.

stealth archer techniques + bound sword + bound bow = lure one by one

so is nothing to be proud about lol.

hint 2: if you don't attack Madanach while he speaks with Kaie, or before in the tunnel Kaie can get out of the tunnel and you loose her. (or it used to happen lol)

edit:it just hit me. this time I haven't cleaned the records with sseedit this time. maybe one of those is what is causing the quest to fail to finish. going to try that

So, you can confirm that if you enslave a unique named npc that the game considers them dead? Does their body show up inside one of the Halls of the Dead at some point? I'm curious about this specifically because there are a couple of unique npc's I want to enslave since PAH clones them and gives them a new ref ID. I just don't know exactly what PAH does with the original body and I'm curious to know if at some point in time there body would show up in the Hall of the Dead somewhere while their enslaved clone lives on.

@CliftonJDThe more I try to make it work, the less it does. It is quite frustrating....

I have to get back to the drawing board with TDF:

I think i put the add on aside for now and concentrate on the main mod. I will move the changes for Dawnstar, Falkreath, Morthal and Ravenrock to get a clean solution for the main mod and then add the Inns again and make sure that these parts are working.

Then I will try to add further following Hookers and clean up the pimping stuff on the way.

And as a last step, I try to add the indies.

I hope you are still willing to help me with the scripts.  

17 hours ago, Gukahn said:

i did the keys with console commands and it worked ?used the first code i found after tipping help key and found the restrain key in the list

Strange that as when I used the reflex console codes for the nipple jewelry they never appeared. So, I tried the base id and they did BUT they failed to work.

I guess that keys might have less complex and hence less demanding coding.

ADDENDUM: Problem created & solved by hitting the "page up" button. The ^$%$## cat obviously walked over the keyboard yet again. Being female and Burmese she takes not one iota of notice of anything that I say.

Edited by Will55
On 7/4/2018 at 4:22 AM, CliftonJD said:

look for sse versions of these mods, recommended but not required:

The majority are useless ... since there is no SE version.

If there were, I would think / assume they would be linked  the LE location ...

--------------

A többség haszontalan... mivel nincs SE változat.

Ha lenne, gondolom / feltételezem azok lennének belinkelve a LE helyet...

3 hours ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

The majority are useless ... since there is no SE version.

If there were, I would think / assume they would be linked  the LE location ...

--------------

A többség haszontalan... mivel nincs SE változat.

Ha lenne, gondolom / feltételezem azok lennének belinkelve a LE helyet...

Not necessarily, many mods have versions for both and don't mention it .

Assume that you will have to bing or google SE Versions for many mods in LL if they exist. Not every mod author makes the Conversions themselves

Edited by Gukahn
13 hours ago, Martok73 said:

So, you can confirm that if you enslave a unique named npc that the game considers them dead? Does their body show up inside one of the Halls of the Dead at some point? I'm curious about this specifically because there are a couple of unique npc's I want to enslave since PAH clones them and gives them a new ref ID. I just don't know exactly what PAH does with the original body and I'm curious to know if at some point in time there body would show up in the Hall of the Dead somewhere while their enslaved clone lives on.

I can confirm this.

as an example. any "kill the bandit leader" quest can be completed by enslaving that leader.

but named characters. I enslaved Betrid Silver blood just for laughs. (how? mark her before the fight starts and she wont die, she just enters bleedout state) and Thonar never said that the forsworn killed Betrid, until you either killed or enslaved Betrid.

now, in AE I haven't been able to advance the storyline too much. be before (2 years before) I did this with Sadia, and Astrid (in the cabin) to finish their quest.

and I think I do recall a coffin for Sadia in whiterun lol

need more testing but deleted all my saves to start all over and haven't gotten to that part yet

As above I have Mirabelle (copy) as a companion, Beitild Silverblood (original) as my Markath jarl hooker, Nilsine shatter-shield as a hooker in that DE inn in Windhelm, Vittoria (original) as the college hooker with her targeted copy at home, Beitild the DB mark as a mouthy slave, and others such as Astrid and Gabriella copied and enslaved. I am trying to keep them all alive if only to see if it is possible. Nilsine will have to be copied to complete the DB extra but I do not know how I can keep her mother alive unless I copy her as well. I intend to enslave Muiri once that quest is out of the way. This, the hooker industry and the slave trade are why my 112 lev char has yet to even do the barrow.

Just had another -4 SLEN guard slave save my sorry **** when I ran into two bands of Goblins who instead of fighting each other tried to gang bang my char and nearly did. This slave in a dress, (as i was about to sell her as a hooker) picked up a pickaxe and defended me while Bryling my travelling hooker actually stood and and fought well. I so wish that I could have thanked them. I wanted to release the slave but it means digital death and she wouldn't leave anyway and kept following so I reloaded and it looks like she has a foreman job coming.

54 minutes ago, Will55 said:

As above I have Mirabelle (copy) as a companion, Beitild Silverblood (original) as my Markath jarl hooker, Nilsine shatter-shield as a hooker in that DE inn in Windhelm, Vittoria (original) as the college hooker with her targeted copy at home, Beitild the DB mark as a mouthy slave, and others such as Astrid and Gabriella copied and enslaved. I am trying to keep them all alive if only to see if it is possible. Nilsine will have to be copied to complete the DB extra but I do not know how I can keep her mother alive unless I copy her as well. I intend to enslave Muiri once that quest is out of the way. This, the hooker industry and the slave trade are why my 112 lev char has yet to even do the barrow.

Just had another -4 SLEN guard slave save my sorry **** when I ran into two bands of Goblins who instead of fighting each other tried to gang bang my char and nearly did. This slave in a dress, (as i was about to sell her as a hooker) picked up a pickaxe and defended me while Bryling my travelling hooker actually stood and and fought well. I so wish that I could have thanked them. I wanted to release the slave but it means digital death and she wouldn't leave anyway and kept following so I reloaded and it looks like she has a foreman job coming.

Perhaps someone should add a fourth prong to the paradise halls framework with a post slavery mod? I know that with Nethers Follower Framework you can recruit pretty much anyone through different methods and tell them where to live work and relax if you wanted to roleplay it.

6 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Google SE

as for me ... the "honey string" is superfluous if at the end of the cord there is only the empty bottle and the "honey" is written on only one piece of paper.

------------

ami engem illet... felesleges a "mézesmadzag" hogy ha a madzag végén csak az üres üveg van és a "méz" csak egy papírra van ráírva.

21 minutes ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

as for me ... the "honey string" is superfluous if at the end of the cord there is only the empty bottle and the "honey" is written on only one piece of paper.

------------

ami engem illet... felesleges a "mézesmadzag" hogy ha a madzag végén csak az üres üveg van és a "méz" csak egy papírra van ráírva.

Look here 

That said I agree that as this is a mod for SE and there are now working SE conversions of most of the mods it would be nice to see them linked to.

15 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I think i put the add on aside for now and concentrate on the main mod. I will move the changes for Dawnstar, Falkreath, Morthal and Ravenrock to get a clean solution for the main mod and then add the Inns again and make sure that these parts are working.

Then I will try to add further following Hookers and clean up the pimping stuff on the way.

i have a idea mabye not the corect one:

best of my understanding most times you simply copy a working version of a producere to work other places.

my last exeriemnt test shown sadly tdf not stable.

my idea is this:

fix the bugs inside the system and make working only one city/region first.

then after this tested and make working 100% expand this abilitys to full of skyrim.

i dont know this is good idea or not. i hope it help.

i happy to test out tdf just let me know what version need tested., soon as i can i start testing.

On 12/11/2021 at 10:07 AM, Pfiffy said:

I might have to change the numbers in the Hire_fire_mark script again, to make it work. The settings come from the add-on and were much better then the original. but I think I should start with '0' instead of '1'. Does the bb_roaminghookerscontrolquestutil has to be merged with it? (it seems to me like this handles only the crime fees) 

Edit:

I think I found the problem: If all Hookers run on the Hire_fire_mark script we have to combine the register script with the hire_here script...

Hide contents

this registers the NPC to the ref alias in the old TDF way:

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1
Scriptname aibb_TIF__06026DDB Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
if HookerMorthalREF.GetRef() == None
HookerMorthalREF.UnregisterForUpdateGameTime()
HookerMorthalREF.ForceRefTo(akspeaker)
HookerMorthalREF.RegisterForUpdateGameTime(24)

elseif HookerMorthalREF2.GetRef() == None
HookerMorthalREF2.UnregisterForUpdateGameTime()
HookerMorthalREF2.ForceRefTo(akspeaker)
HookerMorthalREF2.RegisterForUpdateGameTime(24)

elseif HookerMorthalREF3.GetRef() == None
HookerMorthalREF3.UnregisterForUpdateGameTime()
HookerMorthalREF3.ForceRefTo(akspeaker)
HookerMorthalREF3.RegisterForUpdateGameTime(24)

else
Debug.Notification(FailureMessage)

endif
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

ReferenceAlias Property HookerMorthalREF  Auto  

ReferenceAlias Property HookerMorthalREF2  Auto  

ReferenceAlias Property HookerMorthalREF3  Auto  

String Property FailureMessage  Auto  

In the add-on it is:

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1
Scriptname ANA_Hire_Here_05 Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
(GetOwningQuest() as ANA_Hire_Fire_Mark).HireHookers(akSpeaker)
;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

I think that the underlined part is missing, correct?

or is it enough to add the last part as ending fragment to the first part/begin?  

the reason for the difference in the scripting is how the proprties are addressed in the dialogues. Scriptname aibb_TIF__06026DDB<<that ending number there is the form id to find the dialogue as it was written. the properties were assigned in the dialogue so it didn't need the same script method, but what i do find wrong is according to tesedit, the quest aliases for the morthal hookers aren't found

15 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

@CliftonJDThe more I try to make it work, the less it does. It is quite frustrating....

ya, but i've seen quite a few dialogues like the 1 above as we went...i was hoping they'd clear by the time the quest properties were finished, but i thought i had finished those last update i sent ya, so for the dialogues to still have property issues now is disconcerting

On 12/13/2021 at 11:25 AM, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Full Random shouldn't have any real impact on performance.  OBIS almost certainly does, but I haven't looked into the mechanics of how it does what it does.  

obis i've found sets the leveled lists backwords of a normal list, but it also has a default mcm setting to spawn more bandits...and it attaches an obis keyword to your slaves to track them and spawn more bandits near slaves

On 12/13/2021 at 4:58 PM, elfdrow said:

hi, anyone has got the problem where the slaves retain their dialogue and you can't interact with them?

in my case. I enslaved Kaie, after double crossing Madanach in the tunnel in "No one scapes cidhna mine".

and she keeps saying "it wasn't easy to get all your things. A few guards had to have their throats slit", preventing any other interaction.

and she was hostile before enslavement.

any clues on how to bypass this?

i'll add her to my list of quest npc fixes for next update

On 12/14/2021 at 8:50 AM, Gukahn said:

Mh to be fair this particular Item is buggy as fuck. You need a crap load of restrain keys to unequip it.  I think something around 70 or higher did the trick for me. (Add as much as you can until it works if 70 is not the magic number.)

couldn't find any certain number of keys listed in the properties for it so i'm guessing this is due to the high key break and jam chances on it...but then again you also need to unlock each piece added to it first

On 12/14/2021 at 1:46 PM, elfdrow said:

Uaile also does this. she locks the dialogue saying "come on in"

ok i'll have to add her to my list too

On 12/14/2021 at 5:18 PM, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I wouldn't count on there being a fix, but I haven't experimented with it too much.  I get the same problem with Vex/Sapphire/Tonila during Destroy the Thieves Guild.  The one thing that occurs to me to try would be stripping factions associated with the interfering dialogue using the console (RemoveFromFaction FormID).  The IDs for Kaie's factions are 0010B1FC, 000E3609, 000284AE.  I don't have a save I can use to test this right now, but I'd suggest just experimenting a bit with this and see if it does anything.  If not, then maybe see if any fix emerges out of the enslavement rework Troll is working on with DoM.  

no actually, the problem with quest npc's retaining their dialogue is that the quest looks for that exact npc so the faction clearing doesn't help with those issues and i have to manually add slave dialogues to them

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

no actually, the problem with quest npc's retaining their dialogue is that the quest looks for that exact npc so the faction clearing doesn't help with those issues and i have to manually add slave dialogues to them

So would that mean that, in the case of Thieves Guild members, the Destroy the Thieves Guild mod isn't properly getting rid of the vanilla Thieves Guild quests or something, so those quests are still active and looking for the members even after you've destroyed it?

54 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

So would that mean that, in the case of Thieves Guild members, the Destroy the Thieves Guild mod isn't properly getting rid of the vanilla Thieves Guild quests or something, so those quests are still active and looking for the members even after you've destroyed it?

wasn't aware when you mentioned it above that it was part of another mod so its harder to say...usually when you have a quest npc looking for quest stage to be completed, the additional mod addon would need to set those quest stages thru a quest completed or failed in order to progress the game normally. my guess is that since the mission was to destroy them, the mod maker didn't anticipate the possibility that we might instead enslave them, so they didn't handle the vanilla quests proper

I get the same problem with Vex/Sapphire/Tonila during Destroy the Thieves Guild.  The one thing that occurs to me to try would be stripping factions associated with the interfering dialogue using the console (RemoveFromFaction FormID).  The IDs for Kaie's factions are 0010B1FC, 000E3609, 000284AE.  I don't have a save I can use to test this right now, but I'd suggest just experimenting a bit with this and see if it does anything.

well then, i'm glad i got the above response before looking into this....for future reference please give me the mod involved when you report a problem cuz Yes, i can fix quest npc's as long as another mod isn't involved--not saying impossible to fix those, but much harder to fix than vanilla quest--i had no problems with my cicero fixes until i tried to make it female mid-save, hoping my cicero fixes work on a newer save for female as well as long as its started on a new save, not added or changed in the middle

If not, then maybe see if any fix emerges out of the enslavement rework Troll is working on with DoM.  

don't really see anything left to gain by reworking the enslavement process now, unless he's intending on erasing quest dialogue for all npc's without a manual rewrite individually. that just means instead of only cloning randoms(as we do now), all npc's would be cloned(including unique named npc's). while yes, it would have the advantage of slave dialogue for every npc that doesn't require a manual addition for quests, that also means losing the option to fulfill those quests.

i'll give you for example margaret of markarth, in the forsworn conspiracy is a bit difficult to enslave, but if you can do it...her questline is written that should she survive the attack she will thank you first, then later when you speak to her from her motel room, she will give dialogue to explain what's going on and help you proceed to the next npc to question along the quest---as it is written now,, enslaving her will give the dialogue as if you'd saved her from the attack and moving her to the inn after speaking at the shrine of talos will also progress the quest line as its intended.

other quest npc's have been worked on, but only margaret and cicero have been tested

6 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

wasn't aware when you mentioned it above that it was part of another mod so its harder to say...

Well, it is and it isn't.  Destroy the Thieves Guild doesn't contribute any dialogue to these NPCs or involve them in any quests other than as kill targets of the mod's main quest.  So I don't think it can be the problem, but I could be wrong.  

12 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

for future reference please give me the mod involved when you report a problem

I did... O_o

15 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

don't really see anything left to gain by reworking the enslavement process now, unless he's intending on erasing quest dialogue for all npc's without a manual rewrite individually.

I couldn't say.  You can read Troll's comments and probably understand better than I can.  Seems like maybe you two should talk to each other more... ? 

23 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Well, it is and it isn't.  Destroy the Thieves Guild doesn't contribute any dialogue to these NPCs or involve them in any quests other than as kill targets of the mod's main quest.  So I don't think it can be the problem, but I could be wrong.  

ok, hope that's the case, then for now i have them noted to be looked into for those quests, assuming they just forgot or failed to complete/fail the vanilla quests, it should be managable

26 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I did... O_o

ok, np. just a misunderstanding

26 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I couldn't say.  You can read Troll's comments and probably understand better than I can. 

oh good then, nothing to worry about on that:

On 12/14/2021 at 10:35 AM, TrollAutokill said:

WARNING - Unique NPC are not cloned anymore, just stripped from some factions

that's already true, that's why the quest npc's are re-acting as they do

On 12/14/2021 at 10:35 AM, TrollAutokill said:

just stripped from some factions - WARNING - WIP Your feedback is very much welcome on this one. The goal is to be able to enslave your housecarl for example, without losing the housecarl functions.

this simply means the factions during enslavement aren't cleaned as heavy for those npc's as they would be. some factions regarding that are the follower factions that are assumed with housecarls - those were intentionally removed to avoid conflicts. refer to the Le thread for the issues already discovered with a slave who follows as ordered compared to a slave in follower mods...sidfu knew best on this matter

what i had considered to change of the factions instead of the housecarls that conflict with follower mods would be the merchant factions. only reason i hadn't yet intervened on them is that they always need a container or they have 0 gold to trade so it become frivolous...atleast until we invent a New container for them to trade with, which i'm considering doing in the future

46 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Seems like maybe you two should talk to each other more... ? 

lol, i tried when i could keep up with his thread better. he rarely speaks here anymore and i just can't watch both threads consistently. i liked his idea to fix the arrays but he couldn't use it with the slave camp without wreaking havoc on the slave list. basically if you can't manage the slave lists when a slave leaves the roster, there's no point to those arrays at all, the original framework had none, but it was added for that purpose....

sorry if i've bored you again with code speak, he just don't talk much

9 hours ago, Nonseen said:

i have a idea mabye not the corect one:

best of my understanding most times you simply copy a working version of a producere to work other places.

my last exeriemnt test shown sadly tdf not stable.

my idea is this:

fix the bugs inside the system and make working only one city/region first.

then after this tested and make working 100% expand this abilitys to full of skyrim.

i dont know this is good idea or not. i hope it help.

i happy to test out tdf just let me know what version need tested., soon as i can i start testing.

This is the way I did it wit adding the first 5 additional cities. I did it in the main mod and found out that the add-on reverted all changes, so I did it again in the add-on (not a clean solution, but it worked) 

By merging the mods now I messed up too many things. I guess, I just wanted too much in a short time.....

Since the first part (the 5 additional cities) are working, I just have to move them from the add-on to the main mod. 

Then I add the inns, (I'm thinking about adding the 2nd inn in Whiterun and Windhelm, too and maybe the mage guild and the Thieves guild) Sooner or later someone will ask for them. It is easier to do it now, than to rewrite all the scripts again.

As a last step on this part, I will integrate the independent Hookers into the main mod. I think that 20 are enough for modded locations. 

adding further following hookers is still on the list, but far away from now...

9 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

the reason for the difference in the scripting is how the proprties are addressed in the dialogues. Scriptname aibb_TIF__06026DDB<<that ending number there is the form id to find the dialogue as it was written. the properties were assigned in the dialogue so it didn't need the same script method, but what i do find wrong is according to tesedit, the quest aliases for the morthal hookers aren't found

ya, but i've seen quite a few dialogues like the 1 above as we went...i was hoping they'd clear by the time the quest properties were finished, but i thought i had finished those last update i sent ya, so for the dialogues to still have property issues now is disconcerting

Doing it all in one step was a bit too much. At least I know what I have to do, it will be easier now to do it in smaller steps.... I have most of the pieces together now, I just have to put them together again. I just need some time....  It also seems like I missed some of your reports. I think there is only one script missing... I will start this week end to reassemble everything. I hope I will have more time next week to work on this seriously... 

Can you do a little thinking about 'How to move PAHE slaves into Independent Hookers, so that they no longer count as slaves in PAHE?' 

Edited by Pfiffy
5 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i'll give you for example margaret of markarth, in the forsworn conspiracy is a bit difficult to enslave, but if you can do it...her questline is written that should she survive the attack she will thank you first, then later when you speak to her from her motel room, she will give dialogue to explain what's going on and help you proceed to the next npc to question along the quest---as it is written now,, enslaving her will give the dialogue as if you'd saved her from the attack and moving her to the inn after speaking at the shrine of talos will also progress the quest line as its intended.

other quest npc's have been worked on, but only margaret and cicero have been tested

This I did not realize as I always thought and by looking at the ref id in the console of freshly enslaved unique npcs that they were already cloned since their refi id after enslavement does change from what it was originally. Also when I enslaved Beitild during the Dark Brotherhood quest to kill her, once she was enslaved the quest was marked complete as if I actually killed her, so that made me thing that she was clones just like the normal generic non-unique npcs, and her ref id changed as well so that also made me think she was cloned. So with this new to me information my question to you mate is: Are unique npcs actually killed/cloned or is the original npc modified with a new ref id and slave dialog/control? How exactly does it work with uniques? I am genuinely intrigued by this statement mate.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

This is the way I did it wit adding the first 5 additional cities. I did it in the main mod and found out that the add-on reverted all changes, so I did it again in the add-on (not a clean solution, but it worked) 

By merging the mods now I messed up too many things. I guess, I just wanted too much in a short time.....

Since the first part (the 5 additional cities) are working, I just have to move them from the add-on to the main mod. 

Then I add the inns, (I'm thinking about adding the 2nd inn in Whiterun and Windhelm, too and maybe the mage guild and the Thieves guild) Sooner or later someone will ask for them. It is easier to do it now, than to rewrite all the scripts again.

As a last step on this part, I will integrate the independent Hookers into the main mod. I think that 20 are enough for modded locations. 

adding further following hookers is still on the list, but far away from now...

i think i understand now.

pls let me know how i can help you to find and fix errors within TDF (moostly finding bugs work best for me :) ).