Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

27 minutes ago, GabrielMidnight said:

I was thinking about getting that one too, since I found the male patch for that.

Be careful with the "For Him" patch.  It "patches" SL Approach by replacing the esp file, and it's 2 years old.  Guess what happens to all the changes SL Approach has made to the esp file in the time since then?  And MCM changes?  And any scripts that depend on those changes?

41 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Be careful with the "For Him" patch.  It "patches" SL Approach by replacing the esp file, and it's 2 years old.  Guess what happens to all the changes SL Approach has made to the esp file in the time since then?  And MCM changes?  And any scripts that depend on those changes?

Thanks for the warning. Well, THAT would explain why my game is freezing suddenly. I just started a new one, so I'm in the mood to mess around and try stuff out. So I tried Approach and the "For Him" patch just now. I never had so many game freezes before and I'm running on 90 mods without (much) problems usually.

That said, while I had Approach installed a dude approached me and tried to rape my pc (dialogue was from SLHH). He was to dumb to get the clothes of him. xD Than he ran away and I was frozen in place. I had this "frozen in place" problem with Naked Defeat when the guard berated me because of the cum on my body. Seems the freezing occurs when someone force talks me and something is supposed to happen. So my PC stands there waiting.

Guess I'm done running all around town and yelling at guys to rape me, for now.^^

1 hour ago, preserotri said:

is it possible that the "no need to wear sexy clothes" toggle is working counter-intuitive? i had it on for the longest of time but had no interaction.

Unless it recently changed (unlikely), it works as advertised.  Turning that option off makes it harder to trigger attacks.  If you're having trouble getting anything to happen, you might look at these suggestions.

On 3/24/2021 at 7:04 AM, MainMansrevenge said:

Looks like there are new file requirements that are needed to make this work (Ie the papyrus extender) As for the SE version, Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE BakaFactory Edited Version the link is giving me trouble. Is this a different verizon of Aroused Redux? Or can I use the regular Aroused Redux with this update?

I'd like to bump this, since I've been having the same problem. I'd really like to use the most recent version of this mod, but I can't get BakaFactory's version of Aroused to download. Are there any other options or am I shit out of luck?

On 12/29/2020 at 1:11 AM, factoryclose said:

I wish I had infinite versions of me for answering qeustions here and there... ?

@factoryclose,

I have found the issue with VR camera glitch with HH.  I have created a patch to allow the VR community to enjoy this mod.  I simply commented out the SetVehicle() commands.  If you want me to remove the patches I will.  If you want to incorporate them into the base mod, that is also a great option.  You could also add an MCM hasVR bool and use an if/then statement above the setvehicle() commands.  This might be a bit of overkill, as non-VR skyrim players would never need that option and VR players could use the patch or you could create a FOMOD.  Either way, let me know what you want.

Cheers!

I will post the patches here:

Important PS:

When trying to compile a patch for Horrible Harrassment I was getting an error from slhh_upkeep.psc saying it could not find    LAppPCSexQuestScript I guessed you were probably trying to point it to SLAppPCSexQuestScript so I updated the .psc to     SLAppPCSexQuestScript Property SLAPPPCQuest Auto      and my patch complied.  You might want to fix it. Thanks!

2 hours ago, ScaleSwimer said:

Is anyone not getting a mcm for this is it just me?

A non-appearing MCM is a generic problem (search any major mod's support discussion and you'll probably find someone saying the MCM doesn't work), so I can only suggest general remedies:

Try "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" in the console and wait a minute or two.

Enter any other mod's MCM menu, then exit and wait a minute.

Reinstall the mod.  That often works for people.

Reinstall SkyUI, and check that you're not using an old version.

If it's still not working, you might have a script-heavy game or a game that's become unstable.  There's no solution for that.

You should try with a new game with a reduced set of mods.  Leave out ones that you don't really need.  If that works, you can add them back in gradually. 

16 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

A non-appearing MCM is a generic problem (search any major mod's support discussion and you'll probably find someone saying the MCM doesn't work), so I can only suggest general remedies:

Try "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" in the console and wait a minute or two.

Enter any other mod's MCM menu, then exit and wait a minute.

Reinstall the mod.  That often works for people.

Reinstall SkyUI, and check that you're not using an old version.

If it's still not working, you might have a script-heavy game or a game that's become unstable.  There's no solution for that.

You should try with a new game with a reduced set of mods.  Leave out ones that you don't really need.  If that works, you can add them back in gradually. 

turns out all I had to do was just adjust me load order so every things working.

I've had this issue recently with NPC's freezing after an attack/rape.  For typical NPC's I can console recycleactor and they go about their business.  Unfortunately it messes up questgivers and followers quite a bit.  Nothing I do to the NPC's other than recycleactor seems to make them move again.  Anyone have any ideas about this?

On 4/25/2021 at 1:08 PM, skydragon92 said:

As someone who knows jack-shit about coding/programming, is there anyway NPCs could be set to engage based off arousal instead of the pc bumping them?

Look at SexLab Approach (it integrates with this mod), or SexLab Adventures, or Deviously Enslaved Continued for assaults with arousal (among other factors) as a trigger.

Hi guys,

I was able to make my MCM menu appear after having them disappear for a while by first uninstalling the mod, loading the save without the mods installed and then reinstalling them.

I would move SL approach all the way to the bottom of the load order, and move SLHH higher into the load order and they would then appear in my game after 5 minutes or so.

Hope this helps someone.

Hey, i have a question not about this mod itself, but about the modified sexlab aroused which is a requirement (and I don't know where to ask about that, so I'm trying here)

Is there a list of descriptions for what all the keywords are for? I have a pdf that explains some of them, but there are a whole bunch that I don't know what sort of armors/clothes they're for

(if there's a better place to ask this please let me know)

BakaFactory,

I enjoy a number of your mods. Thank you for your interesting ideas and hard work.

I noticed a few years ago that when one becomes proficient with writing mechanics, good writing becomes all the more enjoyable, and flawed writing becomes annoying, although it was okay previously.

As with other mods with dialogue I've downloaded from SL, I corrected, using TES5Edit, SLHH's punctuation, some spelling and syntax, and made the dialogue flow more naturally and believably. If you're interested in a copy, let me know.

Kind regards.

On 12/29/2020 at 9:11 AM, factoryclose said:

I wish I had infinite versions of me for answering questions here and there... ?

Hi Babo, thanks for the hard work, I genuinely thought you were more than one ?

Anyhow, I have a question for you, maybe I am lucky enough and you will read it.

Would it be possible to reuse some of your animations in my mod? My mod is an extension to Paradise Halls called Diary of Mine which aims at giving personalities to unique NPC and enslaved actors. I am especially interested in animations from BaboDialogue.

Cheers

TAK

I've always wanted to be able to use this, but the whole "you must bump into them" thing doesn't work too well for me. I can set it to 100% and check the option to NOT require sexy clothing, then run into the same NPC repeatedly and he just walks away (though it works if she's naked, so I know my relationship and morality settings are okay). Plus, I like to walk in towns anyway, for immersion.

I'd love to have more options for what causes them to target you. Like being able to choose between the bump setup, sexiness of your clothing alone, or a percent chance no matter WHAT you're wearing, and whether you bump into them or not. I like SexLab Adventures for that, but the struggle feature is a real shame to have to do without.

2 hours ago, ShenGo said:

I've always wanted to be able to use this, but the whole "you must bump into them" thing doesn't work too well for me. I can set it to 100% and check the option to NOT require sexy clothing, then run into the same NPC repeatedly and he just walks away (though it works if she's naked, so I know my relationship and morality settings are okay). Plus, I like to walk in towns anyway, for immersion.

I'd love to have more options for what causes them to target you. Like being able to choose between the bump setup, sexiness of your clothing alone, or a percent chance no matter WHAT you're wearing, and whether you bump into them or not. I like SexLab Adventures for that, but the struggle feature is a real shame to have to do without.

I felt the same, but someone suggested sexlab approach, which works well with this. It adds a bunch of other options and functions as well which you may or may not like, but it seems pretty customizable. Sexlab adventures and of course drunken also seem to mesh well with this mod.

1 hour ago, skydragon92 said:

I felt the same, but someone suggested sexlab approach, which works well with this. It adds a bunch of other options and functions as well which you may or may not like, but it seems pretty customizable. Sexlab adventures and of course drunken also seem to mesh well with this mod.

Yeah, unfortunately, despite numerous tries over the last couple years or more, I couldn't get anyone to approach her no matter what settings I used. I'm happy with SL Adventures, but wish it had a resist feature/animation.

@HexBolt8 My man, may i bother you with help with BaboMods? im going insane and you seem to know about how to properly configurate them, i have a wall of text on a post i made earlier but it could be days until someone responds it, let alone actually helping me, and im really sorry to bother you, i dont like doing it but i have to at this point:

Spoiler

I use most if not all BaboMods (the latest public ver from patreon) and have tried to get them to work for a while now, a part of them works but NONE of them actually work at 100%

Im looking around in this topic and in the Aproach one to see if i can finally get them to work, Im going insane.

Anything will do, even if its just a copy of the MCM config you have for the BaboMods (i use all of them, as long as its for SE)