Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

6 hours ago, Alkzis said:

My man, may i bother you with help with BaboMods?

It looks like your question has already been answered in your tech support post.  As general advice, rather than installing a whole suite of mods and wondering why they don't work, it's often better to install one, get it working, then install another, and repeat.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

It looks like your question has already been answered in your tech support post.  As general advice, rathe than installing a whole suite of mods and wondering why they don't work, it's often better to install one, get it working, then install another, and repeat.

Indeed i also just realized that, luckily i only have a handful of mods that affect NPCS.  May i bother you once more with a recomendation of what works best with BaboDialogue? Or what you would recomend me. And sorry for bothering you. 

3 hours ago, Alkzis said:

May i bother you once more with a recomendation of what works best with BaboDialogue?

I don't use Babo Dialogue, but SexLab Adventures offers features for crime and assault, with many configurable conditions.

So I was having trouble with this mod triggering when installed on LE, and it seems others are having trouble also. I was with Anska when I through Grand healing and all the sudden triggered. So I did it again and triggered, did it about 8 more times and triggered every time. Regardless of arousal level. I hope this helps with trouble shooting. I think its a great idea for a mod. Keep up the good work.

Under the requirements for SE, you list - Sexlab Aroused 28b Modified Version by Bakafactory SE Version.

I've been using v3.3 with Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE v2.9. What are the differences? Is it necessary to switch or will either Sexlab Aroused do?

Thank you.

32 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

Under the requirements for SE, you list - Sexlab Aroused 28b Modified Version by Bakafactory SE Version.

I've been using v3.3 with Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE v2.9. What are the differences? Is it necessary to switch or will either Sexlab Aroused do?

Thank you.

Baka adds a lot of keywords to his version the mod will look for, I think those keywords are the main thing. Some features won't work without the version with keywords

22 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

I have set the chance to 100% and bumping into characters (even after waiting the default 1 hour after it triggered) very rarely works.

The attacks are based on NPC voice type.  The mod doesn't handle all voice types, so some NPCs will never react.  Others, such as performing bards, are locked into their current behavior and can't react.  When that happens, the mod is stuck for a while waiting for that NPC to do something.  If "GetStage slhh" in the console is not zero, the quest is stuck, though it will eventually reset on its own.

Your game might be script heavy.  If too much processing is going on, you might never see a response.  Other mods might be competing to handle the bump events that trigger this mod's reactions.  Mods like Sexist Guards and SexLab Survival can respond to bump events.  That doesn't mean that they're incompatible, but if several mods are trying to handle a bump at the same time, particularly with other scripts running in the background, that could a lot for the game engine to cope with.

57 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

The attacks are based on NPC voice type.  The mod doesn't handle all voice types, so some NPCs will never react.  Others, such as performing bards, are locked into their current behavior and can't react.  When that happens, the mod is stuck for a while waiting for that NPC to do something.  If "GetStage slhh" in the console is not zero, the quest is stuck, though it will eventually reset on its own.

Your game might be script heavy.  If too much processing is going on, you might never see a response.  Other mods might be competing to handle the bump events that trigger this mod's reactions.  Mods like Sexist Guards and SexLab Survival can respond to bump events.  That doesn't mean that they're incompatible, but if several mods are trying to handle a bump at the same time, particularly with other scripts running in the background, that could a lot for the game engine to cope with.

Great reply. I understood most of that. So in other words:

1. Voice types matter. I was not aware. I am using a mod called "PC Headtracking" and that allows me to change voice types of npcs (although one by one...) would doing that help? 

2. The quest may have gotten stuck. I noticed an option in MCM along the lines of "this much time before removing failed attempts". It was by default set to 3. Would lowering this to 1 reduce the time the quest is stuck on an attempted NPC interaction?

3. Script heavy setup...probably...I am running SL Suvival, Separate Orgasm, Radiant Prostitution (usually in free-roam mode every 45 seconds), Defeat (probably not relevant for background scripts), Prison Overhauled Patched. I don't think I listed everything but you get the idea I've got a lot of Loverslab mods. They all seem to work in harmony for the most part otherwise. I rarely CTD or experience any noticeable stalling in mod functions.

I was just going to look up Sexist Guards as I have heard it talked about before and wanted to see what it entailed. Maybe I should hold back for now before I have to start over from scratch again...

Thanks for the detailed reply though.

37 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

So in other words:

1.  I don't know.  However, if it changes the way that NPCs greet you (such as, they can't greet you from behind), that's going to interfere with this mod.  Any mod that restricts "hellos" or greetings will do that.

2.  Yes.  If it is stuck (slhh stage greater than 0) you can reset it from the mod's MCM, though that also resets your MCM settings.

3.  That doesn't sound bad.  However, you might give things a quick try in a new game with a stripped-down mod list.

Sexist Guards has a toggle for its bump event event handling.  You can turn it off.

Wandering around in the riverwood inn trying to get delphine and two recently untied bound girls from DCL to harass my character and nothing happens. I even got a running start going with the alt key they stumble around but nothing happens. I've tried the no need to wear slutty clothes option in the menu and jacking settings up a lot but nothing happens. What voice types don't work with this mod? 

On 6/1/2021 at 12:53 PM, cosworth said:

Did you try to re-register the creatures in creature framework? 

yes i re-register ,
but still the same.. i think the animation not in the mod.. maybe the author forget or something.. maybe for premium user only XD
p/s: sorry for late reply, i cant play this gamez when my wife at home.

enb2021_6_14_11_43_38.jpg

Edited by kruloreki
On 11/23/2020 at 6:14 PM, HexBolt8 said:

NPCs will only assault you after a physical collision occurs -- you must bump into them or they must bump into you.  Turn off bump dialog in Sexist Guards.  Turn off bump events in any other mod that might react to them, such as SL Survival.  If other mods compete to respond to your bumping into someone, this mod might not see the event.  Performing bards are bad for this mod.  Bumping a bard triggers the event, but the bard's performance package keeps him from force greeting you.  SLHH will eventually reset and recover from that on its own, but only after a timeout period.

Look through your mod list for any that change how NPCs greet you, reduce how talkative they are, or cause them to move out of your way, since those mods might interfere with this one.  Consider removing any script-heavy mods that you don't really need, which will improve your game's responsiveness across the board.

Just wanted to say thank you to Hexbolt8, SL HH was working fine with my previous game but when i play with a new character it would never trigger. Turning off Sexlab Survival > Push Event, and Sexist Guard > Bump Dialogue resolved the issue. It should be sticky on main page. ?

Edited by rjrc
On 6/16/2021 at 12:52 AM, rjrc said:

Just wanted to say thank you to Hexbolt8, SL HH was working fine with my previous game but when i play with a new character it would never trigger. Turning off Sexlab Survival > Push Event, and Sexist Guard > Bump Dialogue resolved the issue. It should be sticky on main page. ?

did ur troll SLHH animation working?