Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

59 minutes ago, prologue1337 said:

If you're not sure you can always try https://drive.google.com/file/d/114RS5tS9B7az2i-DI6tJyyCFyQLZcYqO/view the version edited by Baka (if you do, deïnstall the old arrousel mod you use right now).

Every time I try to download that I get -

"Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

11 hours ago, prologue1337 said:

The order shouldn't matter that much for these mods.

What are the errors?

When the scripts fail for example while you are testing and no one's aproaching is SL Aproach Redux or a Horrible Harrasment never triggers when you bump into a npc I would say it fails critical.

If you're not sure you can always try https://drive.google.com/file/d/114RS5tS9B7az2i-DI6tJyyCFyQLZcYqO/view the version edited by Baka (if you do, deïnstall the old arrousel mod you use right now).

Regarding the errors of SexLab Approach Redux 1.302 English LE...

Thank you for your help, but errors are present in both the SLAX version and the SLA version by BakaFactory. I didn't go into details about how this script works (slapproachconfigscript.psc), but these parameters (sla_Appearance,  sla_BreastsScale, sla_ButtocksScale) are involved in the calculations, so I asked this question...

2020-11-06_111834.jpg.7ecfdc6177b46bc6dd4c721f9e8368a2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Discord12 said:

LE version doesnt seem to work at all.

It works.  The difficulty in responding to a statement like this is that it says nothing about what you tried.

Enabled and Dangerous Condition must be active.  Keep sexy armor toggled off.  Set the other configuration choices to the least restrictive values (Relationship Rank and Morality at high values).  

NPCs will only assault you after a physical collision occurs -- you must bump into them or they must bump into you.  Turn off bump dialog in Sexist Guards.  Turn off bump events in any other mod that might react to them, such as SL Survival.  If other mods compete to respond to your bumping into someone, this mod might not see the event.  Performing bards are bad for this mod.  Bumping a bard triggers the event, but the bard's performance package keeps him from force greeting you.  SLHH will eventually reset and recover from that on its own, but only after a timeout period.

Look through your mod list for any that change how NPCs greet you, reduce how talkative they are, or cause them to move out of your way, since those mods might interfere with this one.  Consider removing any script-heavy mods that you don't really need, which will improve your game's responsiveness across the board.

On 11/23/2020 at 6:14 PM, HexBolt8 said:

It works.  The difficulty in responding to a statement like this is that it says nothing about what you tried.

Enabled and Dangerous Condition must be active.  Keep sexy armor toggled off.  Set the other configuration choices to the least restrictive values (Relationship Rank and Morality at high values).  

NPCs will only assault you after a physical collision occurs -- you must bump into them or they must bump into you.  Turn off bump dialog in Sexist Guards.  Turn off bump events in any other mod that might react to them, such as SL Survival.  If other mods compete to respond to your bumping into someone, this mod might not see the event.  Performing bards are bad for this mod.  Bumping a bard triggers the event, but the bard's performance package keeps him from force greeting you.  SLHH will eventually reset and recover from that on its own, but only after a timeout period.

Look through your mod list for any that change how NPCs greet you, reduce how talkative they are, or cause them to move out of your way, since those mods might interfere with this one.  Consider removing any script-heavy mods that you don't really need, which will improve your game's responsiveness across the board.

Thanks for the reply. I only gave a short answer because I thought it was abanadoned and wouldnt receive an answer anyway.

I tried for a couple of days now in all varieties to get it to work, nothing ever triggers.

Let me go through your list:

- its enabled

- Not sure what you mean with "Dangerous Conditions active" I cant find any such setting anywhere in the MCM Menu

- Sexy Armor toggled off means tick the box (No need to wear sexy clothes)? then yes.

- Relationship Rank set to 5

- Morality to 3

- I dont have "Sexist Guards" Mod installed

- Not aware of any other "bump mod". My list of mods is pretty little

- Performing bards also not installed

Again, I have very few mods installed. Pretty much just

SexLab

SexLab Aroused

Defeat

Devious Devices

Skyrim Unbound

(and ofc all the Required mods for the ones listed)

I will recheck again and reply if I find anything new.

EDIT:
Played around yet again, bumped up the harrqasseent chance to 100, still nothing ever happens.

@Discord12, the mod was updated recently, so I wouldn't consider it abandoned.  Speaking of updates, the Dangerous Condition setting has been removed from the MCM (it's still present on the version I have), so my mistake on describing an obsolete setting. 

Performing bards isn't a mod, I was just referring to bards that are actively performing.  Bumping a performing bard starts the action to assault you, but the game pulls the bard back into performing, so the mod can get stuck for a while.  You can test if the mod is stuck.  If "GetStage slhh" is greater than zero, it's stuck.  It will eventually reset on its own, or you can reset the quest in the MCM (and redo your settings).  To be clear, you do have to make physical contact with an NPC to trigger an assault.  Sprinting works best but even walking should work.  Standing still and being walked into by an NPC works too.

I got it to work!

thanks HexBolt8 for confirming the mod isnt broken and thus motivating me to keep trying.

I still dont know what the problem actually was, but I assume that the translation into english is rather bad and some of the option actually mean the opposite of what they say.

Or maybe jsut reinstalling the mod again did the trick. Probably both?

Also Im using Sexlab Approachredux in addition now (also a mod that is translated very poorly, but trial and error in the settings did the trick).

seems both are working now.

• 2 weeks later...

The new content in V3.4 looks really good, but I'm assuming the drunk content isn't triggered by SLHH itself, and only by other mods? I'm not sure which other mods would trigger SLHH drunk content, other than SL Drunk Redux, which is only for SE. As an LE user, I guess you can't trigger the new events without using the old SL Drunk that has a lot of issues or making your own mod?

On 11/27/2020 at 11:19 AM, Discord12 said:

I got it to work!

thanks HexBolt8 for confirming the mod isnt broken and thus motivating me to keep trying.

I still dont know what the problem actually was, but I assume that the translation into english is rather bad and some of the option actually mean the opposite of what they say.

Or maybe jsut reinstalling the mod again did the trick. Probably both?

Also Im using Sexlab Approachredux in addition now (also a mod that is translated very poorly, but trial and error in the settings did the trick).

seems both are working now.

which options mean the opposite?

31 minutes ago, Vidust said:

The new content in V3.4 looks really good, but I'm assuming the drunk content isn't triggered by SLHH itself, and only by other mods? I'm not sure which other mods would trigger SLHH drunk content, other than SL Drunk Redux, which is only for SE. As an LE user, I guess you can't trigger the new events without using the old SL Drunk that has a lot of issues or making your own mod?

Hmm... someone in the SLDrunk Redux page seems to be running it on LE alright even though it's for SE, I might give it a try.

I could not make the mod work, I had to install approach redux in order to get the SLHH action and anims. I tried everything , but bumping into NPCs did not do anything. Using SE here, I have read back to see if there is any solution. I tried to limit the mods which can cause problems and avoid bards, still nothing. The quest is not hanging, it is stage 0. I only could make it work once and after that just nothing happens.

It would be amazing to have an option to trigger this somehow else as well. For example npcs could sneak behind you, depending on selectable triggers like nakedness, or arousal, or after a conversation with the npc there would be a hidden check and the npc could decide to catch you, because you made a good impression.

On 12/10/2020 at 12:50 AM, Duncan Idaho said:

My experience with all versions of this mod is it that it doesn't trigger very often, and like you, sometimes it will trigger once on a new game and never again. I've noticed that defeat-esqe/rape mods do not like similar mods and constantly conflict, and usually it is always the same mod that loses. I leave it installed and can't remember the last time it worked but I run a lot of mods and no doubt have conflicts. 

I have been using this mod for a long time. It works great. Perhaps you are not using an armor with tags, so the events do not fire.

10 hours ago, Andaerielle said:

Is it normal that the event only triggers for me only if I exit a cell area (eg. leaving Silverblood Inn)? If no, any ideas what is causing this?

Not normal for it to be the only time it triggers, though it can happen if there's an NPC right at the other side of the door.

Lots of discussion on this over the last few pages, worth looking over (you need not look at all 32).  The short version is that the trigger requires a bump event (a physical collision).  Mods that "helpfully" prevent collisions between the PC and NPCs prevent this mod from working.  Mods that also detect and respond to bump events can end up competing for them, and this mod might could lose out.  Mods that limit or change the way that NPCs can greet you or talk to you are likely to interfere.

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Not normal for it to be the only time it triggers, though it can happen if there's an NPC right at the other side of the door.

Lots of discussion on this over the last few pages, worth looking over (you need not look at all 32).  The short version is that the trigger requires a bump event (a physical collision).  Mods that "helpfully" prevent collisions between the PC and NPCs prevent this mod from working.  Mods that also detect and respond to bump events can end up competing for them, and this mod might could lose out.  Mods that limit or change the way that NPCs can greet you or talk to you are likely to interfere.

@HexBolt8, are you working on this mod as well, or just being a friendly supporter? :)

I noticed a lot of people saying the mod doesn't work, just wanted to add my 2 cents since it works pretty well for me.

In addition to what HexBolt8 mentioned above about conflicting bump events and setting the mod itself, having all of Babo's mod help a lot since they "talk" to one another and make it all work:

• BaboDialogue (Linked on the first page of this mod)
  • SexLab Approach (linked on the first page)
  • SL Drunk Redux (linked on first page)

From Babo's Patron page (BaboDialogue Link), I also installed:

• Bikini Armor Quest (I used BHUNP + English translation file found with on the non-BHUNP version page to fix anything not appearing in English) - Bikini Armor works really well with the stripping feature from BaboDialogue + SLHHE)
  • SexLab Defeat Baka Edition (Install SL Defeat + Patch, then Baka Edition) - only conflict there for me is EFF with multiple followers (one follower is defeated, the other just keeps getting back up, preventing the scene from starting), so just keep 1 follower, or don't use EFF

While at it, since I'm a Baka Babo sucker, I also have Fill Her Up Baka Edition (install Baka edition after Fill Her Up + Patches)

I have SexLab Survival/Spank that Ass and Sexist Guard installed:

• For Spanking events, I let Spank that Ass control them (turned off in SL Survival) - works fine with SLHHE
  • Sexist Guard, I hand-pick which dialogue I prefer between Sexist Guard and Babo Dialogue in the settings and it works fine

Note: I'm on LE - I can't speak for SE

I hope this helps anyone having issues.

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I think I worded that question badly lol, the NPCs could trigger conversations to my character no problem by bumping into them or getting drunk from SLDR. It's just that they don't do any harassment/groping until I get out of that area eg screenshot after leaving bannered mare.

Capture.PNG

10 hours ago, Andaerielle said:

I think I worded that question badly lol, the NPCs could trigger conversations to my character no problem by bumping into them or getting drunk from SLDR. It's just that they don't do any harassment/groping until I get out of that area eg screenshot after leaving bannered mare.

Not normal.  Possibly you have too many mods trying to have an NPC force greet you.  When you leave the area, one gives up and this mod finally gets its turn.

10 hours ago, Lcklsmth said:

@HexBolt8, are you working on this mod as well, or just being a friendly supporter?

Just helping with advice if I can.  The mod is actively maintained by its author; the author just doesn't answer many questions.  A few people were rude to him in the past, and that might be a factor (just guessing).  If so, well, they got to vent their frustration, but they ruined things for everyone else.

11 hours ago, Lcklsmth said:

I noticed a lot of people saying the mod doesn't work, just wanted to add my 2 cents since it works pretty well for me.

Having the full suite of Babo mods installed can't hurt, but I only have only this one and SL Approach installed and it triggers very easily for me.  If I'm working at that crowded forge in Riften, often an NPC will blunder into me, and as soon as I exit the crafting menu I get "greeted".  I just assume that someone took advantage while my character was bent over the forge.  This mod has a nice struggle mechanic and animation.  It would be great if other mods tied into it.