Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

14 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Not normal.  Possibly you have too many mods trying to have an NPC force greet you.  When you leave the area, one gives up and this mod finally gets its turn.

Yeah having loads of mods with dialogues/approaching mechanic is my issue lol. I restarted a new game and it seems to be working correctly now. I'll slowly enable the mods/settings to see if I can find the culprit.

On 12/27/2020 at 2:24 AM, Corsayr said:

BakaFactory is active on his Discord. I think that uses up as much of his disposable time as he has available so he doesn't really monitor the support threads on LL. ?

I wish I had infinite versions of me for answering qeustions here and there... ?

First of all, thanks to the author / team for this mod, I like this concept way more than the original SLHH (I was a little dumb to understand what "bump" into au NPC really means to trigger it, I was just staying in front of them.  A little showcase gif could help idiots like me to understand how it work at first glance ^^).

So everything works fine and the animations looks great once I have set the rights options (thanks @HexBolt8 who kindly explains each of them)

I have a little suggestion (I don't know if another mod already do that), but I think a small animation at the end of the rape scene like the ones you already did in extension of the defeat mod. the "trauma/exhausted" state looks great and can be useful for immersion. The rapist can go while you stay there for a short delay to recover.

I currently use this for better transition, and it helps a lot.

Personally, I can't get this mod to work at all.
However, I put the recommended settings:
- relationship and morality to the maximum.
- Sexy armor disabled.

And I hit various pnj's but nothing -_-
Unless I have a mod that conflicts but I don't see, I don't have any "adult" mods except the prerequisite ones.

If someone could help me to see more clearly please ^^

9 minutes ago, Mysticgirl said:

Personally, I can't get this mod to work at all.

Some people have had success just by reinstalling the mod.  You can also check "GetStage slhh" in the console.  If it's not 0, then it already triggered and got hung up somewhere.  If so, it will eventually reset on its own, or you can use the reset button (and redo your settings).

I'm facing a problem whereby after I got this mod to trigger after Sexlab approach redux dialogue, the npc isn't picked up by the mod, resulting in a 

__ is trying to rape you

and when I select give up, nothing happens. Bringing up ~ shows smth like FATAL - thread[0] Failed to add actors or smth. Any help with this? 

i've been trying to get this mod to work for two days now and done nearly every single bit of advice i could find, the furthest i've been able to get downloading sl drunk redux and then downing 3 wines to get something to happen, the only issue is that none of the animations from this mod work and both characters just stand in eachother with my character slowly losing her clothes as i press resist until she no longer has anything on her body and it transfers into regular SL stuff with working animations, the best lead i could find is that i am missing some "SLAL Agressive Motions LE" file that i can't find ANYWHERE

19 hours ago, Aegisfall said:

i've been trying to get this mod to work for two days now and done nearly every single bit of advice i could find, the furthest i've been able to get downloading sl drunk redux and then downing 3 wines to get something to happen, the only issue is that none of the animations from this mod work and both characters just stand in eachother with my character slowly losing her clothes as i press resist until she no longer has anything on her body and it transfers into regular SL stuff with working animations, the best lead i could find is that i am missing some "SLAL Agressive Motions LE" file that i can't find ANYWHERE

The animations are included in the mod, so they shouldn't be missing if installed correctly.  Rerun FNIS for Users?  Install the correct version of the mod for your game version (LE/SE)?  Animations file format is different between LE/SE versions.

Edit: Don't forget to go into the "SL Anim Loader" MCM menu and enable+register the animations.

4 hours ago, Marik Blishtar said:

question, is this compatible with Sexlab Survival?
for some odd reason, even when disabling the "need to wear skimpy armor" section and setting the chance at 90% nothing ever happened, or is there something else I am missing?

There are some conflicts, but apparently there's a way around it. Check https://www.loverslab.com/topic/102119-sexlab-horrible-harassment-expansion-lese/page/32/?tab=comments#comment-3206629 and a response a bit lower.

Hello everyone ,

Is the choke animation only available as a modders resource or can you get it to work in-game from the mcm ?

Ive tried changing the mcm option but nothing changes , I also tried replacing the hkx files from the folder with each other and even though I got the first 2 stages to work it breaks after with mismatched animations

anyone got some input on this ??

Thanks

On 1/30/2021 at 10:44 AM, 4nk8r said:

The animations are included in the mod, so they shouldn't be missing if installed correctly.  Rerun FNIS for Users?  Install the correct version of the mod for your game version (LE/SE)?  Animations file format is different between LE/SE versions.

Edit: Don't forget to go into the "SL Anim Loader" MCM menu and enable+register the animations.

did everything correctly, the mod is LE while i am playing on LE, tried re running the FNIS for Users and registering the animations and nothing changed, it still doesn't work, legit the only thing i seem to be having trouble with is the fact that the animations for HH seem to just not exist, i'm going to try to reinstall the mod as a whole to get it working

Edit : This did not help

On 2/14/2021 at 3:32 PM, Mamauryus said:

I can't read description

In the Interface\Translations folder, find this mod's language file for your language (such as SexLabHorribleHarassment_german.txt) and rename it to SexLabHorribleHarassment_english.txt

Edit:  I had this backwards.  NicoleDragoness explains the way to do it here.

I found 2 bug and 1 major issue.

The bugs:

1) when I persuade the harasser multiple times successfully, the animation gets stuck and doesn't progress to actually escaping.

2) sometimes the scripts fire during daytime as well even when disabled, especially when in buildings.

The major issue: It needs to desperately be disabled when in combat. A Lurker Guardian in Solstheim threw me into an idiot close to the stones and he started to harass me. Couldn't progress due to the above mentioned bug, got stuck and continously got damaged, so had to reload.