Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

On 9/21/2020 at 11:24 PM, Corejob said:

First thing I tried.  Must be a conflict.  Time to start testing.  Thanks.

I moved the mod to the end of the load order and now MCM menu shows up.  I'm now getting some weird stuff in the MCM display.  Any ideas?

ScreenShot10.jpg

Hi..... So, weird question: Does this mod add dialogue greetings to NPC like "I bet you know you look too hot" or "I wish I had sex with you... sorry my tongue slipped" (Or something along those lines. and sometimes something about my character outfit being sexy even if she is wearing a full set of (non-skimpy) heavy armor).

I made a fresh install of the whole game and suddenly most (if not all) npcs I talk to say that.... heck, even some horses said that, which is indeed weird even for me.

I did a bit of testing and I'm 75.3% sure that is either this mod or SL Adventures... but neither say anything about it in the mod description page.

I'm desperate... I need to find the source of this before I go completly mad...

I appreciate any kind of reply. 

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the culprit. It was "SL Approach". I can sleep now.

I have a three observations and two suggestions.

1. I noticed that the SLHH (male) NPC can approach while the PC is in a SL scene with a different (male) NPC.  This removes the PC from the SL scene (that continues with just the NPC).  In "real life" this stunt would lead to a fight between the two men.  As a practical matter, I understand SL has a boolean read-only property called IsRunning.  My suggestion is that this property is checked.
  2. There was a case where the PC had just completed a consensual SL scene with an NPC.  Then the PC went through a door, the NPC just so happened to follow her through the door where he immediately attacked her.  (Must be a "superman" NPC.)  My suggestion is to check the SLA arousal and/or the SLA last orgasm timer to ensure that the attack makes sense.
  3. I don't have a suggestion to fix this but in a tavern with a bard who is playing, the attacking NPC does a clapping animation while the victim does the regular HH animation.  This is followed by a typical (working) SL animation.

On 10/2/2020 at 10:42 PM, Corejob said:

I moved the mod to the end of the load order and now MCM menu shows up.  I'm now getting some weird stuff in the MCM display.  Any ideas?

ScreenShot10.jpg

My guess is that you have SL Arousal instead of SL Arousal Extended.  Only a guess.  Another guess is the conversion from LE to SE wasn't perfect.  Araperyells appears to cause the NPC to yell, beg for mercy, whatever.  Araperruns appears to cause him to flee.  This could add immersion if the PC is going to attempt to kill the attacker.

On 6/14/2020 at 4:34 PM, MainMansrevenge said:

Okay so Even turned up to 100% chance, this mod barely triggers. only times it seems to ever work is if I back into someone.

I do have sexist guards and body search  and I'm using sexlab aroused redux.

Also I do not have the sexy armor toggled off as I did not see any difference when having it on or off.

Now as soon as I get a day, I'm wiping my entire skyrim clean and reinstalling everything, Any suggestions to make this mod work better?

I had a similar problem.  I decided to enable daytime attacks and female attackers.  That appears to not work until one day there was a female attacker during daylight.  Turned female attacker off and later there was a male attacker during the day.  Turned off day and now I get male attacks at night.

One thought is that it takes a while for this mod to "get going."  Also, I notice that attacks are more common when many NPC's are around.  This doesn't make a lot of sense unless there's some sort of gang action.  I was hoping for an attack, at night, while walking home.  But there doesn't seem to be anyone out but the guards.  I have yet to see a guard attack.  I don't know if guard attacks are disabled but it doesn't make a lot of sense for the victim to threaten to report to the guards if a guard is the attacker. 

On 10/8/2020 at 10:39 PM, Wodo said:

I had a similar problem.  I decided to enable daytime attacks and female attackers.  That appears to not work until one day there was a female attacker during daylight.  Turned female attacker off and later there was a male attacker during the day.  Turned off day and now I get male attacks at night.

One thought is that it takes a while for this mod to "get going."  Also, I notice that attacks are more common when many NPC's are around.  This doesn't make a lot of sense unless there's some sort of gang action.  I was hoping for an attack, at night, while walking home.  But there doesn't seem to be anyone out but the guards.  I have yet to see a guard attack.  I don't know if guard attacks are disabled but it doesn't make a lot of sense for the victim to threaten to report to the guards if a guard is the attacker. 

I've noticed that my self. Sometimes problems will get solved with Time. Alsowith the mod Sexist guards you have to shut off the bump comments as that will keep this mod from triggering. as for the dialouge, that could be cleaned up. But hey, Baby steps

On 10/8/2020 at 10:29 PM, Wodo said:

My guess is that you have SL Arousal instead of SL Arousal Extended.  Only a guess.  Another guess is the conversion from LE to SE wasn't perfect.  Araperyells appears to cause the NPC to yell, beg for mercy, whatever.  Araperruns appears to cause him to flee.  This could add immersion if the PC is going to attempt to kill the attacker.

Basically the Raper yells and runs causes the attacker to yell and flee if you successfully fend off his attack.

As for the others? I have no idea what those are

2 hours ago, Martianman said:

Hey I like the effects of this mod, was wondering if you might consider making an option where it's just npc on npc? would like to see some of my sexy followers get harassed!

The SexLab SexLife mod is only NPC on NPC.  Mikael (Bannered Mare) has "had his way" with a lot of NPC's including some followers.

I'm getting this error in FNIS and I believe it's causing my characters to T-pose on my new game.

Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_BaboHorribleHarassment_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<

Is there a fix or should I simply go back to an older version that was working?

DERP!!!

I think I figured it out.  I used SE instead of LE.  Fixing now.  If I still have an issue I will report back.

Seems like im with the ones who cant get this mod to work. I dont have mods like SL adventure /body search/ sl dialogue or sexiest guard , but i think i have the sl aroused extend and the one required by the mod.. maybe this is the reason why its not working?  also the message i got was slhh 3.1 installed, but its 3.2 in MCM menu..  also i believe that i have done the appropriate settings in MCM for HH, but nothing happens even if i just bump people around for a day, the chances are set to high too.  i also have RDO aswell, drunk redux, defeat, hentaipregancy  pleasure and kidnapped.

Load order is set to the second last..

sse btw

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2020 at 12:42 AM, Martianman said:

Hey I like the effects of this mod, was wondering if you might consider making an option where it's just npc on npc? would like to see some of my sexy followers get harassed!

I second this idea, maybe just make it so we can flag NPCs for harassment to control script load. While Sexlife is nice, it is sadly outdated and in need of a redux to work smoothly with modern mods.

26 minutes ago, HabibHanson said:

I second this idea, maybe just make it so we can flag NPCs for harassment to control script load. While Sexlife is nice, it is sadly outdated and in need of a redux to work smoothly with modern mods.

Personally npc x npc mod fundamently is bad for optimization...  I am not sure it's gonna be a good idea to make them interact with each other.

Guest AthenaESIV
2 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Personally npc x npc mod fundamently is bad for optimization...  I am not sure it's gonna be a good idea to make them interact with each other.

Agreed, I prefer it the way it is. If this is added later, hopefully it can be done in a way that it is either completely shut off in the MCM, or even better during the FMOD process just opt not to install the scripts at all.

Thanks for the update Baka!

Hope this keeps the quest from getting hung up, seems this mod always only worked for me 1x after doing a reset in the MCM and then it stops working completely. Will update if it works now after testing it a few days. tyty

Not sure if this got mentioned but actions can interfere during the struggle scene.

For example:

1. Fill her up (baka version) can trigger deflate animation during struggle animation
  2. Approach redux still approaches even if you are in the struggle animation*

* This only happens when someone is approaching but did n't make it in time and I bumped in someone triggering the struggle animation.

Is there a way when you are in struggle animation (trying to escape) it does n't get interfered? 

I like the new struggle system compared to the old casting spells way that I thought was too wierd. But the scaling is annoying. I wish there was a toggle in the MCM to turn off all scaling done with this mod. It never returns my character to her original size. And the attacker never changes scaling at all until Sexlab kicks in and does it's scaling. And Sexlab always returns my character to her original scale size she started out with before the animation, but when triggered by this mod, my character has been enlarged to scale 1.0 before the Sexlab animation even starts, so Sexlab assumes that is the scale my character needs to return to. I tried with the returning scale option both off and on and it does the same thing. But that option appears to be for if your character was scaled to 1.0 to begin with and my character is not. Hardly any of my NPCs in my game are ever 1.0 scale as my game has them at various scales to add variety in height amongst them all. Some mods I use occasionally require you to scale your character to a particular scale. It is not good to assume that character's original scale is set to be 1.0.

I also wish there were more hooks to the event other than having to obviously and intentionally play bumper cars with an attacker. Being taken by surprise would be much more of a thrill. If you have to trigger it yourself by purposely running into an NPC about 3 times or so until it kicks in is rather boring. You might as well just add some kind of consensual dialogue instead of that.

Greetings! I want to thank you for your work. Your option Defeat - the only stable version of this mod possible for me. Thank you. Now I'm trying to figure out your other mods... SLHH Expansion English LE 3.3V, BaboDialogue 3.52 English LE,  SexLab Approach Redux 1.302 English LE . They all have links to each other ( in MCM and in scripts).

1. What is the correct download order when using them together?

I use SLAX. TESEdit points out errors in mods BaboDialogue 3.52 English LE and  SexLab Approach Redux 1.302 English LE.

2. How critical are these errors?

3 hours ago, Dimom76 said:

1. What is the correct download order when using them together?

I use SLAX. TESEdit points out errors in mods BaboDialogue 3.52 English LE and  SexLab Approach Redux 1.302 English LE.

2. How critical are these errors?

The order shouldn't matter that much for these mods.

What are the errors?

When the scripts fail for example while you are testing and no one's aproaching is SL Aproach Redux or a Horrible Harrasment never triggers when you bump into a npc I would say it fails critical.

If you're not sure you can always try https://drive.google.com/file/d/114RS5tS9B7az2i-DI6tJyyCFyQLZcYqO/view the version edited by Baka (if you do, deïnstall the old arrousel mod you use right now).