Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

POSSIBLE BUG:

I'm not sure if this is a result of SLHH or Approach Redux (I just happened upon it in-game and haven't gone any additional testing yet) so I'm posting it here and in Approach Redux in case anyone else has experienced it. I'm in Pelagius's mind and took the Dream Path where you're supposed to wake him up, but he approached me and it triggered the "Pelagius is trying to rape me!" animation. It doesn't seem to have broken the sequence or anything, it was just really weird.

On 8/5/2021 at 4:38 PM, zevazdeoz said:

I had to literally run against npcs for the event to happens.

By the way, does anyone know if this mod works together with spank that ass or with mods that prevent conversations? (like NPC no greetings)

You have to BUMP into an NPC to trigger this mod. Relies on SPRINT

So for the most part it works, I would bump into someone and the dialogue plays, but like the actual animation never happens. I have all the required mods and I have run FNIS, I and know I didnt escape by chance because I set the chance to 0. Even when I press "give up" no animation plays, he just kinda walks off. 

I've been enjoying the mod but I've noticed one interesting thing.  In SE after every assault I need to hit the reset quest button in the Mod Menu or my character never gets assaulted again no matter how many people I bump into or how much I tweak the settings. 

Also, under what circumstances does the choke or drunk (aside from getting drunk) assault animation trigger?  I haven't had any luck in getting these to happen.

On 8/5/2021 at 6:02 AM, variaNTR said:

Anyone got the issue that not a single harassment from NPC has ever happened to your PC so far? Even I have set the relationship rank = 4, morality = 3, not only at night, no need sexy clothes, harass chance = 100 (Mod seems to work find tho, some unique events that requires HH, such as SL Approach, BaboDialogue, SL Drunk, are all working fine.)

I have been playing for around 10hrs so far, have been to only Riverwood, Whiterun and Ivarstead.

Edited: Yesterday, I have tried to overwrite Babo with SLHH stuff instead (But I doubt that it has anything to do with it, since most of the overlapped files are Bikinis files, IIRC.) Anyway after my yesterday playthrough (4-6 hrs) I have run into 2-3 normal HH events now. So I guess the game is too heavily modded and could not launch an event properly. (Just an assumption tho)

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot0.png.7cdcd099a8d2009a525c305d4df5cc2d.png

ScreenShot1.png.c5da00a2cfefe18ecae0538d3a2a6dc3.png

So the most common issue here is something else that triggers the Bump dialogue.  Sexist Guard dialogue is one of the culprits.  If you are using that, go into the MCM for that mod and turn off the bump event.  

I was having the same issue you describe until I figured that out.  But there could be other mods that intercept the Bump dialogue event, so you might want to check if you have something like that.

On 7/2/2021 at 12:27 AM, Anunya said:

So I just installed Horrible Harassment (SE) and a few other Babo mods.

I started a new game and was wandering through Solitude when a "Lowlife" approached my character and wanted to do something for her. She yelled for the guards and he backed off. She went about her business, but shortly thereafter he ran up to her again and I got a text pop-up that said something like "Damn, he caught me."

So far so good.

Then, unfortunately, my PC and the Lowlife just stood there and stared at each other. She was stuck on the spot and nothing really happened for a while.

My questions are:

1) This is Horrible Harrassment and not some other mod, right?

2) What I think is supposed to happen is for a text box to come up and I have a choice for my PC to resist or submit, is that correct?

3) Any idea why the text box isn't coming up, allowing me to resist (or submit)?

1) That is from Babo dialogue.  

2) I often find that if something is just standing around or a script doesn't seem to be firing, hitting the ESC key to pull up the menu and then again to return to the game gets the script to move forward.  For the Lowlife dialogue, you only get one line and then he attacks initiating a variation of the normal SLHH animation.

3) For this I could tell you other than probably a mod conflict or something not correctly set in the MCM.

7 hours ago, WaterRabbit said:

So the most common issue here is something else that triggers the Bump dialogue.  Sexist Guard dialogue is one of the culprits.  If you are using that, go into the MCM for that mod and turn off the bump event.  

I was having the same issue you describe until I figured that out.  But there could be other mods that intercept the Bump dialogue event, so you might want to check if you have something like that.

Thanks a lot. I just knew that, sometimes, when NPCs yell at PC, it was from SLHH not others (I have Babo, Approach and Sexist, maybe more, so I thought it was from these mods.) And those NPCs must forcegreet PC in order for HH event to happen but not the single event ever happened since I never got forcegreet from NPCs those attempt to do HH event. (Actually, it happens like a few times for 10+ hrs playthrough.) Thanks again,

hi, I would like to apply this mod to the NPC as victim side. (This means that player become aggressors, or other NPCs become aggressors)

In particular, I want to designate a specific NPC as the aggressors/victim. (In faction, perk, etc.) That way I can make public victim NPC mods, etc.
(Basically, I want to play this game and situation as a male protagonist)

Do you have plans to do that?

On 8/3/2021 at 5:07 AM, AthenaESIV said:

Love this mod, one thing I would enjoy seeing added in is an MCM option to have removed armor parts thrown to the ground with an additional % chance the NPC steals them.

Thanks for the great mods Baka!

I second that. That would really be the icing on the cake. Maybe even steal gold and items above a configurable value?

On 9/4/2021 at 11:59 PM, Papersword said:

Hey, just a heads up for the thread. I noticed I wasn't getting any harassments in a save that had previously worked. Noticed that I had accidentally installed the SLHH 5.0 Voice pack, not the v4.4. Switching that over caused the mod to trigger again.

Thank you for this... not sure how I didn't realize I had only the LL version and not the one off the Patreon. Fixed my issue.

1 hour ago, AlfaPrototype said:

Multiple times, even females

It doesn't happen very often for me either, but I have a number of mods that have force-greets. SLHH is working, it just tends to get preempted.

I have noticed that it works better, or at least seems to, when the npc bumps into me, rather than the other way around.

Sometimes after another mod's intiated sex, when the animation is complete I get the 'bump' and SLHH plays.

Have you tried resurrecting somebody in town? Especially if you have to get real close in order to click them in the console, the newly alive npc can bump you and SLHH starts.

On 9/4/2021 at 8:59 PM, Papersword said:

Hey, just a heads up for the thread. I noticed I wasn't getting any harassments in a save that had previously worked. Noticed that I had accidentally installed the SLHH 5.0 Voice pack, not the v4.4. Switching that over caused the mod to trigger again.

what do you mean by SLHH voice pack? I dont see that in the thread anywhere