Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

Hello, factoryclose.

I tried to send you a message, but it didn't work, so here it is.

I'm currently working on a new combat rape mod, and I want to use your animation files(included in SLHHE, back hug animations and exit animations).
I wonder if I can upload my mod and your animations together.
I'll list your credit to description and readme on my mod.

The mod works as shown in the following video.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/a151pbd1wslwcv6/v20210625.webm/file

1. During combat, the enemy suddenly wears a pink aura.
2. If you hit by the enemy with aura, you'll be hugged from behind, and then QTE starts.
3. If you manage to input commands within the time limit, then you can escape from the enemy's hug.
4. If you can not, SexLab scene starts.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

I just saw the Power of three's papyrus extender requires a subscription to Visual C++ meaning we have to pay someone else a monthly subscription to use this mod.

How well does Horrible Harassment work without the Papayrus extender?

Are you referring to the note about My.VisualStudio when you follow the link to Visual C++ Redistributables (2015/2017/2019) from the powerofthree's Papyrus Extender description? Ignore the note in a box and scroll further down. There are other links to the downloads you need.  You don't need to pay.

14 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

Are you referring to the note about My.VisualStudio when you follow the link to Visual C++ Redistributables (2015/2017/2019) from the powerofthree's Papyrus Extender description? Ignore the note in a box and scroll further down. There are other links to the downloads you need.  You don't need to pay.

Yeah the description in Nexxusmods .com Okay I'll take a closer look, thanks

Future Ideas.

IDK... I just want this mod as simple as it meant to be.

I hate to be that idea-guy asking other moders to do stuff but I can't animate worth a damn.

This mesh from MadManGuns has sunk into obscurity. Could work with the struggle game in SLHH Expansion.

Edited by jbezorg
59 minutes ago, jbezorg said:

I hate to be that idea-guy asking other moders to do stuff but I can't animate worth a damn.

This mesh from MadManGuns has sunk into obscurity. Could work with the struggle game in SLHH Expansion.

Not a bad idea

A kind of DCL type thing? Where chests have a small chance to attack the player

Seems like it would require integrating it as an actual creature for SL though (Unless you add it as a masturbation animation that specifically plays during these events)

(Not sure if that's what you meant, but that's what I'm thinking)

13 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Not a bad idea

A kind of DCL type thing? Where chests have a small chance to attack the player

Seems like it would require integrating it as an actual creature for SL though (Unless you add it as a masturbation animation that specifically plays during these events)

(Not sure if that's what you meant, but that's what I'm thinking)

Furniture animation would probably work better. Then make sure the mimic's model center and orientation match the chest model it's designed after. Then just randomly replace chests based on a percentage.

1. Select a random chest.
  2. use chest.PlaceAtMe( mimic )
  3. use chest.Disable()

The player activating the chest will activate the furniture mimic. That's the easy part.

This is where some problems start. If the chest is at an angle, stuffed in a corner, sitting on a shelf, surrounded by clutter, stuck in a restricted space, is a quest objective... some of those could be solved by triggering different types of animation and/or scripting but this is where not having the skills as an animator or even the skills to make Skyrim furniture means I have to walk away.  All of the above is probably the reason why it sunk into obscurity in the first place.

So I just installed Horrible Harassment (SE) and a few other Babo mods.

I started a new game and was wandering through Solitude when a "Lowlife" approached my character and wanted to do something for her. She yelled for the guards and he backed off. She went about her business, but shortly thereafter he ran up to her again and I got a text pop-up that said something like "Damn, he caught me."

So far so good.

Then, unfortunately, my PC and the Lowlife just stood there and stared at each other. She was stuck on the spot and nothing really happened for a while.

My questions are:

1) This is Horrible Harrassment and not some other mod, right?

2) What I think is supposed to happen is for a text box to come up and I have a choice for my PC to resist or submit, is that correct?

3) Any idea why the text box isn't coming up, allowing me to resist (or submit)?

8 hours ago, Anunya said:

I got a text pop-up that said something like "Damn, he caught me."

If you want to identify the mod that has a line of speech, note the exact wording of a key phrase, ideally one that's unique or at least uncommon.  Open the suspected mod in the Creation Kit, go to Edit, then Find Text, then enter that exact phrase.  The search will also match things from Skyrim and any other master mods, so you might have to check each match if the phrase wasn't unique.

I did a quick search for "caught me" (unfortunately, not an uncommon phrase) and didn't see that coming from this mod.

48 minutes ago, Thingolf said:

For some reason my game ctd whenever I try to load up a game with this mod...

Did you download/install the correct version for your make of Skyrim?  If the filename has LE, it is for regular Skyrim, if SE, for Special Edition.  Other than that, I haven't had any issues with it (on SE).  Install NetScriptFramework if you are using SE.  It creates detailed crash logs that will help you narrow down your issue.

21 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Did you download/install the correct version for your make of Skyrim?  If the filename has LE, it is for regular Skyrim, if SE, for Special Edition.  Other than that, I haven't had any issues with it (on SE).  Install NetScriptFramework if you are using SE.  It creates detailed crash logs that will help you narrow down your issue.

I think it might not be this particular mod causing problems, ans my FNIS says I have a 98% ctd chance. Seem slike I need to remove some of my mods (got a 127) installed) to get a more stable performance.

Anyone know what some load orders should be when using Babo SLHH, Approach, Dialogue, Defeat & Populated skyrim for Skyrim LE? 

Which ones should load on top through the bottom, seems like when some are on top over others the MCM don't load in new games and the "CLICK" buttons on Babo Defeat is in lowecase instead of all caps which usually meant on the original Defeat  that some functions will not work.    If approach is above SLHH they won't load, etc

Thanks

On 6/26/2021 at 6:51 AM, Suzutsuki said:

Hello, factoryclose.

I tried to send you a message, but it didn't work, so here it is.

I'm currently working on a new combat rape mod, and I want to use your animation files(included in SLHHE, back hug animations and exit animations).
I wonder if I can upload my mod and your animations together.
I'll list your credit to description and readme on my mod.

The mod works as shown in the following video.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/a151pbd1wslwcv6/v20210625.webm/file

1. During combat, the enemy suddenly wears a pink aura.
2. If you hit by the enemy with aura, you'll be hugged from behind, and then QTE starts.
3. If you manage to input commands within the time limit, then you can escape from the enemy's hug.
4. If you can not, SexLab scene starts.

Thank you.

I think factory has said many times in many posts, anyone is welcome to use his mods just credit him

That looks like and awesome mod and looking forward to seeing it's release, let me know

On 7/4/2021 at 12:13 PM, Thingolf said:

I think it might not be this particular mod causing problems, ans my FNIS says I have a 98% ctd chance. Seem slike I need to remove some of my mods (got a 127) installed) to get a more stable performance.

I'm having the same crash issues as well but I was able to start a new game with this and babo dialogue enabled not sure what's changed since then. Did you ever figure out the problem and where does FNIS tell you you have a % chance to crash?

On 7/4/2021 at 9:49 PM, WCSC said:

I think factory has said many times in many posts, anyone is welcome to use his mods just credit him

That looks like and awesome mod and looking forward to seeing it's release, let me know

Do you know if it applies to porting his mods to other frameworks (Osex/Ostim)?

Can someone post an image or share how to register clothing in Baka Edition of Sexlab Aroused and I am not sure but the only option to register clothes is for Sexlab Aroused to register them as naked. Is that the toggle? Is there a part in MCM that is not showing? I mean I can live without it and set SLHH to ignore clothing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 7:43 PM, FalteringRelic22 said:

Can someone post an image or share how to register clothing in Baka Edition of Sexlab Aroused and I am not sure but the only option to register clothes is for Sexlab Aroused to register them as naked. Is that the toggle? Is there a part in MCM that is not showing? I mean I can live without it and set SLHH to ignore clothing.

here

Guest AthenaESIV

Love this mod, one thing I would enjoy seeing added in is an MCM option to have removed armor parts thrown to the ground with an additional % chance the NPC steals them.

Thanks for the great mods Baka!

Anyone got the issue that not a single harassment from NPC has ever happened to your PC so far? Even I have set the relationship rank = 4, morality = 3, not only at night, no need sexy clothes, harass chance = 100 (Mod seems to work find tho, some unique events that requires HH, such as SL Approach, BaboDialogue, SL Drunk, are all working fine.)

I have been playing for around 10hrs so far, have been to only Riverwood, Whiterun and Ivarstead.

Edited: Yesterday, I have tried to overwrite Babo with SLHH stuff instead (But I doubt that it has anything to do with it, since most of the overlapped files are Bikinis files, IIRC.) Anyway after my yesterday playthrough (4-6 hrs) I have run into 2-3 normal HH events now. So I guess the game is too heavily modded and could not launch an event properly. (Just an assumption tho)

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png.7cdcd099a8d2009a525c305d4df5cc2d.png

ScreenShot1.png.c5da00a2cfefe18ecae0538d3a2a6dc3.png

Edited by variaNTR
More info
10 hours ago, variaNTR said:

Anyone got the issue that not a single harassment from NPC has ever happened to your PC so far? Even I have set the relationship rank = 4, morality = 3, not only at night, no need sexy clothes, harass chance = 100 (Mod seems to work find tho, some unique events that requires HH, such as SL Approach, BaboDialogue, SL Drunk, are all working fine.)

I have been playing for around 10hrs so far, have been to only Riverwood, Whiterun and Ivarstead.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot0.png.7cdcd099a8d2009a525c305d4df5cc2d.png

ScreenShot1.png.c5da00a2cfefe18ecae0538d3a2a6dc3.png

I had to literally run against npcs for the event to happens.

By the way, does anyone know if this mod works together with spank that ass or with mods that prevent conversations? (like NPC no greetings)