Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

4 minutes ago, Swanky said:

It needs to desperately be disabled when in combat.

PC:  Die, bandit scum!

Bandit:  Stupid "hero", I'll gut you like a fish!

*clash*  *clang*

Bandit:  Hey!  You stepped on my foot!!

PC:  Huh?

Bandit:  Just now.  Trying to lop off my head is one thing, but no one gets away with hurting my toes!  *grab*

PC:  Hey, let go.  My clothes!  What happened??

34 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

*clash*  *clang*

Bandit:  Just now.  Trying to lop off my head is one thing, but no one gets away with hurting my toes!  *grab*

?:classic_biggrin:

Btw: I was NEVER able to make SL Approach Redux to appear in the MCM. Never! No matter what I tried (SKI_Config, save/reload, etc, etc ... ).

On 2/14/2021 at 9:59 PM, HexBolt8 said:

In the Interface\Translations folder, find this mod's language file for your language (such as SexLabHorribleHarassment_german.txt) and rename it to SexLabHorribleHarassment_english.txt

In fact, the correct way to have a right lines in the MCM is the following:

- make a copy of the original (good) nameofmod_ENGLISH.txt

- rename the copy as: "nameofmod_YOURLANGUAGE.txt  (for example: nameofmod_GERMAN.txt).

You will have all descriptions and so in english but, at least, you will be able to correctly read them all.

On 2/26/2021 at 3:28 PM, HexBolt8 said:

*clash*  *clang*

My vanilla followers often punish my pc after slamming into her during combat usually waiting until the deathlord is defeated. Trying to push past them in a narrow passage is generally unwise if we don't want to take a break.

27 minutes ago, Mart0206 said:

what exactly is the SL Drunk redux Patch for? The Mod SL Drunk Redux is for Skyrim SE, which i don´t use. I couldn´t find any description for what the patch is for. 

You are right the patch is for the mod SL Drunk Redux,  you can use that mod in LE as well as in Skyrim SE

If you don't use the mod then you don't need the patch

The patch is to allow the new drunk animation in horrible harrasment to be use with the mod Drunk Redux

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

You are right the patch is for the mod SL Drunk Redux,  you can use that mod in LE as well as in Skyrim SE

If you don't use the mod then you don't need the patch

The patch is to allow the new drunk animation in horrible harrasment to be use with the mod Drunk Redux

Oh, ok. Thank you for the awnser. I thought the mod would not work since several comments in the topic to SL Drunk redux mentioned that.

Then i will give it a try. :)

13 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Sl Drunk Redux is made of scripts, scripts are compatible between the LE and SE Skyrim

I used it for a bit but stopped since Approach by Baka is supposed to do the same thing.

Thank you for that information. Just read through the description of SL Approach. The "Drunk animations" are part of Approach i guess. So i think i might try out the mod instead of SL Drunk Redux.

In the Interface\Translations folder, find this mod's language file for your language (such as SexLabHorribleHarassment_german.txt) and rename it to SexLabHorribleHarassment_english.txt

thank you for this helpful comment @HexBolt8

I have the same issue with SLHH and SLApproach Redux. Both MCM Menus are shown like in the screenshot of the previous comment you awnsered. :)

Hmm, i only have 2 txt files in that folder which are:

SexLabHorribleHarassment_English.txt

SexLab Approach_ENGLISH.txt

Should both still be renamed to solve the missing text issue in the MCM of those mods?

I've been running into a problem where the harassment event begins, but when my character loses all their armor and I press "give up" no sex scene happens, and the NPC goes about their business. "No... not like this" will occasionally pop up in the corner of the screen as if it's still happening. After the NPC leaves though, I'm not able to trigger it again with any other NPCs until I reset the mod, even if I wait until long after the wait period.

Have an issue similar so ciewecks.

FG fires as intended, but afterwards - if "call guards" is picked, "lowlife" appears to have random options. He might panic, he might "shut the PC up". Issue is, after stating their intention nothing happens. Moreover, if dialogue ends this way. talking to any npc leads to "..." dialogue, occasionally interchanged with "You wanna get f*****, bitch?". Including guards. If i stand close enough to lowlife - he spam forcegreets me with the same lines, but nothing happens. If option of - "what....?" is taken event fires as intended, clothes stripped, lines said, monologue works fine if enabled. But while successfull resistance works perfectly fine, failure to do so leads to the same deadlock with NPC dialogue override and FG.

Curiously is you exit cell and reenter it - lowlife is gone and oter NPC dialogues are restored.

I do run a heavy load order, wich means that its pretty certainly conflict on my side. I do find it odd thou, since SL approach redux works perfectly fine, and considering its also made by you, one would imagine that innerworkings should be pretty similar. I also do run your Dialogue mod (3.5), not sure if its relevant, but its the only thing that i can see feasibly hooking into SLHH. Ill leave a full load order here just in case it can be of any use: 

Edit: Ok, got a different result. "Shutting PC up" led to freeze with no player controls. Not better, but different.

LoadOrder.txt

Hey guys, can you help me running this mod correctly? It only actually works together with the Road Inspection mod. Besides that HH does nothing in my game. Any ideas? Not even bumping as hard as I can in people trigger the mod. I have SexLab Approach, Populated Skyrim, Babo Dialogue and all of that.

On 3/22/2021 at 4:27 AM, bkeul said:

Not even bumping as hard as I can in people trigger the mod.

Across multiple games, my own experience is that HH triggers very easily, even if an NPC walks up to the PC and lightly brushes her from behind.

The Enabled setting must be active.  Keep sexy armor toggled off.  Set the other configuration choices to the least restrictive values (Relationship Rank and Morality at high values).  

NPCs will only assault you after a bump (physical collision).  Turn off bump dialog in Sexist Guards.  Turn off bump events in any other mod that might react to them, such as SL Survival.  If other mods compete to respond to your bumping into someone, this mod might not see the event.

Bards who are performing are bad for this mod.  Bumping a bard triggers the event, but the bard's performance package keeps him from force greeting you.  SLHH will eventually reset and recover from that on its own, but only after a timeout period. 

Check the quest stage.  GetStage SLHH should be 0.  If it's not, you can reset the quest with the MCM.

Look through your mod list for any that change how NPCs greet you, reduce how talkative they are, or cause them to move out of your way, since those mods might interfere with this one.  For example, there's a mod that prevents NPCs from saying their hellos if they're behind you.  That can block this mod from working.   Some mods reduce NPC chatter.  That could be a problem.  Turn off anything like that.  Some mods try to make getting around easier by having NPCs out of your way, which of course interferes with bump detection.  If it looks like it might interfere, turn it off temporarily and try it again.  Test with a new game with a minimal mod list.  If it works, enable mods until you find the ones that interfere.

A combat overhaul mod might be interfering by changing how collision detection works.

Consider removing any script-heavy mods that you don't really need, which will improve your game's responsiveness across the board.

You could also try reinstalling this mod.  Like unplugging an appliance and plugging it back in, sometimes reinstalling works.

So when an event actually plays it sometimes doesn´t progress after animation stage 4? i guess. (the one where the PC reaches the right hand)

I´ve waited quite some time for another text message or the monolog window but had to reset the SLHH Event via mon menu. Did i had to much armor pieces on? I set the item strip counter to 1.

Also never saw the animations from the preview gifs from page 1. The drunk ones get called by Approach, i think, but those choke ones are different in the game.