Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

10 minutes ago, asdfdasfsad said:

what do you mean by SLHH voice pack? I dont see that in the thread anywhere

In no way meant to be snarky or demeaning, but it's funny to ask that when the poster above you curates a list of voice packs available for mods. The link in their sig. They are just VASynth voice packs for various unvoiced mods. Essentially 'Microsoft Sam' but using vanilla skyrim voice lines. It's tough to describe without hearing it. Ranges in quality from kinda bad/pretty alright to basically the original voice actors doing new lines. 

13 minutes ago, Papersword said:

In no way meant to be snarky or demeaning, but it's funny to ask that when the poster above you curates a list of voice packs available for mods. The link in their sig. They are just VASynth voice packs for various unvoiced mods. Essentially 'Microsoft Sam' but using vanilla skyrim voice lines. It's tough to describe without hearing it. Ranges in quality from kinda bad/pretty alright to basically the original voice actors doing new lines. 

oh thanks im blind 

Alright bois, after repeatedly reading the forums and downloading the same mod more than 100 times, I can happily bring you the solution to many problems that arise when installing Bakafactory mods and their compartibilies.

First, the mods hosted on Loverslab (at this date) are outdate, SLHH is currently at version 3.50 (at loverslab it is at version 3.44), SLAR is at version 1.802V (at loverslab there are many versions, but not the current one), BaboDialogue is at version 4.031.

All these updated mods can be found on the BakaFactory Patreon, they are available to everyone.

You will also need SexLab Aroused BakaFactory Edited, ONLY install BakaFactory version, don't download original or other edition and then overwrite by BakaFactory version because it won't work.

Also don't forget to download SLAL motions SE (BaboHuman and BaboCreature), as well as Sexlab Animation Loader.

Some of us experienced errors in MCM, where the name and description of all the configurations were not displayed, so you did not know what to do, you did not know what the available options meant.

Well, after downloading the file, unzip it, go to the "interface" folder then "translations", go to the .txt, give it Ctrl + E> Ctrl + X and close the file, then create a new .txt, inside the file hit Ctrl + C, copy the name of the original .txt, delete it and overwrite your new .txt with the name you cut earlier (example SexLabHorribleHarassment_ENGLISH.txt)
P.S. I know it sounds unnecessary, but only then did it work for me.

If you are not Anglo-Saxon or you do not have your Skyrim in English, then copy the .txt and paste it right there, at the end of the file name it should put something like "- copy" or "(2)", anyway, change the language of the second file to the language you have in your game:
Example:
SexLabHorribleHarassment_ENGLISH.txt
SexLabHorribleHarassment_SPANISH.txt
SexLabHorribleHarassment_RUSSIAN.txt
SexLabHorribleHarassment_ETC.txt
(you only need the original and that of your language, that is, you do not need more than two .txt)

Now, close the folders and create a new .zip, BakaFactory used to put a password to its mods, creating a new .zip ensures that you will not have reading problems.

Finally, for SLAR to work properly, you must add "BakaFactory's Keywords" by you own for each armor or clothing you have in it. Then, BF adds a PDF manual in the download section.
If you don't want to, here at LoversLab user "monsta88" created a mod to make it work with TAWOBA remastered, although if you have more custom armors and don't do the manual process, the mod may not work 100%.

I tried them without SexLab Survival, both BaboDialogue and SLAR have a shareability option, according to the Loverslab forums, in the SL Survival menu you must deactivate the functions that have a reaction when an NPC collides with you, such as spanking (that means that Spack That Ass is probably incompatible with SLHH just as SL Atracction is probably incompatible with SLAR).

I hope my guide will serve you, it is the first time I comment on the LoversLab forums.

Now just install, use Loot, then BodySlide and finally FNIS... and enjoy :)

On 9/20/2021 at 5:57 AM, InzaneSpaceman said:

-snip-

Now just install, use Loot, then BodySlide and finally FNIS... and enjoy :)

While most of that is decent advice; as someone who is running 900 mods with 530 plugins most of which are manually patched in xEdit, I would never, ever, recommend running LOOT. Always listen to what the mod author says for load order. And, if you don't know, just open it up in xEdit to see what conflicts. Most of Baka's stuff doesn't care where you put it, but there's definitely exceptions.

Edited by Papersword
Spelling correction
6 hours ago, Papersword said:

While most of that is decent advice; as someone who is running 900 mods with 530 plugins most of which are manually patched in xEdit, I would never, ever, recommend running LOOT. Always listen to what the mod author says for load order. And, if you don't know, just open it up in xEdit to see what conflicts. Most of Baka's stuff doesn't care where you put it, but there's definitely exceptions.

You can run LOOT without using it to sort your load order.  It has some data about incompatibilities and patches than can be useful.

Right now I'm using a specific load order (or close to it, I add some mods and remove a few), and having an order actually checked by someone is better then LOOT, but otherwise I would use LOOT to sort.  Not taking what it does blindly, I'd make adjustments based on what conflicts (using what MO2 says overwrites, and using xEdit's show conflicts filter), what the mod authors recommend,  and any other information I can get, rather than simply relying on what LOOT says.   But for parts of your order where you don't have that information LOOT is probably better than just guessing, esp. if you don't have the understanding and time to make dozens or hundreds of personal manual xEdit patches, which most people, even most heavy mod users, don't.  Instead I often just dump one of the incompatible mods, or if the incompatibilities are minor I might just live with them.

2 hours ago, axz2 said:

You can run LOOT without using it to sort your load order.  It has some data about incompatibilities and patches than can be useful.

Right now I'm using a specific load order (or close to it, I add some mods and remove a few), and having an order actually checked by someone is better then LOOT, but otherwise I would use LOOT to sort.  Not taking what it does blindly, I'd make adjustments based on what conflicts (using what MO2 says overwrites, and using xEdit's show conflicts filter), what the mod authors recommend,  and any other information I can get, rather than simply relying on what LOOT says.   But for parts of your order where you don't have that information LOOT is probably better than just guessing, esp. if you don't have the understanding and time to make dozens or hundreds of personal manual xEdit patches, which most people, even most heavy mod users, don't.  Instead I often just dump one of the incompatible mods, or if the incompatibilities are minor I might just live with them.

Yeah, I agree with that. Just telling people to run LOOT without mentioning not to have it sort is my peeve. But, I spend a lot of time in xEdit. Some people don't like that kind of crunchy modding and I respect that. 

If and when .... does that also mean that only criminals can harass you? And that doesn’t mean turning off the chance... hmm?

Spoiler

All NPC with this or lower value will approach. If you set this to 2, then NPCs with 0~2 value are going to be included. \n 0 = Any Crime, 1 = Crimes Against Enemies, 2 = Property Crime, 3 = No Crime

---------------

Ha és amennyiben.... ez akkor azt is jelenti, hogy csak a bűnözők zaklathatnak? És nem jelenti az esély kikapcsolását.

5 hours ago, csacskamacska said:

does that also mean that only criminals can harass you? And that doesn’t mean turning off the chance... hmm?

The Morality value for NPCs controls which actions that NPC will react to as if a crime had been committed.  An NPC with "Any Crime" morality will ignore any crimes, but is not necessarily a criminal.  If the Morality MCM setting is 3, you will have the greatest chance of being harassed.  Many people in towns have morality level 3, so a lower setting can greatly reduce the number of possible harassing NPCs.

I was wondering for years, if you would ever bring back the random attack function from the old version. I was thinking it would be helpful, if an arousal attack could happen as an alternative chance. Helpful as so to trigger independently and not have to wait for another mod to trigger it.  Now I know it supposed to trigger when you bump into an npc, but while playing it only triggers at inconvenient times, such as after a sex animation, going through a door, or conversing to close. Now trying sl approch works at times but it ,itself is faulty and stops working all together, and doesn't always trigger, even at 100% (which I'm going to message them about) so your mod stops working for me when it stops working. since there are no alternatives, I want to ask you, so that I only need to use your mod, because I love the having to struggle out of being stripped when the npc is aroused, as its immersive, but its not immersive if I have to purposely bump into them (which btw doesn't trigger for me). My idea for it is to add an arousal chance to forcegreet, with the forcegreet being a silent dialog. (like an anime criminal before they attack) and as a lazy off trigger, arousal can be set to 101 to force greet, and maybe a cool down before searching for a new npc? What yyou think of this?

On 9/26/2021 at 6:22 PM, HexBolt8 said:

morality level 3,

That is the point of the proposal .... If level 3, then that just means that anyone can harass ... that is, everyone who lives and moves is not excluded or forbidden, however.

It is just that you have written. 

On 9/26/2021 at 6:22 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Many people in towns have morality level 3,

"There are a lot of NPCs in this category."

* Because the proposition is about a topic below the level or is the translation wrong?

--------------------------

A felvetés lényege éppen ez.... Ha 3. szint, akkor az éppen azt jelenti, hogy bárki zaklathat... vagyis mindenki aki aki él és mozog azonban nincs kizárva vagy tiltva.
Éppen ez van írt. "Nagyon sok NPC ebbe a kategóriában van".

* Mert a kitétel a szint alatt témakörről szól vagy rossz a fordítás?

50 minutes ago, csacskamacska said:

Where is the LE version of this?

It's just SE ... and the link takes you there too ....

-------------

Ennek, hol az LE változata? 

Csak SE van... és a link is oda visz....

Edited by 4nk8r
On 9/27/2021 at 8:43 PM, 4nk8r said:

4nk8r

Your link: Downloads -> Skyrim: Különkiadás- > SexLab Framework SE-> Egyéb szex->>> SexLab Drunk Redux

\\ ~ nem pont ezt kerestem ~ //

On 9/28/2021 at 7:41 AM, Canceller said:

Működik

Well then ... okay. I just didn't want to delete the redundant ones again ... in a heated atmosphere ...

----------

Nos akkor rendben. Csak nem akartam megint törölgetnie fölöslegeset ... izzított hangulat mellett ...ű

---------------------------------

Just so as not to leave you without a word and maybe someone else is interested in a compiled director page that gives you ideas .... for many things

Csak azért, hogy ne hagyjam szó nélkül és talán mást is érdekel egy összeszedett rendező oldal, ami ötleteket ad.... sok mindenre

LoversLab Mod Egyszerű lista 

Innén kaptam az ötletet... 

046.gif.a0552fbbef3a8a47ea60503c22a8bf7f.gif    *  Is this attraction compatible with this mode?  

--------

Ez az attrakció is kompatibilis ezzel a móddal? 

Edited by csacskamacska
drunk LE
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, u543764509 said:

This mod shows up at the top of updated mods list, but there is no new file to download?

If a mod author makes any change to the mod page, such as to add or edit text, the site treats that as an update.  If there's no new download file, then there's nothing that you need to do.

Updated both SLHH and SLAproach. Now have very very long pause in HH events called from BaboDialog.

And after some time playing sexlab scenes begin to fall to black screen with no game responce or just ctd (on scene starting).

In some places (most interiors) resetting all 3 mods helps and sexlab go on, in other places (most towns) nothing helps.

Is it only my problem? Had installed some home mods, but they were ok in earlier games.

If it was for me, horses were not used.

Found a solution (for my game) Deleted Approach and disabled Harasment (still is used by Dialog) And after cleansave all become allright.

Little time tested, but tried on saved games where crash was always and now all is ok.

Forgot to said that i had also problems with saves by hotkey, now all is ok.

Hi, Factoryclose. You've done a lot of excellent and creative work, including Babodialogue, SL Approach Redux, BHUNP, and, of course, this mod.

As I tend to be perfectionistic regarding dialogue, I habitually adjust mods with dialogue using CK. Some of these take a long time. For example, Apropos, I may never finish. However, when there's an update, I end up starting all over again. You know better than anyone how long writing dialogue can take. Is there a way I can preserve the dialogue from my previous SLHH and other mods so that when there's an update not involving dialogue I don't have to start over?