Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

On 3/20/2021 at 2:57 AM, nilead said:

Have an issue similar so ciewecks.

FG fires as intended, but afterwards - if "call guards" is picked, "lowlife" appears to have random options. He might panic, he might "shut the PC up". Issue is, after stating their intention nothing happens. Moreover, if dialogue ends this way. talking to any npc leads to "..." dialogue, occasionally interchanged with "You wanna get f*****, bitch?". Including guards. If i stand close enough to lowlife - he spam forcegreets me with the same lines, but nothing happens. If option of - "what....?" is taken event fires as intended, clothes stripped, lines said, monologue works fine if enabled. But while successfull resistance works perfectly fine, failure to do so leads to the same deadlock with NPC dialogue override and FG

Ookay, after putting quite a bit of time into streamlining my build, i finnaly got it to work. Unfortunately, it finnaly budged when i no longer was actively trying to make it work. What did it for me is seriously cutting script load (-SSXSE among others) and waiting for a prolongued time after a scene broke (freeze with player controls disabled). After what felt like a couple of minutes, "lowlife" decided he couldnt be botered and left the cell. After that scenes appear to fire as intended.

Edit: Oddly enough "lowlife" approach is still broken. But bumb events work as intended. Lowlife NPC is from dialogue mod. Since bump event from SLHH work as intended, issue with that particular event is probably on other mods side.

Mods cut prior to it included SSXSE, STA, Sl_CFTO optional plugin and Quiet dog.esp. Im reasonably sure that either of first two caused the initial issue, but i cant say for sure.

2 hours ago, XayahBunny said:

heyo I got this mod working and all but when a scene triggers an the sex starts, it just teleports me to a different location an then we go up in the air. Anyone know what the problem is?

This might be related to Sexlab rather to this mod. Try this

hello, i like this mod and love to see more of it in game, except that there is no MCM for me. sometimes npcs will trigger the mod and i see the loading screen tip about changing settings in MCM but even using setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 this mod doesnt show up.

15 minutes ago, dedbear said:

i like this mod and love to see more of it in game, except that there is no MCM for me.

If the MCM doesn't appear, it's almost always an installation problem.  Try reinstalling the mod.  If the problem persists, you could try reinstalling the mod's hard dependencies, SexLab and SexLab Aroused.  If you don't see the MCM, something important is missing in your installation.  You'll want to fix that before you keep playing, so that you don't do bad things to your game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! I love the mod idea, but I only want to play a male PC. So, I downloaded the mod to see if I can edit it with Creation Kit for my male PC - just for personal use! I was looking for a gender check, but couldn't find it. But in game no one seems to care about my PC. So I guess there must be a gender check or something. I'm new to mod creation, so I don't know where to look. I was hoping to just change the conditions "GetIsSex Female" to "Male" and then just change the dialogues, fitting for my PC.

So I'd appreciate infos where the gender check is located. Or something that would help me to use this mod for a male PC. Hope I'm not bothering here with that question, but there are so few mods for male victim PCs. I gotta help myself by editing straight mods.^^ (And I don't want to set my PC to "female" on SL, would mess my other mods up.)

5 hours ago, GabrielMidnight said:

But in game no one seems to care about my PC. So I guess there must be a gender check or something.

I believe the problem is this assumption.  Many people have had trouble triggering the mod, even with female characters.  I offered some advice for that a few posts back.  I did a quick test, loading an existing game, changing the PC's sex to male, then sprinting into a male NPC.  The mod triggered, and the male NPC raped the male PC.  Disclaimer:  I'm playing with a somewhat older version, and I've tweaked it a bit, but I made no changes for gender checking.

12 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I believe the problem is this assumption.  Many people have had trouble triggering the mod, even with female characters.  I offered some advice for that a few posts back.  I did a quick test, loading an existing game, changing the PC's sex to male, then sprinting into a male NPC.  The mod triggered, and the male NPC raped the male PC.  Disclaimer:  I'm playing with a somewhat older version, and I've tweaked it a bit, but I made no changes for gender checking.

Ah, thank you!! Chances really are good that I assumed too much. It's just I was looking at so many beautiful mods the last few weeks that stated in the forum they are doing the gender check for female, so I thought I remembered this mod having a gender check too. I will read your mentioned post and try again to trigger SLHH in my test run with SexLab Survival. The MCM for SLHH menu works fine - no warnings.

So after I fail an escape and I get the "I have been stripped I'm to exhausted blah blah" prompt is a sex animation or something suppose to happen or am I just suppose to get fondled and they dip? Because I feel like that should happen or there should at least be an option whether or not you would like that.

Also when I have been attacked so far the actors were horribly misaligned lol, is there a way to fix that?

1 hour ago, PinkySamich said:

So after I fail an escape and I get the "I have been stripped I'm to exhausted blah blah" prompt is a sex animation or something suppose to happen....

If you fail to escape, a rape animation should play.

1 hour ago, PinkySamich said:

Also when I have been attacked so far the actors were horribly misaligned lol, is there a way to fix that?

The SexLab MCM lets you adjust actor positioning.  Of course, an actor that's unusually large or small will be misaligned in any animation.

46 minutes ago, PinkySamich said:

Unfortunately it's not, is there a reason why/a fix for this?

Probably something missing or not configured in your game.  Check your MCM settings for this mod and SexLab.  Be sure that everything looks okay, there.  Normally, this mod will play an animation with the "Aggressive" tag.  SexLab has a few built in, unless you've turned them off (unlikely, but possible).

9 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

The SexLab MCM lets you adjust actor positioning.  Of course, an actor that's unusually large or small will be misaligned in any animation.

Also I can't edit the initial attacking animation with SexLab, so unless there is another way the attacking npc is meters away from my character :/

On 4/9/2021 at 11:32 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Probably something missing or not configured in your game.  Check your MCM settings for this mod and SexLab.  Be sure that everything looks okay, there.  Normally, this mod will play an animation with the "Aggressive" tag.  SexLab has a few built in, unless you've turned them off (unlikely, but possible).

I know there shouldn't be any issues because I have other mods that initiate aggressive sex scenes like defeat so that's not the case, I even changed the animation type from aggressive to the other three and it still does the same thing

So, I read the posts, set the MCM too 100% harassment chance and morality and relationship so that every guy can attack me. I ran all across Windhelm and bumped into everything with a pair - dashing at them like a war horse! Yet no harassment. The only mod reacting to bumping and greeting distance is SexLab Survival. I activated that my PC gets pushed when he is standing in the way, but only once per hours - and set the greeting distance to 150... that should be vanilla distance, right?

I don't know what else to do and try...

10 minutes ago, GabrielMidnight said:

So, I read the posts, set the MCM too 100% harassment chance and morality and relationship so that every guy can attack me. I ran all across Windhelm and bumped into everything with a pair - dashing at them like a war horse! Yet no harassment. The only mod reacting to bumping and greeting distance is SexLab Survival. I activated that my PC gets pushed when he is standing in the way, but only once per hours - and set the greeting distance to 150... that should be vanilla distance, right?

I don't know what else to do and try...

Did you select one of the level of NPC options? The ones with Standard level, lower or higher NPC, You need to have at least one of those activated to make it work.

20 minutes ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Did you select one of the level of NPC options? The ones with Standard level, lower or higher NPC, You need to have at least one of those activated to make it work.

Which option is that? Could you take a look at my settings? I'm beginning to think I don't understand the menu correctly...

20210411202159_1.jpg

11 minutes ago, GabrielMidnight said:

Which option is that? Could you take a look at my settings? I'm beginning to think I don't understand the menu correctly...

20210411202159_1.jpg

Wait, my bad, I use this mod with Approach Redux and that one has the option for levels in the MCM, not this. Since Approach Redux works closely with this I confuse the two sometimes. 

5 minutes ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Wait, my bad, I use this mod with Approach Redux and that one has the option for levels in the MCM, not this. Since Approach Redux works closely with this I confuse the two sometimes. 

I see. xD I was thinking about getting that one too, since I found the male patch for that.

Sigh... I did another bumping-into-everyone session, but nope, Windhelm is full of nice guys it seems. xD Insult to insury when they make nasty rapey SL Survival comments about my PC and walk away being like "yeah, I don't see no SLHH mod, nope!". <_<