Yes the  zap 8.0 helper add on actually do magic, when I test zaz test zone "coc zbftestzone"

I just teleport there, and call my slave NPC, then use this mod offer magic,

1. select one zaz furnitture, with magic,

2.  use dialogue then set my NPC to the furniture.  

3. it not align correclty, like this pic

wrongset.JPG.22047b851e5244e3ec05b342b8f3b900.JPG

I usually try to use Pose manager mod, which can adjust actor postion, but  I tried "NPC align " magic,

NPCAlign.JPG.fefeda80be7886e10f3a1e1c8c875704.JPG

Now I see magic work.

AlignOK.JPG.a00532706dbe7578615efd11faef622e.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

been having am issue with the start up bugging out when using the live another life the  vanilla start where the mandatory first person vie gets switched to 3rd person view and it halts the game. Anyone having this issue or is this from another mod?

Hi, I may be dumb but is the mod intended to play its animation only through its MCM menu ?

I'm trying to get a bound animation playing. I added the ropes to tie the wrists to the neck. In Animation test system, it recognizes that and tells me that femalesolo01 will be played for masturbation. The animation plays when I test it through that menu.

But then when I press N to release arousal and masturbate (from SexLab Aroused), normal animations play and the femalesolo01 that played from the menu isn't in the list from SexLab Tools.

[04/02/2020 - 09:34:12PM] AnimCache: HIT[0] -- 1:Masturbation,F::TRUE

from my sexlab log. Apparently it doesn't even register the wrist restriction.

(In ZAP MCM menu, Override is checked. But I also tried with it unchecked.)

Front cuffs and wheel doesnt work, back-cuff anim is used with them. Any way to fix this? Do I need Tara´s New Offset Extensions for them to work? I use 8+ from mega link, does it include tara offset mod because I couldnt find a sse version of that mod and it also says only for 7.0.

Hi, Thanks for your work. I had no problem with the version 7, but with the 8+, either cbbe then unnp, FNIS gives me 2 warning string:

character\behaviors\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible

and

character\behaviors\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack+_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible.

I spent much time here reading if someone else had this. I found one guy having the same problem with the 8+ cbbe (it's at page 10 of this forum if I'm not wrong), and your conversation ended with you saing: Let me ceck.

So...

Have you cheked?

Thank you.

Spoiler

FNIS user here, was trying to make my own mod. Calling ZaZ animation event doesn't trigger any animation, results in this

682967204_.png.ac23e3b9dc40cfdb36a0dd2585f3b9ed.png

playidle works fine but it can't be called in Papyrus (or I don't know how to). How can this be resolved and is issue on my side or it is just an issue where FNIS wont register animation events?

UPD: resolved, console IDLE name is different from what FNIS sees

1828625435_.png.815268e32cbfcf3f7238cc7fb0a81696.png

Has anyone had any luck with getting the chain physics to work? My favorite Zaz items in Oldrim were the iron shackles that had chains that moved with you, like the prisoner chains. In the SE version the chains on those items don't move, they're just stuff and they appear on the ground under you. I've installed HDT plugins and gotten them to work with physics hair, but now when I equip something with chains it just CTDs immediately.

This thread is already fairly large, so I may have missed something. But I seem to be missing textures for the bondage gear that comes with this pack. Yokes, Collars, and metal waist restraints all appear in the glowing purple of a missing texture. I've uninstalled and then reinstalled several times in MO2. I'm still in the early stages of modding, and I don't have very many mods installed as yet. But I've followed all the steps for what I do have installed so far (Cleaned masters that need it, run loot, run FNIS etc.). I've changed some mods to Form 44 (can't figure out how to get the .esm files that are still 43 to work though, but that's not the issue I'm here for.). So far everything I've tested works pretty great. My only issue is these missing textures.

Anyone have an idea about what I may be able to do to fix this?

EDIT:

I've played around with installation order, thinking that perhaps it may be other animation packs with their own textures causing the problem. Unfortunately, no joy. Am I really going to be forced to install the DD assets in order to resolve this issue, like I needed to for Oldrim?

texturemissing.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2020 at 7:45 PM, Mister_Discrete said:

This thread is already fairly large, so I may have missed something. But I seem to be missing textures for the bondage gear that comes with this pack. Yokes, Collars, and metal waist restraints all appear in the glowing purple of a missing texture. I've uninstalled and then reinstalled several times in MO2. I'm still in the early stages of modding, and I don't have very many mods installed as yet. But I've followed all the steps for what I do have installed so far (Cleaned masters that need it, run loot, run FNIS etc.). I've changed some mods to Form 44 (can't figure out how to get the .esm files that are still 43 to work though, but that's not the issue I'm here for.). So far everything I've tested works pretty great. My only issue is these missing textures.

Anyone have an idea about what I may be able to do to fix this?

EDIT:

I've played around with installation order, thinking that perhaps it may be other animation packs with their own textures causing the problem. Unfortunately, no joy. Am I really going to be forced to install the DD assets in order to resolve this issue, like I needed to for Oldrim?

Spoiler

texturemissing.png

probably best yes, the one who ported this has not made it very clear what should actually be downloaded and installed or not, do we need 7? Do we just need 8+? What is 8 for?

I get that it can be a pain to have to keep answering questions over and over again for a lot of modders. However, the simplest way to prevent that from happening isn't to just ignore the questions, but add a FAQ to their mod's page. These forum threads grow absurdly long. And if the answer to a question you may have has already been answered, but buried, it's of no value to the next person with the same issue.