On 3/8/2020 at 12:56 AM, pling94 said:

Found this in a korean site, bodyslide files. Haven't tested them all though.

ZAZ_Accessories_CBBE_SE_3BA_BS.zip 244.56 MB · 302 downloads

Optimistically enough, this potentially resolves my current issue.

The problem now, is that I am unable to access these accessories in game. Using the console and searching up their keywords in Bodyslide do not bring up the accessories.

Neither does using the AddItem mod bare any result

delete.1.JPG.7916b1e154821f7d3be1fe6d907350aa.JPG

I'm getting a CTD before the main menu loads, when using ZAP8 or ZAP8+. Never had this issue with ZAP. I am using Nemesis for the first time. Nemesis does seem to detect ZAP. I built the Bodyslide files, then ran Nemesis. Is ZAP compatible with Nemesis?

Any suggestions are appreciated

EDIT: It was Nemesis. A lot of LL mods do not work fully or at all with it. Gone back to FNIS.

While all of the ZaZ items are amazing when they actually work, some of them are very prone to cause crashes. As a matter of fact, some of them can even cause an immediate CTD by just hovering over them with the mouse in AddItemsMenu or your own inventory. Such problematic ZaZ items include all items listed under names beginning with...

・ zbf Hand Cuffs ...

・ zbf Hands In Irons ...

I would recommend someone to check every single item in ZaZ for possible CTDs just to be sure, but I have already taken the liberty of confirming some items as always functional (i.e., they never cause CTDs). Such fully functional ZaZ items include all items listed under names beginning with...

・ zbf Ankle ...

・ zbf Arm ...

・ zbf Arms ...

・ zbf Belt ...

・ zbf Belt Doggie (does not cause a CTD, but needs a 3BBE conversion)

・ zbf Blind ...

・ zbf Body Bondage Shibari (does not cause a CTD, but needs a 3BBE conversion)

・ zbf Box ...

・ zbf Collar ...

・ zbf Cross ...

・ zbf Cuffs ...

・ zbf DD ...

・ zbf DD Belt ... (do not cause CTD, but are sometimes invisible)

・ zbf DD Bra Chastity 01 (does not cause a CTD, but is sometimes invisible)

・ zbf Ellbow ...

・ zbf Gag ...

・ zbf Hood ...

・ zbf Iron Fiddle

・ zbf Muzzle ...

・ zbf Nipple Screws (does not cause a CTD, but is sometimes invisible)

・ zbf Vertically Poled

・ zbf Waist ... (do not cause CTD, but need 3BBE conversions)

・ zbf Wheeled

・ zbf Wood Fiddle

・ zbf Wrist ...

・ zbf Wrists ...

・ zbf Yoke ...

• 2 weeks later...

I have this installed and applied to my SSE though I don't know if I just cant find any of the Bondage furniture or if I need another mod to assist putting those in. im still veeery new to modding and any info would be helpful 

I did add this mod but my Vortex only identifies it as a Skyrim(base edition) game 

1 hour ago, TiggerTime said:

I have this installed and applied to my SSE though I don't know if I just cant find any of the Bondage furniture or if I need another mod to assist putting those in.

ZAZ is a "modder's resource", meaning it provides stuff for other modders to use in their mods. You need another mod - like Bondage Furniture World.

1 hour ago, TiggerTime said:

I did add this mod but my Vortex only identifies it as a Skyrim(base edition) game 

Generally you need to convert LE mods to work with Skyrim SE, but this one I think you can get away with using as it is. So ignore Vortex's warning.

If I wanted to change the name of "ZaZ Animation Pack" and add maybe a $ or # to the beginning so that it comes out as very first entry whenever I open the MCM, where would I make the change? (I'm finding that I use the various utility features a lot, and I'm spending a bunch of time just scrolling past literally every other mod I have to reach it in the MCM.)

Thanks in advance.

Nov '20 edit: just a quick update for you future peeps coming in from google. I didn't find a way to make this work, but there is a mod on Nexus called "YeOlde - MCM Settings" (on SE, unsure if that mod exists for LE) that allows you to hide MCMs you don't need anymore. With that I can usually trim the list down enough that ZAZ shows up at the bottom without needing to scroll. Good luck.

12 hours ago, Buridan said:

If I wanted to change the name of "ZaZ Animation Pack" and add maybe a $ or # to the beginning so that it comes out as very first entry whenever I open the MCM, where would I make the change? (I'm finding that I use the various utility features a lot, and I'm spending a bunch of time just scrolling past literally every other mod I have to reach it in the MCM.)

think you could do it through the console with setpqv zbfConfig ModName_var "$Whatever"

You might have to reset the MCM (I mean the whole SkyUI MCM) to get it to re-sort the mods.

ive download zaz anim pack 8.0+ for se from mega and getting this:

Reading ZaZAnimationPack>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZapWriDoggy01_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZapWriDoggy01_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZapWriDoggy01_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZapWriDoggy01_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

dont tell me its the wrong version ive downloaded it here

This option should have a hotkey,it's super valuable:

20200523222555_1.jpg.28a864995eb7c014f1ed039b6657ad69.jpg

If you use that during sex scenes you can never get camera stuck if you click when the cursor is above anything like in this picture:

20200523222757_1.jpg.ca75fecfdb1f83736324254ebafb95ec.jpg

And not only that,you can talk to people during sex (even merchants to buy stuff),or to your sex partner without risk of camera stuck after sex.And with a headtracking mod,your character can move her head looking at people around like spectators.

First of all much thanks for restless efforts to make Skyrim SE even better and more immersive.

Even the ZAZ animation pack works nice together with all related mods I've installed, I've envountered a problem I'm trying to nail down. When I place one of the poles for bondage ( I mean those simple poles with ropes - not the more complicated ones with chains and other addons) and command a follower to use it, the npc either randomely becomes invisible or it causes a CTD.  I was adding the pole to the skyrim world with this mod (just resaved the esp to form 44) :

All other items exept those poles work as intended so far. I would be thankfull for any hint to solve this problem. Any ideas? Apart from the Animation Helper pack my only addon using ZAZ furniture is  Devious Device.

BTW: how do I get a follower entering the the ZAZ testroom?  Due to my "improved camera" it doesn't make much sense to test out devive with my PC, as the first person view isn't such helpful to see what really happens and when zooming out to 3rd person view the cam gets weird.

On 5/5/2020 at 10:39 AM, Coalstorm said:

While all of the ZaZ items are amazing when they actually work, some of them are very prone to cause crashes. As a matter of fact, some of them can even cause an immediate CTD by just hovering over them with the mouse in AddItemsMenu or your own inventory. Such problematic ZaZ items include all items listed under names beginning with...

・ zbf Hand Cuffs ...

・ zbf Hands In Irons ...

I would recommend someone to check every single item in ZaZ for possible CTDs just to be sure, but I have already taken the liberty of confirming some items as always functional (i.e., they never cause CTDs). Such fully functional ZaZ items include all items listed under names beginning with...

・ zbf Ankle ...

・ zbf Arm ...

・ zbf Arms ...

・ zbf Belt ...

・ zbf Belt Doggie (does not cause a CTD, but needs a 3BBE conversion)

・ zbf Blind ...

・ zbf Body Bondage Shibari (does not cause a CTD, but needs a 3BBE conversion)

・ zbf Box ...

・ zbf Collar ...

・ zbf Cross ...

・ zbf Cuffs ...

・ zbf DD ...

・ zbf DD Belt ... (do not cause CTD, but are sometimes invisible)

・ zbf DD Bra Chastity 01 (does not cause a CTD, but is sometimes invisible)

・ zbf Ellbow ...

・ zbf Gag ...

・ zbf Hood ...

・ zbf Iron Fiddle

・ zbf Muzzle ...

・ zbf Nipple Screws (does not cause a CTD, but is sometimes invisible)

・ zbf Vertically Poled

・ zbf Waist ... (do not cause CTD, but need 3BBE conversions)

・ zbf Wheeled

・ zbf Wood Fiddle

・ zbf Wrist ...

・ zbf Wrists ...

・ zbf Yoke ...

I have observed this as well. I didn't quite catch which item it was, but all I did, from inside zbfTestZone, was scroll over some of the last few items in the chest, and instant CTD. This was after an initial CTD just for running down to the other end of the TestZone. I ran QuickAutoClean after that, found 12 ITMs, cleaned them, and this time I made to the same spot with no CTD. I went back to the chest, activated, scrolled, crashed. Also, I noticed purple images as I scrolled from some of the items. I think this means missing textures, for the images of the devices in inventory at least, perhaps in general. 

EDIT: Tried to reproduce the first CTD by just running around. Have loaded 3 times, gone to the same places, no CTD since the first one. Initialization error?

I'm using:

1. The latest CBBE Body.

2. ZAZ version 8.0 via the MCM

3. Latest Sexlab.

Btw, I'm fully qualified to help with anything, especially proper test planning and error handling. Reading through this thread, this appears to be job #1.   

• 2 weeks later...

Simple installation choice question. On page 1, I see options to download versions ZAZ 7, 8, and 8+. Do I need all three or do I simply pick the latest one?

Update -- combed through the comments and found a useful comment in the middle pages: you only need one of the versions. Suggestion: make that clarification on the very first page -- above the fold -- so it's immediately obvious.

On 5/29/2018 at 5:53 AM, Pfiffy said:

The packs of ZAP 8+ can be found here:

On 5/21/2020 at 1:12 PM, Earon said:

ive download zaz anim pack 8.0+ for se from mega and getting this:

Reading ZaZAnimationPack>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZapWriDoggy01_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZapWriDoggy01_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZapWriDoggy01_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ZapWriDoggy01_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

dont tell me its the wrong version ive downloaded it here

Are the mega links confirmed as converted for SE?

sorry to bother!.. new to modding.. skyrim ; ;

Question 1 if i want to download this animation pack, once i download ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT Rev3 do i need to download any hotfixes in this thread/topic/posts?

Question 2 : if i have 3BA/3BBB body, should i download all the proposed fixes from page 10 - 15?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anybody found, or has access to the proper bodyslide files for ZAZ 8.0?

I can see the outfits in bodyslide, but they have no sliders according to outfit studio. I would really like the ability to have my body shape of choice with this mod.

I use Milk Addict and only need the breast ropes to work.

Getting an error in FNIS with the rev3 animation pack installed.

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack+_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

I'm probably missing something or screwed something up but if anyone has an idea what it would be appreciated.

On 8/28/2020 at 6:22 PM, Kordain said:

Has anybody found, or has access to the proper bodyslide files for ZAZ 8.0?

I can see the outfits in bodyslide, but they have no sliders according to outfit studio. I would really like the ability to have my body shape of choice with this mod.

I use Milk Addict and only need the breast ropes to work.

You already have the ones posted one page back? I believe they are for 8+ but should be fine for 8.0, worst case you can delete the unused ones. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100381-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/?do=findComment&comment=2923986

Hey can anyone help me solve the following FNIS error?

ERROR(2026): Too many animations  279 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  b -md ZapArmbStruggle15 ZapArmbStruggle15.hkx

I understand what it means, but less so how to solve it

16 hours ago, Sepsis864 said:

Hey can anyone help me solve the following FNIS error?

ERROR(2026): Too many animations  279 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  b -md ZapArmbStruggle15 ZapArmbStruggle15.hkx

I understand what it means, but less so how to solve it

FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038/?tab=files

Also download these tools/utilities/patches if you haven't already:

Animation limit: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31146

Also, The Requirements for the above mods and these:  "SSE Engines Fixes" and "SSE Fixes" also from Nexus.