11 hours ago, jordin5697 said:

So how exactly am I suppose to use the solo pose animations? I can clearly see an animation test system that appears to not do anything, and this page has a distinct lack of any instructions or what the differences between any of the versions are, and the typos this mod brings, so my guess is just creator incompetency's and I don't feel like spending hours of my time trying to get a mod that won't even bother explaining how it works to work. Really makes me question why this mod is so popular when its clearly inferior in every possible way to the vast majority of other animation mods out there. 

Its a Resource and Dependency for many other mods who uses the meshes, animations and so on. 

I Quote the original Page:

"THIS IS A MODDER´S RESOURCE

THIS MOD IS A FRAMEWORK AND ANIMATION PACKAGE.  IT DOES NOT DO ANYTHING ON ITS OWN"

Not trying to be an Asshole but you really should start to read original Descriptions from converted Mods and Packs. Would save you alot of trouble.

As for the Animations, i can't say much about why they not trigger for you since i never bothered using them and only use cause of other mods.

Really hope you don't get me wrong here, i am not trying to be rude or anything, just clearing things up with the low knowledge i have

Sorry if this has been done to death, but I just took a look at the test cell for Zaz furniture for the first time and holy shit there's a lot of really good stuff! and most of it never gets used by my normal mods! Especially all the cages! Is there a list of all the SSE compatible mods that naturally distribute furniture in the world and/or use more diverse choices of the available furniture, like pop+ and bondage furniture world? 

45 minutes ago, ajmccssjoer said:

Hi I am getting a consistency check problem while running fnis between Zazanimation pack se ands   milk mod ecomony se it says there are duplicate animation events Screenshots attached can you please tell me how to correct this issue. Thank you for all your help.

When you post that many images you should put them in a spoiler.   As for your actual problem unfortunately I don't think I can help you with it, hopefully someone else can.

On 2/9/2021 at 9:45 AM, ajmccssjoer said:

Hi I am getting a consistency check problem while running fnis between Zazanimation pack se ands   milk mod ecomony se it says there are duplicate animation events Screenshots attached can you please tell me how to correct this issue. Thank you for all your help.

FFS use a service like modwat.ch to post your load order. Jesus. Anyway, you really need to look through your entire left-side list (the mod files) and check conflicts. You have tons of mods overwriting others that shouldn't be. Just a couple that stand out: You have the new Milk Mod Economy scripts being overwritten by the year-old assets. The newer stuff should be overwriting the old. Secondly, You have CBBE overwriting CBBE 3BBB. That should not be.

I would go through all the mods with the +, -, or +/- in your list to figure out what is being overwritten that shouldn't be. I'm not going to help you re-order everything. You should learn that on your own.

Also, More Nasty Crittters should be overwriting XP32 Maximum Extended Skeleton. It says so in the install guide. You really should read mod installation instructions. I have a feeling you've missed proper mod load order instructions in a lot of your mods.

I'd also check what you have in your overwrite folder. There seems to be some weird stuff in there. There never should be stuff left in the Overwrite.

You also have way too many SSE stabilizer/crash fix plugins imo. You should only need SSE Engine Fixes and Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE, along with the modified config for Animation Limit Crash. DON'T use SSE Fixes v3. It says on the nexus page for that mod that it's no longer maintained.

You'll also want to be sure you have the proper version of ZaZ Animation pack for your mods. A lot of mods require 8.0 or higher.

@mrdesiballer262   No, I don't think this mod is script heavy.

Oh, I figured out why I couldn't strike people with the zazz punishment crop. I had edited the swing threshold INI settings too high. Defaults are safe/work:

// Melee combat - Swing strength, Not doing any damage issue:
"Did you alter the ini at all? Try swinging really hard and see if it registers. If it does then you changed the swing speed value in the ini. The setting they recommended was way way too high imo"
These two settings from the INI Guide are too high. The defaults were safe. (I went back to the default for now and it fixed the issue):
"INI Tweak Mega-Guide:
Swing harder to register an attack (more realistic melee)"
[VRInput]
fShieldLinearVelocityThreshold=4.5000
fMeleeLinearVelocityThreshold=6.0000"
 fMeleeSwingAngularVelocityThreshold is set to the default 0.5   
I do have higher but suggested settings for:
fShieldLinearVelocityThreshold=4.5000  (default 1.5)
fMeleeLinearVelocityThreshold=6.0000     (default 2.0)
I haven't really tried the following. -N
"I personally use these settings to make Melee fighting more difficult and less wiggle-to-win.
[VRInput]
fMeleeWeaponHavokScale=1.0
fMeleeSwingAngularVelocityThreshold=1.7
fShieldLinearVelocityThreshold=2.6
fMeleeLinearVelocityThreshold=3.2
fMeleeImpactConfirmRumbleIntensity=1.0
fMeleeImpactConfirmRumbleDuration=0.2
fMeleeForceMultLinear=10
fMeleeImpactRumbleIntensity=0.8
fMeleeImpactRumbleDuration=0.1
Does a few things : Rotating or spinning the weapon requires MUCH more speed to count as an attack. swinging the weapon (or bashing the shield) requires more speed to count as an attack and feedback is a little more pronounced.
(Other) Recommended INI values for Skyrim VR:
Open the file SkyrimPrefs.ini in "Documents\My Games\Skyrim VR".
For each option, find the appropriate section, and add it if you can't find it (duplicates don't work).
To avoid attacking while walking/running, in the [VRInput] section:
fShieldLinearVelocityThreshold=2.5
fMeleeLinearVelocityThreshold=4
To avoid enabling shield when looking sideways, in the [VR] section:
fVRShieldBlockExitAngle=30.0
fVRShieldBlockEnterAngle=20.0
Some other INI values you may have changed should be reset, in the [VRInput] section:
fDirectMovementMaxMovementSpeedThreshold=0.5
To avoid entering sneaking mode after jump, in the [VR] section:
fSneakExitThreshold=0.7
fSneakEnterThreshold=0.6

Hey I use CBBE 3BBB Advanced and ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT Rev3 but some animations from the zaz pack don't play properly, either they do not work at all or both characters do the same weird animation where they fuck the air but some others works finde from the pack. 

Im confused...

We are now at v8.0 rev 2 with a plethory of naughty devices, but there is still a very primitive issue in the mod that someone found a solution to over two years ago:

Maybe it's time to add that fix to the mod itself? Why even remove their ragdoll animations in the first place? When I see something like this I just want to hit the person who did it on the head, because this issue has bugged me in every playthrough until now. We don't need more pointless furniture. We need stability and playability, thanks.

This animations pack works perfectly (in terms of animations), however with this ZAZ port, my game CTD whenever im near a stable (apart from that, everithing works fine). This also happened to me with Anubs animations port, even desinstalling them didnt fixed that problem (i also clean the save but didnt fixed it) so i have to start a new game.

Any idea of why is this happening? In FNIS (V7.5.1) i only have one warning and nothing more. I have 3650 animations for 19 mods for character and 958 animations for 3 mods and 38 creatures successfully instaled.

I would apreciate any help :)

Hi folks,

Can I seek some advise on what files to use? I have scoured thru this mod and this thread and found that there are quite a number of files that have been shared and downloaded.

Currently my load order for zaz only stuff is here

image.png.e6e3f9b086e4d991700b91f29729869a.png

Each mod in the following order as shown in the screenshots are as follows

1. ZAZ Animation Pack SE 1.0.0 - This file is downloaded from this mod's page "Download this file" button. Filename of the download is "ZAZ 7.0SE-REV1.7z"

2. ZAZ 8.0 CBBE SE Rev2 - This file is downloaded from the media fire link from this mod's page

3. ZAZ Animation Pack + CBBE HDT V8.0 SE Rev3 - his file is downloaded from the media fire link from this mod's page

4. ZAZ CBBE Breast Rope Extreme Slider Patch - Some BS file uploaded by a user in this thread

5. ZAZ BDSM Animation Pack SE ESP Patch - This file is downloaded from this mod's page "Download this file" button. Filename of the download is "ZAZpatch.esp"

6. ZAZ Animation Pack Helper 8.0 Addon SE - Another mod that adds spells to affix npc to zaz furniture

7. ZAZ Sandbox - Another mod that spawn you into a room using zbftestzone

Greatly appreciate some help on my load order or tell me if i got it all installed correctly

14 hours ago, MaskeDemon said:

Hi folks,

Can I seek some advise on what files to use? I have scoured thru this mod and this thread and found that there are quite a number of files that have been shared and downloaded.

Currently my load order for zaz only stuff is here

image.png.e6e3f9b086e4d991700b91f29729869a.png

Each mod in the following order as shown in the screenshots are as follows

1. ZAZ Animation Pack SE 1.0.0 - This file is downloaded from this mod's page "Download this file" button. Filename of the download is "ZAZ 7.0SE-REV1.7z"

2. ZAZ 8.0 CBBE SE Rev2 - This file is downloaded from the media fire link from this mod's page

3. ZAZ Animation Pack + CBBE HDT V8.0 SE Rev3 - his file is downloaded from the media fire link from this mod's page

4. ZAZ CBBE Breast Rope Extreme Slider Patch - Some BS file uploaded by a user in this thread

5. ZAZ BDSM Animation Pack SE ESP Patch - This file is downloaded from this mod's page "Download this file" button. Filename of the download is "ZAZpatch.esp"

6. ZAZ Animation Pack Helper 8.0 Addon SE - Another mod that adds spells to affix npc to zaz furniture

7. ZAZ Sandbox - Another mod that spawn you into a room using zbftestzone

Greatly appreciate some help on my load order or tell me if i got it all installed correctly

1. Is the 7.0 version of 'vanilla' ZAZ.

2. Is the 8.0 version of the same

3. Is the 8.0 version of ZAZ+ (i.e. everything ZAZ has plus some added stuff)

You only need one of those first three. I suggest #3.

4. I don't know where that came from, link it for context.

5. Is a patch for an issue with, I believe #1. You don't need it unless you are using #1.

6. This is actually a mod that adds five spells to your character. One that lets you place ZAZ furniture. One that allows you to delete any ZAZ furniture you are looking at and have 'activation' prompt for. One that lets you select a specific ZAZ item, either preplaced or dropped by using the previously mentioned spell and then go to any NPC and tell them to get into that item, you can talk to them again to get them to leave the item. One to realign that NPC with the item (which never seems to work for me, they still tend to be hanging a couple of feet ahead and to the side of where they should be). And a last spell to reset the NPC back to how they were before you talked to them. Note, this mod will only act upon _one_ NPC at a time. If you want to tie up someone else, you have to release the first person. On the other hand, remember that if you are talking to an NPC like a follower or someone who likes you enough, you can simply use the "I need you to do something for me" command to tell them to get into the devices themselves.

7. Unless there is another ZAZ Sandbox mod out there, you've completely missed the point of this one. The only ZAZ Sandbox mod on LL that I'm aware of is one that removes the "don't sandbox with me" flag from a number of the ZAZ items so that instead of having use #6 to get folk into the items, they'll just randomly get in on their own as they walk around. Not exactly immersive, but I guess if you want to live in a world where everyone is a self-bondage enthusist?

Lastly ZBFTestZone is a testing map added by ZAZ itself. Whichever of the 3 versions you install you should be able to COC to it.

1 hour ago, grosaprap said:

1. Is the 7.0 version of 'vanilla' ZAZ.

2. Is the 8.0 version of the same

3. Is the 8.0 version of ZAZ+ (i.e. everything ZAZ has plus some added stuff)

You only need one of those first three. I suggest #3.

4. I don't know where that came from, link it for context.

5. Is a patch for an issue with, I believe #1. You don't need it unless you are using #1.

6. This is actually a mod that adds five spells to your character. One that lets you place ZAZ furniture. One that allows you to delete any ZAZ furniture you are looking at and have 'activation' prompt for. One that lets you select a specific ZAZ item, either preplaced or dropped by using the previously mentioned spell and then go to any NPC and tell them to get into that item, you can talk to them again to get them to leave the item. One to realign that NPC with the item (which never seems to work for me, they still tend to be hanging a couple of feet ahead and to the side of where they should be). And a last spell to reset the NPC back to how they were before you talked to them. Note, this mod will only act upon _one_ NPC at a time. If you want to tie up someone else, you have to release the first person. On the other hand, remember that if you are talking to an NPC like a follower or someone who likes you enough, you can simply use the "I need you to do something for me" command to tell them to get into the devices themselves.

7. Unless there is another ZAZ Sandbox mod out there, you've completely missed the point of this one. The only ZAZ Sandbox mod on LL that I'm aware of is one that removes the "don't sandbox with me" flag from a number of the ZAZ items so that instead of having use #6 to get folk into the items, they'll just randomly get in on their own as they walk around. Not exactly immersive, but I guess if you want to live in a world where everyone is a self-bondage enthusist?

Lastly ZBFTestZone is a testing map added by ZAZ itself. Whichever of the 3 versions you install you should be able to COC to it.

Got it. #3 it is then. Thank you so so much!

Some actual installation instruction would help a lot of new people out.
For example, I have these files:
1. ZAZ 7.0SE-Rev1.7z
2. ZAZpatch.esp

3. ZAZ 8.0 UNP SE Rev2.7z

From reading the comments, I think I just need #3.

Please let me know if I am wrong. I can't really process written information very well.