6 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

I edit some armor add on of ZAZanimationPack.esm (V8.0 rev3 version)  to show rope items, without problem.

I think there still some armor add on I may need to edit, but at least rope items (around body) not show large unvisible body part  anymore

(it just need to add calves and forarm)  so temporally edit original esp.   simply overwrite please. (if I found another item which need to edit record, may upload again)

ZaZAnimationPack.7z 140.16 kB · 0 downloads

Then I have some question about, BS slider data, waist and body rope  mix items..  (I do not know clear each diffearence, what intend for,

eg breastRope extra1 and extra2 seems change body shape. (extra 2 deform more),  then waist rope 1 and 2 seems only change texture..

but other mix combination is not clear.. to convert for 3bbb.

Though  I can edit body shape along to current rope meshes to fit well,,  but how modify shape , seems important to keep original taste.

so I hope to know, what intend for each items,about these 4 combination "rope sets"

1 BreastRopeWithWaistRopeExtreme01,  2 BreastRopeWithWaistRopeExtreme02, 3 WaistRopeWithBreastrope01, 4 WaistRopeWithBreastrope02

At first I think, just merge  2 of 4 items,  Breast Rope E1, E2,  wast Rope 1 and wast Rope 2. as same as  each slider data name. 

but when I check the body shape, I do not think it not same as each name means.  so if there is clear intention about these 4 rope items, , I hope to know,

or just mix 2 items along to the slider data- name, then OK?   texture is not problem, but I hope to know only about body.  

and can someone confirm,,  BreastRope extra1 and extra2 are same shape but just change texture? 

(though I made differece about 2 like this, is it actually wrong?)

breastrope1.JPG.f15e41d60c62828ea51420a6c4f78023.JPG

breastrope2.JPG.bc273d487f11a28cc9a409aeff6d32ca.JPG

I already know, default author already start conversion, but I hope to make rope items untill oritinal author finish all work.  then  when finish, 

may offer here (but  3bbb converrsion  only ,, sorry,,,)

(I hope to use them in game,,,)

You have to ask the original author, I just made it availible for SE. And I don't think that it is worth the hassle with a new ZAZ coming up. 

43 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

You have to ask the original author, I just made it availible for SE. And I don't think that it is worth the hassle with a new ZAZ coming up. 

Yes of course, if there is no answer, I will ask  original author, about BS data.

Then do you stop to up-date  about zaz 8 any more?   It is a little pity for me,, because I do not think zaz 9 SE come soon.  so  hope current  zaz 8 pack complete  untill author finish conversion for CBBE SE and 3bbb. 

About current esm, when  wear rope items , there should be issue for body ,   so  I recommend overwrite esm for this package user.

40 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

Yes of course, if there is no answer, I will ask  original author, about BS data.

Then do you stop to up-date  about zaz 8 any more?   It is a little pity for me,, because I do not think zaz 9 SE come soon.  so  hope current  zaz 8 pack complete  untill author finish conversion for CBBE SE and 3bbb. 

About current esm, when  wear rope items , there should be issue for body ,   so  I recommend overwrite esm for this package user.

I will take a look at it. 

On 9/1/2019 at 2:57 PM, orgs1n said:

I'm also experiencing these cuffs crashing the game when hovering over the ground model. Was any fix ever published for this? I searched the topic for 'cuffs' and 'shackles' but couldn't find one.

I tried the attachment: without NIF optimizing, they show up as a read warning sign (better than a crash I suppose), post "optimizing" they crash the game. ;)

I actually see same issue, then tried to assign another shackles world model nif,(which not cause CTD when selected)  temporally work,,

the problem is now those shackles use same world model, then do not show me texture difference, when select armor,.

but at least avoid CTD and can apply these for NPC?

ScreenShot228.png.a9b42d5464d2e6762fea242b47fe723d.pngScreenShot227.png.e6280e289b9cd52eaeb0271d3c72f560.png

And I found "shibari" remain biped model issue, and I suppose we can use other slot to equip leg rope separately.

with other breast rope..   (at current it not work at all,, )

my up-date version

(it change shackles world wide model about CTD only, and add biped model correctly, then change slot about leg rope.

so now we can mix use leg rope with other body part rope items,,(like breast or wast, or shibari full rope)

Ah,, if you use zaz  leg rope,, you need to save the "reg rope project  file"  without reference body in OS. then generate mesh .

and it work .   I forgot to meniton it,, 

(zaz 8.0 plus esp only, not include any slider data etc sorrry)

update,,which remove verson of idle animaiton record from zaz esp. (chicken and hares followed pburnt suggestion,thanks it worked for me too)

ZaZAnimationPack.7z

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

I actually see same issue, then tried to assign another shackles world model nif,(which not cause CTD when selected)  temporally work,,

the problem is now those shackles use same world model, then do not show me texture difference, when select armor,.

but at least avoid CTD and can apply these for NPC?

Your patch does indeed prevent the CTD, Thanks for sharing!

16 hours ago, orgs1n said:

Your patch does indeed prevent the CTD, Thanks for sharing!

It just temp fix, and wtihout yours conversation, I could not confirm whitch nif  cause CTD..  it help me to find ciriminal armor add ons.?

I hope we (this mod user) will convert zaz animation pack 8 plus  SE as  complete mods, ? with each  body slider data (CBBE SE, UUNP varietions)  currently used For SE .

and some item should work with  hdt se physics, and  most of cloth items can use CBPC , but to convert correctly,  must need HDT SE advance users help,,

I suppose.   I thanks Piffy offer good converted base and all  improvements and infomation which have been offered . 

Fortunately, zaz pack is not so large  (though there were already many item, and animation) as DD , so hope this pack will  convert SE first. 

10 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

It just temp fix, and wtihout yours conversation, I could not confirm whitch nif  cause CTD..  it help me to find ciriminal armor add ons.?

I hope we (this mod user) will convert zaz animation pack 8 plus  SE as  complete mods, ? with each  body slider data (CBBE SE, UUNP varietions)  currently used For SE .

and some item should work with  hdt se physics, and  most of cloth items can use CBPC , but to convert correctly,  must need HDT SE advance users help,,

I suppose.   I thanks Piffy offer good converted base and all  improvements and infomation which have been offered . 

Fortunately, zaz pack is not so large  (though there were already many item, and animation) as DD , so hope this pack will  convert SE first. 

Not so large? Well there are not so many clothes, but it has a lot of furniture... I didn't count but i think there are more items in it than there are in DD. And I'm only the caretaker. So I will not do any changes to the .esm without being sure, that they will not break other mods, that depend on it.  

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Not so large? Well there are not so many clothes, but it has a lot of furniture... I didn't count but i think there are more items in it than there are in DD. And I'm only the caretaker. So I will not do any changes to the .esm without being sure, that they will not break other mods, that depend on it.  

Yes there are many furniture I know. but  you need not  care just a word  so seriously. 

Current clear problem are, there are some items which cause CTD , and clothing items which can not  wear without large seam or unvisible body part.

or  sitll remain  no compatible texture issues. (fix texture were offered by other user)

then I understand, you may not hope to change anything, untill you confirm. but at same time, actually there is already problem.

without you offer perfect conversion from start point, it seems not change anything.  but I do not ask you to offer new beta bersion.

just offer as temp fix, so it never official one. who may think, added fix file in long topics  are official? 

And is there problem,  change armor add on flag, correctly cause other issue?  I hoped if you correct them but, I think you can not take time.

so just show what is wrong, and what should be.   those rope items are already wrong. so it not cause new issue. 

Did someone already try to convert for 3BBB body? I know there are already skillful modders seems start to conversion, then as offcially we may better to wait them. but I do not know when it come.At same time zaz rope items is actually very useful, if BS data are offered for 3bbb user, (for BDSM lovers), 

Then I may hope if someone test, my BS data (for 3bbb), basically I only use CBPC for body, but maybe it work as most of 3bbb user.

(when wear cloth, 3bbb use CBPC, I think, at least it not break anything) ,and about oirginal version ,there seems no xml attached I think. (about these rope items)

It is beta version, then what I hope is,, someone use and check if it cause problem etc.  I have converted 6 items at current.

1. breast rope ex1

2 beast rope ex2

3 waist rope 1

4 wasit rope 2

5 Shibari (full body rope wrok)

6  leg rope 1 (there is only one I think,,)  

Then about 1 and 2 , original version seems deform hard, but I suppose if we use physics, it can controll gravity, (if we adjust)

so I try not deform so hard, but it may change with user favor,, so If you hope to make it  more reasonable, please edit I hope.

about 3 and 4, I wast rope, I think it may not nee to edit more,

about 5, I think it work well.. (though I did not use extream slider,, so if some slider show bad deform,, sorry)

about 6,  I edit leg rope, flag to 54.  because original it never work with mix use with other part rope.

so please use with  my fix version esp. (atached above topic,,)

And  I remove refearence body from" leg rope project" too, for my test it work without problem, but if it will cause issue, I  hope to know your report...(without remove reference body from reg rope , it can not be used as other body rope I suppose)

added  7 to 10 (B and W rope combination)  (updated 2/25)

7 3BABreastRopeWithWaistRopeExtreme01

8 3BABreastRopeWithWaistRopeExtreme02
9 3BAWaistRopeWithBreastrope01
10 3BAWaistRopeWithBreastrope02

About those 4 mix rope items, one clear difference is, texture combination. original offered each  as separate mesh for all, so I just followed

them. (not add texture set etc), 

But  how deform body may differ from original. I am CBBE user, then for BS default sahpe, I can not imange such hard deform which original show for OS non slider base shape.  If I make same as original I believe  some preset which you have used may cause real heavy deform (sometimes too  ugry).

I like BDSM rope art, and pic, so at least for CBBE base  (practically smart, almost A or B cup as zero slider base)

original deform is not naturall. (simply never happen) , so I weaken most of them, but remain exagarateld  defromed shape.

if you use too large cup morph , it may cause too heavy defomation still ,I think.   but it is taste for each user, so edit as you free,

I make some variation for each ,how deform body,  then you may choose what you like from those  4 items

after all, all 4 do same things, it attach rope and breast rope at same time. 

(how compose rope items mesh seems differ, but you may never see the difference in game,

so only texture and body is matter for you.  I hope if someone offer more weaken deform version,,)

anyway,, as already mentioned, this never  means  as offical one, it is just  user temp work.. so use as you like and report please..

And I set 3BBB group with 3BA_ZAP , so you can batch build about these items, (then it will overwrite those mesh) (select 3BA_Zap in BS)

please not forget to check "morph" option, 

3BAZapClothBSbeta.7z  up-date 2/25

here is pic when I test it use shibari + legrope + zazanimation auto atach hand rope (I use default one, I suppose, not 3bbb one about hand rope)

test1.JPG.03cd9d6cec26a09b2307e073d70f9ba6.JPG

As 3BA body fun,  I finished  3BA BS data conversion , at least   UUNP version have offered. 

1. breast rope ex1

2 beast rope ex2

3 waist rope 1

4 wasit rope 2

5 Shibari (full body rope wrok)

6  leg rope 1

7 BreastRopeWithWaistRopeExtreme01

8 BreastRopeWithWaistRopeExtreme02
9 WaistRopeWithBreastrope01
10 WaistRopeWithBreastrope02

11 StraightJacket

12 3BAZAZGSBDoggieBelt

then about 11 straight jacket, if you use 3BA BD clothing replacer, you must find problem ,

because it use alpha include texture which overwrite vanila miner texture. then it show reference body parts (which need to hide arms mesh )  then cause problem.

so I change texture path only, for mesh data, then if you generate it by BS, you may see it use vanila one, but 3BA use alpha version as same as before, to show body part.  so I include the vanila miner texture as different file name.  (this pic texture,  is my rough edit version fro test only,  so not included,)

3BAgroup.JPG.39ea8407cd31c0e691de13222e477aac.JPG

about 12,belt,   I do not clear remember what I changed, but I remove reference body, and change slot. so I can use it as accessory, with body rope etc,

so to work this 3BBB advance bs conversion data,, you need to use my fix esp (which edit armor add on flag record etc,to rope items work correctly)

then batch buid   with use the 3BA\ZAP group. like this pic.  

I packed my modifed esp, miner texture, and BS data as one.. so use free as you like (it is 3bbb fun pack, who hope to use  zaz items more flexible)

I suppose if I can make more zaz BS data for 3bbb  (which I have not offered, then if I can ,, I may up-date as one pack zip)

At same time I strongly recommend to pick FlynT (page 12) offered , texture fix 

patch https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=852988

and overwite zap texture. 

and I remove idle animaiton record from zaz esp. (chicken and hares followed pburnt suggestion thanks. (at least for me it cause no probelm,

but I do not know if it need to return or not..just offer esp what I currently using.  

so you simply download and overwrite ZAZ pack.  then generate OS data, for 3bbb zaz items and test please.  (of course to work 3bbb 

you need to install 3BBB advanced) and it is never offciall conversion, or official fix patch.  then use with your responsibility please ?

3BAZapBSdataFix.7z

lay2.JPG.6dd628abdb8fa009444bb8fb05349aaa.JPG

lay1.JPG.66e5f03ad0392744a7e48b1534ec2e1a.JPG

Though I do not hope to fill my fool report, in this topic, but I almost confirm we  can not use wrist rope 1 and 2 with other rope combination.

eg there is armor,  "Wrist rope with waist rope" armor, it never show wrist rope.   because of, those wrist rope with XXXX  armors. do not add armor add on of wrist rope,  but only add waist, or  waist with breast rope armor add on meshes. (so it never load wrist rope mesh)

then need to add wrist rope armor add on for those armor. one by one.  (I found 4 amor which need to add wrist rope )

and once add wrist rope (armor add on wich use slot 59)  for those armor,  We need to add the slot  59 for each armor too.

Then almost rope will work as it designed (though original author only know, how they are desgined, and maybe some items were wip status?)

maybe I will add wrist rope slider too, because of it not fit well for my 3bbb npcs..with modifed esp. but even thoguh you need not slider data, these record need to be editted. (or those armor not show wrist rope )

nowrist.JPG.062179ce7fe188e1b18bfa25c2ceb705.JPG

On 2/22/2020 at 6:51 AM, greenmango12 said:

If you type in "coc zbftestzone" you will get teleported to a room with all the zaz equipment.  There will be a couple of chests with the wearable items so if you open those and start browsing through you should be able to determine which item is causing the crash pretty quickly.

49 minutes ago, Grummkol said:

If you type in "coc zbftestzone" you will get teleported to a room with all the zaz equipment.  There will be a couple of chests with the wearable items so if you open those and start browsing through you should be able to determine which item is causing the crash pretty quickly.

Yes but without going zaz special zone, I can choose item by add item menu about all armor which zap offered.

but when I got ctd, I do not remember at all, which items cause issue ^^;  eg I just hope to test my conversion, so drug and serch in item, then

when I select other without intention, it simply showed CTD,, I just know, there seems some item which cause CTD, about world model. but not memorize them

but from orgs1n conversation, It directly told me, which item cause issue, and someone clear show the nif, so I only needed to check the armor.

Now I am check each item one by one for correct record, and if I can offer BS data for 3bbb, then if other item have issue, I may report or up-date here.

now I almost finish about rope related item, but maybe there seems more and more item which may need to edit record. or I prefer to offer as BS data.

At same time, I do not like my work much,, (I keep to work with blender, but sometimes I did not take enough to convert,  about BS data, (import export with Blender take more time ,,) so did rough work..  (about breast rope related, I may try again, if I could ,, but at current I hope to work with other items,,eg hope to tight about 

hand and leg rope, with each weight NPC. so it need to offer BS data..etc etc)

anyway, I hope to work with others, (and I know I did not offer slider data for CBBE SE,,so if someone offer more good data, I may re-use it for 3bbb again,,)

so anyone who find other fix etc,, or gather my data with one fix pack,, I welcom.. 

I like to use zap more, than DD (there are many reason,, I hope to use Zap main)

Could some one check and help me, how can I solve some gag items auto change nif problem?

I do not know how I can manage them .  I asked in LE version ... but I do not know if it only happen about SE verison etc.. so hope someone confirm it,

and if you can solve it,, please teach me how to,,,

in page 116, I asked about gag ,,,, .. I do not know,, how those add on attached for one armor, may swap with races. 

28 minutes ago, AJHell said:

I have this exact same problem where all the animations aren't aligning perfectly with the furniture. Did anyone ever figure out what causes this or how to fix it?

I have seen same things, with some mods which put many  zaz furnitures in the scene.  

I see some of them put NPC  slide ,foward , back, left, right. ,when order to use them.

so there are cases, furniture not fit well ..  I afraid, to solve it,, we may need to adjust each animation file. 

(it may change with skelton and body, when the animation were made, I suppose)

So I test, with remove  other race Armor add on, which assgined for most of gags, then checked how it work,.

actually now all gag can attach correctly without auto-change other gag mesh. 

Though I think if I attach it for algonian or ork etc,, it may not work correctly, but as for me,, those items should work for default human race first.

I think it seems script issue, which attached as Magic effect, when wear them for NPC or PC, (maybe zbfEffectBondage.pex controll. how attach items

and may swap armor-add on when it need, but )

I almost confirm, without SE and LE can not use same script,   the gag not much with name, and often attach same gag. even though you select different gag,

should happen. without remove script problem, or as I did, remove those non human race armor add on, from race.

I think it can not be included for test patch,  (because, it may cause issue for orc or argonian etc,) but if someone hope to clear see problem,

just load those gag, and wear it for NPC, then how it work.  then you may see, they not use mesh correctly, which supposed to be.

and test this patch please ( it may never work for orc etc,, or I do not know if it cause CTD,,

because I do not test with orc or argonian, or khajt untill they should work for human races)

I am fool enough to make patch as esm, but anyway, you may see all gag work correctly, then if you hope so,, edit ZazAnimationPack.exm record,  (just remove those armor add on  from armor) , so all gag items should work as it should be. 

I am really pity, why such many interesting gags with variation (some gag show interesting  animation too), not have worked correctly,  but just used with wrong mesh,   and this problem almost un-touched anymore,,,for ZAP 8 plus.  (LE and SE)  you can not see those unique many gags in game, even though they are carefully made,, ?

ZazTestPatchAA.7z

patch1.JPG.cde0be516921cbb5036a7f37ddd2b922.JPG

BBring.JPG.fd2a61ccdd33073394f28a911d91dba5.JPG

I test with orc race, it not cause issue. (though now it try to use the armor add on mesh for default race, so it not fit well)

maybe with use Khajit, or argonian, show same problem,, but at least it may use individual gag. (not change all as a few gag)

Then all armor ad on are remained, I just remove assginment from gag armor, so I do not think it may cause heavy issue.

and include new Hand rope BS data, for 3bbb  body, though it may work for CBBE SE,, but other BS data are for 3BA ,, so may not useful for CBBE SE user.

( I do not know if someone offer good BS data for CBBE se already,, anyway, I just made for 3BA, which my choose body)

I seems  not take enough time for a while , (for real work, )   so hope some one continue to improve SE zap 8 plus.  (or if zap 9 SE come soon?)?

(and hope if  someone will solve some script issue, though I do not confirm,it caused by sciript about gag mesh swap)

it include esp,  ,  all BS data for 3bbb (at least which I converted, and plus hand rope)  , and  , one texture fix to work with 3BA BD replacer.

of course even though you do not use BD repalacer, or BD armors, it not cause issue. 

esp actually change record,,  (and  a few item change slot, too,,, so if you find problem,, use with your responsiblity,)

3BAZapBSdataFix_02.7z

I found  this problem  only happen about NPC which use custom race. 

I asked t.ara (this mod original author) with sending my NPC, and wait if it can be solved, without remove those AA record.

then I know there are some zaz DD gags which need to use DD assets texture, meshes, or not work correctly.. (I already install DD so did not know Zaz have some items which need to use with DD ) but it is not related this problem, I confirm. ( other gags still not work correctly.

it swam mesh. )

I understand, " remove other races armor  add on from gag armor", not good way, then this esp  return only about gags as same as before,

but other modification about rope items record, keep. So you prefer not touch gags record, exchange or overwrite "esp" only with this zip please.

ZaZAnimationPack_fix_esp.7z

(so it work as same as before = you see gag swap for custom race npc,, and orc argonian etc,,) . 

I add some new  3bbb rope sliders which have not offered before, (ankle , wrist, etc) , and it will  correct zaz elbow rope 1 and 2, (or it not fit at all for 3bbb shape I suppose) 

3BAZapBSdataFix_03.7z

Then to use this 3bbb BS data, you must install this fix  esp, then overwrite default zaz esp please

ZaZAnimationPack_fix.7z

This  version solve, gag swap problem too. (work as it is desigend)?

Though I hope to offer fix esp only, but add new BS data, and edit flag record for armor addon,,  it need  new BS data , and generate mesh.

SO I can only offer for 3BBB user sorry.  And there are some DD items in ZAP esp,, then it only work wihen you install DD items,  Those items use DD texture, and meshes.    or it not used in game. (though you may see the armor name, in game)

And I found there is a few armor actualy there seems  no mesh data,, (eg ZAZ panty),,  I can suspect which mod may offer, but to check all is difficult for me. (and maybe the mod need to convert for SE, I suppose)

then just keep them as same as before.  Though I do not think there are many user who use this custom data and fix esp,, but if you find problem  tell me please.  I still hope to correct some armor. (maybe I will add  BS data for Zbf collar ropes )

===================

I finally could solve the gag swapping issue for custom race NPC without change NPC record.

The reason was ZAP change gag to simple log gag   for orc, algonian, Kajit, to fit well.

then ZAP offer each race log AA. but those AA which only used for these race,, assgined "default race" too. then for custom race,

there seems case, it applied for "custom race". 

So I assgined  "race" more strilctly. only about those Race AA . (for orc, Kahjit, algonian) with assgin  vampire additinal race.Now it use default race gags,  for custom race NPC (most of follower mod may set "default race" for their race> armor race)

but when the race are orc, algonian, Khajit, it swap and use log mesh which prepared for each race.so You need not change race>armor race, for most of your follower, or NPCs. 

i cannot enter

mcm -> zaz animation pack -> sexlab submenu

i have skyui 5.2 se, SL 1.63 b8 and this zaz 7.0 se

mcm just hangs forever continuing to display previously selected zaz submenu.

all those others work fine. but i think the sexlab one is there for registering zaz anims.

i'm not seeing any zaz anims in sexlab -> toggle animations either.

edit:

turns out it eventually does open but it takes several minutes.

accidentally found out when left it clicked and went to kitchen for a tea )

is it normal behavior?

(i have 10k+ anims with fnis xxl)

6 hours ago, at433 said:

i cannot enter

mcm -> zaz animation pack -> sexlab submenu

i have skyui 5.2 se, SL 1.63 b8 and this zaz 7.0 se

mcm just hangs forever continuing to display previously selected zaz submenu.

all those others work fine. but i think the sexlab one is there for registering zaz anims.

i'm not seeing any zaz anims in sexlab -> toggle animations either.

edit:

turns out it eventually does open but it takes several minutes.

accidentally found out when left it clicked and went to kitchen for a tea )

is it normal behavior?

(i have 10k+ anims with fnis xxl)

at least mcm is loading properly for you, mine isn't loading sexlab, sexlab aroused, zaz, or slal. but it is loading a couple of things that require sexlab

On 2/29/2020 at 2:19 PM, greenmango12 said:

I have seen same things, with some mods which put many  zaz furnitures in the scene.  

I see some of them put NPC  slide ,foward , back, left, right. ,when order to use them.

so there are cases, furniture not fit well ..  I afraid, to solve it,, we may need to adjust each animation file. 

(it may change with skelton and body, when the animation were made, I suppose)

I happend to find, zap 8.0 helper add on,   which mentioned in this topic, 

it generate zap furnitures, (8.0) with use magic, (it open UI extension menu, then select Furnitue, and generate it on slyrim world as you like)

and  there is magic,  which can align Npc to the zap furniture, correctly.

I confirm it seems work, even though the furniture is not one which  you generated, but other mod locate them,

select the zaz furniture with  "select furniture"  magic, then use "Align NPC," magic  it try to  adjust NPC postion for the zap furniture correctly.

the script seems try to adjust rotation etc,, to fit with furniture.. (I suppose so,,), though I can not confirm it should work, but when I find problem

it correct position.

So I recommend,  try it.. even though it not work for your purpose, (align NPC to fit zaz furniture) actually it is realy powerful tool, to pray with zap furnitures

and it work with SE without problem for me.