1 minute ago, LeFlemard said:

Mmm... I seems to have a bit of a problem, in aggresive/rape situation by a npc on the player, the npc orgasm part never completely fill up and I'm getting stuck in infinite animation...

Which Version?

9 minutes ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Thank you for your work on this , but...

How to install this the right way? Thats what I was asking myself on the Download page. 

Manually:  download, extrakt with 7zp and copy and paste into your game folder should something like xxx/xxx/...../Skyrim/data/             

Via Modmanager of all kinds: Download and follow the instuctions of your specific mod manager about importing and installing mods.

4 minutes ago, zax said:

Are resources finally separated from the "framework" part or we are still forced to use the whole package even if we don't want?

Humans get quiet when the gods speak....

I took the packs from oldrim as they are and did my best to convert them by keeping them close to the original. If you talk about the furniture that T.ara added, it is still in the packs of ZAZ 8. I just did the edits I have mentioned in the description.  

For the 8.0plus cbbe ver.

I encountered random CTD in zbf test zone, and narrowed down to these items: zbf Hand Cuffs Backside/Front (all colors).

When I open the luxury item chest in the test zone and browse upon these cuffs, their ground model won't show up (in skyUI), and CTD if I move my cursor up/down switching between them after 2-5 sec.

I checked their armor records in SSEedit, file path of ground model is correct: ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Accessories\Restraints\02ZAZ - IronShackles\HandCuffsIron_go.nif.

It's weired the model don't show.

Maybe it is texture issue? I've optimized all my textures once with ordenater using minimal-safe method, the related textures (\Textures\ZaZ\001Metal\MetalblackRust01_xx.dds) seems not been changed. Or maybe they are not good in SSE? Don't know more about it.

56 minutes ago, crel said:

Forgive a noob, but what the difference between this 7.0 conversion and the 8.0 SE version?

There is a lot more furniture in 8, but the internal mechanics are the same. ZAZ does not much itself, it is a framwork, that is used by other mods for the recources, the mechanics and the animations.

Just now, cinemagic said:

yes.

though it's just my guess so far.

8+ will take a little more time due to the mass of stuff that T.ara added and the stuff in DD that needs fixing. But the ZAZ 8 versions here are stable, so if you have troublke with your version try one of the versions here. 

32 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

8+ will take a little more time due to the mass of stuff that T.ara added and the stuff in DD that needs fixing. But the ZAZ 8 versions here are stable, so if you have troublke with your version try one of the versions here. 

Thx, I have both version, easy switch with mod organizer profiles.

1 minute ago, rennex said:

Does it matter what the header form is? Zaz 7 is 43 and zaz 8 is 44

Didn't I changed that? Well, it is a discussion for a long time now. Some say that is absolute neccessary because it might cause inconsistencies on the long run, other say it doesn't matter.  My opinion is: weather a mod is stable or not doesn't depend on the header. But in the case of ZAZ I thought that all versions that i have posted here have a 44. So thanks for reporting. I will change that. 

I'm getting the following error when running FNIS after installing the ZAZ Animation Packs for SE 1.0.0 file.

ERROR(2026): Too many animations  298 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  s -md ZapArmbMissionary01_A1_S1 ZapArmbMissionary01_A1_S1.hkx

4 minutes ago, Metalsaber said:

I'm getting the following error when running FNIS after installing the ZAZ Animation Packs for SE 1.0.0 file.

ERROR(2026): Too many animations  298 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  s -md ZapArmbMissionary01_A1_S1 ZapArmbMissionary01_A1_S1.hkx

You have reached the limit of FNIS. If you are running the normal FNIS Version, you can switch to xxl, If you run XXL you will have to kick some anims out before you can install ZAZ.