Whenever my character should be locked into a pose, like into a furniture, she immediately stands back up next to it. I cannot play normally then but just stand there. The pop the struggle free or whatever appears 1 or two times and then not any more.

If it is relevant: yes i have modded idle.

What can i do to correct that behaviour?

Whenever I use the item explore menu mod with 8.0+ version of ZaZ when I hover over specific shackles my game CtD's to desktop, I looked it up and someone made a fix for that on this site 3 years ago, however the file is not available anymore, does anyone have a copy, or a different fix? Otherwise the mod is working fine no issues.

12 hours ago, spidera1 said:

Whenever I use the item explore menu mod with 8.0+ version of ZaZ when I hover over specific shackles my game CtD's to desktop, I looked it up and someone made a fix for that on this site 3 years ago, however the file is not available anymore, does anyone have a copy, or a different fix? Otherwise the mod is working fine no issues.

Ha I had this mod installed and never noticed it so I tried it with item explorer aswell today. I have same problem. I dont have the problem with 7.0. The problem is a nif file in /restraints/02ZAZ ironshacles directory. I deleted all the nifs in that directory as test and no more ctd. So now need to find the correct nif ;)

I found the culprit replacing the nif files one by one pffft ...   ***** HandCuffsIron_go.nif **** is the one that ctd my game. Rename it or delete it.

Maybe I could change the esm file with ssedit but i dont lik messing with esm files.

However I found other issues, when I use cuff in front then animations is still hands on back but thats another issue I guess. Also some other animations dont work as expected.

I use UNP version for info.

16 hours ago, skybird said:

Ha I had this mod installed and never noticed it so I tried it with item explorer aswell today. I have same problem. I dont have the problem with 7.0. The problem is a nif file in /restraints/02ZAZ ironshacles directory. I deleted all the nifs in that directory as test and no more ctd. So now need to find the correct nif ;)

I found the culprit replacing the nif files one by one pffft ...   ***** HandCuffsIron_go.nif **** is the one that ctd my game. Rename it or delete it.

Maybe I could change the esm file with ssedit but i dont lik messing with esm files.

However I found other issues, when I use cuff in front then animations is still hands on back but thats another issue I guess. Also some other animations dont work as expected.

I use UNP version for info.

Thank you for replying, works like a charm.

Hello, Pandora https://github.com/Monitor144hz/Pandora-Behaviour-Engine-Plus/releases just came out this year and it is a new engine for animations, it replaces Nemesis and Fnis and runs faster, it supports creature animations and is very stable. There are errors in its execution, but the only problem so far is that The ZAZ 8+ does not run well, when I manage to run it it will be the complete engine, does anyone have any ideas?

4 hours ago, anon202269 said:

Hello, Pandora https://github.com/Monitor144hz/Pandora-Behaviour-Engine-Plus/releases just came out this year and it is a new engine for animations, it replaces Nemesis and Fnis and runs faster, it supports creature animations and is very stable. There are errors in its execution, but the only problem so far is that The ZAZ 8+ does not run well, when I manage to run it it will be the complete engine, does anyone have any ideas?

As far as I understand ZaZ is not yet functional with Pandora Engine but it is being worked on.

On 4/22/2024 at 6:57 PM, Caligula Big said:

As far as I understand ZaZ is not yet functional with Pandora Engine but it is being worked on.

Pandora+ZAZ patch method EN.pdfPandora+ZAZ patch method ES.pdf

I got ZAZ 8+ to work on Pandora, here is the manual. I will upload news to nexus if it lets me upload the patch in exe format.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/118153

Edited by anon202269